[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

6 hours ago, Mocharel said:

Agree with you guys that AR is the only one fitting for JS here. BR and the witch PD all just look at his outward appearance and see he’s a perfect handsome rich man, the witch wants him bcs he’s rich and successful, BR wants him bcs she has this fantasy image of him as this perfect prince of hers on a white horse, but AR has seen his lows and flaws, she knows about his panic attack and she helped him out, she was concerned for him even though they didn’t have a good relationship at first. I’m starting to feel sorry for JS, ofc he never knew what was right when dealing with other ppl when he was constantly validated by all these feral she-wolf simps around him, but AR snapped at him, called him out and was the only one who didn’t throw herself in front of him just bcs ppl say he’s “the perfect guy”. She knows he isn’t, she thought he was a jerk, but i want to see her warm up and open her heart to him too. She’s putting up this tough shell and it’ll be sweet if JS becomes the first one to break it ....oh no am I starting to warm up to them again gasppp honestly idc about any of the characters Daero and Bora can just go sink in the ditch, I want to see JS and AR be happy together

Yes, I also wonder and love to see how AR will open up to JS.

Tbqh, both of them has build up wall where they don’t want others to invade and truly see themselves. The way their view about marriage life also the same.

The difference that they have truly bring the similarities between them.

DR and BR couple started to become boring. 
I love their part during the early of this series, when they did that Extreme Part-time Jobs thing. They look cute together but I really can’t understand BR’s obsession towards JS.

Is the series has mentioned when AR’s dad and BR’s mom got married and how long they have live together as a family?

If it was since they were teenager or child then, it has been quite long and you basically a family but BR’s treatment towards AR sometimes really make me doubt about the duration of them being as a family.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, miraliyana90 said:

Really agree with your thoughts on how similar Ahri and Junsu is. I think this is what make them attracted to each other.

I remembered that one episode when Junsu met with Ahri to discuss about the baby and he said he didn’t know how he can make such mistake as no matter how drunk he’s before, he never made such action and he believes Ahri knows how to bring his guard down. 

Just like yesterday episode, when the scandal was out, BR was looking madly at Sunhan and Sunhan was feeling like she won and only AR that look to JS with much concern. Sunhan, Bora knew about JS’s panic attack but do they care about it? Nope. Tbh, these girls just like the front appearance that JS shows and not truly like who he is. Sunhan basically want to get back with him because he’s doing well with his business.

Also agree that actually the pace of this drama is quite fast compared to other daily dramas I used to watch... basically, I rarely click on the fast-forward button so the pace for this drama is quite fine... ^_^

I really curious if fake grandma has anything to do with JS kidnapping case. If so, I really wonder how it’ll reveal and how it’ll affect his relationship with AR as ByR is AR’s sister.

Wow, it has been awhile I didn’t watch daily dramas and this drama really hooked me so much that I keep re-watching some scenes, the RAW one, then the SUBS one lmao :D

If I remember correctly he kidnapped Junsoo and that was the first reason for Junsoo’s panic atacks.

19 minutes ago, miraliyana90 said:

Yes, I also wonder and love to see how AR will open up to JS.

Tbqh, both of them has build up wall where they don’t want others to invade and truly see themselves. The way their view about marriage life also the same.

The difference that they have truly bring the similarities between them.

DR and BR couple started to become boring. 
I love their part during the early of this series, when they did that Extreme Part-time Jobs thing. They look cute together but I really can’t understand BR’s obsession towards JS.

Is the series has mentioned when AR’s dad and BR’s mom got married and how long they have live together as a family?

If it was since they were teenager or child then, it has been quite long and you basically a family but BR’s treatment towards AR sometimes really make me doubt about the duration of them being as a family.

I think it was since the girls were 12 because Ahri’s dad mentioned middle school and how ‘feral’ Ahri was. And yeah I really agree. 

• Like 3

JS dropping the bomb to his parents is the highlight of today episode. Hahahaha 

love seeing his parents reaction :D

Vampire Witch’s grandma seriously annoyed me so much. The whole family is just pure evil. Doing dirty with JS business. Hope JS will be able to stop whatever evil tricks that they’re doing to his business.

Love seeing the small gesture from JS towards AR. The waiting in front of her apartment, the morning gift. Things are looking good and hopefully it’ll continue and AR will open up to JS more.

• Like 6

Are Korean rich people so bully ! The very word Chebol gives me a cring.

That bully Grandmother and her granddaughter I want them rote in a stinky ditch. Granddaughter sabotaged JS image and grandmother is going for his business! That granny needs to know how crap her granddaughter has been. Just waiting the reporter reveals her name and granny business goes downhill as all her projects fail .

