[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

@afv I'm right there with you. When we thought he couldn't get any worst he does that. How dare he tell her to serve ties with her sister. I've said it before there is no way for him to be redeemed until he deals with his part in what happened to his marriage. Where the heck was he when his wife was supposedly galavanting and having an affair. Why was he so quick to think his wife's having an affair. I don't want Byeori to be his. He doesn't deserve her mind neither does granny man. I also feel Byeori is the result of two people who were in the RickRoll'D finding comfort in each other but for a moment, not some nefarious affair. Granny man should never have put his friend in such a position but I don't think he was being malicious, he was in over his head and didn't even realise.  His actions since he found out about Byeori though is another story. JS's father owes granny man for making up a story that had huge ripple effects. And granny man owes JS an apology too, no matter how bad things get one should never involve the children. In this show all the parents are utterly useless and reprehensible, well apart from HS, she's been pretty consistent.  There's a lot of people that owes AR huge apologies.

I too was a little annoyed with AR, like why is he sitting outside during the doctor's appointment on that I can agree with her. I have to problem with her no truly accepting his feeling as yet, she been put too so much RickRoll'D is to be expected. What did annoy me with her is she sees so completely clueless about protecting organic considering how much she was willing to give up for it. It makes no sense.

Omg on a lighter note what's with DRs ham acting his facial expressions are hilarious, for example his pained face when he first visited his pops in prison and all the crying and shocked scenes since. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This drama is really sth. It relies on a single couple to carry its shitty cast up until the very end. Those writers are lucky we all liked JS-AR-Byeori a lot, bcs otherwise no one would be willing to

I would really enjoy this drama more if there were more Jun-su & Ah-ri scenes . I can't wait to see how their love story develops since I like to see dramas where opposite attracts. They both look

I agree, both he and BR imo are the worst characters here, it’s the fact that they were being played as the “nice guys” when they were actually so hypocritical and vile that makes them even more disgu

Joong-Han that ignoramus reminds me of a big bad wolf who always huffs & puff to blow the house down. That man is like a time bomb ready to blow it's top, he seriously needs to take a chill pill and calm his tail down. I absolutely detest how he is going around demanding everyone hate his enemy, take his side & do as he request of them. It not only makes him look selfish & childish but it also makes his character more and more unlikable. I'm really curious as to how the writers plan to change the audience perspective of him in the final few episodes.

Finally, I think Ah-Ri is opening up her heart and letting Jun-Su in little by little using baby steps. Their clothes shopping together was just too darn adorable. However, this writer really have us in suspense about the safety of baby Organic, feeding us bits of panic here and there with every episode now it's getting too unnerving. I'm hoping that it's just fear mongering and Organic's well-being would be preserved and it's just exhaustion that Ah-Ri is suffering from due to her high stress level & being over worked. I'm a bit surprised Ah-Ri is allowing herself to take so much nonsense from everyone. I wish she could flip back to the resilience she had at the beginning and tell all those haters to f**k off! After all, it was this strong personality trait of hers that attracted Jun-su in the first place.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, tas82 said:

too was a little annoyed with AR, like why is he sitting outside during the doctor's appointment on that I can agree with her. I have to problem with her no truly accepting his feeling as yet, she been put too so much RickRoll'D is to be expected. What did annoy me with her is she sees so completely clueless about protecting organic considering how much she was willing to give up for it. It makes no sense.

@tas totally agree it as if she has put a sub conscience mindset that she has to tolerate her mistreatment as some sort of punishment to appease  people making her life hell, she looks totally mentally defeated to me.  I think her fainting in the next episode is what she needs to shake her from this mind set.

Also another annoying thing is,  I don't recall Ari father or in laws asking  about her health or the baby's  health  at all since she's  pregnant.  

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, afv said:

Also another annoying thing is,  I don't recall Ari father or in laws asking  about her health or the baby's  health  at all since she's  pregnant.  

@afv Off course not! That's not something self centered & selfish people would ask. Asking Ah-Ri that would not benefit them or their situation in any way or form. They could care less about her & her baby once they achieve their objectives & get what they want most.

• Like 4
On 2/20/2021 at 2:05 AM, afv said:

Now back to HJS, what will be his Karma?  When will he get his head out of the clouds and see the hurt he has caused Ari.  I think what will happen is that Byeo-ri is will turn out to be  his daughter and the hate and resentment he projected on her will come to roost.  This will make him realise the hurt he caused others especially Ari.

Chingu I was thinking the same thing. I believe Byori is his child not the crossdresser guy. The man need a wake up call because His daughter has been inflicted by so much pain because of his inability to mature and stay in the past. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Shari said:

@afv Off course not! That's not something self centered & selfish people would ask. Asking Ah-Ri that would not benefit them or their situation in any way or form. They could care less about her & her baby once they achieve their objectives & get what they want most.

Not a sausage! None of them have shown any concern for her and organic apart from JS and BR. So many people owe this girl an apology and sadly it feels we'll be kumbyahing without any one giving her one.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, afv said:

I already mentioned this earlier, but nothing changed. 

