[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Susu said:

Due to BR stunt. Next episode preview Ahri father says to Junsoo, I think was a nasty decision for you and Ahri to marry. 

I really wish Ahri, ByR and Junsoo all leave ASAP.  

God the father is shameless, he said he hasn’t been a good dad to AR but then he goes on to coddle and spoil BR as his golden child, he’s the absolute worst. Ppl rip on the dad from Man In A Veil but this dad takes the cake as the biggest hypocrite.

14 hours ago, miraliyana90 said:

These two women actually mad that JS chose AR over them.

AR was portrayed as someone that’s not as pretty, just work as a writer and yet JS still chose her over them. I think it’s just them being egoistic.

@miraliyana90 I agree but I always liked AR more. I always root for the underdog in the drama. I hate characters like BR. I don’t get what DR see in BR. He seems so concerned for BR when he lack the common sense to see her as SELFISH. It is always the nice guy that falls for the vicious woman in their lives. So disgusting. 

4 hours ago, Susu said:

Due to BR stunt. Next episode preview Ahri father says to Junsoo, I think was a nasty decision for you and Ahri to marry. 

And what about BR decision? AhRi and JS now have problems with their work because of BR.

AhRi lost her mother, takes care of her sister and now is pregnant  (and is bullied all around), but keeps working as usual.  What must happen so her dad will realize, that AhRi is not that strong.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@miraliyana90 I agree but I always liked AR more. I always root for the underdog in the drama. I hate characters like BR. I don’t get what DR see in BR. He seems so concerned for BR when he lack the common sense to see her as SELFISH. It is always the nice guy that falls for the vicious woman in their lives. So disgusting. 

same! I’ve always likes AR since the beginning, and I actually like AR’s looks, like somehow she’s like a rough gemstone, she is pretty even though ppl say otherwise, they say she looks plain but imo she’s more beautiful than BR, bcs of character and her strength, and maybe JS realizes it too, and AR also radiates with personality. BR is just some boring pretty face and it gets old pretty quick. And on the top of it she has a rotten garbage personality. Honestly you got me there too, idk why Daero is simping so hard for her when she’s just a self-centered attention RickRoll'D.

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

And what about BR decision? AhRi and JS now have problems with their work because of BR.

AhRi lost her mother, takes care of her sister and now is pregnant  (and is bullied all around), but keeps working as usual.  What must happen so her dad will realize, that AhRi is not that strong.

Well said @airgelaal  AR was portrayed as a strong woman who doesn’t need anyone. It was defense mechanism because they showered and spoiled BR their entire life. 
BR was spoiled and selfish for example 

For BR’s mothers birthday she didn’t even buy her a gift but AR did . The reason BR did not give her a gift was because she gave her something last time. I was like. What????? Mom and Dad just laugh at her answer !!!! 

Oh my god, that. And there’s also where she told AR to do anything she said bcs she got JS in AR’s show. She even told AR to clean the bathroom like she was a mere maidservant wtfudge?? She thinks she’s the greatest little princess in the world that wants to be showered with love and treats everyone below her like dirt, then throws tantrum when she didn’t get what she wants, really hate her, what a (wo)manbaby.

2 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

Oh my god, that. And there’s also where she told AR to do anything she said bcs she got JS in AR’s show. She even told AR to clean the bathroom like she was a mere maidservant wtfudge?? She thinks she’s the greatest little princess in the world that wants to be showered with love and treats everyone below her like dirt, then throws tantrum when she didn’t get what she wants, really hate her, what a (wo)manbaby.

But the truth is that she didn't. AhRi was the main reason why JS agreed. And AhRi was the main reason why BR got her job as MC of a show.

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

But the truth is that she didn't. AhRi was the main reason why JS agreed. And AhRi was the main reason why BR got her job as MC of a show.

And she had the gall to treat AR as a maidservant about it too. She thinks it’s a given that ppl adore her, treat her like a princess, and that the world revolves around her. Remind me again why this insufferable, high-and-mighty narcissistic selfish attention RickRoll'D is our main lead.....?

