Weekly Meme Theme

Admin

sooooooo....... i have gotten many comments saying that they miss all my memes and Meme Fiends, so i made a temporary place for the weekly meme theme will clubs are down. once clubs come back up we can go back to the normal weekly meme theme. hope u guys enjoy!!!!! <3

this week's theme is laggy internet/crashed websites since it kinda fits our situation. XD

btw this theme will be kept until august 10th my time :D

Quotes about Slow internet (44 quotes)Not sure if internet laggy or just really quiet - Futurama Fry | Meme  Generator The best lag memes :) Memedroid

@partyon @sadthe1st @Lynne @bairama @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lawyerh @MinLyn @Alice Wonderland @angelangie @Teeners @TiNaDo @kokodus @Fae @Guest031284 @wallflowersforjane @cenching come join us and post some memes!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

wow im glad all of u guys like this. if u want to get notifications when the theme is switched follow this thread. :D

now this isnt a meme following the theme but it's kinda why i made Meme Fiends in the first place. :D

this is doctor mirmz speaking and u have been diagnosed with vitamin M (meme) deficiency and the best way to get vitamin M is by posting a meme once or more a day. 

7c6e13bfd511bca9d76bc5994c785434.jpg

:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

What can't it be on a Monday?!

well probably cuz mondays r already horrible and people dont expect it on sundays ;)

Memes for you bored people! #Memes #Entertainment

idc if this doesnt follow the theme.. it's funny plus people r just getting warmed up w/ all the meme posting so no theme? for a week? idk?

:idk:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

okayyyyyyy soooooooo i know i was supposed to switch the weekly meme theme but there was a HUGE storm and the wifi went out :(

so im at my grandma's rn cuz she has wifi :D 
(i also kinda explained the situation on the add n sub thread if u wanna check it out)

so since im going back to school soon the new theme is back to school/first day of school memes :)

example: 23 Amusing Back To School Memes | Teacher humor, School humor, Teaching  humor

MEMES BACK TO SCHOOL image memes at relatably.com | Workout humor, School  memes, Teacher memes 40 School Memes Every Student Will Appreciate - Funny School Memes

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, Guest031284 said:

@mirmz just an input from me. since you are the one who is still going to school on soompi hang out, can you please make another theme hahaha

well u guys can have first day of work stuff or job interview memes? if that's what u guys want? :P

• Love 1

hi all! i have decided to make the new theme exercise/sports 

example: Funniest Anti Exercise Memes | Workout memes, Workout memes funny ...

11 Sad But True Exercise Memes

please come join us @H0ney @Lmangla @Night_Owl @partyon @MinLyn @Lynne @Sushimi @TiNaDo @kokodus @Sarang21 @larus @Jillia @sadthe1st @Guest031284 @MayanEcho @wallflowersforjane @strongtower @MY15 @stroppyse @Ameera Ali @joccu @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh for some exercise memes!

have a good rest of ur day everyone! <3

Edited by mirmz
i forgot to tag someone :(
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1