[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geum-sook is like the mother-in-law from hell & every daughter-in-law worse nightmare. She is such a cunning person and the biggest hypocrite ever! Just imagine she sat her a** down by Hae-sim gossiping away like no one’s business, while ill-treating the lady stepdaughter at home. Her husband Seung-jin is by no means any better, all he’s missing is wearing ladies’ undies. He’s just as sly but smart enough to have his wife doing all the low-down dirty tricks for him. Haven’t seen Jun-su as pi**ed off as he was with his mother today, he really should put those CCTV cameras in the house or move out LOL.

It was refreshing to see Jun-su & Ah-ri 1 to 1 moment listening to Organics’ heartbeat, their shared look at each other says it all :wub:. It’s sad that Byeo-ri decision to stay with her dad will be because of Geum-sook nonsense.

Once again Joong-han that ignoramus acting worse than a school kid, using that “don’t play with him because I’m not playing with him” attitude is laughable really. I was happy to see Bo-ra’s granddad stop his ridiculous request without much thought.

7 hours ago, Shari said:

It’s sad that Byeo-ri decision to stay with her dad will be because of Geum-sook nonsense.

I know it! I knew the writers are going to pull this strings when they decide to reveal the real identity of the cross-dresser. (which is suck by the way! for me it's kind of like a bit force)

if Byeori moves in to his biological dad, hope Ahri and Junsu as well. I hate seeing GS and her Husband maltreating AR and not considering their grandchild well being. (It really frustrates me)

Hi lovelies ain't been here a while good to see it's still going. Just caught up on the latest episodes. Just came by to make sure we're all still despise the fake holier than thou dad. Can't believe everyone still has to walk on eggshells because of this manbaby.

Also why are they still playing the director storyline after they were grinning so much at seeing the sonogram these evil people are still putting Ah Ri through all this stress, it's such nonsense.  So they planning to send her to A&E first before they end this foolishness? I want JS to find out how they've be plotting with that brazen PD and cut them off secret garden style but with Ah Ri being strong and not even letting her kid near them as they don't deserve grandparents rights. Their actions are endangering the kid so they've proven themselves not fit for the role.

I just can't understand JS parents. How will JS react if AHRi loses her baby? Will he thank them?

And Hae-Sim and BoRa are mother and daughter for sure. Why did Hae-Sim tell JS mom about Byeori dad?

Why did everyone make AhRi's life more difficult? She is the last person on theirs mind.

Thanks god, she has JS.

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

I just can't understand JS parents. How will JS react if AHRi loses her baby? Will he thank them?

This. Honestly it’s cruel to AR but I kinda hope sth did happen to her. Why are they really still keeping up with this nonsense, they’ve seen how JS is so attached to AR and any attempt to harm her and baby Organic will only make JS move further away from them just to protect AR. I was feeling sorry for GS for a bit since she had the mouse for a husband but the writer kept on making her so darn unlikeable!! Why are they doubling down on making EVERYONE so damn unbearable and annoying?! They could’ve gone with the witch PD still trying to drive a wedge between JS and AR but then GS started to get attached to AR and Byeori and stood up to her husband and told him to tell the witch to f*** off. We could get GS starting to change and then eventually her husband and then the witch PD got desperate and finally attempted to bring matters into her own hand.

BUT NOOOO EVERYONE HAS GOT TO BE A-HOLES IN THIS DRAMA I GUESS.

what a freaking joke. I’ve never seen a drama that infuriates me like this with it’s copious amounts of unlikeable characters, plot, and growth. I swear to god i’m super convinced now that AR and JS are being handled by one writer who seems to know what they’re doing since they’re the only ones that have actual development and growth.

Honestly tho, is this how they want to make us like and root for BR?? By making the rest of the characters super unlikeable?? If that’s so, then this/these writer(s) should be sacked and never get to work on any other stories. That’s just freaking lazy, dumb, and a disgrace to storywriters everywhere. They could have slipped in some arcs for them, it’s not like it’s impossible, since they have, i don’t know, LIKE 100+ EPISODES OF RUNTIME??? They have plenty of time, these dumb fanfiction writers are just so darn lazy as heck, actually, that’s an insult to fanfiction writers, some fanfictions have much more effort and are better than this pile of bile. They showed that you can make growth and development with AR and JS, why not the rest??? You can’t just let AR JS and Byeori hard carry your drama with its garbage characters, that’s just freaking lazy. A story that relies on 2 or 3 characters out of their whole plethora of characters is a sign of an incompetent writing.

Here’s the thing, the dumbest, stupidest thing. They know we all like AR and JS. They HAVE to know it. Do they really think we want to watch them suffer all the time?? Jeebus, there’s setting obstacles and difficulties as opportunity for growth, and there’s just throwing one dimensional nasties for the sake of one-note drama. Do they seriously think we would bear through 30 mins of unbearable, insufferable characters just for 1 JS-AR scene?? We have fast forward, you know. Also they know we like AR and JS, they know we like ACTUALLY LIKEABLE characters, then why are they doubling down on these degenerate characters so much?? To make AR and JS martyrs for having to put up with them? To make BR look good?? Lazy writing?? Revenge on the actors?? All of the above??? God knows what. I’ve ranted enough, I’ll stop here and god maybe i’ll actually take a break from this drama until the writers finally start to know how to write proper stories.