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I didn’t really hate or dislike BR character so much in the beginning but these days, she’s really getting on my nerve.

Yeah, I also always root for underdog character like AR but mostly because I really like how strong her character is. (Also, I like the actress, Jung Minah. Known her from Dr. John drama :wub:)

She can just close her eyes and leave her sister in the orphanage before.

She barely have nice memories of growing up with her mom. In fact, she hate her mom to gut but seeing how ByR is being brought up so kind, so positive, getting all the motherly love that she never felt from her birth mom before is what made her decision to take care of her instead.

That sense of responsibility. 

I really wish AR to get her happiness soon.

In fact, if ever JS won’t be in her life, I really want to see AR, ByR and the baby live happily and somehow I believe, AR can make it work. To have her own little family where she’ll live with full of love.

I’m at the verge of going to stop to watch this drama after today’s episode.

Full of BR part so skipping it. She’s one character that seriously need a major grow up turn and I seriously didn’t see it’ll happen any time soon.

AR’s father having doubt of allowing AR and JS to get married because of BR.

Damn! At this rate, I wonder if he’s really AR’s real father.

Even Korean viewers are doubting about this as well.

Some of them also going to pass these recent episodes and maybe tomorrow episode. It’s becoming goguma (frustrating) at this point.

There’s no joy of watching this anymore.

From the preview, AR is doubting about the decision to get married as well.

JS’s father fainted and Eom PD trying to be helpful when this is all due to her.

If I was AR, I probably just run away to a place where no one will find me.

Bring ByR and just live together, far away from all the mess.

AR’s parents don’t quite care about her anyway, she’s no Bora.

But deep down, I don’t know if AR will go with this decision.

She still want to give the best for her sister and her unborn child.

The thing is, seeing JS struggle because of their decision might just be her last straw. With JS’s company, family...

Idk anymore. If tomorrow’s episode still going to the frustrating mode, I might really quit on this drama. 

Sorry for my long rant. It’s really that frustrating.... :pensive:

4 minutes ago, miraliyana90 said:

The thing is, seeing JS struggle because of their decision might just be her last straw. With JS’s company, family...

Idk anymore. 

But it's not like JS will be better without AR. I can see him having panic attacks even more often. His parents and all the rest are pushing him to the dead end.

30 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

But it's not like JS will be better without AR. I can see him having panic attacks even more often. His parents and all the rest are pushing him to the dead end.

Quite agree with you. Seeing how JS treat AR and his baby, looks like they really were his comfort haven.

I hope they can still get through this together.

Maybe just straight away register their marriage and just deal with the aftermath later :D

JS I don't think that to save his father's partner and his he agrees to marry her. However, if she AR does not marry him she will not be able to marry her sister either. BR can't stand up to Sunny's family or that of JS's parents if she reacts to difficulties by running away!

Dad is horrible he doesn't want AR to marry and so she should remain a single mother, but she doesn't want this shame, so she demands that she give up on the baby, then accepts BR's desire to marry JS just because she is suffering ... or rather that none of their daughters marry him but are trapped by the witch

All of the parents in this drama are despicable.... JS’ parents wanna sell him out for money, AR’s dad is a hypocrite that pampers his stepdaughter but bullies his own daughter, and worse, they said that they’re doing that bcs “it’s for your own good” poor AR and JS, I agree that they should both just run away and disappear, poor JS looking a lot happier with AR and these selfish ducks just wanna take it away from him. I’m already skipping this one bcs of too much BR stuff, but honestly id still see the episode if it means more interactions between JS and AR. Just make them the main leads already.... BR is unlikeable anyway.

I'm usually a lurker but after watching today's episode, I need to vent. Poor Ahri! Her dad is despicable!! He clearly loves his step daughter more than his own daughter. Bora is a spoiled brat. Her excuse for being upset with her step dad is invalid to me. Jun su's parents are literally selling their son off for finances. Everyone is blaming Ahri for their misfortunes. At this point Ahri needs to move to the countryside until her baby is born and healthy. 

Archived