[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Imo the fact that BR gets angry when things don’t go her way or turn out the way she wants it to be shows just how selfish and self-centered she is. She acts like the world revolves around her and she looks down on AR, which I can see defo contributed to AR’s low self esteem. She is just a character in a story, yes, but the way the writer wrote her was so unsympathetic as a main lead.

I do agree that the writer pushed her fixation with JS way too far, they should’ve just let BR be heartbroken, and try to move on and let go with DR’s help, while AR and JS can have their war with AR’s dad and witch Eom-bridge and JS’s family. The reason why we are all backing on AR is bcs all the stress and pressure is piled on the top of AR, everyone is against her, meanwhile BR was acting so entitled, nasty, and selfish, but no one called her out for it! In fact, the writer said we should feel sorry for her! Honestly if BR at least tried to stand up for AR when her dad wanted to kick her out, at least bring up the fact that dad, she’s pregnant, you can’t kick her out, at least we wouldn’t be so harsh on her, at least that’s in my opinion. So yeah, I do agree that the writer screwed up with this one, they’ve wrote BR into absolute abyss that I don’t think personally can still back her, no matter how they redeem her.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I didn't say I pity Bora but rather the situation she finds herself in, I think anyone would have reacted like she does, she is angry; she didn't get what she wants, she hard for her to see that JS and Ahri will probably fall in love, which is why I would like the writers to shown more on her and DR and no her, ahri and JS; but I also know it's not really Ahri's fault

I didn't say you pity Bora, I said Ahri isn't getting too much pity. And I don't think other people would assault a pregnant person or go out of their way to confront them time and time again. Most likely we'd just cut ties and would have moved out. Bora is eating her cake and having it. She's being the victim and the assaulter all at once without regards to the feelings of anyone around her. She doesn't even care if the child dies or how Ahri would live knowing she couldn't protect the child and she used Byeori to get information. The only shining point was the fact that she didn't give it to Geum Sook. I would also like to say Ahri's angry and upset too and she's shown constant disrespect from everyone, from her co workers seeing her get slapped, water thrown on her, her wedlock pregnancy announced and her dad dragging her by the hand as if she was a toddler. Nothing goes the way she wants but she doesn't react in the way Bora does.

I think I could pity BR if she had feelings for JS from the start. If she was afraid to tell him, but when she decided to confess, Ah Ri was already pregnant. Like in drama "5 children". But BoRa was not into JS, she herself said, that she was not in love with his. So it's her fault not to realize her feeling faster. And I was really shocked to hear, that Ah Ri betrayed her. How? She told AhRi about her feelings when it was already late. 

And one more thing. It's amazing, that no one consider JS feelings and decisions. Even without AhRi he didn't want to be with Bora or Um pd. I can't understand that rich granma. She must meet JS first before she decided to torment AhRi. And how many times must BoRa hear from JS, that he wants to marry AhRi. It's up to him. But no, it's all AhRi fault.  

3 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

I didn't say you pity Bora, I said Ahri isn't getting too much pity. And I don't think other people would assault a pregnant person or go out of their way to confront them time and time again. Most likely we'd just cut ties and would have moved out. Bora is eating her cake and having it. She's being the victim and the assaulter all at once without regards to the feelings of anyone around her. She doesn't even care if the child dies or how Ahri would live knowing she couldn't protect the child and she used Byeori to get information. The only shining point was the fact that she didn't give it to Geum Sook. I would also like to say Ahri's angry and upset too and she's shown constant disrespect from everyone, from her co workers seeing her get slapped, water thrown on her, her wedlock pregnancy announced and her dad dragging her by the hand as if she was a toddler. Nothing goes the way she wants but she doesn't react in the way Bora does.

Bora did give the address to Geum-Sook. How else did she show up in her house? 

2 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

She looked at Jun Soo's dash cam, she has a spare key to his car.

Ok thanks. 

Bora is more desperate than PD. AR dad is getting angry that her stepmother is showing care for AR and her unborn child. I swear, her dad is the worst out of all the characters in the drama. 

2 hours ago, Susu said:

Ok thanks. 

Bora is more desperate than PD. AR dad is getting angry that her stepmother is showing care for AR and her unborn child. I swear, her dad is the worst out of all the characters in the drama. 

Yeah and then he was like Hae Shim you don't know how I feel, um no dude she feels worse than you and it reflects worse on her because people will say it happened because she is a step mother. Also I love how he brought up love as the reason for why he doesn't want Ahri and Junsoo to marry but you divorced your ex wife who you also loved so STFU.

