[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

20 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

@UnniSarah you’re right, he even tried to have Organic aborted, he doesn’t care about anything related to AR he only cared about BR, you can’t even say he cared about HS bcs his “love” for her was selfish, he never listened to her. This is this man’s problem, he had a shallow concept of love. He thinks simply giving money or physical items is enough to show “love”, but you need to listen to your children or spouse, support and help them when they need you, bond with them. When Haesim tried to cool him down and reason with him he yelled at her and said she didn’t understand him, what a selfish bass, just like his princess BR. I called him donkey dad but Donkey from Shrek was a FAR better dad than he was. 

On the other hand, JS looking like such a doting dad to Organic already, so adorable! go JS! Show that donkey of a dad that only with you AR can truly smile and be happy, and that she didn’t need that crappy dad in her life.

I feel he's caught in two worlds. Doing all the cooking and doting he does on Bratty Bora and occasionally Hae Sim but very patriarchal in his mind and actions when it comes to Ah Ri and HS at times. My dude still bittter about his ex whilst she's already moved on, had a kid and even died. But he's over here pickling in his feels and as a result neglected Ah Ri and he becomes very blinkered and self absorbed not listening to rhyme or reason from anyone even from Hae Shim. Until he stops being bitter theres no hope. Until he deals his own guilt in the break up of his marriage he'll be stuck being a sour puss and Ah Ri should avoid him like the plague. 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, another satisfying episode with sufficient clips to enjoy Jun-su & Ah-ri interactions :wub: and their developing love story :heart:.

Although Ah-ri initially turned down the proposal (as we expected due to her worrying about how it affects others), I felt sorry for Byeo-ri as she looked so disappointed :(. Clearly, she really wants them to be a family and even made sure Ah-ri was aware that Jun-su was the one who started planning for the birthday party even before she got home and even supports his baby nickname choice. Thank goodness Jun-su for once was able to read between the lines and quickly caught on to what was causing Ah-ri hesitancy and used his fighting spirit to solve it, Kudos to him!!!:thumbsup:

I must say I really like seeing Secretary Kim :D, gosh he really has been a positive advisor, confidant and bro to Jun-su (hope he is awarded with the godfather title to Organic lol).

I don't know why but I especially found Jun-su's parents quite amusing today. I had to laugh at the scene where he showed them his baby sonogram and his dad attitude changed as quickly as the weather (gosh that man so shameless where promised help with his business concerned). Also, when Jun-su was about to take back the pic and his mom grabbed it & claimed  the dad still looking at it and it wouldn't get worn out; was I the only one who saw the hint of a proud adoring smile :rolleyes: when she looked at the sonogram?

Finally, why did that idiot cross-dresser Eok-shim have to mention about the will to that loan shark? He obviously asking for his own troubles!!:warning:

@Shari glad to know I wasn’t the only one who liked secretary Kim, he was a good friend to JS and JS really needed that. Petition for him as Organic’s godfather too!

and yes!! Big thumbs up to JS, we know he’s not giving up and AR needs this, she needs to see that for once in her life, there’s this man who isn’t giving up on her and it’ll be a great confidence boost for her, not to mention help her get back from her past. We knew she never got proper love from the selfish bass who only pampered BR, but now she has JS who is sticking to her side and genuinely cares and loves for her. Please AR you deserve to be happy dear!!

:crybaby:

Love Ahri, Junsoo, Byeori, Haeshim, Secretary Kim.

Despise Won Tae Weasel, Weasel's wife, Um PD Witch, CEO Granny, Ahri's dad, Junsoo's parents.

Annoyed by Bora, Granny Man, Dae Ro.

This pretty much sums up how I feel when these characters come on screen.

Looks like they're trying to redeem Bora's ridiculous behavior.  What is up with Junsoo's mother?  Why is so rude?  Every time this woman opens her mouth, she just insults Ahri and her supposed best friend for 30 years.  With friends like her, who needs enemies?

6 hours ago, EK8 said:

Love Ahri, Junsoo, Byeori, Haeshim, Secretary Kim.

