[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Brilliant Heritage ended, I didn't start watching this one, but I did took a peek every now and then since I'm subscribed to KBS YouTube channel.

I admit I have a weakness for plotlines like what Ahri is going through right now, so for now I've decided to follow the drama regularly.

6 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

AHR is pregnent  ; sadness coming

There are several ways it can go: Ahri can tell JS about the baby and eventually they'll get married because of it; She can hide it from him because of Bora, while not telling her family who's the father.
Of course there are more ways, so I'm curious to know the Writer's plans for her.

JS's mom spoke about Ahri's future mother-in-law, so maybe it's a clue for the next development?
Also, Eok-Shim wants to give Ahri some money through Dae-Ro, perhaps it has an importance too in Ahri's plotline.

3 hours ago, Naty828 said:

i see no love interest of ARI for Junsoo and the other way around, becoming a couple just for the baby saddens me, I was hoping for something different

It's a regular thing in many Kdramas that both persons or at least one of them doesn't even admit to himself he likes the other, though he shows it.

I'm not sure about Ahri, but apparently JS does has a thing for her.

@ManoraEverytime someone mentioned JS & Sunny getting married, Ahri scoffed, muttered under her breath or objected in an indignant manner. Until BR found out about the "drinks at the bar" that is & called AR a "sly wench". She also constantly questioned Bora about her relationship & intentions toward JS. So I think despite herself she was interested in JS. Now, who knows how she feels except for tired & nauseous haha. I'm not looking forward to all the judgement & disapproval coming her way, & that's just from her family (except HS & ByR). That vampiress will undoubtedly react in the nastiest way possible.

@Naty828 sameee I really don’t like the “baby bringing the couple together” plot device, it feels like they’re forced to enter a relationship out of obligation due to the woman getting pregnant not because they actually grow to bond together. 

@Susu ikrrrr at this point the characters in the drama became more and more unbearable which is sad bcs I still care for my little sister Byeori and mama Haesim

Gosh I really can't stand that girl. How was she and JS even a thing to the point of living together. Every since that night both JS and AH have been lying to themselves, yes it was was a one night stand but they connected when they were chatting and sharing their burdens.  It would have been nice to watch them slowly recognise and go with their instincts. It could have been  lovely romance battling through crazy disgruntled family members and ex's, a nice partnership could have grown. But no that would've taken effort, much easier to toss in an unplanned pregnancy, didn't need much creative effort. Oh well at least it's not surprising and we called it the moment the decided to go drink together. :unamused:

So this Won Tae weasel is suspicious of his wife and upset that she’s looking for her first love?  But he’s the one who cheated on Bora’s mom and left her and Bora??  What a piece of work!  I don’t like his wife either. Why are they trying to make her so sweet when she’s with the granny man??  And her niece is annoying too.  Why Junsoo was ever with her baffles me?  

@tas82 if you’re talking about the producer lady yeah damn she’s acting like she’s so entitled to JS when he was clearly disgusted just by sharing an air with her, lady, you gotta get your head checked with that level of delusion... I feel really bad for Ahri since she’s the one getting all the stereotypical no brain kdrama character drama spices tossed at her, the suffering female character, accidental baby, and being conned too, she could’ve been a much better character and her romance with JS could’ve been way lot better

@EK8 that man has some serious self-centered issue I tell you, and he’s still trying to make himself look good in front of Bora, as well. I get why he married his current wife, they’re both nasty human beings, they really suit each other

I was kinda interested in this drama at first, it’s not Once Again, which is currently my favorite slice of life drama, but I really like some of the characters, particularly Haesim, Byeori and Ahri, but I think I’ll actually drop this one. I know Bora is not a bad person per se but the way she acts can be really selfish and immature sometimes, and everyone seems to be putting her on the gold pedestal meanwhile Ahri’s being kicked to the curb and then knocked over by a truck then ends up in a ditch. Can’t stand all of the dad characters, and Junsoo is getting on my nerves, Ahri shouldn’t end up with this jerk. Maybe I’ll come back to this drama after the writer starts doing the characters justice, idk.

Urg just the person you want to discover your secret <_<. Donor dad will so use this to leverage and blackmail Dae Ro and waster Cross dresser dad. 

Nuff props to Hae Shim for not throttling JS even though it's was plain that she wanted to. Glad she's also playing with his mum either. They maybe be friends but that cow looks down her nose on them like her coward off son is some golden goose. I can't wait for her to be smacked with the reality, mind she's just gonna think that AH Ri did her precious son wrong and seduced him. So she can go kick rocks with her son. Bora keeps grating on my last nerve, she looks down her nose at Ah Ri. It would be nice if the writer flips it and surprise us with her coming to bat for her sister but I'm not gonna hold my breathe. She could be the tool that knocks some sense into JS. As for JS, I can't believe he had the dang cheek to get all pissy saying she should have asked for his permission to get an abortion. Like really. He's such a little .....

I really it doesn't take him too long to come to his senses because AH Ri going need so sort of protection from this shitstorm. Hae Shim won't be enough bless her, as no matter how much she tries to help she won't be able to mask her own disappointment and that'll more weight added on to Ah Ri.  Let's see what next week brings, hopefully it'll be good enough to keep going on but must admit I to am just about hanging on.

I know the writers need a way for Junsoo to find out that Ahri didn’t have an abortion.   But having Bora tell him in secrecy is just plain awful.  I’m trying to like Bora but the writers are not making her very likable.  Why would she tell such a huge secret to anyone?  

Also, Won Tae Weasel needs a big pop in the mouth.  One of the biggest jerks on the show... along with his wife and her niece.  Ugh. 

I’ve now begun to fast forward when granny man comes on.  I find him annoying and equally unlikable.  If it weren’t for Haeshim and Byeo-Ri, I would probably stop watching.  Haha. 

That Sunny is so obstinate. She is gonna use her grandmother to get JS. Hope grandmother has some brains .

I am liking the way  AR JS relationship is developing . Both are practical guys with surprisingly enough conscience. They both try to be cold and heartless but end up doing good things. AR  tried to send her little sister to orphanage but could not . Tried to abort her child but could not.  Similarly JS tried to leave drunk,passed out  AR   but ended up bringing her to hospital. He tried to be cold about the child but could not . He tries to be strong in front of Sunny but ends up having anxiety attacks . JS puts a strong facade but is real broken inside. AR tried to put a carefree facade but is damn responsible person inside. They match each other. 

I am looking forward to see how AR JS handle the baby issue. In episode 52 preview . It's quit clear JS wants his child to see the sunlight too just like AR.So they both are in same boat , not as lovers but as responsible parents . Love can wait.

I am just glad that An Ri  pregnancy is coming out in the open, especially to that lady(Um PD) who is so hung up with Jun Soo.  Even the secret of the cross dresser will be revealed soon.  Ugh, the ex husband of Hae Shim and the current wife are despicable.

Archived