Weekend has passed and new episode is here...

I forgot I didn’t write anything on last week episode here huhu... 

While BR is still blaming everything on AR alone, it kinda sad seeing how AR has to say that mean things. Till the end, she still consider BR as her sister. But the way BR handle this thing is what made me quite mad with the writer. 
In the early story, we can see her kindness, especially towards ByR. Despite a bit brat, she means no harm. In fact, her arch story about her dad was quite good. But with this 4-love angle with JS, seriously made her so dislikable... 

Also, I like how AR handles Eom PD’s family attack. Her gaze was like a laser. :D

Wow, this family seriously so shameless.

And the scene where AR’s dad met with JS, finally understand on his decision with AR to protect their child... looks like AR’s dad is opening up to accept him.

Today’s episode, the writer really dragging this issue with BR. She wrote less thing about Eom PD(tho finally really love seeing JS gave ultimatum to Eom PD ;)) but more on how BR emotion affected her work... 

And BR decides to just drop her career altogether? What the hell???

Why??? Because of your unsuccessful love life?? Why, girl? Live your life!

Why do you want to drop your career? 

At this rate, you just cant help but compare her with AR so much on how the two deal with their problems... sigh...

I like how AR and JS are opening up themselves about each other and during that one-to-one talk but there’s a bit sense of rush during their dialogues... 

but this one I need to rewatch it once the subs is ready to be sure lol

Seeing the preview, I dislike how the fake grandma tried to provoke or give the idea to ByR for her to live with him without properly introduce who he really is towards ByR.
I understand his stand to be with his daughter and seeing how JS and AR is getting together, he think ByR might be a burden to AR.

But knowing how mature ByR is, she might think she’s a burden to her sister now. I don’t want other person to disturb this sisters.

AR and ByR only have each other so hopefully, this sisters won’t have it hard between them.

And once again, Bora is such a whining brat.  Grow up already.  She even quits her career because of this?  Isn’t she supposed to be a professional?  It’s not like she was in a relationship with Junsoo and he cheated on her.  I thought she was the main lead.  She is so coddled, she thinks the world revolves around her.  
I am really loving Ahri, Junsoo, and Byeori.  
Won Tae Weasel, Um PD, and Granny Man being their nasty selves. 

Finally Ahri and Junsoo open up with each other. They have have been denying their true feels for each other for so long. I am loving where their relationship is going.

And Bora no word for her. Is she trying to commit suicide here? Over a guy she had a crush on and never dated. I am so confused with her character. 

46 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

BoRa is such a drama queen. 

Writer is bringing out all this drama to officially start Bora-Deora track. Till now it was more of Junsoo Bora Sunny Ahri. Now it will be JS- AR, BR-DR in love track. 

Though I am all here from day one only for cute JS and fierce Ahri. Yes I find JS really cute in all scenes :blush:specially his emotional scenes are super cute. It always feels like he would cry anytime .

Actress playing Ahri is more kind of plain Jane . But some how she grew upon me . May be coz her character has been through a lot and still comes out so strong. Where as Bora  is beautiful but so whiny and attention seeker . Would say her character is simply too unrelatable for me as a lead.

Writer started with  concentrating on DR and BR but somehow JS and AR character outshines them. Or may I say JS AR banters have lot more chemistry then sweet candy feels between BR DR.

What a load of twaddle. It's time someone goes stone cold with facts on Bora. Too much mollycoddling has created this monster. Not even an ounce of pity for her, her selfish actions endangered her sister and her unborn baby. Off course this woe is me performance will bring more mollycoddling, instead of her being checked <_<. The writer really screwed up her storyline.

Looks like we called it right JS parents we useless when he was younger and he too had to fend for himself just like Ah Ri.  We were also spot on that there was an interest early on, glad he admited there was interest in Ah Ri even before that night. Bo Ra herself said that's not something oppa would do even if he was drunk when she first heard about their night together, but she's too far gone in her delusion to think clearly. Loving how Ah Ri and JS's relationship is developing.

