[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

I have never been so worried about a baby! I'm so afraid one those crazy women/fathers is going to push Ahri down or something just as heinous! If something happens to Ahri or the baby JunSoo is going to be back in the US faster than Bora/Um PD can cry a fake tear!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

Ahri thought about Bora when she rejected Junsu's proposal although it made a lot of sense for her to accept it while Bora is just being selfish all the way

ikr BR was so damn selfish and acts high and mighty and entitled but meanwhile AR is still trying to be considerate of her (noooo AR dear stop doing that she doesn’t deserve it). I think JS might’ve gotten “slapped” by her rejection too, like she’s the first woman to refuse him I’m sure he realizes by now she’s definitely not like other women. Wait and see, JS will get attached to AR soon and they’ll start acting like a happy family together, the four of them with baby and Byeori. If BR dares to lay a finger on AR and her baby i’m rooting on JS to bulldoze BR bcs AR literally has no one on her side.  don’t say what about Daero, he’s a filthy simp, and the fake granny only cared about Byeori, not AR.

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

13 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I can't understand BoRa at all. She thinks, she can be happy with JS as her husband when her sister is pregnant with his child? her parents will be ok with this? Or society will be ok with this? I'm not that conservative, but this is too much. And it's not like they were madly in love, but Ah Ri stole him. 

And I hate how everyone pity BoRa (even JS and Ah Ri). She is not the main victim. She is not a victim at all. 

THIS. Even korean viewers have the same opinions as us.

It’s not like BR and JS were ever a couple. They never have a real relationship. Sure they have feelings which is like “some” but realistically, they’re no more than that.

And once JS know that BR and AR are sisters, somehow he tried to draw the line because he has crossed the line with AR instead of BR...

hope BR will stop her shenanigans soon.

40 minutes ago, miraliyana90 said:

THIS. Even korean viewers have the same opinions as us.

It’s not like BR and JS were ever a couple. They never have a real relationship. Sure they have feelings which is like “some” but realistically, they’re no more than that.

And once JS know that BR and AR are sisters, somehow he tried to draw the line because he has crossed the line with AR instead of BR...

hope BR will stop her shenanigans soon.

in reality someone like JS would have or at least should have said a white lie that he's not interested in BR even if he is.. he's being plain dumb or just outright douchy.. hate the whole ya-i-like-u-and-i-want-to-see-u-but-with-no-string-attached.. if any girls get sucked into this kind of grey relationship i would have told her "u deserve so much better than this"..

Honestly JS is an intelligent person, he’s successful in his business so I feel the way he said all those things to BR were so out of character. I get it that he is awkward and inexperienced in relationships but there’s also being tactless. But idk, this still feels like it was all shoehorned in since I feel that JS and BR had no chemistry at all, they were so boring, like generic friend or brother-sister stuff, and tbh unappealing bcs it’s just some “good looking guy with good looking girl” stuff with no charm or personality. It feels like writer just added this to address the BR-JS shippers.

5 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

in reality someone like JS would have or at least should have said a white lie that he's not interested in BR even if he is.. he's being plain dumb or just outright douchy.. hate the whole ya-i-like-u-and-i-want-to-see-u-but-with-no-string-attached.. if any girls get sucked into this kind of grey relationship i would have told her "u deserve so much better than this"..

I think that's new of rejecting girls in Korea. :joy:......You say I am not worth you. You deserve better......That way you reject a girl but girl herself does not feel rejected :lol:.....and you are out of a big mess like a cool guy!!

Well recently I watched one more Korean show . Their too lead broke his engagement, got slapped by her Mom and then said the same things as JS said to BR. I was like wait they have same writers or is it recent trend in Korea:smirk:

Fact is if you want to cling on you will find n reasons to do so. Bora is just one of them. 

Just saw episode. All is going nice nice. But I wanted a twist . When that rich granny came with so much money . Ahri should have cooly raised the bid and asked for 20 percent shares in company  :joy:

That way Ahri and Byuri  would be richy rich and untouchable . Ahri is no marraige material anyways . So she can be kickass single mom . As for JS he won't marry Sunny that guy would prefer dying . As for Bora he can say baby you are so pure you deserve better ! He could remain single forever. His child  he can always visit and care as he is it's rightful father. Ahri JS  can always get drunk, have fun or make babies. A happy ending with lot of money :blush:

I love Ahri.  Don’t mess with her.  I love Haeshim too.  Junsoo was adorable today. And of course Byeori as usual. 
Who the hell does that old CEO hag think she is?  Another nasty person added to the list of despicable people.  
Bora is such a pathetic loser and so damn selfish.  

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I think that's new of rejecting girls in Korea. :joy:......You say I am not worth you. You deserve better......That way you reject a girl but girl herself does not feel rejected :lol:.....and you are out of a big mess like a cool guy!!

Well recently I watched one more Korean show . Their too lead broke his engagement, got slapped by her Mom and then said the same things as JS said to BR. I was like wait they have same writers or is it recent trend in Korea:smirk:

Fact is if you want to cling on you will find n reasons to do so. Bora is just one of them. 

Which show was this?

can anyone tell me what's the big deal of bora quitting weather forecasting?

it's like the whole world is revolving around her.. 

