[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Thank you @Naty828 JS looks so adorable there I feel like the actor himself was having fun being the playful JS.

damn straight @tas82 @EK8 all these toxic people being reintegrated into these people’s lives without having to own up to their mistakes and misdeeds disgusts me. I usually just don’t care but cases like this drama where these characters like JR and JS’ parents who were 70-90% of the time being extremely unlikeable and selfish and repulsive subhumans get away scot free makes my blood boil. These people didn’t even repent, what a disgusting moral message to deliver.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after watching the last episode I am more and more convinced that she should not become BRie's mom, she hasn't changed at all, her attitude remains shameless without tact, like her niece Sunny, she acts like a whimsical little girl, what will be her attitude if she becomes BR's mother-in-law?

We are at the end but I do not see repentance on the part of any of the parents all carry on their initial attitudes, even the grandfather who has well understood his mistakes does not seem to me that he has openly apologized to his son-in-law and continues to keep his distance from his daughter.

How do they find the publicity that BR did with DR fantastic? I understand that it is a show but if the authors believe that such advertising can be successful then I will explain the shortcomings of this show

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

On 3/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, Naty828 said:

after watching the last episode I am more and more convinced that she should not become BRie's mom, she hasn't changed at all, her attitude remains shameless without tact, like her niece Sunny, she acts like a whimsical little girl, what will be her attitude if she becomes BR's mother-in-law?

We are at the end but I do not see repentance on the part of any of the parents all carry on their initial attitudes, even the grandfather who has well understood his mistakes does not seem to me that he has openly apologized to his son-in-law and continues to keep his distance from his daughter.

How do they find the publicity that BR did with DR fantastic? I understand that it is a show but if the authors believe that such advertising can be successful then I will explain the shortcomings of this show

Not to mention that part where BR tried to make herself ugly for advertising DR’s business. As a concept, fine, natural healthy food brings out the beauty in us, but the execution is distasteful and insulting. Just because you wear glasses and has a few red spots doesn’t make you ugly. So just because some women wear glasses that automatically makes us ugly, is that what you’re saying, writer-nim? Well f you. This writer is almost on the same level as the writer for Wanna Taste, they think that they’re writing this wonderful story about redemption family or whatever when they’re writing a garbo shitshow on fire. The characters were unlikeable or conflicted themselves, the story was all over the place, they f-ed up their morals too and if anything they presented some really disgusting messages like enabling someone’s toxic behaviors. I miss dramas like Once Again, it wasn’t perfect, it had problems, but at least the story was pretty okay and the characters had arcs, growth and they did better in delivering the morals. I really liked some of the characters too.

also on the topic of JR remind me again, did she EVER thank HS for writing that statement or said sorry for her nasty behavior towards her daughters???? Because this shameless wench needs to be decked if she didn’t.

1 hour ago, Mocharel said:

also on the topic of JR remind me again, did she EVER thank HS for writing that statement or said sorry for her nasty behavior towards her daughters???? Because this shameless wench needs to be decked if she didn’t.

She is still ok, that her niece is planning to bully AR. she is absolutely selfish.

10 hours ago, airgelaal said:

She is still ok, that her niece is planning to bully AR. she is absolutely selfish.

On second thought maybe it’s for the best if HJS dies. He’ll dodge a HUGE bullet that way and that’ll spare Byeori from having this shameless selfish piece of scum as a mother, of all things. UGH! Helping HJS and DR with their business doesn’t automatically make her good, if anything she only helped them because she had an ulterior motive, she wasn’t even genuine!

9 hours ago, Mocharel said:

On second thought maybe it’s for the best if HJS dies. He’ll dodge a HUGE bullet that way and that’ll spare Byeori from having this shameless selfish piece of scum as a mother, of all things. UGH! Helping HJS and DR with their business doesn’t automatically make her good, if anything she only helped them because she had an ulterior motive, she wasn’t even genuine!

Even HJS lived I don't think they'd be a couple. He's never seen her in that light and he should stop pussyfooting around and tell her straight over and over again until it sinks into that thick skull of hers. Also her nasty side and lack of morals will show, Byeori's mamma gave her a solid foundation when it comes to such things (that's one of the reason I will never believe she cheated on her husband) so no doubt Byeori would annoy her in some way shape or form and her fangs will show. Then she'll suggest Byeori is sent to the best boarding school some place in Europe all for "the betterment of her education" of course <_<. Another fake redemption, no apologies no reflecting, no change in attitude and thinking, just ignore the horrible acts, move on and reward them.