Despise Won Tae Weasel, Weasel's wife, Um PD Witch, CEO Granny, Ahri's dad, Junsoo's parents.

Annoyed by Bora, Granny Man, Dae Ro.

Same, but BR went into the despise section in my case LOL she’s such a selfish, snobbish, delusional, privileged bratty RickRoll'D that looks down on other ppl, the kind of female character that I can’t stand the most. I kinda don’t like Daero’s friend too for some reason, he gives me this vibe like that one guy that talks big about a bully but then when the bully shows up, he hides behind his friend, and when the bully goes away he goes back to acting big and badmouthing that bully again. Not necessarily like that but you get the idea XD

Dae Ro had the audacity to be shocked at JS asking for AhRi’s hand in marriage. 

Something else that pissed me off. AhRi’s dad was waiting for BoRa’s approval to let his “daughter “!get married. Since when does a parent only approve if one sibling said it is okay. I mean wow, another blow to how much AhRi means to her dad. I am just disgusted by this father. 

@Mocharel Well said and I agreee wholeheartedly.  From the first episode I was turned off by BoRa’s character. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Something else that pissed me off. AhRi’s dad was waiting for BoRa’s approval to let his “daughter “!get married. Since when does a parent only approve if one sibling said it is okay. I mean wow, another blow to how much AhRi means to her dad. I am just disgusted by this father. 

Of course, Ah Ri can wait. Her tummy can wait. Her reputation can wait. Everyone must wait, because BR is hurt.

And one more thing. As far as I remember, BR is still a spokesperson of JS company. he and Daero were opponents in the tv program. Is it ok for BR to do promotion activities with Daero?

19 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Of course, Ah Ri can wait. Her tummy can wait. Her reputation can wait. Everyone must wait, because BR is hurt.

And one more thing. As far as I remember, BR is still a spokesperson of JS company. he and Daero were opponents in the tv program. Is it ok for BR to do promotion activities with Daero?

@airgelaal BR is soooo special , whatever she wants it is hers while AhRi has to fight tooth and nail to succeed and get what she wants. I hate the way they put so much pressure on AhRi even though she is PREGNANT. Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, Shari said:

I must say I really like seeing Secretary Kim :D, gosh he really has been a positive advisor, confidant and bro to Jun-su (hope he is awarded with the godfather title to Organic lol).

I don't know why but I especially found Jun-su's parents quite amusing today. I had to laugh at the scene where he showed them his baby sonogram and his dad attitude changed as quickly as the weather (gosh that man so shameless where promised help with his business concerned). Also, when Jun-su was about to take back the pic and his mom grabbed it & claimed  the dad still looking at it and it wouldn't get worn out; was I the only one who saw the hint of a proud adoring smile :rolleyes: when she looked at the sonogram?

I like Secretary Kim too. 
Lots of Korean viewers were rooting for him to get a pay increase due to this. Hahaha :lol:

Yes, JS’s parents definitely a scene stealer for this episode hahaha

Definitely love when the two soften up after seeing the sonogram picture and when the mom reluctant to give back the picture hahaha

and their bickering was quite LOL :D

I’m glad that at least JS side has opened up to the baby arrival but non seems to be seen from AR family side. Sigh... poor girl.

The shot from previous episode when AR, JS and ByR celebrated AR’s birthday really nice. It’s nice seeing the small family together.

Also, I really love how direct JS is. 직진남 or a straightforward guy. :wub:

His proposal got turned down and yet he straight away went to AR’s parents house to get their permissions. This direct guy is so cool.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Mocharel Well said and I agreee wholeheartedly.  From the first episode I was turned off by BoRa’s character. 

I’m relieved to know I wasn’t the only one, ever since I saw her I had this feeling that I’m not gonna like her, and I was right, lol. I still remember that thing where she was dumb enough to try and trust weasel-tae, EVEN THOUGH HER MOM WARNED HER NOT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THAT WEASEL SINCE DAY 1, and then what’s ridiculous was that she lashed out and got angry at her mom when she found out the truth, saying that SHE FELT DUMB.

