[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched ep. 2. The ML is an orphan, do we have a birth secret?

I like Ah Ri, I think her story is more interesting than her step sister. She will have a good story with the second ML.

Regarding the male lead, I know his father lost his business but I don’t know when his father died. He seem to have had a tough living after his father’s business fail. Do you mean his “father” is not his real father?

I actually prefer the second lead couple and characters. I hope their story individually and as a possible couple doesn’t disappoint.

Ahri’s biological mother really died. I’m not sure what she will do with the young sister. It doesn’t look like she took her home.

Preview:

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Regarding the male lead, I know his father lost his business but I don’t know when his father died. He seem to have had a tough living after his father’s business fail. Do you mean his “father” is not his real father?

I am not sure, but he was talking to his friend and said that they are orphans, may be his father is foster dad (ep. 2 minute 19.43), his friend said "when we left the orphanage"

Wow, when it rains it pours. So, Shin Ahri’s mother died suddenly and now her younger daughter is left an orphan. She pleads with Ahri not to let her go to an orphanage but instead stay with her. Ahri explains that she lives with her father who got remarried. She told the young sister that she should think of it from her father’s perspective in that her father wouldn’t want to take in a child that isn’t his nor his wife’s. Now it also looks as though Ahri lost her job so it’s not like she can afford an apartment for herself and her younger sister and her father would probably make a fuss anyway. 

So what will happen? I assume that eventually the child will get adopted into the family.

@nohamahamoud2002, I think the father probably won’t claim her because he’s officially living as his sister since she declared him dead. If he comes back alive the debt collectors will be after him. This is a very difficult situation for Ahri and Byeori. It looks like Ahri’s mom and dad weren’t on good terms so Ahri couldn’t even tell him that the mother is dead. It’s even worse that she can’t tell him who Byeori truly is. It will probably be an uproar. I think the child will most likely end up living with them though. She’s part of the cast and so is her father and he’s still dressed like a grandma. :lol: Only unless he’ll try to raised Byeori while living as a cross dresser.

Preview for episode 7.

Joong Han: I’m sorry I can’t go when it’s memorial day.

Bora: Right. 
Bora: It’s a meeting in the newsroom.

Bora: Why would you come here, Kang Dae Ro?
Dae Ro: Ta-Da!
Woman: Haven’t you heard?
Dae Ro: Pardon?
Woman: Honey. We have an issue.

Ahri: Can you go to school by yourself today?
Byeori: Mister, do you know a song about unrequited love?
Ahri: Byeori-ah.

Cross-dresser: What is your name?
Byeori: It’s Jung Byeo Ri

On 10/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not sure, but he was talking to his friend and said that they are orphans, may be his father is foster dad (ep. 2 minute 19.43), his friend said "when we left the orphanage"

Ah cool thanks for the info on the ML @nohamahamoud2002 and @celebrianna I don't know why but for some reason I've been thinking he and Byeo-ri are sister and brother and that the fake granny is his dad how faked his death because of debt. Don't ask me why.:crazily:

@tas82, that’s because it’s a daily drama show. Anything is possible. :lol:

Preview

Voice: Do you know someone there?
Joong Han: What brings him here?
Cross-dresser: Can you tell me where Kang Dae Ro lives?
Bora: Dae Ro-ssi.

Dae Ro: Yes.

Bora: Is something wrong?
Byeori: I told Ahjumma all about it.

Ahri: How much does she know?
Hae Shim: You can’t keep it from your dad forever.

Ahri: I will take care of it.

Joong Han: This is...

@tas82in the preview the cross-dresser goes to look for Dae Ro so maybe your theory is correct.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@tas82, that’s because it’s a daily drama show. Anything is possible. :lol:

Mate I'm well and truly down the rabbit hole. The way how sauna snack lady interacted with him there was a vibe, and the moment she meet the fake granny and they started talking the first thing that came to mind was oh wow that his dad and omg he and Byeo-ri are brother and sisters. I mean  that's how I'd write it, they always seem to to go for the extremes in these things. 

@tas82, you are probably spot on. I feel that I saw a scene somewhere where Byeori was in Hae Shim’s father’s house. Maybe it was in one of the teasers or maybe it’s my imagination.

@nohamahamoud2002, the father now have two clues that might lead him to figure out Byeori has a connection to his ex-wife. The scarf and the fact that Byeori told him that her mother used to sing “Unrequited Love” trot song everyday while she cleaned. She said it was her mother’s favorite song and Joong Han knows his ex-wife sang that song often.

I wonder what's going to happen to Byeori? is she going back to the orphanage or something? 

I would like for her to have a connection with Ah RI's Dad  so that to have closure for the dad and his ex wife and for Byeori to finally have a family

@mjmartinez welcome chingu, glad to have more viewers :)

Ah Ri's family seemed kind to Byeo Ri, hopefully they agree to have her. 

I copied the text below YouTube video, doesn't seem good :(

[9화 예고] "벼리 문제 빨리 해결해!" "진짜 괜찮다는 보육원 알아봤는데.." [누가 뭐래도] 20201021

[Episode 9 Preview] "Solve the problem quickly!" “I looked for an orphanage that was really okay..” [No matter what anyone says] 20201021

Google translate with modification of the word 보육원 (Google translated it to nursery school, but I looked it up and found the word "orphanage")

Archived