And I hate that pattern "when I was" so much. If you was lucky not to have miscarriage it doesn't mean that other pregnant women will be as lucky.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu I was thinking the same thing. I believe Byori is his child not the crossdresser guy. The man need a wake up call because His daughter has been inflicted by so much pain because of his inability to mature and stay in the past. 

I really hope not. Why would  mum go to the mountains and tell grannyman about Byeori and say lets live together as a family? Also it would mean that she was dabbling with both around the same time which would give THAT idiot some justification for his vitriol. I don't want him to have that out. He needs to own his part is his neglect of his family which also contributed to his family breaking up. Stand surety with your home is such a big thing he needs to ask himself why didn't his wife speak to him about something so big, where was he? He needs to feel the full weight of his flaws and his own mistakes the hypocrite. I want him crushed under a mountain of regret. If thaey can make it as such that there is a good enough window between the split and what ever dalliance happened with grannyman by which time Byeori was taking shape so that he can be crushed by this revelation and can no long use the cheating line then great. But even then what she never when to the docs how didn't she know who the daddy? Even the poor mum needs apologies she seemed a genuine nice person and didn't deserve how she ended.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I'm so furious! This drama is losing it's appeal to me if Ah-ri really has a miscarriage. Come on, is it only this one character Ah-ri carrying on the weight & burden of this entire drama? How much suffering in silence has this 1 character been made to endure by being disliked & victimized by other people. I sometimes wonder if the writers think Ah-ri's character has out-shined Bora's who was meant to be the likeable female lead, so they themselves are beating down Ah-ri's character too. I really can't believe these writers would drag us on to 90 something plus episodes and write Organic off like that. I know these things happen in real life but still it's a drama for crying out loud, couldn't they at least make viewers happy with this one?

I just hope the writers didn't add a miscarriage at this late hour just to prove the point "no matter what with baby or without baby Jun-su & Ah-ri would come to love each other and choose to stay together".

Also, if it's really a miscarriage I hope those writers scribbled in the story-line somewhere where all those people who played a part in victimizing Ah-ri are held accountable for this, every last one of them!

• Like 9

Nope nope nope I rebuke that shite. There's no way they can get rid of organic. They will loose all their viewers in an instant. They can't do that and still expect them to be kumbayaing at the end. No way they can be so bad and toxic with their writing can they!? We've sat through so much trash surely they must give us something good if they want us to ever watch a show they writer ever again.

I hope JS gives them  all both barrels. There should be no easy forgiveness. Time  for some home truths.

• Like 5

I just don't understand these writers.
Wouldn't it be a problem for DR's friend if they buy BR's grandfather's house? the right way to ask for forgiveness! the son-in-law has lost a house and the guilty buys his father-in-law's house, does that seem honest?
Didn't DR's dad learn anything from what happened with mom AR? he has ruined her life, he does not consider it improper to go out with a married woman, that woman then does not consider her warnings of her mother of her, you are married !!! but he sneaks into a date between a father and daughter like someone in the family. As a father it would be better to relate to my daughter after 13 years, than to have her a new mother, how long has it been since the death of BRie's mom, 6 months?
only in the Kdrama do you confess that your love interest and the girl discovers that she is interested because they cannot be dated! I still don't see chemistry between DR and BR no need for sleepless nights.

• Like 5

@airgelaal ……Yes, thank heavens the writers had the decency to let our Organic be safe! However, I just hate the fact they keep harbouring on the possibility of a probable miscarriage to scare us, with the talks about Ah-ri showing symptoms of miscarriage. In my opinion, that is so tiring & frustrating! Hopefully, that is only to keep us viewers on the edge, enticed and continue viewing the drama to ensure all is well in the end.

@Naty828 …. It just proves how selfish and self-centered DR & Byeo-ri’s dad is. As a matter of fact, we could add coward to his description too because what adult man writes a letter asking for forgiveness instead of persevering to do it face to face regardless of being told not to show his face. I just don’t get any sincerity or remorse vibes from him period. Also, I don’t understand what the writers are playing at with DR & BR, it’s not like they were in a relationship or anything so what’s with the “let’s not see/meet each other again” which to me equates to a “break-up” in drama world. I find it laughable how could you break up when you haven’t even started & as you’ve stated, why the need for sleepless night? I just don’t get it either!

I was so glad to see Jun-su telling off Producer Uhm, can’t stand seeing that ugly confused face she puts on playing innocent. I want to see him reprimand his ridiculous parents too asap! As of now, he is the only one who could protect Ah-ri & help her regain her self confidence. The caring look & handhold @ the hospital was my dose of sweetness today from this couple to ease the frustration caused by the other unlikable characters in this drama.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Shari said:

@Naty828 …. It just proves how selfish and self-centered DR & Byeo-ri’s dad is.

I was shocked to see how they treated JS mother. She is not a great person, buy she took care of Byeo-RI. Thanks to JS she wasn't kidnapped. But they can't even said 2 words: thank you. 

HJS wants AR's dad to forgive him, but what about himself? He still treat JS as enemy. How can you ask for forgiveness when you can't forgive others?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도