[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

31 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

I feel bad for little Byeori, and I still don’t understand that the cruddy dad despite kicking AR out, why does he have to sentence Byeori to suffer the same??? What did Byeori even do to this guy?? Yet she still remains such a sunshine, albeit one amidst thick, dark, perpetual clouds that is the rest of the cast, because she can’t even save this drama from being filled with a bunch of nasty repulsive beings. This drama’s writer seems to have a knack for turning pretty okay or meh okay characters into subhuman piles of garbage as seen with Daero and BR, I hope they’ll leave Byeori alone. The writer for Wanna Taste turned the FL’s daughter into a manipulative little demon brat, I don’t want it to happen to sweet Byeori :sad1:

Good god no they can't can they? :scream:

Then we really will have to turn off.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shana0127 have you seen her pulling ms. witch and BR’s hair? I swear a little bit more and she could’ve boxed their teeth in. Man, I would actually pay and give 5 stars to this drama if they make AR punch BR and the witch.

I’m all in for JS getting together with AR but man he needs to stop being so wishy washy and just stick to AR (then again he has no chemistry with BR and it’s just the writer pushing them together so), and I despise AR’s dad also but seeing him giving JS a headlock was pretty funny, funnier than the supposedly “funny youtube haha so funny lolz time”, hope that’s gonna send his blood running back to his brain so he’s gonna stop coming back to BR.

Agree @Mocharel...that headlock scene was do funny:lol:...poor JS could not breath ...he would had surely fainted if Ahri did not mediate....she knows his condition ...that's why silently followed her father ....even locked car door to keep JS away.

I am Ahri fan now .She knows her father as well father of her coming  child l :blush:

@Naty828...am really not sure whether to laugh or cry for the craziness JS is showing right now. He said he came to protect Ahri. But wait , it's gonna be other way round. It will Ahri and Byuri taking care of him. Specially as we very well see how STRONG he is :joy:

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Bora telling Ah Ri vindicatively: "I will see how happy you will be with Junsu oppa

Karma gonna hit her soon. I think Junsu and Ahri gonna be happy family with their two kids. They clearly slowly falling for each other and as we see in the preview Junsu bonding with Byori. Isolated from the outside force they are getting closer and finding peace in their little family. It is sad that everyone is so against them. 

I agree that BR will eat dirt soon, I look forward to seeing her get slapped on the face seeing AR and JS happy together then JS directly slaps it on her face by telling that he loves AR and is happy with her. I don’t know Korean but from that clip I saw just how shy and awkward JS looks, he never looks that way with BR or the witch PD, he’s starting to emerge from his shell, awww. NOW STOP MEETING BORA U IDIOT.

Shake Shaking GIF by HULU

If there’s one thing I know is that when guys like JS that usually look “perfect and cool” in stories like these reveal their clumsy, awkward side to someone, it’s far more appealing than just “perfect guy falls for a perfect girl”, thats why BR-JS loveline never appealed to me since the start. Then again BR is such a RickRoll'D so we know she isn’t “perfect”.

Today episode definitely my fave!!!

Hahaha AR-JS scenes are so many :highonflowers:

Watched the RAW video twice lolol

Scene where JS got headlock by AR’s dad was quite funny hahaha

but seeing he’s having trouble to breathe and knowing about his panic attack, must be the reason why AR tried to mediate the situation soon.

Kinda felt sorry to JS as well during the scene. But definitely lol when AR’s dad hit him in the stomach and headlocking him :D

Kinda pay-back time for all the jerk time that he did when he first know about the pregnancy.

I want to share some of the korean viewers comment from Naver TV of these clips.

1: It might be due to the situation but looks like AR is opening up more to JS now.

2. Based from the preview, JS called Byeori, “Little sister-in-law”. Looks like they’ll get close soon.

3. Is JS really this cute? So chic, cool and cute.

4. From now on, my name is Writer Shin.

5. Wow, finally we get to see this kind of scene after all that has happened. Woken up and see a handsome brother-in-law? “Little sis-in-law”~ AR and JS looks so cute together. Hope the four of them will live happily.