I really pity JS right now.He is losing his business and even that competition coz people are to possessive of him. His  parents are his own enemies. They just want to sell him for their own benefit ! His father is in debts and is making his sons business bankrupt as well. His mom well I don't think she can live with any kind of daughter in law. May be that's why poor JS does not want to marry! 

Ahri has so many enemies and will be constantly abused and bullied whether she marries JS or not. 

I nowhere felt happy for Deora win Coz his win was not real at all. JS lost coz of scandal .

• Like 7

I'm glad each episode is only 30 minutes.  My blood pressure can't handle longer episodes each day with all of the nasty people on this show.  I need 24 hours to recuperate from the ridiculousness of everyone's behaviors.  Haha...

These people are downright delusional, heartless, and just nasty.  Why am I still watching?  Because it's like a train wreck... I can't look away.  

• Like 6

I thought maybe if JS loses everything and decides that he was willing to throw all those away finally that witch Eom-bridge will leave him alone. After all, he no longer has the success and riches next to him. But if AR sees him so down and was willing to accept him and open her heart to him, I think JS will truly be in love with her. I don’t like how they still want to play “JS having feelings for BR” card when it was as groundless as me having acorn for eyes. But if they do plan to make BR responsible for AR’s miscarriage and then suffer the consequence and the spite of ppl around her then I’ll gladly have acorns for eyes.

Tbh I don’t like the stereotype of rich families being wicked irredeemable piles of garbage too, I have really rich relatives and they’re very nice, my uncle likes to help out my family when we were struggling after a loss, he was generous, humble, and very gentle to everyone. A good friend of mine since I was a wee brat was also really rich, but even though she had a very glamorous lifestyle she was still nice to me and helped me out, she even bought me a switch one time bcs we wanted to play this one game together. I find it insulting that ppl think rich family = richardsimmons. I can’t think of the times where rich ppl in drama are nice except probably Jaehee’s family in Samgwang Villa (the dad was a jerk but he’s repenting, and his mom was nice and fun), and CEO mom JW who was really nice and humble to her employees. But in this drama, even the non-rich folks are despicable and repulsive. Really, most of the characters here are beyond saving, I just want to take Byeori, AR and JS and let them have their own story away from these nasty maggots that try to ruin them.

• Like 7

Spot on @Bejaffled. What a bloody idiot:unamused:

Your not alone @EK8, anymore than 30min and an artery might just pop.

After yesterday's delusional and nastiness I now actually worry that one of those monsters BR included will physically harm Ah Ri. I can honestly see someone giving her a little push.:scream:

• Like 6

What's wrong with people around ? 

Are all mad in this drama . Sorry that not so funny youtube  party of Deora and group cannot lighten my mood ! 

Ahri father and that shitty granny and her rich investor . All have so much power that they can make a woman abort her child against her will ! That father needs to rot in hell. 

Ahri did everything to disappear from their life. Still they hunt her down. It leaves her no choice  but to hold JS even if she does not want.

Bora and Sunny I put a hex on them.  May they always remain unhappy and die out of stress howsoever successful they become. 

Baby is not proving lucky for either JS  or Ahri but that's how parents are . They don't leave the child just coz he brings no luck . They still keep it and love it. May that's why children must always be thankful to their parents. So now it's time for JS and Ahri to stand for their child . I just wish they still have enough money , JS does well in business and Ahri in writing .

• Like 6

Tbh i never found the youtube stuff they do funny, they’re not funny or entertaining and the way all of the characters say they’re funny was cringe, I’ve seen actual youtube channels like it that are actually charming and funny. Then Daero followed his rooster and became a blind simp for BR and he’s lost all sort of likability.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Today’s episode is really such a filler...

I have a habit where I’ll re-watch some of my fave scenes (usually AR & JS related scenes) daily while waiting for the new episode but today’s episode, there’s none of my fave scene.

All so lame...

I do find the ajummas fight scene quite funny tho. Haeshim and JS’s mom fight scene. Maybe because they’re friends with each other that their fight scene really looks so childish that it’s fun to watch. ^_^

Other scenes were really lame...

That investor... I really hope JS found better investor for his business. Those who are professional in their work instead of taking everything personally.

AR’s father is really going overboard on today’s episode.

How can she force her daughter like that?

She’s a 28 years old woman. She’s not a minor.

