[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Cute Programmer 程序员那么可爱

libra22

XZL posted on his weibo today (27 Aug 2020) introducing his new character in Cute Programmer. :fullofhearts:

邢昭林: 这世界上没有我解决不了的bug,大家好我是姜逸城。

XZL: There are no bugs in this world that I can’t solve. Hello everyone, I’m Jiang Yicheng.9b7951d3ly1gi4m0z1efgj232o2l37wj.jpg

• Like 1

Bambi Zhu's update on her weibo on 27 Aug 2020.

祝绪丹Bambi有因必有果,你的bug就是我,大家好我是陆漓。

Bambi Zhu: If there is a cause, there will be an effect. Your bug is me. Hello everyone, I am Lu Li.

007v40YXgy1gi5oytbvklj30yi1cmdme.jpg84520c25ly1gi55wiprwej232o2l31l0.jpg

XZL posted on his weibo this morning (28 Aug 2020). :elated:

邢昭林: 你们要的自拍
XZL: The selfie you guys want.

006ZHCjBgy1gi6cnzho0pj30ru1digzs.jpg

• Like 1

XZL updated his oasis on 16 Sep 2020 saying that he needs to reward himself with 2 days of pizza after filming a bed scene even though he did not have 8 pack abs. Looks like we can look forward to a bed scene in cute programmer.

006qwwybly1gisybrhqekj31410u0dla.jpg

XZL going to work this morning.

006WCldkly1gith21ad53j322o340x6p.jpg

And XZL after filming on 17 Sep 2020.

006WCldkly1gitjtvb8wlj31y02r31ky.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 10:35 AM, libra22 said:

After falling in love with genius programmer Jiang Yicheng (Xing Zhao Lin), Lu Li (Bambi Zhu) gets into the school he once studied at, and also took up the same calculus major. Setting Jiang Yicheng as her role model in her heart, she achieves good grades in school. However after graduation, she did not expect that Jiang Yicheng's company does not recruit female employees. Lu Li decides to disguise as a man and enter the company. However, she met difficulty both in work, as well as hiding her identity. Finally with her perseverance, she grabbed hold of an opportunity and managed to come to an agreement with Jiang Yicheng. The two would become a "contract couple" and stay together for one year. Slowly, Jiang Yicheng finds himself falling for Lu Li. (Source: DramaWiki)

Wow! It's like they tried to cram every idol drama cliche possible into this plot:

- airhead girl with one sided crush on smart male lead cliche

- airhead girl motivated to pursue good grades because of male crush cliche

- girl stalks crush to university/place of work cliche

- girl pretends to be a boy for some implausible reason and has to hide it cliche

- contract marriage cliche (which will probably lead to forced cohabitation cliche)