Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

Bora actually has a bad attitude and Daero being like um I can sympathise with how hurt you are Bora but not Ahri? 

I was so shocked to hear this and so disappointed. He and his father in debt to Ah Ri, but he still chose to pity BoRa. When AhRi  will find out the truth, how betrayed she would feel. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This drama is really sth. It relies on a single couple to carry its shitty cast up until the very end. Those writers are lucky we all liked JS-AR-Byeori a lot, bcs otherwise no one would be willing to

he corrected it , she can’t marry him without kissing            Hey @shana0127       

YESSSS   Also that secretary Kim and Byeori in the background are so cute, and their faces when JS kisses AR!!! LMAO!! I really want more secretary Kim-Byeori interactions, he’s like this fu

9 hours ago, EK8 said:

I feel so sorry for Ahri.  What did she do to be bullied by so many?  Face slap, water thrown at her face, kicked out of her home, labeled as a RickRoll'D and gold digger?? At this point, Byeori is her only saving grace.  

 

Well said. Yes Ah Ri is suffering just because she wants to protect her baby. She is a good person who has no luck :( thankfully her sister Byeori stays by her side.

 

Btw it seems that JS softens towards her. He changed his views about marriage because of her. It seems that both of them care about each other even without being aware of it.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

My lord the amount of the simps for Bora in this drama is astounding, while everyone also treats Ahri like a punching bag on the side. Honestly I used to feel bad for Daero but now sod this, he’s a moron blinded with a one sided love played around by a selfish narcissistic brat. I no longer feel sorry for him, he let himself being played around like that and turned a blind eye to Ahri’s suffering just to earn some nonexistent points from Bora.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mocharel said:

My lord the amount of the simps for Bora in this drama is astounding, while everyone also treats Ahri like a punching bag on the side. Honestly I used to feel bad for Daero but now sod this, he’s a moron blinded with a one sided love played around by a selfish narcissistic brat. I no longer feel sorry for him, he let himself being played around like that and turned a blind eye to Ahri’s suffering just to earn some nonexistent points from Bora.

Agree. What I have seen is that Deora has quit lot of prejudices . Also against Jesoo.Plus that cross dresser halmoni, even though she may be funny she does add to his biases. She is always hating everybody except Beyori and Deora.

 

Even Deora is myopic when it comes to Bora.Being lead I expect his character to be more mature . But it seems writer has decided to keep leads immature and childish !

 

The second couple has better story and are way too mature . Right from episode 2 , I am looking forward to see how JS and Ahri come together . Rather then Deora and Bora . Coz their story is not at all spicy and way too one dimensional . Deora is too bland and like puppy in love, who would follow Bora anywhere and whatsoever happens. While Jeesoo is more on his own. His relationship development  with Ahri is multidimensional . Thats what makes it intresting. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Even Deora is myopic when it comes to Bora.Being lead I expect is character to be more mature . But it seems writer has decided to keep leads immature and childish !

 

I thought, that he at least could say to Bora to support AhRi as a sister and help her, but no.

And why anyone should sympathize BoRa? It's not like she and JS were dating. When they were caught in the scandal she said that they were just childhood friends and nothing more. And now she acts like AhRi stole JS. AhRi was single and JS was also single. What they did together it's just their business. And Deara saw, that whatever feeling BoRa had, they were one sided. Even before AhRi got pregnant JS never crossed the line. But now he blamed JS? what's wrong with this people?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn’t agree more @airgelaal all these ppl including the audience act like AR stole JS from BR but THEY. NEVER. HAD. ANYTHING. BETWEEN. THEM. IN THE FIRST PLACE. BR just had this one sided fixation on JS (lets admit it, JS didn’t look like he was into BR, he looked more like he was fond of meeting a friend from his younger days) with delusions of her being JS’ woman and then when that delusion was broken BR and her simps lash out on AR instead. God what is wrong with this writer??? I feel like they’re also a simp for BR from the way they gratify and glorify her for everything. 
 

new girl ugh GIF

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uuurrgghh..... So he's no gonna tell her come to her senses. Writernim why oh why like I said earlier Dae Ro could be the one that makes Bora see sense but oh no.... Instead he's feeding the troll... Urgh Bora really is one delusional cow. JS just needs to take Ah Ri done to the gu office and just register their marriage tout de suite. Screw the rest of them. Can't believe that cow had the gall to lay hands on her. She's so blind and delusional with this scandal release I hope JS issues a statement saying he ain't seen her in years until recently and that he's already moved on and married. So that she ends up screwing her own reputation instead. No decent family going want their heir marrying some hefer that was already shacked up with another man. They need to flip this quick make it backfire on her RickRoll'D. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Uuurrgghh..... So he's no gonna tell her come to her senses. Writernim why oh why like I said earlier Dae Ro could be the one that makes Bora see sense but oh no.... Instead he's feeding the troll... Urgh Bora really is one delusional cow. JS just needs to take Ah Ri done to the gu office and just register their marriage tout de suite. Screw the rest of them. Can't believe that cow had the gall to lay hands on her. She's so blind and delusional with this scandal release I hope JS issues a statement saying he ain't seen her in years until recently and that he's already moved on and married. So that she ends up screwing her own reputation instead. No decent family going want their heir marrying some hefer that was already shacked up with another man. They need to flip this quick make it backfire on her RickRoll'D. 