SHE GOT ANGRY. AT HER MOM. BCS SHE HERSELF WANTED TO TRUST THIS WEASEL. DESPITE HER MOM TOLD HER NOT TO. BUT THEN SHE GOT ANGRY AT HER MOM WHY???

I would be so angry at myself and cry and beg forgiveness at my mom‘s feet, NOT YELL AT HER FOR MY OWN DUMB DECISION. Sure, she felt sorry after, but the fact that she DID act so immaturely and selfishly like that shows that everything had to revolve around her, and she didn’t even stop to consider her mom’s feelings, why did she tried so hard to keep her away from weasel-tae, if he wasn’t such a disgusting piece of living creature. This crass little brat even yelled back at Haesim when she tried to tell BR to stay away from the weasel and it wasn’t like Haesim didn’t tell her that he practically ditched his family for another woman. Then when she found out how dumb she was for trusting this weasel, she blamed other person for it. That really triggered me, and from there on, I knew I wasn’t gonna like her going forward.

5 hours ago, Mocharel said:

I’m relieved to know I wasn’t the only one, ever since I saw her I had this feeling that I’m not gonna like her, and I was right, lol. I still remember that thing where she was dumb enough to try and trust weasel-tae, EVEN THOUGH HER MOM WARNED HER NOT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THAT WEASEL SINCE DAY 1, and then what’s ridiculous was that she lashed out and got angry at her mom when she found out the truth, saying that SHE FELT DUMB.

SHE GOT ANGRY. AT HER MOM. BCS SHE HERSELF WANTED TO TRUST THIS WEASEL. DESPITE HER MOM TOLD HER NOT TO. BUT THEN SHE GOT ANGRY AT HER MOM WHY???

I would be so angry at myself and cry and beg forgiveness at my mom‘s feet, NOT YELL AT HER FOR MY OWN DUMB DECISION. Sure, she felt sorry after, but the fact that she DID act so immaturely and selfishly like that shows that everything had to revolve around her, and she didn’t even stop to consider her mom’s feelings, why did she tried so hard to keep her away from weasel-tae, if he wasn’t such a disgusting piece of living creature. This crass little brat even yelled back at Haesim when she tried to tell BR to stay away from the weasel and it wasn’t like Haesim didn’t tell her that he practically ditched his family for another woman. Then when she found out how dumb she was for trusting this weasel, she blamed other person for it. That really triggered me, and from there on, I knew I wasn’t gonna like her going forward.

Yes yes yes the gall of her. I couldn't believe she flipped it and made it Hae Shim's fault. I also didn't lie Ah Ri at the beginning. I fond get brash and inconsiderate. The way she took Had Shim's ruck and screwed up her deliveries without batting and eyelid and her apology was so insincere.  But now deffo team Ah Ri, mind she still grates on me sometimes with her bull headedness. Byeori and Hae Shim are also the only two tolerable people in the show. Everyone else makes you hit the fast forward button.

Man I hope Donor Dad ends up in the clutches of the debt collector after all the scheming backfires on his RickRoll'D.

4 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Yes yes yes the gall of her. I couldn't believe she flipped it and made it Hae Shim's fault. I also didn't lie Ah Ri at the beginning. I fond get brash and inconsiderate. The way she took Had Shim's ruck and screwed up her deliveries without batting and eyelid and her apology was so insincere.  But now deffo team Ah Ri, mind she still grates on me sometimes with her bull headedness. Byeori and Hae Shim are also the only two tolerable people in the show. Everyone else makes you hit the fast forward button.

Man I hope Donor Dad ends up in the clutches of the debt collector after all the scheming backfires on his RickRoll'D.

