[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

Wow how very dear he shout at that old man. I'm sorry but why does the old man have to consult anyone about selling HIS house?  Apart from the fact the it's his to do with what he pleases let's not forget that this family has only just reunited and haven't spoken for years so in the same way it was ridiculous for the old man to say he objects to Ah Ri's marriage it's ridiculous for them to think he should discuss it with them. Yeah he has dementia but he's still capable of making decisions. It's bad enough that JH forced the poor man hand in the first place or else he wouldn't even be selling, but to be shouting at him and making demands was just rude and disrespectful.

I despise granny man but fair is fair. It's unfair to call all his actions cowardly. Firstly JH isn't someone you can reason with. Showing up in front of him continuously to apologise would get him no where and the situation would remain in an escalated state. The letter was a good idea it hands the power over to JH and he can choose the next step as the aggrieved party. It would would have been selfish for him to keep showing up considering how strongly JH reacts, he'd probably end up having a coronary. 

Secondly I wouldn't  say he was cowardly leaving. Just look at the actions on wormy debt collector. He had no means of supporting DR so orphanage was the best option where he'll have housing, food, warmth and a chance of an education.  Plus it allowed him to conceal their link as in SK  these debt collectors will, and do, chase any relatives of debtor to get their money even his sister in the moutains wouldn't have been safe. I'm guessing he only left completely once her found out about his terminal illness. He'd already put  the poor woman through enough now she'd have to nurse him and watch him die as they wouldn't have had money for treatment. Even if he did get some treatment he'd die and leave her with the hospital debt plus if he'd taken her as his wife she also inherit the rest of the debt along with the medical bills. I can understand him leaving as he'd see it as the only way to protect the people he cared about. Even after he got better I can understand him not reaching out as he'd see himself as a danger and a burden to DR and Beo Ri's mum, rightly so as money lender and his lackeys have clearly demonstrated. His slowness to sort his shite out once he found out about BR, that mum had died and the way he and DR treats Ah Ri like a babysitter making all this decisions about BR without any consulting is a different story.

Thirdly eerr try finding decent digs at decent price in Seoul with outdoor space, especially and older style house like this one. Yup exactly, its hard. Dude trying do right by his kids now. Ain't a darn thing wrong with him buying that house. They didn't swindle the old man and they can't go on walking on eggshells about something from the pass that can't be changed.  He's trying to right his wrongs even if how he's gonna about it makes me want him back up in the mountains away from everybody.

Finally errr why should he be gratefully and thankful to THAT lot. They've been horrible to BR. Also this whole situation began with useless director dude making up lies for ratings on his show without any care about the human cost. As a matter of fact he did well to not beat the crap out that dude considering what he's lost him. Folks like JS's parent and deluded PD look down their noses at people they feel are beneath them in social status and don't see them as human. That's why that lady runs her mouth with out any care of how it affects BR, that's why they all working Ah Ri like a horse with  no care for her health and that of her unborn child. That's why CEO gran has no qualms doing the things she does. All just horrid people. The only thing he owes them is a genuine apology for what he did to JS which still affects him to this day. He also needs to knock it into that ladies head that they will never be a couple because she's getting well ahead of herself and she's not the type of person who should raise BR.

Bloody hell so sorry I've gone on a bit. Last thing how did HS end up with both of these men? I hope she isn't diplomatic about gramps going missing. The blame lays squarely with JH. He needs to hear it. Like I've said many times he needs to deal with his guilt for his part in how things ended up with his family. Then maybe he can finally start treating Ah Ri like his daughter instead like some horrible reminder and then he can starting seeing things more clearly and rationally. 

Right that my 2 cents well lets call it a dollar. Eeek that was long.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I’m frustrated with AR.  If she loses her baby, she is the most responsible for that happening.  She knew what she needed to do...no stress and no work and lot of rest but she didn’t listen.  Obviously meeting the demands of work, mother-in-law, etc are more important than organic.  Ugh!  I’m so annoyed!

