[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

I just read in the youtube comment about the summary of the next episode

It seem like Daero will confess to AR about the cross dresser's true Identity, it seems like AR will eventually live Byeori to the cross dresser and accept Junsu's mother proposal.

I really hope that's not going to happen :cry:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Mocharel  You have to analyze Aeshim’s husband personality. He is the type of man who needs an obedient wife. His problem is that he has way to much pride. He loves having the say in the house and doesn’t like to be talked back too. When BR starts to defy him, watch him cave in and let her have her way. 
 He doesn’t care for AR because he has never put her first. She isn’t even in his heart at all. If she is , it will take for her life to be in danger for him to finally feel something or for her to choose to cut ties with him for him to see how strained his relationship with his daughter is. If he care for her at all, AR would not have been taken advantage of by the transgender man.  He allowed his In-law to order his daughter around and treat her like crap. What kind of father would allow that. 

JH is such a huge mess. He’s a two faced Jekyll-Hyde patriarch and you can see that in his interactions with HS and AR. Whenever HS tried to softly reason with him, he gets defensive and yells at her, saying she didn’t understand anything. With AR he’s even worse, he said that he regretted not being a better father to her but from his actions, she practically means nothing to him other than some disgraceful doll that he needs to control and mold into his “perfection”. But then that contradicts his actions to BR, he continuously coddles her regardless of everything she’s done. So it’s either JH really is one lousy mess of a man, or the writer really has no idea on how to write him, or the writer wants to make him an a** but they like BR so much they turned him into BR simp league chief, OR all of the above.

Also there’s one thing regarding his actions to people aside from his family. He expressed open dislike to weasel dad, challenged him, even, at one time, but he couldn’t even lift a finger against JS’ sh*tty parents?? It’s not like he wasn’t willing to pull a wrestling move on JS before, why should his pig parents be any different? It’s like the writers really don’t know what to do with him, they just make him do whatever’s convenient at that time, oh and also make him BR’s simp. WRITER-NIM’S GOLDEN RULE: EVERYONE SHOULD BE BR’S SIMP IN THIS DRAMA! 

I disliked Ah Ri's dad ever since he slapped her. He keeps worrying about Bora only.

When poor Junsoo meets the cross dresser trouble will be there :( this is another problem facing him and Ah Ri. The cross dresser is Ah Ri's step dad and he kidnapped Junsoo in his childhood causing his panic attacks

53 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I disliked Ah Ri's dad ever since he slapped her. He keeps worrying about Bora only.

When poor Junsoo meets the cross dresser trouble will be there :( this is another problem facing him and Ah Ri. The cross dresser is Ah Ri's step dad and he kidnapped Junsoo in his childhood causing his panic attacks

Where is it shown that Cross dresser kidnapped JS in childhood !! Which episode ? Did I miss it ? 

No one thinking about poor Byeo-ri. For her AhRi is the only family member she knows. So how could that "elders" advise AhRi to abandon her sister? Oh how can that cross-dresser think, that he can take Byeo-Ri? Is this poor little girl a football ball or what? What lesson will Byeo-Ri get? Not to trust any one?

Sometimes I think, that AhRi, JS and Byeo-Ri are from another drama. They are too normal for this plot. 

I really like Jun-su character growth so I was looking at his personality change from episode 1 and how it evolved into this caring Jun-su we see now. Thinking back on previous episodes I recall he had an issue with eczemas around the time he knew Bo-ra, so I am thinking he likely had some self-esteem issues as a result. Bo-ra was amazed when she saw him after many years and the first thing out her mouth is, “he looked handsome now that he got rid of the eczemas on his face”. Plus, his mother mentioned it a few times when giving him the supplement drinks she made. Then he was traumatised after being kidnapped by cross-dresser because of his father, another knock to his probable fragile state. Fast forward a few years he outgrew his eczema problem & met a rich chic who knocked his self-esteem back resulting in him developing an anxiety disorder evidenced by all these panic attacks. I guess to compensate for all this he developed this arrogant persona and made up his mind never to get married and put his trust in a woman. Afterall who could blame him he’s now handsome and have ladies fawning over him, his mother treats him like a prince, plus he single-handily developed a successful business.

However, he literally bumps into this woman (Ah-ri) who didn’t seem affected by his sophisticated looks and she even dished out as much sarcasm as he gave her laying the groundwork for all those beautiful banter we’ve seen between them. When Ah-ri called him a “jerk” the way he looked :huh: and reacted I doubt anyone had ever called him out like that or put him in his place before. I think that piqued his interest and curiosity about her and like the striking of a bolt of lightening his attraction to her was ignited. Jun-su’s character changed the more encounters he had with Ah-ri and even more so after learning about the baby. It’s like Ah-ri’s presence flipped a switch in him where he started showing care, concern, empathy, understanding, compromise, a lil jealousy (with Dae-ro), shyness, support and now a developing love :wub:. Although she may not have been his type initially, I think she is what he needs now as he feels safe and comfortable with her as she’s seen him at his weakest and didn’t ridicule him. Plus, they both have a similar fighting spirit and perseverance.

As for today's episode, Bo-ra's biological dad is really such a vile excuse for a human being and such a worthless piece of trash using any means necessary to stomp on anyone to get ahead!!

Looking at the preview, it seems like Ah-ri might agree to move in at Jun-su's parents place. Although I detest the idea I'm hoping Ah-ri will be a match for Geum-sook and put her in her place or that Ah-ri & Byeo-ri presence would change her.

Joong-han is really so headstrong and annoying just seeing him gives me a headache, now he reluctantly wants to take in Byeo-ri just to please the in-laws? Although he knows his daughter is pregnant, why does he always make Ah-ri the one to run over to his house when he wants to talk to her. I really have to wonder how Hae-sim could have poor judgement in choosing men looking at those 2 idiots, but to each their own.

