Jump to content

[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도


Recommended Posts

I also feel they’ll pull the miscarriage stuff too, as distasteful of a trope as it is, but I still hope that either BR or the witch PD will be responsible for it, or better yet, AR’s dad. If anything happens to AR/Organic JS will never forgive whoever did it, if BR was the one, it’ll be a good karma for her bcs JS will absolutely despise her, good riddance, lol. If it’s JH then AR will despise him and cut him off her life, which is sth she should’ve done. But I have a feeling it’s probably gonna have sth to do with witch PD and her family bcs they’re the “endgame” baddies to take down.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This drama is really sth. It relies on a single couple to carry its shitty cast up until the very end. Those writers are lucky we all liked JS-AR-Byeori a lot, bcs otherwise no one would be willing to

I would really enjoy this drama more if there were more Jun-su & Ah-ri scenes . I can't wait to see how their love story develops since I like to see dramas where opposite attracts. They both look

I agree, both he and BR imo are the worst characters here, it’s the fact that they were being played as the “nice guys” when they were actually so hypocritical and vile that makes them even more disgu

28 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

I also feel they’ll pull the miscarriage stuff too, as distasteful of a trope as it is, but I still hope that either BR or the witch PD will be responsible for it, or better yet, AR’s dad. If anything happens to AR/Organic JS will never forgive whoever did it, if BR was the one, it’ll be a good karma for her bcs JS will absolutely despise her, good riddance, lol. If it’s JH then AR will despise him and cut him off her life, which is sth she should’ve done. But I have a feeling it’s probably gonna have sth to do with witch PD and her family bcs they’re the “endgame” baddies to take down.

I think she will try to defend her sister from loan sharks. So this way so many people will indirectly be responsible.

But I still hope it won't be a miscarriage. May be she will be in danger but nothing fatal in the end.

What we have now it's too little for 40 episodes. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

  yes !!!

Ignoring everything else, just JS and AR :love:  

 

Honestly speaking I don’t like AR’s bangs there, I find her prettier the way she was normally, but hey, if JS was willing to call the minimalist curtain bangs AR lovely, he really does love her with all of his heart awwww

 

also loving that precious Byeori looking so adorableeeee

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they will show happy ending rather then miscarriage. The whole marriage is happening around it . Plus writer seem more focused on after marriage life of JS and Ahri with funny in laws rather then giving it a tragic twist !

 

But yes Ahri dad will get chance to prove his point and blame Byuri if Ahri is put in danger. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@shana0127 that's what I believe too and hoping to see. After all, baby Organic presence has been with us since the early stages of this series; so it would be thoughtless of the writers on so many counts to put an end to it.  After all the ups & downs & hurdles poor Ah-ri has faced in this drama, she needs a happy ending and so do I since I would have spent 120 days of my life following this drama lol.

 

Bo-ra's dad & that loan shark thug really takes the pi*s!!! They're both scums of the earth and their presence like festering parasites with destructive tendencies feeding off people. Now it appears that loan shark thug wants to work independent of Bo-ra's dad; to steal/rip off the 2 million dollars from cross-dresser & Dae-ro from the sale of their land by kidnapping Byeo-ri & using her as a bargaining chip. How ruthless & despicable this scum is.

 

Ahhhh .... Jun-su scored so many brownie points today by taking Ah-ri to the ossuary, luv him! Ah-ri this move should help clear up some of your doubts about whether he likes you or not, right?

 

Got to hand it to Jun-su he's put on his charm and forging ahead, love their cheeky banters and developing comfort level with each other. LOL .... he just doesn't want a thank you in "words" he wants it in "actions". Ah-ri walked into his trap when she asked "is there anything you want?", off course there is .... he really wants that photo-shoot kiss LOL ... so cheeky!

 

Jun-su's dad usually annoys me, but today he made me LOL when he said to his wife better they get into the twin bed trend too :joy:.

 

OMG!! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! From the preview, Jun-su looked so handsome & Ah-ri so beautiful in their wedding gowns, even secretary Kim & Byeo-ri looked lovely. Jun-su positioned himself well & went all in for that promised wish, I really do hope Ah-ri rewards him with that kiss and doesn't push him off as I think he earned it :lol:.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

I think they will show happy ending rather then miscarriage. The whole marriage is happening around it . Plus writer seem more focused on after marriage life of JS and Ahri with funny in laws rather then giving it a tragic twist !

 

But yes Ahri dad will get chance to prove his point and blame Byuri if Ahri is put in danger. 

But someone will be badly hurt, it's for sure. maybe not AhRi but BoRa.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

But someone will be badly hurt, it's for sure. maybe not AhRi but BoRa.

Then Ahri will be bashed even more coz she caused hurt to super baby sister Bora! ...writer better not do that ...let Bora make another vedio and get her Papa in jail......I see Ahri Byuri getting hospital trip for sure ......coz only then Ahri papa will get chance to flabgast that fake Halmoni ....actually I really want that fake Halmoni get thrashed by Ahri Papa. He is having happy time with that sunny aunt , left Ahri mom to die alone , Deora Mom died and we don't even know how ? This fake Halmoni survived and is going around cussing others ! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I still do not want to see granny man as the father of ByR!  At this point I can only hope that ByR will choose to live with AR/JS.  Lol I’m willing to throw AR/ByR’s mother under the bus in terms of decent character and have ByR’s father be some unknown man she had a fling with and she didn’t know who the father of ByR is between the 2 men...I’m grasping at straws here :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Then Ahri will be bashed even more coz she caused hurt to super baby sister Bora! ...writer better not do that ...let Bora make another vedio and get her Papa in jail......I see Ahri Byuri getting hospital trip for sure ......coz only then Ahri papa will get chance to flabgast that fake Halmoni ....actually I really want that fake Halmoni get thrashed by Ahri Papa. He is having happy time with that sunny aunt , left Ahri mom to die alone , Deora Mom died and we don't even know how ? This fake Halmoni survived and is going around cussing others ! 

I find it hard to back either of them bcs they’re both equally disgusting. None of the dads in this drama are likeable or have a shred of redeeming quality. If they do, it makes them look like a hypocrite. But what irritates me the most was fake granny was already ripped on but not AR‘s dad, he’s still acting like a self righteous a**, but I still hope someone rips into him.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And what about JS?

He’s gonna break that curse :kiss_wink:

 

actually i forgot he’s a dad-to-be, sorry JS LOL i hope Organic comes to the world safely and healthy and make JS papa a happy papa

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I just wanna say that I saw the wiki explanation for this drama and I literally burst out laughing. They called BR “has good looks and good heart”, and called JH “attentive, prudent, deep and caring”, ARE THEY SERIOUS LMAO that description for JH should’ve gone to secretary Kim instead, and BR?? Good heart?? She literally treated her stepsis like a maid! Legit I’m laughing so damn hard, this is much funnier than the so-called funny youtube thing Daero does!

 

Also I find it rather a cute coincidence(?) that AR and JS’ actor/actress family name was both Jung, lmao

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

:wub::wub::wub:

 

YESSSS

 

Also that secretary Kim and Byeori in the background are so cute, and their faces when JS kisses AR!!! LMAO!! I really want more secretary Kim-Byeori interactions, he’s like this fun, hip uncle and he’s also really supportive, I’m grinning ear to ear just seeing these four in one scene!

 

edit: I DID A DOUBLE TAKE SEEING AMEERA THOUGHT IT WAS THE WRONG THREAD BUT BLESS YOUR GIFS AMEERA

  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..