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Just saw episode. All is going nice nice. But I wanted a twist . When that rich granny came with so much money . Ahri should have cooly raised the bid and asked for 20 percent shares in company  :joy:

That way Ahri and Byuri  would be richy rich and untouchable . Ahri is no marraige material anyways . So she can be kickass single mom . As for JS he won't marry Sunny that guy would prefer dying . As for Bora he can say baby you are so pure you deserve better ! He could remain single forever. His child  he can always visit and care as he is it's rightful father. Ahri JS  can always get drunk, have fun or make babies. A happy ending with lot of money :blush:

but the problem is that the show would probably end with 70 episodes.. and there's 60 more episodes more to go! :joy: 

19 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

can anyone tell me what's the big deal of bora quitting weather forecasting?

it's like the whole world is revolving around her.. 

but the problem is that the show would probably end with 70 episodes.. and there's 60 more episodes more to go! :joy: 

If she quits (I'm assuming Sunhan released a defaming video) she would essentially be blacklisted from other stations because of morality issues due to whatever the video was as South Korean public officials aren't really allowed blemishes on their public image. It looked like she was quitting without being forced to so let's see on Monday for the deal.

Honestly i don’t feel bad for BR one bit. It’s cruel but I want her to be defamed, she deserved some karma slapped on her for all of her selfishness and her acting like she was the center of the world and better than everyone. She’s supposed to be the lead but she’s so damn unsympathetic, nasty, spoiled, self-centered and downright mean-spirited to those she look down upon. I keep fast forwarding and skipping every scene with her.... with all due respect to the actress but I really can’t see her face without remembering BR and her shitty personality and behaviour, BR is really my most hated drama character atm.

I would say it's not that I feel bad for Bora but I find it unfortunate that the writers make her so osessive with JS after so many episodes, Bora is the female lead but they give her the behavior of a second female lead.

AT THE BEGINNING EVERYTHING HAD BEGUN WELL, Bora and DR had a nice meeting at the end of the first episode and DR fell in love with her, cute moment between them in the episodes that followed , and there it is episode 65, and she is still chasing after the second male lead, it's a shame;  but ATTENTION, FOR ME, JS also was bad,but he has changed recently, so much the better
After in the story, it's good to change a little of the naive female lead who is very poor and sweet and harassed by others.

i like ahri the second female lead, she's strong but  I find that everyone shows too much pity for her, she still slept with a boy who her adopted sister saw as a potential husband

i want Bora and Dae Ru's story :cries3:

11 hours ago, lysanderayumi said:

Which show was this?

Fatal promise.  Lead was supposed to be seeing the girl since seven years in Amerika(a rumour which lead never clarified ! ) ....got engaged .....later broke ....got hulk slap from her Mom ....spoke very same words like JS .It very much reminded me of Bora-Jinsu case. Still here JS was never engaged to Bora! 

37 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I would say it's not that I feel bad for Bora but I find it unfortunate that the writers make her so osessive with JS after so many episodes, Bora is the female lead but they give her the behavior of a second female lead.

AT THE BEGINNING EVERYTHING HAD BEGUN WELL, Bora and DR had a nice meeting at the end of the first episode and DR fell in love with her, cute moment between them in the episodes that followed , and there it is episode 65, and she is still chasing after the second male lead, it's a shame;  but ATTENTION, FOR ME, JS also was bad,but he has changed recently, so much the better
After in the story, it's good to change a little of the naive female lead who is very poor and sweet and harassed by others.

i like ahri the second female lead, she's strong but  I find that everyone shows too much pity for her, she still slept with a boy who her adopted sister saw as a potential husband

i want Bora and Dae Ru's story :cries3:

I don’t think it’s too much pity, Bora said she didn’t like him and if we’re going to feel pity for that, then all the villainess in drama land should be pitied because someone slept with a guy they consider husband material. Even without Ahri, Bora would have lost to Um pd’s family background so I don’t think we can kid ourselves that Ahri broke them up. Also they were drunk and single, and Ahri has been emotionally and physically abused by Bora as well as had to be slapped and demeaned by her bosses. Bora literally said this is about your inferiority complex, proving that she did look down on Ahri, knew how low Ahri’s self esteem was and just didn’t care. Furthermore she’s called her a RickRoll'D, a gold digger, liar and an evil person. Sorry but I can’t pity that kind of person. 

40 minutes ago, lysanderayumi said:

I don’t think it’s too much pity, Bora said she didn’t like him and if we’re going to feel pity for that, then all the villainess in drama land should be pitied because someone slept with a guy they consider husband material. Even without Ahri, Bora would have lost to Um pd’s family background so I don’t think we can kid ourselves that Ahri broke them up. Also they were drunk and single, and Ahri has been emotionally and physically abused by Bora as well as had to be slapped and demeaned by her bosses. Bora literally said this is about your inferiority complex, proving that she did look down on Ahri, knew how low Ahri’s self esteem was and just didn’t care. Furthermore she’s called her a RickRoll'D, a gold digger, liar and an evil person. Sorry but I can’t pity that kind of person. 

I didn't say I pity Bora but rather the situation she finds herself in, I think anyone would have reacted like she does, she is angry; she didn't get what she wants, she hard for her to see that JS and Ahri will probably fall in love, which is why I would like the writers to shown more on her and DR and no her, ahri and JS; but I also know it's not really Ahri's fault

Archived