[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

It's almost impossible. Unless JS father agreed to this. But again, it's impossible to AR not to know, that Sunny got all the rights.

I feel the same about DR business. I can't believe it can be that successful. 

I think that Format of the program idea is owned by the writer and therefore by Sunny, if I remember he wanted to present it to the broadcaster with a hand from his aunt, but JS's father, having found a copy in the printer, had done it before. Of course we all know that it is actually the work of AR in fact her had asked her to be cited as her work, but then ...

I too am amazed at the success of DR especially for such short times of activity

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Naty828 said:

I think that Format of the program idea is owned by the writer and therefore by Sunny, if I remember he wanted to present it to the broadcaster with a hand from his aunt, but JS's father, having found a copy in the printer, had done it before. Of course we all know that it is actually the work of AR in fact her had asked her to be cited as her work, but then ...

I too am amazed at the success of DR especially for such short times of activity

That doesn’t make any sense tho. So if there are other shows that use the same format as her show she’s gonna sue all of them? I’m pretty sure that show isn’t the only one of its kind unless they only have one TV channel. I’m trying to think of some example but the closest one that I can think of is the unexpected business? And the show where Yoo Jaesuk does odd jobs. They have pretty similar format, celebs doing various jobs, and I’m pretty sure the rights to them are owned by the broadcasting company, not the writers or producers. If PDs or writers have such rights they could’ve easily taken the shows with them when they leave which will cause the show to appear on another TV channel. I’m pretty sure Na PD doesn’t own New Journey to The West, Three Meals a Day, and all the shows he’s made, it just shows his signature style of variety shows, but not necessarily makes those shows his, they’re still TVN’s. I don’t believe ANY company would easily or stupidly relinquish the rights to a property to a SINGLE employee tbh, that’s not profitable for them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

I'm working in this field so I know how it works. This part of the story was poorly written. Even if I believe, that she was able to register this format on herself, I can't believe, that JS father would buy rights for every episode, it should be at least for 1 season. So Sunny couldn't just walk away.

• Like 3

do they talk about marriage? I see it out of place, not even a month are BR and DR together. I see no chemistry between them, only kindnesses that even a friend gives. I've always thought that you should never get married because others want it or because of the family, but because you have found the person with whom you want to create something special, you do it for yourself because your heart needs it. BR is superficial, he wants to get involved in a wedding because it's DR's dad's dream to see them married! because he won't live long! he wants to please him so as to make him happy in his last days, so from the premises I can already imagine a future divorce in 5 years! the relationship of AR and JS I see it much more serious with solid foundations and burning fire, they follow their desire for happiness.

Edited by Naty828
I have not translated
  • Like 3

@Naty828 i don’t think they even had chemistry in the first place, they only got together bcs DR exuded such a huge simp energy that’s so huge BR finally indulged him. In a way he was just an escape for her after being heartbroken regarding JS. I was never invested in their relationship in the first place as well, they were superficial and shallow, meanwhile AR and JS had growth and progress and their clashing personalities made them more interesting. DR never helped BR grow the way JS helped AR realize she’s worthy of love, he indulged her bratty selfish behavior since the beginning. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Mocharel said:

DR never helped BR grow the way JS helped AR realize she’s worthy of love, he indulged her bratty selfish behavior since the beginning. 

I think JS and AR helped each other. Both of them were not perfect in the beginning. Both of them were scared of serious relationships, but deep inside they were always  family oriented. I'm sure they will have a big family with a lot of children. BR and DR are totally different. I can't see anything that can unite them.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I think JS and AR helped each other. Both of them were not perfect in the beginning. Both of them were scared of serious relationships, but deep inside they were always  family oriented. I'm sure they will have a big family with a lot of children. BR and DR are totally different. I can't see anything that can unite them.

Exactly they've helped each other to grow. DR and BR  deserve each other same way JR and WT weasel does, that way the can save someone else from being saddled with them. They doing a public service. 

Sidenote: am I the only one who cracks up when DR has to show emotion. Such ham acting. Props as I couldn't do what they do as actors but dang man it's been so bad.

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Exactly they've helped each other to grow. DR and BR  deserve each other same way JR and WT weasel does, that way the can save someone else from being saddled with them. They doing a public service. 

Sidenote: am I the only one who cracks up when DR has to show emotion. Such ham acting. Props as I couldn't do what they do as actors but dang man it's been so bad.

That’s what I would like to have seen children at least one before it ended not just end it right after a wedding. Would’ve been nice to run it long enough to find out she has aanother little organic. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Yeah that’s why I said JS and AR helped each other grow, but not DR and BR. DR and BR’s relationship was so fake and bland, they never had this journey to them and DR never once scolded BR when she was being her selfish bratty princess mode self, instead he kept on indulging her and enabling her behavior. JS and AR challenged each other and they made each other better and happier, their journey was more fleshed out and their story was much more compelling. JS became a better man thanks to AR and now he’s trying his best saving AR from the darkness that she’s lived in all her life. Compare that to DR’s Simp Show.

I definitely want to see AR and JS having a big family! Probably for their second attempt they’ll land twins or triplets, classic kdrama style. It’d be funny if it’s triplets tho, and JS giving them absurd names again like Snap Crackle and Pop or sth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww yay they are back together, AR give JS a ring, and AR is wearing hers again! :wub:.

Wish they had let this happen about 10 eps back so we could have seen more of their relationship.   Really 120 eps and this is all we get

• Like 1

JS should move out before his wedding. History will repeat itself if he and Ari return to stay with his parents. He wouldn't be that stupid to subject Ari to his mother's abusive cycles again, would he? Also, he shouldn't and can't keep bailing out his incompetent father financially. I feel JS has done his filial duties to his parents and should focus on his own future with Ahri and future kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

JS should move out before his wedding. History will repeat itself if he and Ari return to stay with his parents. He wouldn't be that stupid to subject Ari to his mother's abusive cycles again, would he? Also, he shouldn't and can't keep bailing out his incompetent father financially. I feel JS has done his filial duties to his parents and should focus on his own future with Ahri and future kids.

What an outdated mindset to live by. It’s fine to be filial but you also understand that being a parent doesn’t mean you get a free out-of-jail card for being selfish to your child. Just because you gave birth to your child doesn’t mean that you’re free from the responsibilities of being a proper parent that supports your child. Those two were the mindset of, dare I say it, boomers who still think “we’re ur parents so we’re gods and u should repay us, so shut up and just do whatever we say as a good son/daughter”. I hate parents that only look at their children as investments, not because they want to commit to raising and protecting a life, to help them grow and be a proper person. JS’ parents clearly viewed him as an investment, just look at his shameless scum of a dad begging like a beggar to him and changing his tune to AR when his company goes under because of his own oversight. Even in Asian countries this kind of mindset is outdated, such as the son > daughter mindset. Idk about SK but if they really do have that narrow patriarchal mindset and the children = investment mindset I’m glad I wasn’t born in SK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1