[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

By the way, what do you think about AR's father words, that his ex-wife always liked HJS. Even when they were married. I can't believe it's true. Her character is the most weird character in the drama

this sounds a lot like self righteous behavior to me to justify his jerkiness.. i mean how does he even know? isn't he always busy working or something? unlike the doting husband/father he is to haeshim and bora

24 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

this sounds a lot like self righteous behavior to me to justify his jerkiness.. i mean how does he even know? isn't he always busy working or something? unlike the doting husband/father he is to haeshim and bora

He said he read it in her diary. But as for me, it seems like they are changing the plot

13 hours ago, airgelaal said:

He said he read it in her diary. But as for me, it seems like they are changing the plot

I wonder what kind of changing the plot is it? making AR's mom a bad person just to justify that FG is really Byeori's dad (for me that's a lame excuse and really bad story telling)

6 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I agree.  AR mom is a weird character like @kwayteow_mamasays.  She was supposedly a kind character who was wrongly accused of having an affair but then goes and has a baby from the guy she wasn’t having an affair with. This messed up her character already then now this!  She always loved the granny man?!?!  In my opinion she’s the worst and she died early in drama!

the drama would have been better if BR’s father was AR’s father.

they were very quick to sell, buy and move home.
I don't like the behavior of the grandfather who sells and doesn't say such an important thing to his daughter. They are all aware that AR's dad won't like it, but since they're all on BRie's dad's side that's okay, the best way to start a war! BR's face of her with her grandfather is not that of someone in love, but of whom she is forced to accept. What exactly is BR mad at with her beloved stepfather? for her behavior towards BRie's dad? Why doesn't that man deserve contempt, everyone should be lenient? Didn't she break up with her bio father?
This transvestite father continues to be reckless, ask AR for help with the letter! From the beginning he was a coward, he abandoned everyone, to get what he has now he didn't struggle much, he inherited the money.
Everyone here is selfish except JS, HS and BRie, they don't know how to deal with a pregnant woman, I don't want more bad shots for AR just needs an apology.

For his wife and baby's sake, JS should put his foot down and move out. Whenever JS helps his wife out with the chores, his mother always nags that he never helped her out before. That is her own fault.

She should have insisted that her husband share the household chores. 

When are they going to tell us why JS was kidnapped as a child? I am surprised JS doesn't recognize BRie dad. 

I am kinda sad that there is no progression to JS and AR relation. How long is AR dad going to go around mad? So what if grandfather sold his house, to BRie dad? That's not his house? Why is he mad?

I too was hoping for some more news, I think he wasn't kidnapped by BRie's dad but by someone who then blackmailed her into doing that kind of ice cream review. Wants to be forgiven but does not forgive. I have a doubt it is not that AR's father thinks that she is not her daughter, so he treats her harshly!
I expect the kiss, want more cuddles:wub:

10 hours ago, monalisa said:

For his wife and baby's sake, JS should put his foot down and move out. Whenever JS helps his wife out with the chores, his mother always nags that he never helped her out before. That is her own fault.

She should have insisted that her husband share the household chores. 

I so agree nod.

I hate Ahri's father.  He is a selfish RickRoll'D.  He has a lot of nerve yelling at his father-in-law.  It's time for Hae Shim to stand up to him and tell him to stop being such an angry jerk! 

I have to admit even though I luv Ah-ri's character to bits, she is frustrating me a little now. At this stage if anything happens to Organic, it will be Ah-ri's own fault even if she was pressured into writing scripts. She just survived a close call & was advised by the doctor to rest & avoid stress since she showed signs of a miscarriage, even Jun-su keeps reminding her to  be on bed-rest yet she stayed up whole night writing manuscript? What the heck! Also, when are the writers going to give us some more sugar & spice in Ah-ri & Jun-su relationship? We are approaching episode 100 for crying out loud and still not much progress? I feel sorry for Jun-su putting in so much effort & not a reciprocation from Ah-ri coming his way, poor guy.

Joong-Han I must say is actually the best actor in this drama but his character is really driving me insane. What an arrogant, ignorant, selfish & boorish man he is, there is absolutely no reasoning with him. I really don't understand how Hae-sim could stay married to him, one minute he is loving to her the next he totally flips out. Must the writers make him so unlikable? I almost feel sorry for him being given this role. The audacity of him shouting at his father-in-law & wanting the people around him to side with him when he is being utterly unreasonable is disgusting. He seriously needs to take a chill pill and learn about forgiveness. Also, I've noticed 2 occasions now where Bo-ra answered him back and there was no reaction from him, had it been Ah-ri who responded to him like Bo-ra did she would have been slapped! This just shows how unfair he is with his own biological daughter, punishing her for her mothers sin.

Archived