6. Bulldozer Junsu is so cool!

7. JS have money and he can just go to hotel but he bring his luggage to AR’s house instead. So cute~

1. Is BR really a family? She’s becoming more dislikable. It’s time to stop now, right? At this rate, even DR will be too good for her.

2. JS-AR-ByR, hope to see them live happily.

3. Don’t be so petty, BR.

4. “Little sis-in-law”, so cute.

5. BR really act the same as her dad.

6. Looks like AR-JS is the main couple of this drama.

7. Everytime JS had his panic attack, it has always been AR beside him. BR and Eom PD always nowhere to be found. Even if AR is not pregnant, JS will slowly go to AR no matter what. (My fave comment ever! :wub:)

8. BR really mean. So much mean than Eom PD. Please don’t make her close to DR. DR is so kind to be with the girl that like other man like this.

9. Please don’t give more stress to this pregnant lady. With Eom PD and her family already that mean. No matter if they’re not having the same blood, do she have to act like that to her own family member?

10. BR is the main lead but why’s her character like this? Can’t she be a bit kinder. Looks like AR is the main female lead.

11. Please get your head together, BR! DR is too good for you, right now.

12. AR-JS looks so cute together. Please be really close with each other from now on.

I really love all these AR-JS update from today’s episode :wub:

and I want more. Hopefully tomorrow episode we’ll have more of them.

@miraliyana90 agree JS was cutest and chicest thing in today's episode .

Him thrashed up by AhriPapa was damn funny . Such a tall and strong guy just headlocked and suffocating made me laugh (Sorry for this health condition though ! ). I mean we are used to heroes fist fighting and doing kung fu and here we have a tall and chic hero being thrashed by old Papa:lol:

Still he followed them after being dumped by the road side. And the way he sneaked out with Ahri, avoiding her Dad was funny too. It was like let's elope and Ahri too followed his lead. 

Even the taxi scene was cute and heart warming. Ahri  was so heart broken and cried but then JS was like why cry ,I am the child's father ,I am still with you !

I like this new style hero who may be not a macho man but an honest,chic and cute Oppa:blush:

Junsu is slowly growing on me.  I actually feel bad for him for having such wretched parents.  But that stomach punch and headlock he got from Ahri's dad was hilarious.  Now that would be YouTube gold... not the annoying Wonky Box stuff they keep filling episodes with.  Even Byeori can't help that.  Daero, Granny Man are just annoying to watch.  Bora is no different than Um PD.  Both witches.  

I can't understand BoRa at all. She thinks, she can be happy with JS as her husband when her sister is pregnant with his child? her parents will be ok with this? Or society will be ok with this? I'm not that conservative, but this is too much. And it's not like they were madly in love, but Ah Ri stole him. 

And I hate how everyone pity BoRa (even JS and Ah Ri). She is not the main victim. She is not a victim at all. 

OHHH; JS , so BR is too good for you ; a,d you can be "JUST" with AHR.B) It's  BR the angel ; good ; princess lady for him .

He want to marry AHR just to feel doing his responsability as father . 

and what the father will apologize from BR. BRis more important than his real daughter ??????

6 hours ago, sal2 said:

Karma gonna hit her soon. I think Junsu and Ahri gonna be happy family with their two kids. They clearly slowly falling for each other and as we see in the preview Junsu bonding with Byori. Isolated from the outside force they are getting closer and finding peace in their little family. It is sad that everyone is so against them. 

The only three people who care about Ah Ri is Hae Shim, Byeori and Jun Su. She does not need the lousy dad and sister. She deserves to be happy.

I am glad that Junsu is changing. He really needed someone like Ah Ri.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only three people who care about Ah Ri is Hae Shim, Byeori and Jun Su. She does not need the lousy dad and sister. She deserves to be happy.

I am glad that Junsu is changing. He really needed someone like Ah Ri.