From your post to the scriptwriter's brain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, nice to meet you here.

 

It has been while I didn’t come to Soompi forum and because of this drama, here I am again, posting a post at 3AM lol :lol:

 

Actually I just started watching this drama and now at Episode 40. However, before that, I’ve watched the cuts on YT from time to time, especially recent episodes on Junsu and Ahri character.

 

I just read another post about how unrealistic Ahri decision and how they try to push Ahri - Junsu loveline. And I agree with it. If compared to real life, of course, Ahri decision to keep the baby just after she read her mom’s pregnancy diary is quite far-fetched as her relationship with Junsu is a one-night stand and she didn’t have any feeling towards him.

 

However, knowing what I’m getting by starting this drama, well this is daily makjang drama so, this kind of plots and “decision” what make me stay hahahah :lol: my guilty pleasure genre. So much thrill watching this hahahaha it’s makjang drama, of course it won’t be true to real life hahaha

 

Tbqh, I like the writer four-angle love trope of PD Eom, Bora, Junsu with Ahri. I think the writer has been trying to push this plot way earlier.

The fight between PD Eom and Bora was really like “I’ll get Junsu!” “Junsu will choose me, not you” but end-up getting Busker Busker’d (meaning available on Urban Dictionary :P) by Ahri instead... hahahaha

 

Also, I like how the writer build up Ahri and Junsu story too. Ahri have seen the lowest side of Junsu and likewise with Junsu. (Junsu’s pain, Ahri’s getting drunk, scammed) 

They even shared their problems with each other that they didn’t share with anyone else. Looking forward on how the writer will tell more about their story.

 

As I watched Episode 39 & 40, saw the scene where Junsu’s father met with the fortune teller. I wonder if the new family member that the fortune teller mentioned is referring to Ahri because that’s the best guess for now. And Ahri is strong like metal. Hahahaha :lol: Hope they’ll bring up about the fortune again and this time, Junsu’s father will bring Ahri’s birth chart to the fortune teller.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally a marriage proposal out of blue.

 

Now all will be hell bent to stop this marriage. But I am all in for it.

 

Will be interesting to see Ahri JS and Byori together . They will make a happy four. Mama Papa Baby and a doting little Aunt ! 

  • Like 3
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shana0127 said:

Finally a marriage proposal out of blue.

 

Now all will be hell bent to stop this marriage. But I am all in for it.

 

Will be interesting to see Ahri JS and Byori together . They will make a happy four. Mama Papa Baby and a doting little Aunt ! 

Someone should tell the grandma both parties need to consent, I hope Ahri's dad doesn't bow down to her. Like casually threatening you employee's children. Does she still think Junsoo loves Sunny? Also Bora why are such a bish? You don't stand up for Ahri okay but why do you have to try to ruin her too. Honestly it feels like these people will try to murder Airi or cause her a miscarriage. Ahri's co workers should also be able to tell that Sunhan isn't liked by Junsoo. No wonder her mom is a missionary, her daughter's a menace.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish someone would jut slap Um PD or at least throw water in her face.

I guess it’s time for Ahri’s dad to be jerk again.  He’s so Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.  Can’t keep up with his personalities each episode.  Haha. 
And of course Won Tae Weasel is being his usual self.  CEO old lady is annoying me now too.  What is up with that whole household??

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

JS still seems to be giving KBR his wishy washy excuses in the preview with that "the woman I should choose" nonsense. He's again giving her the message that he's being forced into being with AR. Perhaps he feels that way, but if he really wanted to protect AR and his baby he'd stop supplying the ammunition for KBR to hurt them and remove any hope she has of them being together.

DR was annoying again this episode with his fawning over KBRs looks. He's like a delusional fan boy who imagines a personality for some pretty girl on tv, despite who they are in reality. 

Thankfully we had some sweet ByR on our screens this episode to cleanse the palate of all the bitterness from the adult characters who were all despicable as usual.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk..... i feel like sweet little ray of sunshine Byeori isn’t enough to cleanse my palate of this cast of disgusting subhuman characters. 80% of the characters in this drama are so freaking unlikable it’s so hard to watch. At least I acknowledge AR is flawed and has her wrongs too but she is still growing, but JS is like bordering on character growth but he’s supplying BR with the ammo to shoot AR with. What the fudge is wrong with this writer??? Do you want to make JS grow as a person??? But you still cater to the audience that curse and spit on AR??? Grow some balls jeebus, AR didn’t even do anything wrong BR was just being a delusional RickRoll'D

 

angry in the cut GIF by Bounce_TV

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

JS still seems to be giving KBR his wishy washy excuses in the preview with that "the woman I should choose" nonsense.