At least with AR I can see why, she grew up not having parental love and she created this brash, tough persona to cope with it, but she eventually warmed up to HS when HS showed genuine care for her and Byeori. BR was so damn privileged and pampered but she still had the gall to say she hated everyone simply bcs her fantasies didn’t come true. I felt like smashing her face and Daero‘s as well as donkey dad (for enabling her) into a glass table. Legit that man and his stepdaughter are the worst kdrama characters on the “good” side I’ve seen so far. Every time they blame AR for everything while thinking they’re so damn pure and righteous makes me wanna punch their faces in. DR too made me sick and want to slap him every time he made goo goo eyes on BR. JS started out as a complete jerk but now he’s such a sweetheart and adorable, awkward but doting, especially on his small family of AR, Byeori and Organic, DR on the other hand turned from cute and likeable into a moron that only has “simp BR” for personality.

Deora does not have that maturity a male lead is expected to have. His character started on a good note . An honest guy next door who made it through orphanage and turned out to be a happy and successful guy. 

But he has this dumb and blind side when it comes to Bora. He is ready to call day as night  when his Bora says so. That kind of blind love where you loose common sense is something I hate! This is where he irks .His prejudice against JS is baseless and he is two faced with Ahri. Nice at her face but with Bora he is ready back biting  Ahri !! 

In contrast I like JS. His character started as a jerk but slowly you see reason behind his every action. He has turned out to be among mature chatacters of show. Which according to me has been only Haeshim till now.His parents sound like jealous kids ,Deora looks like rookie ,Ahri's father feels like gangster, Bora a crybaby  and Ahri is like super angry kid .But it's with Ahri we see his weakest side too while he is totally speechless with Haeshim. 

Plus even when jerk he was always able to see through Bora and Ahri. He did mark  Bora is so full of  herself and Ahri is raw. He certainly has this damn cute Casanova side. Where he considered these flaws as charm for them. Even knowing Bora has princess syndrome he still pampered her as Oppa and even dated her for a while ! 

With Ahri he always found her bratty rawness unlikable but it always interested him. He was always inquisitive about her . The more he knew her softer side the harder he fell for her . As @Mocharel rightly said opposite attract . So that's what happened this organic guy fell in love with a chemical plastic eater! 

Plus just think even the toughest guy will fall for you once he sees you fighting alone with the pariarchy world for a baby that's nothing but a mistake.  No man would like a woman carrying his baby being trampled.

So we slowly see JS shedding away his Casanova side and becoming a responsibil parent . As soon as he realised about the child . All charm of Bora went out of the window and his inhibitions regarding Ahri vanished. All he sees now is child and mother of his child and everything related to them now makes sense to him . He realises he just does not need a charming woman ! He needs a woman who is strong enough to protect him and his child! Ahri can do both . Only drawback is that she won't be a docile wife but yes he can depend on her. 

Now regarding maturity ! Their are two now Haeshim and JS. Byuri is mature for her age but that child still has long way to go.Ahri character is growing slowly through the hardships and she did mature but that girl still has some obstinatness left. Which we will see it coming soon. 

Bora! I am not sure if that character could be redeemed of it's childishness till the end of the show.

Cross dresser Halmoni ! I hope she reveals everything . I don't like his narrow minded attitude . He keeps abusing everybody around except those who come in his relationship realm( Deora  Byuri now Ahri and slowly I think he will melt for JS too)

Bora's dad and Sunny's aunt are sure match made in heaven. Both are cunning and dishonest .

Sunny I feel will give up and will leave for USA with her granny in the end . Though before she will surely create some firework in JS and Ahri married lives . That's then when we will see that Ahri still has whole volcano inside. JS needs fire brigade training. 

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Deora does not have that maturity a male lead is expected to have. His character started on a good note . An honest guy next door who made it through orphanage and turned out to be a happy and successful guy. 

But he has this dumb and blind side when it comes to Bora. He is ready to call day as night  when his Bora says so. That kind of blind love where you loose common sense is something I hate!