I believe that it’s truly the mother decision whether to keep or abort the child. It’s her body. :angry:

That Vampire Witch Seonhan was really mean. The main reason JS and she broke up was because she cheated on him with JS’s junior. She came back to Korea with that guy, made failed movie with him but still end up broke up. She’s so brazen. Annoyingly brazen. :angry:

And yeah, not even that YT making scene is fun to watch today. Tho I do agree with @Mocharel that the YT making scene were never that fun to begin with hahaha :lol:

I wonder if we’ll ever see a lovey dovey scenes in this drama at all... huhu

Not included AR & BR parents one tho hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Wait a minute.  In the latest episode when Bora came home late and asked Ahri's dad why he wasn't in bed yet, he replied how could he sleep when he was concerned for her.  Uhhhh, what about your pregnant daughter??  Remember her?  The one you kicked out.  The one that's being harassed by everyone.  Wow!!  He wins Worst Father of the Year award!!!  Poor Ahri.  Does he even wonder or care about Ahri's well-being at all??  She's pregnant... with your grandchild!  So very sad...

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2

41 minutes ago, EK8 said:

Wait a minute.  In the latest episode when Bora came home late and asked Ahri's dad why he wasn't in bed yet, he replied how could he sleep when he was concerned for her.  Uhhhh, what about your pregnant daughter??  Remember her?  The one you kicked out.  The one that's being harassed by everyone.  Wow!!  He wins Worst Father of the Year award!!!  Poor Ahri.  Does he even wonder or care about Ahri's well-being at all??  She's pregnant... with your grandchild!  So very sad...

THIS.

T H I S.

I hate the dad so much after this. And how the writer tried to make us feel bad for his misery. THE MISERY THAT HE CAUSED HIMSELF. He’s such a huge hypocrite, and it disgusts me so much. He was the one who chose to kick AR out in anger, the one who disowned her, the one who said she was no longer his daughter, now he acts miserable??? I understand that parents too can get angry too but Haesim already tried to cool him off and talked to him but he still didn’t listen. The least he could do was at least provide support for his daughter in this time of need, where did your big talk about wanting to be a better father for AR go, RickRoll'D?? Both he and BR are such hypocrites, they want to be good but the dad is being a jerk to AR and kicked her out when she needed him the most, while BR became just as shitty and despicable as producer Eom-bridge that she mutually despised. They need to have mirrors slammed into their faces.

• Like 7

Eerr what century is this? Scary thing is as unrealistic as it seems this is the reality for some. They OWN their kids are feel entitled to do whatever they please and then dress it up as being disrespectful or ungrateful or unfilial, when their child don't bend and comply. They hold their acts  of parental obligation as a trump card to use to beat their kids into submission. Ah Ri's dad and Jun Soo's parents are cut from same cloth. They can all go kick rocks.  Wow, the level of entitlement of this man to think he can drag the daughter he's disowned to have an abortion is mind boggling.

Lord let donor dad's attempt to blackmail DR backfire in his smarmy face. What's his play will he buy the debt and use it to control them or will he set the debt collectors on them.  It'd be funny if got stuck with the debt or some how opens up a can of worms on himself. Either way every way you turn in this drama it's just vile humans being their nasty selves. The writer has just gone for straight chaos even with the dashes of Byeori it's fast becoming unpalatable. Thanks heavens its only 30mins and for the  fast forward button.

Edited by tas82
  • Like 5

I actually fast forwarded all of the Wonky Bros trot song stuff today. Trying to ply us with cute ByR isn't working anymore. I hate their stupid YouTube channel anyway. Can they please not exploit her for their lame broadcast? Haha, see the rotten people have made me cranky now. 

Tomorrow sounds like they've worn poor AR down as she says she's exhausted and follows her cruddy dad to the hospital. Sure, it looks like JS arrives to stop her being forced, but what comfort and support can mister "still in love with her sister" really offer? He's made a marriage proposal sound like issuing his own death warrant, and with his proposal comes more attacks and accusations against her. Who could resist that offer huh? 

I'm definitely not a fan of Fake Grandma, in fact I think he's a terrible, irresponsible criminal, but he does seem to be the one person in AR's corner. Sure it's just for ByR's sake, but it's nice somebody is caring for them. What a twisted show! I just appreciated FG. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I feel bad for little Byeori, and I still don’t understand that the cruddy dad despite kicking AR out, why does he have to sentence Byeori to suffer the same??? What did Byeori even do to this guy?? Yet she still remains such a sunshine, albeit one amidst thick, dark, perpetual clouds that is the rest of the cast, because she can’t even save this drama from being filled with a bunch of nasty repulsive beings. This drama’s writer seems to have a knack for turning pretty okay or meh okay characters into subhuman piles of garbage as seen with Daero and BR, I hope they’ll leave Byeori alone. The writer for Wanna Taste turned the FL’s daughter into a manipulative little demon brat, I don’t want it to happen to sweet Byeori :sad1:

• Like 4