I’m going to stop watching and just wait for the last episode to air.

• Like 3

I'm sorry but if was JS I would cut ties with all off them AR ncluded. AR gonna have to own this she made the choice. 

Trust mister deluded to twist it to blame it on her having to care for BR. Off course that fact that he was the one of the people applying pressure and stress in terms of BR doesn't register with him.  Gosh there's no redeeming this man. It's always everyone else's fault and he had nothing to do with it. 

• Like 2

So, did Jun-su & Ah-ri really lose Organic? Exactly where does the writers plan on taking this drama? It feels like they did not anticipate the viewers would grow to adore Ah-ri’s character and dislike Bo-ra’s own. Consequently, they are now trying their best to make the most likeable character turn silly to get viewers annoyed with her and redeem Bo-ra’s character to get more viewers to like her.

I just don’t understand how Ah-ri was initially portrayed as a headstrong, resilient & responsible person who kept giving her everything with no thought to take; but is now flipped to a careless expectant mother whose actions were bordering on stupidity. Did the writers really need to make viewers start getting frustrated with Ah-ri? Hasn’t her character been taking hit after hit by almost everyone in this drama? Can’t believe I’ve wasted so much of my time watching this 100 plus drama that makes me upset 99% of the time!

• Like 5

Lemme start real quick cuz this drama had me in a roller coaster, LOL. Ah Ri, lord i totally like and dislike her character. Ok, i know organic was a mistake, but it's not the baby's fault, the baby should not suffer for some foolish adults. Baby, you act like you care so much about your child, but you're risking YOUR child's health and YOUR own health for some temporary job? Lord hold me, UGH. And Bo Ra, girl, i have never seen such a self centered and selfish character as the role she plays in this drama. I still remember when her and Ah Ri had an argument because Bo Ra is just like that persistent old man in your DMS. Like girl give up on him, he's in love with another girl and is having a CHILD with that girl, like, have some self love. This girl.. SERIOUSLY, Dea Ro is following you around, treating you like some queen, and all you do is talk about Jun Soo. Jun Soo this, Jun Soo that, he rejected you MULTIPLE times, not once, but more than once. Girl don't you know what embarrassment is? GOD, Every character in this drama have its good side and bad side, that's what caught my attention the most. For example, Ji Ran (Won Taes wife) was a WITCH at the beginning(well i thought she was, because of the Dea Ro incident), but ever since you found about Jea Soo (Dea Ro stepfather, Byeo ri dad) she's been so lovely to me,  idc. ANYWHO, back to Bo Ra, Bo Ra said that she was having the same problems as Ah Ri when Ah Ri told her that she was jealous of her. I TOTALLY understand Ah Ri, Bo Ra has had ALL the attention any child/teen would ever want. She's talking about that she was worried about not being pretty and not being the perfect child her parents wanted, girl what? You were born with a perfect face, Ah Ri on the other side was considered the ugly kid, the kid with bad grades. You telling me you were worried about not being perfect? Bye, LOL. Ok, i understand that we all have insecurities, from the prettiest person to the ugliest but SERIOUSLY. Like stop talking about yourself for ONCE, and like understand Ah Ris feeling. Ah Ris father is just so irritating, he didn't even stop to think about what Jea Soo story, but like, UGH. We all have hard times, even YOUR own self have, but you think that you the only one that has had a difficult path/life/story. Boy bye. Anywho, i wish i could just be alright with Jun Soo and Ah ris relationship but ITS NOT ITT. To start off Jun Soo is a great guy, sweet, and you can literally notice the enthusiasm to he has to meet his child. And this Ah Ri girl.. i wish she would care more about her baby, but it doesn't seem like it. Something i also noticed, this girl doesn't even have a baby bump, LOL. She would look cute with a baby bump. Sadly, i know that she will lose her child after i saw some scenes about what will happen in the next episode, i think i'll stop watching this drama, it's been irritating me such but its so addicting to watch, ugh. Imma search up if she loses her baby on monday when they upload the next episode, cuz im so sad i'm not gonna keep watching it.