You said it perfectly, friend! He was cute and charming because of his honest and hardworking, positive nature. Then they degraded him and turned him into a simp, not just any simp, but a simp for an attention hungry selfish princess brat. I guarantee even if BR killed AR he will still defend her and say that BR didn’t kill AR even tho he saw it right in front of his eyes. He’s turning despicable and two faced, he was only nice to AR bcs of Byeori. You kinda saw this coming when BR bitched about HS when she found out about weasel-tae, DR didn’t scold BR or comfort her but tell her to do the right thing by saying “your mother tried to protect you, you should apologize to her nicely”, instead he enabled her selfishness by saying she didn’t have anything to apologize for when she clearly was stupid enough to trust that weasel, and then act rude and selfish to her mom!!

Honestly, weasel-tae is disgusting and he is a repulsive, garbage of a living being, but you kinda see that coming since he is the villain, after all. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually hate DR and AR’s dad more than that weasel. They’re both demons posing as angels, the writer want you to believe they’re decent human but the way they act is repulsive, they’re two faced hypocrites but this writer wants you to sympathize with them, and that for me is what I hate the most, not just for a character, but for a human being. Would you sympathize with a bully who has never shown remorse?? Or a guy who said he was sorry for abusing his daughter but then never stops abusing her??? Or some moronic blind simp who talks RickRoll'D about a bully’s victim just because he had feelings for this bully??

ps: you know what, all of the ppl who are nice to AR are only nice to her bcs of Byeori, like fake granny and DR. Only JS and HS genuinely and honestly nice and caring to AR bcs they love her.

Wow this is the first week since this drama started that I've actually enjoyed watching 3 continuous episodes without feeling too frustrated and annoyed. Loving all the Jun-su & Ah-ri scenes like it's sugar and spice and everything that's nice :7555_attack:

Hopefully, the writers continue to reward us with more of their lovey dovey scenes. I really do enjoy their opposite attract banter with each other, which is definitely leading to a mutual trust and respect between them. Episode 74 preview showed a snippet which looked as though Jun-su breath was taken away when he saw Ah-ri in a dress for the first time. How awesome:wub: is that!

Jun-su parents are really so fickle, such a laugh honestly. How awkward it was to see Geum-sook "suck it up buttercup" moment when she had to visit Hae-sim flower shop with her "tail between her legs" to set the family meeting date lol.

Sometimes, I just feel to slap some sense into that 2 face Joong-han but I really doubt that would be enough or make a difference. The man just gets on my last nerve!!! How interesting would it be, if it turns out later on that Byeo-ri is really his daughter as well (but that's just my wishful thinking). Looking at him enjoying eating breakfast with his Bo-ra while making small talk and attempting to create a cosy family atmosphere was really so nauseating and annoying.

@Shari same, thank god for fast forward!! seeing him and BR in one scene, especially acting cozy like that made me wanna barf. Screw those two fakers, one pretended like he was world’s best dad and husband, the other thinks she’s world’s no. 1 princess, give us more JS-AR!!

i don’t usually like opposites attracts so much, depending on the couple itself, but it’s so damn cute that JS is the physically feeble but a savvy businessman with brains and so gosh elegant, AR the rough and tough and can beat your dad in a fist fight, but actually soft and gentle woman. But the moment AR slips on that dress..... and then JS’ face like he was 100% sure this is the woman he’ll be spending his entire life with. My heart :love: I can’t wait to see their wedding, Byeori as the bridesmaid gonna look so darn cute and JS with his giddy puppy joy face gonna give me diabetes

3 hours ago, Shari said:

Sometimes, I just feel to slap some sense into that 2 face Joong-han but I really doubt that would be enough or make a difference. The man just gets on my last nerve!!! How interesting would it be, if it turns out later on that Byeo-ri is really his daughter as well (but that's just my wishful thinking). Looking at him enjoying eating breakfast with his Bo-ra while making small talk and attempting to create a cosy family atmosphere was really so nauseating and annoying.

I know.  That scene was such a slap to Ahri especially when Ahri’s dad said it’s been a while since they sat down and had a meal together with Bora. Uhhh, what about Ahri?  When is the last time you had a meal with your pregnant daughter??  He’s such a jerk of a father.  He doesn’t deserve the title of father to Ahri.  

Love the Junsoo, Ahri, Byeori trio.  

Archived