[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Not exactly a new news but there was a replay of the past episode on TV and can’t help but notice a continuity error where JS bought a white scooter but ended up using a black one instead not even five minutes later. I actually chuckled because it shows the level of competence with the team, lol. This drama really has nothing going on for it except the AR-JS storyline which keeps people attached to this flaming garbage and the shameless people who made this DEFINITELY knows that and made those two hardcarry the whole drama.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the last episode and it's amazing, how everyone is so hypocrite now. 

Everyone support DR and BR (except AR father, of course). Hello, and what about AR and JS? AR was pregnant but still everyone were against their relationship. Why? Because it's AR? Because it made BR sad?

59 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I watched the last episode and it's amazing, how everyone is so hypocrite now. 

Everyone support DR and BR (except AR father, of course). Hello, and what about AR and JS? AR was pregnant but still everyone were against their relationship. Why? Because it's AR? Because it made BR sad?

Not surprised at all. Everyone only cares about Bo Ra. The only person I know that love AR is Byeori ans JunSu 

7 hours ago, Susu said:

Will AR and JS end up together? What a train reck drama. 

They definitely will. But the way they presented one character to be so glorified on a pedestal (which subsequently affects the coupling that character was in), while curbstomps and treats the other character like garbage (even though that character is the one hardcarrying the whole shitshow) without a justifiable reason is a sickening piece of storywriting.

They glorified BR in everything even though they reduced her character into being so darn unlikeable at first and midway, while they unfairly abused and bullied AR’s character in everything. While I can tell you that they’re definitely gonna make AR-JS a thing at the end, the journey in which they treated AR leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Idm if they want to make BR the shining example and everyone’s favorite darling in everything she does (though it reeks of Mary Sue and it’s a shitty character writing, though you can say she is a Mary Sue to an extent), but they need to provide a good reason for it. And she acted so cruelly, so childish and selfish but no one called her out, but they tear AR to shreds in everything she did. If that’s not a simp mentality on the writer’s part idk what that is.

I watch the program just to see AR and JS Hoping they put them back together, it's getting really hard to watch, JS is in love, AR does not believe in love, wished JS openly declares his feelings!
Sunny's aunt is horrible she does not in the least think that her behavior is comparable to a betrayal, what should a husband think of her interest in another man, her first love (secret meetings, loan of money, phone calls, moments of leisure with his daughter). Preview she horrified me! especially the moment of the photo, that woman is selfish, he wants to be a father with her daughter, but she creeps like a fox, ask to be part of the family! but you are not divorced yet! doesn't seem inappropriate to her, I don't want her as BRie's mother.

SH was wrong to write that testimony. who can tell me since ex-husband and the fox have been married?

Br and Dr don't interest me at all, I would have given them a chance if they intervened to put AR and JS back together, but that's not in their thoughts.

14 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I so agree, it is more evident now the only one who loves and cares for AR is JS.

Don’t u believe that the family that her dad hates wouldn’t hurt her and r friends

1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

Sunny's aunt is horrible she does not in the least think that her behavior is comparable to a betrayal, what should a husband think of her interest in another man, her first love (secret meetings, loan of money, phone calls, moments of leisure with his daughter). Preview she horrified me! especially the moment of the photo, that woman is selfish, he wants to be a father with her daughter, but she creeps like a fox, ask to be part of the family! but you are not divorced yet! doesn't seem inappropriate to her, I don't want her as BRie's mother.

This. HS should’ve laughed at her face and say “bish that’s your problem, you gave me and my family a hard time now you’re strolling in here demanding favors?” She didn’t even say thank you to HS at first, she just goes around all giddity hoppity like it was for granted. I’ll never like her no matter how much they try to make her likeable. Drama. STOP PORTRAYING REPULSIVE PEOPLE IN A LIKEABLE MANNER. She should never be Byeori’s mom, she’s selfish, arrogant, she thinks of no one but herself. She doesn’t even really like Byeori, she only likes her bcs she’s HJS’ daughter. I’m not even sure HJS likes her back, he’s just putting up with her out of gratitude and out of politeness. Wait till Byeori knows this woman was a rude elitist RickRoll'D that caused AR and BR some grief.

Today BR's grandfather will meet his ex-son-in-law, What will he say when he finds out that that woman who is meant by DR's dad is his wife? he even asked if he will become BRie's stepmother with the baby present!
if he didn't have cancer he would think he accept the fox, so I still think he is a horrible person!

It is close to the end and nobody is saved.

Poor BRie has a heart of gold, but that stepmother can only ruin her, she risks becoming like Sunny:angry::unsure:

20 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

With only 8 episodes to go, we so need more AR and JS, Please.

U r right I am sick they not giving them more time all the other stuff is boredom to me. Here we have to wait until the last ep. to see AR AND JS Happy. Their plot is the main part for me. 

We got no scenes with them today:tears:, but we will get scenes tomorrow yay.

4 hours ago, Lfd said:

U r right I am sick they not giving them more time all the other stuff is boredom to me. Here we have to wait until the last ep. to see AR AND JS Happy. Their plot is the main part for me. 

I so agree, they are Male leads for me as well.

11 hours ago, airgelaal said:

So, once again a double wedding in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZCDhx5t3to

And JS’ parents are there. Not surprised.

they called Disney creatively bankrupt but same can be said for these types of writers. Scammed protagonists, toxic family being forgiven, baddies being forgiven, cancer/terminal illness out of the blue, double wedding, and toxic morals to boot. Idm using the overplayed kdrama tropes and plots but the myriad usages of those in these dramas is insane, and they didn’t even do anything creative with it. Even Bollywood was still hilarious with their over the top actions.

10 hours ago, Mocharel said:

And JS’ parents are there. Not surprised.

they called Disney creatively bankrupt but same can be said for these types of writers. Scammed protagonists, toxic family being forgiven, baddies being forgiven, cancer/terminal illness out of the blue, double wedding, and toxic morals to boot. Idm using the overplayed kdrama tropes and plots but the myriad usages of those in these dramas is insane, and they didn’t even do anything creative with it. Even Bollywood was still hilarious with their over the top actions.

Got love the message they put out. No matter how toxic and soul crushing they are they are family and shall always be forgiven.  Blood is more important than your sanity. :crazymad:

On 3/17/2021 at 7:17 AM, airgelaal said:

So, once again a double wedding in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZCDhx5t3to

Why is Ji Ran, the Dragon Lady, there?  Did everyone forget she was super rude to Daero, Haeshim, Bora, and Ahri throughout the drama?  Just because she re-discovered Han Jae Soo, the writers are trying to make her “nice” now?  I still find her unlikable and insincere.  She should marry Ahri’s dad. They can make each other miserable.  Haha!  

Archived