2 hours ago, tas82 said:

Even HJS lived I don't think they'd be a couple. He's never seen her in that light and he should stop pussyfooting around and tell her straight over and over again until it sinks into that thick skull of hers. Also her nasty side and lack of morals will show, Byeori's mamma gave her a solid foundation when it comes to such things (that's one of the reason I will never believe she cheated on her husband) so no doubt Byeori would annoy her in some way shape or form and her fangs will show. Then she'll suggest Byeori is sent to the best boarding school some place in Europe all for "the betterment of her education" of course <_<. Another fake redemption, no apologies no reflecting, no change in attitude and thinking, just ignore the horrible acts, move on and reward them.

Lol you might be right, just look at her reaction when HJS said no to her. She immediately whined like a spoiled brat denied of a Barbie toy. “WhYyyYY??? wHy CaNT i hAvE iTTtT”

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

shame on you, a grown married selfish womanbaby wanting to play mommy for Byeori, who is clearly more mature and selfless than her. She is a terrible role model and will be a terrible mother for her, she’s a bad influence to every child. And to think if she brings Byeori to meet that vampire witch..... the horror! Then again it might be good since if Byeori knows that she’s related to the witch that bullied AR and caused her a lot of harm and grief, JR would never be accepted by Byeori.

Well finally did a binge watch and caught up with the most current episodes and I must say it doesn’t look like much changed since I last watched LOL. I used to think Jun-su had the biggest & best transformation in this drama, but something tells me (let me stress it’s just my opinion) Joong-han would get that title soon enough. I’ve said this before although he is not one of my favorites, I do think he is actually the best actor in this drama for the role he portrays. I’m actually looking forward to seeing what the writers have in store for his transformation as I could see tiny bits of it in progress.

Regarding my favorite couple Jun-su & Ah-ri:wub:, I’m happy to see he hasn’t given up & is persevering in his quest to win Ah-ri’s heart. I just wished the writers could have written it in a way for us to see Ah-ri also doing a little chasing too (once again just my opinion) but with just 3 episodes left, highly unlikely. Coincidentally, after seeing today’s episode it seems like Jun-su unbeknownst to himself has already succeeded in breaking down the ice barrier Ah-ri has in terms of their relationship. I’m so happy Jun-su was able to "see the extraordinary in the simplicity" where Ah-ri is concerned & based on the preview I can’t wait to see their progress in tomorrow’s episode! As I’ve mentioned in the past, I really want them to end up as a little family together with Byeo-ri (just Organic would be missing).

In terms of Jun-su’s parents, I see the writers' attempt to start redeeming them both, I just wished they had started earlier rather than making it seem rushed. His father appears to somewhat have a change of mind about Ah-ri, although clearly for the wrong reasons.

I personally feel the writers failed with Bo-ra & Dae-ro’s relationship as it looks rushed & fake to me. I honestly don’t see any chemistry between these 2. Although, they do look like they are trying their best to match up to standard set by Jun-su & Ah-ri’s acting skills, they just don’t pull it off in my opinion LOL.

As for Byeo-ri’s dad, still don’t like him but I do feel sad for him. I personally think if Ji-ran is really getting a divorce from that snake Won-tae, maybe the writers should send her off to the mountain with Byeo-ri’s dad as company for him in his last days.

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww I did like the scene that we got with AR and JS today!:).

And OMG AR and JS in the promo for tomorrow will they kiss ahh, I hope so.

Oh my I hope so to but it’s sad we have to watch this many eps. and just get to only see them together a short period of time that’s what I don’t like about these writers

1 hour ago, Lfd said:

Oh my I hope so to but it’s sad we have to watch this many eps. and just get to only see them together a short period of time that’s what I don’t like about these writers

I agree, everything now will feel like a rush. Can't believe we had to watch so many episodes just to see a few seconds worth of a smack on the lips LOL.

Why does Sun-han own the right to the Marketaurant show? If she leaves Na productions, shouldn't the company has exclusive rights to the show? JS' father does not deserve to be boss if he didn't foresee such an occurrence happening.

3 hours ago, monalisa said:

Why does Sun-han own the right to the Marketaurant show? If she leaves Na productions, shouldn't the company has exclusive rights to the show? JS' father does not deserve to be boss if he didn't foresee such an occurrence happening.

This. This kind of thing never happens, if this happened irl then Running Man would’ve been stripped away from SBS years ago. I hate that they do this just to make JS’ dad be a beggar to AR and be nice to her. Oh so now that your company is going under you’re being nice to her, even though you were conspiring to bully and kick her out in the first place? Fml this drama makes my blood pressure rise. If you try to argue that he did like Organic and was excited, writer-nim, he still conspired with the witches (his wife and the PD) to bully AR, your argument holds no water.

6 hours ago, Lfd said:

I agree, everything now will feel like a rush, Wish we got more of them as a couple/married life nod.

7 hours ago, monalisa said:

It's almost impossible. Unless JS father agreed to this. But again, it's impossible to AR not to know, that Sunny got all the rights.

I feel the same about DR business. I can't believe it can be that successful. 

Archived