I think it's a real pity that he said he doesn't deserve Bora when we can see that Ahri struggles with her self esteem.Also Kim Won Tae is such an asshat. And Daero how dare you say that Ahri betrayed Bora? I love how she keeps saying Ahri hid the fact that they're sisters but it was her, always her that didn't want it aired because she looks down on Ahri.

I was thinking that too.  I thought it was Bora who didn’t want people to know she and Ahri were sisters because it might negatively impact Bora’s career having a stepsister.  Bora is just so full of herself.  

I agree with everyone that JS is so damn cute here. Glad they’re turning him from this “perfect flawless prince” but actually a jerk into this awkward, shy man who has his adorable side too. I agree that even tho BR still has her love line with DR they’re not going to be able to reel me in. DR is still following his rooster and being a blind BR simp but I equally want to suplex him and pray that he opens his eyes soon, he should find someone else that doesn’t just want his attention but also cherish him for who he is. I still want to give him the same stomach punch and headlock like JS got tho.

BR is seriously beyond redemption for me. I’m still sticking around for JS and AR but as soon as their love line is done I’m done too. I fast forwarded and skipped every scene with her, she’s far more annoying than witch Eom-bridge, the fake granny, Weasel-tae and his family, because they set her up as ONE OF THE FUDGING MAIN LEAD. How can you even sympathize with this wretched wooman who acts so selfish and entitled and delusional and even physically assaulted her pregnant sister???? Even since the first she looked at AR like she was a servant, not a sister, and the dad enabled her, these two are really the worst. With the witch PD and weasel dad at least you know they’re being set up as the bad guys, but BR and her dad aren’t. That’s what makes it so infuriating bcs they keep trying to tell us to feel sorry for BR bcs she doesn’t deserve even the smallest iota of it, why should we? She hasn’t shown anything that should make us feel sympathetic for her, she didn’t show any sympathy or remorse, she still acts like a selfish entitled brat, so why should we show her sympathy too? You’ll reap what you sow, BR, hope she gets boxed in the face so bad.

Now that's what I'm talking about son, step your game up :rickroll:

My dude already had his suitcase packed. Now I just need him to pimp slaptenor.gif BR into reality with a good tongue whipping like bssshh the ship has long sailed and actually now that I've had time to think and I've felt my heart flutter because of An Ri I know I never loved you as a man loves a woman it was like an older brother loves his little sister and you know what even if Ah Ri wasn't here we wouldn't have worked because you're a horrid person and also your boring RickRoll'D isn't that attractive to me (yeah yeah I know that last bit is a stretch but a girl can hope:D). She also needs to see JS laughing and having fun with Byeori and Ah Ri, coming out of his shell and showing a side of himself that she didn't even know exist, that would cut her deep. She'd have one of them I've never seen oppa blah blah like this before and make her feel like trash. Ain't nowt sisterly about this girl, I need for her true face be revealed to her parents especially to Ah Ri's delusional dad who had her on such a dang pedestal.

See JS coming out his shell more and his awkward side which we've actually already seen dashes of further reinforces my guess that he probably wasn't all that when he was younger ad was more on the nerdy side, then them hormones when to work, that's why he end up with that sow. His outward look is great but he still had the softness of his younger self she probably had him wrapped around her finger and he would have been besotted having landed someone who'd  probably be classed as out his league when he was younger. Then the sow completely betrayed him breaking some of that confidence he'd build up. Ah Ri wants nothing from him and he's free to be himself around her weaknesses and all. They are the same strong facades but soft centres surrounded by people that can't be relied upon. I can't wait for them to support each other and grow together and rub it in all their faces. 

I don't know how it'll be possible but I want loan shark dude to end up kneecappng Donor Dad ( yes yes I'mma need to say many hail Mary's by the end of this darn show and I ain't even Catholic). Every time he sits down with that smarmy smirk and crosses his leg like he's the bees knees I wanna punch him (more hail Mary's :phew:).

17 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Bora telling Ah Ri vindicatively: "I will see how happy you will be with Junsu oppa"  :(

She is so malicious

Ahri thought about Bora when she rejected Junsu's proposal although it made a lot of sense for her to accept it while Bora is just being selfish all the way

Archived