• Love 2

I dropped in to check if the writers are finally starting to get their act together but nope. Bah. This is Brilliant Heritage all over again. The FL was hardworking, no nonsense and “unrefined” but that was what gave her charm, like AR and her tomboyish, brash, bold personality. I’m convinced the same writer worked on these two dramas from the way the charming, likeable FL (not talking about BR, never liked her in the first place) turned into a meek, submissive idiot as the series goes on. No wonder I had bad vibes about this drama at first, the similarities are all there:

1. the MLs (JS, obviously, i don’t care about DR) had the similar change from arrogant successful and rich businessmen into loving, gentle and caring men

2. persistent and delusional exes trying to seize the MLs from the FLs after ditching them in the first place

3. selfish stepsisters that were never reprimanded for their bratty childish behaviors

4. The rest of the characters are extremely unlikeable, and extremely one-dimensionally selfish in their actions towards the FLs

5. Kdrama’s favorite plot: FLs getting scammed.

6. a contract marriage and people trying to break it off 

7. the FLs being “unattractive” tomboys who were more invested in their works, and got the short end of the stick in everything, even affection in the family, except the stepmoms who were nice to them.... and the FLs turn into morons as the series goes

Does anyone know who the writers are for this drama and Brilliant Heritage?? Seriously I feel like the same people worked on this because of just how it reeks of the same putrid stench. Honestly if they do plan to ruin and degrade AR by making her look dumb just to make BR look good it reeks of ultra shitty writing, just like Brilliant Heritage. Why do these people keep getting work while there are lots of unnoticed, capable writers out there trying to make a name for themselves??? Smh

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

On 2/26/2021 at 6:03 AM, airgelaal said:

So I think AR lost organic. I can't believe she was so stupid to work again the whole night.

Maybe not may be complete bed rest. I can’t believe the writers would take away an important part of the show

• Like 2

On 2/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mocharel said:

Does anyone know who the writers are for this drama and Brilliant Heritage??

the writer of Brilliant Heritage is Kim Kyung-Hee base on asianwiki  (dont know his work though)

while the writer of this drama is Ko Bong-Hwang the writer who creates (Marry Me, Mary! 18 vs 29, you are the only one)

I dont know what went wrong? I really enjoyed all of his previous work yet now! how come it came to this. :cry:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lfd said:

Maybe not may be complete bed rest. I can’t believe the writers would take away an important part of the show

@Lfd Yes this is what I'm hoping for too! No matter how much I look at tomorrow's preview Jun-su & Ah-ri's faces don't look all that devastating as it should if Organic was gone completely. Plus Ah-ri still looked as though she was on bed rest at home while reading through her pregnancy journal.

I'm thinking based on the preview scene with the doctor talking to Ah-ri & Jun-su, he was him telling them she needs to be on strict confined bed rest because another episode like that and Organic would be no more. Basically, 3 strikes you're out! (in drama world)

However, this is just my wishful thinking, who knows where the writers taking this drama.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Shari said:

I'm thinking based on the preview scene with the doctor talking to Ah-ri & Jun-su, he was him telling them she needs to be on strict confined bed rest because another episode like that and Organic would be no more. Basically, 3 strikes you're out! (in drama world)

However, this is just my wishful thinking, who knows where the writers taking this drama.

The preview's title is "Organic, Mum misses you". I could only understand Byori saying that (her sister) AR is suffering and JS angrily asking his mother if she really does not feel the least bit sorry towards AR. This may hint at miscarriage. We shall find out in a few hours now.

Edit: as expected, at least for me, "Organic" died and AR asks JS for a breakup/divorce. :tears:

• Like 3

How could the writers do this? 
What a heartbreaking scene at the hospital. Ahri’s crying was devastating to watch.  But when Junsoo started sobbing too... it was too much.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 4