 

We should not read too much into what is said in the preview as they clearly have just left a part of the conversation in. To me he clearly have made up his mind about being with Ahri as he proposed to her. He have rejected Bora many times already. Yeah I agree his word could have been more clear. But then I think Bora is just too deluded to get it no matter what words he would have used. I mean the signal was there that he was not into her like that. He clearly sees her like a sister since they know each other since childhood. I am mostly shocked that Bora would not care for her sister health with the pregnancy and still pursue Junsu when most people would have given up, and given support to their sister. To me the most blame now is on Bora not understanding that a no is no.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the comment when a stepmother arrives so does a a stepfather is really on the nose about Ahri's dad. Like he'll probably call out Ahri in the next few episodes to warn her not to make trouble for his boss's granddaughter.  Also Junsoo's parents are amazing, they're so two faced they should win an Oscar, Junsoo's dad not caring about Junsoo being targeted and getting a bad image in a face conscious society like Korea says everything. The fact that they know he still has panic attacks and are forcing him into a situation where they'll increase disgusts me. I have panic attacks and they're so scary, meanwhile Junsoo's parents are like eh there's medication for that. I find it really interesting to watch Ahri and Junsoo's parallels. For me both of them's biological parents wrong them often, in that case Bora has Hae Shim and her grandparents who've adored and pedestaled her always. Sunhan too has her aunt and grandmother. Whereas Ahri was basically a lone unit until Byeori was foisted on her.  Honestly though Daero and his step dad are shameless, at least they're making Ahri's food even if it is because of Byeori. I'm glad they didn't give in to Won Tae's blackmail and they should hurry up with reclaiming his identity. I think from next week on everyone will be clued. This drama is actually pretty fast paced for a making, same with Samgang Villa. I do feel like today's episode was a filler because they spent so much time on a food completion we know Junsoo would lose. I do think Sunhan had a lot to do with how he lost and it'll be interesting to see if she used her aunt to force Junsoo's investors out. At the moment she seems to still want him but love can turn into hate and she's pretty okay with hurting him while she supposedly loves him. She really didn't need to include the photo of them on the bed, like that is sexual harassment. And considering Korea's issue with molkas I'm surprised the scriptwriter thought it was a great plot device.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, lysanderayumi said:

I think the comment when a stepmother arrives so does a a stepfather is really on the nose about Ahri's dad. Like he'll probably call out Ahri in the next few episodes to warn her not to make trouble for his boss's granddaughter.  Also Junsoo's parents are amazing, they're so two faced they should win an Oscar, Junsoo's dad not caring about Junsoo being targeted and getting a bad image in a face conscious society like Korea says everything. The fact that they know he still has panic attacks and are forcing him into a situation where they'll increase disgusts me. I have panic attacks and they're so scary, meanwhile Junsoo's parents are like eh there's medication for that. I find it really interesting to watch Ahri and Junsoo's parallels. For me both of them's biological parents wrong them often, in that case Bora has Hae Shim and her grandparents who've adored and pedestaled her always. Sunhan too has her aunt and grandmother. Whereas Ahri was basically a lone unit until Byeori was foisted on her.  Honestly though Daero and his step dad are shameless, at least they're making Ahri's food even if it is because of Byeori. I'm glad they didn't give in to Won Tae's blackmail and they should hurry up with reclaiming his identity. I think from next week on everyone will be clued. This drama is actually pretty fast paced for a making, same with Samgang Villa. I do feel like today's episode was a filler because they spent so much time on a food completion we know Junsoo would lose. I do think Sunhan had a lot to do with how he lost and it'll be interesting to see if she used her aunt to force Junsoo's investors out. At the moment she seems to still want him but love can turn into hate and she's pretty okay with hurting him while she supposedly loves him. She really didn't need to include the photo of them on the bed, like that is sexual harassment. And considering Korea's issue with molkas I'm surprised the scriptwriter thought it was a great plot device.


Really agree with your thoughts on how similar Ahri and Junsu is. I think this is what make them attracted to each other.

I remembered that one episode when Junsu met with Ahri to discuss about the baby and he said he didn’t know how he can make such mistake as no matter how drunk he’s before, he never made such action and he believes Ahri knows how to bring his guard down. 
 

Just like yesterday episode, when the scandal was out, BR was looking madly at Sunhan and Sunhan was feeling like she won and only AR that look to JS with much concern. Sunhan, Bora knew about JS’s panic attack but do they care about it? Nope. Tbh, these girls just like the front appearance that JS shows and not truly like who he is. Sunhan basically want to get back with him because he’s doing well with his business.
 

Also agree that actually the pace of this drama is quite fast compared to other daily dramas I used to watch... basically, I rarely click on the fast-forward button so the pace for this drama is quite fine... ^_^

 

I really curious if fake grandma has anything to do with JS kidnapping case. If so, I really wonder how it’ll reveal and how it’ll affect his relationship with AR as ByR is AR’s sister.

 

Wow, it has been awhile I didn’t watch daily dramas and this drama really hooked me so much that I keep re-watching some scenes, the RAW one, then the SUBS one lmao :D

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..