This cross-dresser is so funny. He made announcement during live broadcast and the video is available for everyone. And still he couldn't find time to meet his daughter and AR father and tell them the truth himself. It's ridiculous. He was lucky enough, that they didn't watch it live, but still he kept them waiting. So no wonder, that they found out on their own.

And I still can't understand how he was able to take money from AR mother without her father consent. No matter how desperate he was, it's not right. Even if he was her close relative, I'm sure, result would be almost the same. Yes, AR mother is also at fault, but he... And now he thinks, that he can pay with the amount enough to buy the house 12 years ago. Sorry, but what about the interest?

Ah-ri’s ignorant father obviously need some anger management training. The writers are surely making him look like a hoodlum who’s quick to start a brawl, always roughing up someone by grabbing their collar etc. Although, I understand his perspective of being wronged by granny man in the past, I think he needs to leave the past in the past and move on with his new life and family. Granny man surely has a lot of repentance to account for, his actions really did affect a lot of individuals in this drama whether intentionally or unintentionally. Hopefully, he could stop acting so self-centered & think about how his actions may affect others before moving forward.

Thank goodness for Jun-su & Ah-ri scenes no matter how short they are as it holds my interest in this drama, because I find everyone else annoying & upsetting in some way or the other. I’m happy that Jun-su is there for Ah-ri as he is her only true & sincere support apart from Byeo-ri who may not be with her for long. I also think it’s time the writers start making Ah-ri break down her walls & open up some more to Jun-su as I believe he’s showed remorse for his past shortcomings. Plus, I hope all would be well with Organic as from the preview it appears to be a bit small for gestational age. Looks like even Organic stressed out with the non stop drama surrounding him/her.

I don't like DR and dad in disguise keep thinking only about themselves, as someone mentioned, they should have first made the video to solve their public image problems, thry meet and talk with AR's dad and BRie, so as to avoid if they found out for themselves, it would have been more correct behavior towards them. They are very selfish they only think of them, since they discovered the cards I haven't seen them talking to AR or JS about BRie's future. I don't like that they don't tell AR about their plans for BRie about her, they treat her like a stranger, but AR is still her sister's legal keeper for the law she is responsible!

1 minute ago, Naty828 said:

I don't like that they don't tell AR about their plans for BRie about her, they treat her like a stranger, but AR is still her sister's legal keeper for the law she is responsible!

Yes, they treat her like a babysitter. 

DR dislikes JS because of his father, but easily forgot, that his own father was the reason why AR lost her family. 

And DR and his father are playing that "victim card" very well. So many people still pity them.

Here we go again,  every time I watch HJS and Ari it makes my blood boil.  He summons his daughter to give her an ultimatum to cut ties with Byeo-ri because of his anger and resentment toward FG and his ex wife.  HJS always justifies  it in the guise that what he feel's should be the same what Ari should feel.  Others should see his perspective but he never looks  at the situation from other people's  point of  especially Ari's.  Due to her father she was never able to have an open relationship with her  bio mother and that was lost because of her death.  Her sister is the last  connection to her bio mother and a relationship which gives her courage and strength. To Ari, Byeo-ri is a gift.  That is why Ari will never give up on Byeo-ri.

Another scene which annoyed me is today's  episode, is his conversation with SH regarding his ex wife how he felt sorry for how his  ex wife lived her life. He blamed everything on FG, but he did not reflect on  his inability to listen to his ex wife's side of the story  and conclude that she acted as guarantor because FG seduced her. 

From reading the comments of this forum I see everyone is getting frustrated with how Ari is behaving.  I get that too.  However Ari is so worn down because  in every direction in her life thier  are  people throwing hate at her. Due to this she built  a brick wall around her to protect her emotions. JS gets that and that's  great to see. A  character that sees  the reason why she is like that. JS is slowly breaking down that brick wall and Ari is slowly opening up.  I like their scenes together, the conversations  they have  are not superficial  and you can see the development of there relationship as they  are communicating well.  

Also I hope that Ari confront's FG and get's an confirmation that her mother  did not have an affair and that it was a misunderstanding  and that it was  her father who never listened to the truth about the guarantor.  Removing that stain for Ari would give her self confidence a much need boost, as rubbish said about the both of them will not effect her anymore.

Now back to HJS, what will be his Karma?  When will he get his head out of the clouds and see the hurt he has caused Ari.  I think what will happen is that Byeo-ri is will turn out to be  his daughter and the hate and resentment he projected on her will come to roost.  This will make him realise the hurt he caused others especially Ari.

Archived