It was probably so hard for Bo-ra not to run her mouth like a river and let out cross-dresser secret to her mother, we'll see how long she could hold that in:vicx:.

I do admire Jun-su when he makes a decision or promise to Ah-ri he sticks with it till she says otherwise, regardless if it affects the elders or not. Hopefully, Ah-ri sees how committed Jun-su is and how excited Byeo-ri is and agrees to have the family/wedding shoot. Basically, I'm dying to see how beautiful a pic they would make; so I hope the writers make that happen for us :D.

10 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

How many episodes we'll have?

It looks like 120 episodes total.

11 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Oh how can that cross-dresser think, that he can take Byeo-Ri? Is this poor little girl a football ball or what? What lesson will Byeo-Ri get? Not to trust any one?

Sometimes I think, that AhRi, JS and Byeo-Ri are from another drama. They are too normal for this plot. 

that's what I'm thinking when the drama is still in the early stage, how can the cross-dresser takes care of byeori when he has so many problems to deal with! by running all the time? (since he is still running from the cops) and now they have thugs to deal with (loan shark guy)  and Daero's business trouble (BR biological dad) byeori will live in misery for sure! :rage:

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

can't watch when geum-suk use this to come between ahri and junsoo :confounded:

2 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

can't watch when geum-suk use this to come between ahri and junsoo :confounded:

Let me get this straight @nohamahamoud2002 @kwayteow_mama Cross dresser has the nerve to want to be a dad when he was such an evil man in the past. Kidnapping a child isn’t a good thing but a terrible act that should pay for their crimes. Why does the cross dresser get the chance to be happy when he isn’t a good guy??? Poor AR and JSl are good people but the whole world is against them. Why do good people suffer and the bad guys triumph. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Let me get this straight @nohamahamoud2002 @kwayteow_mama Cross dresser has the nerve to want to be a dad when he was such an evil man in the past. Kidnapping a child isn’t a good thing but a terrible act that should pay for their crimes. Why does the cross dresser get the chance to be happy when he isn’t a good guy??? Poor AR and JSl are good people but the whole world is against them. Why do good people suffer and the bad guys triumph. 

Don’t forget, our supposed main lead miss princess is also a garbage hooman being, so by their logic ofc the rest of the a-holes keep getting away by being jerks and nasties, bcs even the main lead got away with it!

I hope AR and JS will stay strong, JS is showing so much resolve and determination in being with AR, I hope she will reward his honest feelings soon. Those two and Byeori are the only ones who deserve happy endings in this drama. I wish I could say the same for HS but she’s already lucked out on picking husband department by now. Weasel WT, okay, that was his mistake, but then a-hole patriarch JH? Shame on you HS. I thought you were better than this, you deserved better.

I cannot see Byeo Ri living with granny man!  Even if he is the biological dad.  In watching this drama AR/JS/ByR/Organic is the “family unit” that makes the most sense.

also this episode doesn’t have enough AR/JS moments. I just don’t care for the granny man story line and BR/DR story line.

Who else think, that BoRa will ask AhRi to give her sister to that cross-dresser?

And now our "father of the year" is worried about AhRi. Why? Because she is not obedient. Not because she will be bullied, but because AhRi won't allow this to happen. What a great dad AhRi has.

Oh my days, today's episode was frustrating to take in on so many levels.

• First to RickRoll'D me off was Geum-sook and her insistence to have Ah-ri live with her so she could boss her around & drive a wedge between her & Jun-su, in hopes to break them up. What a mother/mother-in-law to have, NOT!!
  • Next was that witch Uhm Sun-han and her nosy self, always ease-dropping and pushing her mouth in Ah-ri's business. Someone needs to slap her back to the USA pronto! I liked how Ah-ri responded to her and put her in her place.... well done Ah-ri!
  • Then to raise my blood pressure was that wretched man Won-Tae, he's as devious as they come. His despicable actions really has no end. Even in the face of his beloved Bo-ra he had the audacity to lie to her face and pretend to be uninvolved with the thugs he hired, how shameless!! I think Dae-ro also taped his conversation with him when he was feigning being unaware of how Dae-ro company was used as collateral and the will being stolen.
  • After was Joong-han when he heard Ah-ri is moving in at Jun-su's parents place, instead of showing concern that his pregnant daughter would be ill treated and taken advantage of by her mother-in-law, he's worried that Ah-ri would not be obedient?!? Best sympathetic & supportive dad in the world, NOT!!
  • Finally, Dae-ro & cross-dresser who doesn't seem able to handle their own business/issues and even owing money wants to take Byeo-ri from Ah-ri? Are they for real? I don't know why poor little innocent Byeo-ri confided in cross-dresser that she feels she is being an obstacle to Ah-ri's marriage, when Ah-ri told her numerous times it's not the case.... sighhh

Well as for my fave couple, I hope Jun-su see's the gem of a wife he is getting; one that considered his feelings, his mother and his relationship with his family ahead of her own feelings. Similarly, hopefully Ah-ri also appreciates all the consideration & compromise Jun-su has made on her behalf. Loved the preview scene with Jun-su looking so happy shopping for a bed with Ah-ri :D, he's definitely taking this marriage seriously rather than it being a contractual one.

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Who else think, that BoRa will ask AhRi to give her sister to that cross-dresser?

@airgelaal I am also wondering whether Bo-ra would tell Ah-ri to give Byeo-ri to cross-dresser & Dae-ro, she's bold face enough too.

This drama is really sth. It relies on a single couple to carry its shitty cast up until the very end. Those writers are lucky we all liked JS-AR-Byeori a lot, bcs otherwise no one would be willing to sit through this cesspool of degenerates and parasites, even for 30 mins.

Archived