The way how Geum Sook has changed her tune and cudding up with Uhm PD :crazy:. Man JS needs to out that cow. Let's see GS pull her hair out once she finds out about the hurt and pain she's caused her precious son:naughty:. No doubt dad will still want to sell his own son even after hearing the truth about what happen stateside. The callous way he acknowledged that JS's business will go down as well as his but off course the fact that he is the one that dragged his son into this whole mess is lost on him. Writernim a beg you please don't let us be kumbayaing with this people come the end. I hope at the very least GS's friendship with Hae Shim should be over. The level of disdain and disrespect she's shown surely it's kaput.

just watched the latest episode. it's weird beyond comprehension and will reach a level of makjang

on bora - c'mon she wanna kill herself just because of a guy lidat? isn't she the it girl who has everything going for her.. so she's going to kill herself, her career just because of the one thing she can't have? and even if she did get the guy, isn't it weird to get a guy thru blackmailing, who even knocked up her sis. and if ahri's dad even consent to bora/jun soo in that situation, that's just crazy. then ahri really should cut tie with this sort of dad. bora is so wrapped up in herself that she can't even see daero who has been with her thru thick and thin (mostly thick if u ask me) 

but glad that ahri is honest and just call it what it is.. 

I agree I dislike the way they’re pushing BR to suicide, if anything it doesn’t make us sympathize her just makes her look even more like a child throwing tantrum when things don’t go her way. “Oh nO i CaNt bE wiTh JS oPpA mY LiFe Is MeANinGleSs EVEN THO I HAD IT BETTER THAN MY STEPSIS THAT I VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSE AND HAD A WAY BETTER LIFE THAN OTHERS uGu uWU iM sO MisErAbLe” 

Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

Grow up you little entitled attention-RickRoll'D brat.

edit: “AlSo nOboDy LoVeS mE EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE GUY IS SIMPING SO BAD FOR ME iM sO MisErAbLe LoVe mE AdOrE mE”

Finished watching the today’s RAW episode.

Again, full with BR’s thing...

I seriously could not fathom her decision to quit the career that she love over this kind of thing.

I get that she’s affected emotionally and made a mistake, but to quit the job over it is too much.

Glad that JS giving ultimatum to Eom PD actually somehow open up her mind to stop the marriage pursue. She said that she can’t accept the reason that he chose AR over her and will pay these couple back. I believe she’ll still torment AR and JS.

And during BR scenes when she went to the beach and reminiscing how she actually realised that JS’s attention has been changed to AR quite sometimes now. Especially during the beach filming where they caught the squids.

These two women actually mad that JS chose AR over them.

AR was portrayed as someone that’s not as pretty, just work as a writer and yet JS still chose her over them. I think it’s just them being egoistic.

Love this scene where AR and JS exchanging messages.

Them being smitten while waiting for each other messages :wub:.

and love when AR firmly state that ByR will be staying with her.

I really loves AR and ByR relationship.

Was reading some comments on the preview vid on Naver TV and some of korean viewers are getting fed up with how the story being fold up.

Some of the comments are saying, “This drama plot is going to the mountain (meaning it has become so weird).” “Not going to watch it from now on. Bora stop this obsession.” “They’re not even minors. Seriously don’t understand why everyone are against them. They want to protect their baby, it’s their decision.”

But my fave comment from them is this comment.

“Usually when a couple remarried, the husband’s children always have to like walking on the egg shells. No matter how good the mom is, the mom must have prioritise her own children more, the husband must be want to take care her wife and naturally will care his partner’s children as well. There’s a probability that their parents might have given more attention towards BR that she growing up like this. BR is doing whatever she wants, AR always has to be alert of everyone feelings. Even AR’s dad is acting like this, cater towards BR more. This kinda show the reality of a remarriage couple.” (Although I do agree that this kind of thing didn’t always happened to all remarriage couple but this might be the other p.o.v of this family that the writer want to show. Because tbqh, I like Haeshim and she has been a good support to AR all this while. In fact, she has started to like and enjoy ByR presence as well.)

Man.... I love it when JS was so antsy waiting for AR’s reply, it was just so cute, and when she did he just smiled, it was so adorable..... I don’t get why they managed to make an unlikeable character this cute and adorable on one side, but also turn a somewhat okay character into extremely unlikeable on the other side, not only AR’s dad but the writer seems to be a having a Jekyll-Hyde syndrome too.

Good to know even the Korean viewers are getting fed up with BR, iirc someone here posted that they supported BR and condemned AR instead. Also that comment about Haeshim and AR’s dad remarriage was so true, but BR never had to walk on said eggshells, AR did, and she didn’t even get proper love from her own dad, and BR was treating AR like a maidservant that’s below her, props to Haeshim tho for doing what her father should have. Honestly I love scenes with Haeshim and Byeori, they look like actual parents and Haeshim genuinely cared for Byeori too. 

Archived