[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can win over Junsoo’s annoying parents, it’s definitely Byeori.  She will soften their hearts.  

Why are all of the father figures in this drama so awful?  Won Tae Weasel, Ahri’s dad (although he’s been tolerable these days), Granny Man.  New title for this show should be “No Matter What My Dad is a Jerk”.  Haha...

Ah-ri & Byeo-ri presence in the Na residence is just what was missing & needed to bring about warmth, togetherness & better communication in their family. That household is now more lively, interesting & entertaining, that I just want to see more segments with their interactions.

In the battle between mother-in-law & daughter-in-law my bet is on Ah-ri for the win. Geum-sook will melt down like butter in no time, although she may pretend to act indifferently. Ah-ri probably scored some points with her (although she may not admit it) when she attempted to bring about equality of the sexes, by taking her side in telling her father-in-law he needs to help out with chores. It was so funny seeing Jun-su's dad sneak out early the next morning just to avoid doing the dishes LOL. Plus, I think she has already started taking a liking to Byeo-ri when she saw how tidily she did the dishes without being asked.

Jun-su looked quite proud & impressed with the way Ah-ri is handling his parents, love :wub: just radiates from him whenever he looks at Ah-ri now. He is certainly transforming into a better man (husband/son/brother-in-law/father) & pulling out all the stops in his bid to gain his wife affections. His amendments to the marriage contract, the sneaky jumping on Ah-ri's bed scene & the baby shark doo doo doo song was quite hilarious:lol:. I just wished he had the chance to finish the grandma & grandpa shark part too lol :D.

Can't wait to see the next episode, I hope Byeo-ri gives that loan shark scum a good dose of that pepper spray in his a**!!:tongue:

On 2/6/2021 at 1:50 AM, EK8 said:

If anyone can win over Junsoo’s annoying parents, it’s definitely Byeori.  She will soften their hearts.  

Why are all of the father figures in this drama so awful?  Won Tae Weasel, Ahri’s dad (although he’s been tolerable these days), Granny Man.  New title for this show should be “No Matter What My Dad is a Jerk”.  Haha...

I said this before and I had to revise it bcs JS is the only dad who isn’t a jerk, in fact, he’s so lovely and adorable to his wife, child, and family! LMAO

i feel like even though JH and BR aren’t being that annoying lately still doesn’t change that they were still awful people. If a robber isn’t robbing at that moment he is still a robber. BR is slightly better in the way she is treating AR, JUST A LITTLE, but the same cant be said about JH. He is still the same narrow-brained patriarch as always.

On the other hand JS’ annoying parents are starting to melt and change. They really look like they’re going to become attached to Byeori and AR and it’s gonna be funny if AR and JS really want to get their own place GS started feeling lonely without them. Kinda ironic tho, if those two eventually change for the better bcs of AR and Byeori, but the donkey dad JH remained his disgusting self even with those two in his lives all this time.

50 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Who gave Daero the loan to pay Bora's father? 

@monalisa It's Bora's father current wife Lee Ji-ran that gave Dae-ro the money. Apparently, Ji-ran & granny man (Dae-ro adopted dad) had a fling back in their younger days.

Today all three gifts of JunSu were well used by Byuri and Ahri. Loan shark was pepper sprayed , tased and whistled down by our super girls :lol: 

Now JS mom knows why they needed those gifts and she did not !

JS is cool and smart  guy. He may not be around to protect but made sure his girls could protect themselves. Rather then be like DR who just nods at fake granny who does nothing but curses people and keeps claiming to be father for nothing  ! 

Hopefully writers will bring out JS kidnapping case too and make fake granny realise how much he traumatised JS.(Today his parents did mention that he was kidnapped in childhood.)

( PS : Are you guys sure it was fake granny who kidnapped JS in childhood !!)

Jun-su girls did him proud today utilising his gifts, well done Byeo-ri & Ah-ri for giving that loan shark scum the full works in his a** !!!

I utterly dislike seeing granny man now, I don't think he looked guilty at all after hearing about Byeo-ri kidnapping attempt. I know initially his downfall was due to false claims aired on Jun-su's dad program, but he just appears to be such a selfish & foul mouthed coward to me. It seems like everyone who encounters him, get into trouble or is ruined in some way. Dae-ro as a child & as an adult his business taking a hit because of him, Nan-Young her marriage broke up because of him, Jun-su as a child kidnapped by him, Byeo-ri almost kidnapped because of him & Daero, Ji-ran having issues with her witch mother & husband due to him and now Ah-ri & Jun-su growing relationship might take a little hit because of him. I may be wrong but I feel since Ah-ri is aware about Jun-su panic attach being the result of his past kidnapping by Byeo-ri father, she may feel guilty to stay with him and want to break-up. Plus when his parents find out Byeo-ri father is the one who kidnapped Jun-su all hell would break out. I really do hope that is not the case though and I hope Jun-su would not allow it if it is.

As for Won-tae I hope he gets what he deserve, soon!

@Shari if he really felt guilty he would have stayed away from Byeori in the first place! But no instead he still remained his usual selfish self and disregarded her safety. Thank goodness for AR and JS!

I love that JS is not like that typical guy that protects his woman, he knows AR is stronger than he is, he still tries to protect her but he doesn’t try to defend her himself, which we know already he would fail miserably if he does so XD instead he just armed this warrior wife of his bcs he knew she’s also capable of defending herself, now THAT is 

Two Thumbs Up GIF by Foo Fighters

There’s protecting a woman, but also protecting AND respecting a woman. Honestly this type of man makes my heart aflutter more than just the typical big strong protective dude, good job JS!!

*cough* again i wonder why they nailed his character so much but not the others.... *cough*

Finally we see fake granny in pants .

He looks fine without wig. 

Still I want him to be in jail. 

Nothing interesting left in show now . It's all about DR Fighting goons and clearing name of his fake granny. 

Ermmm It's boring now .

Although I don't particularly like Bo-ra's grandad & his household lodgers, I don't get why Joong-han feels others must dislike the people he hates. Once again, he is acting selfishly to distance his father-in-law friendship with his lodgers because of his own personal resentment of them, rather than sincerely in the best interest for the old man's health.

To be honest the Na household is my only interest in this drama lately. Geum-sook I realise rather than being just a busybody, was just a lonely woman who is like a maid at home for those 2 men. Since Byeo-ri & Ah-ri’s presence she looks like she is having so much fun. She looked so amused & spoke without maliciousness when relating to Hae-shim how Ah-ri got her hubby to wash dishes for the first time in his life & how her son is falling at Ah-ri’s feet LOL.

Best part today was seeing Jun-su gushing with pride when telling Secretary Kim about both his girls catching an abductor using the gifts he got them.

@Shari damn straight JH is so darn selfish. He’s like a karen who got kicked out of a store for being a jerk then starts spreading hate reviews about the place. Just bcs he had an unfavorable experience on his own doesn’t mean you can start demanding others to hate on what you hate just because. I can’t believe JS’ annoying parents are actually starting to get a lot better, they were actually a lot more annoying but now they’re actually starting to become more decent. 

called it tho, the story becomes a lot boring without AR and JS at the focus.

4 hours ago, kdramaddict01 said:

The DR and fake granny storyline is so boring.  Need more AR/JS story with ByR and JS’s parents.

I have been fast forwarding their parts :joy:

JS/AR, Baby organic and Byeo-ri is all I need. JS parents are also more entertaining. They should give them more screen time. 

Archived