[Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새

0ly40

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu @Lmangla 

I wouldn’t believe he got heart issues if he didn’t show us :joy:

@partyon 1/3 of abs in this daily :D

Is this the drama where the FL is yelling at everyone all the time? The really mean FL?

I just cannot believe that you guys get so many abs..... While I see none in my dramas :bawling:

• LOL 3

On 11/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, uNiQueEkiX said:

for the job qualification let's forgive them and assume that office job is very hard get. haha

jung min seems to have knack for hitting on people's nerves and spitting out what is wrong with them. that is great as a narrative but I can see why sae hoon would dislike him -- I would be kind of petrified of a character like that in real life! so it turns out that ji eun has lost her confidence and drive and was too ashamed to apply for other jobs. so that actually makes more sense than her reason that helper job pays more....

38 minutes ago, joccu said:

okay. SH having heart disease. I should not laugh for that but it´s just so funny.

why did he came back to korea? 

me too. we should feel sorry for him but I was laughing. now it cracks me up every time he carries miran. ummm, if you are a heart patient, aren't you not supposed to do strenuous work? ^_^

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

to point to us when exactly his heart rips in half by her :D

- for who was sleep like me throughout episodes # but we lost our baby 

also because he was dreadfully bored. since he is going to die, he might as well die having the satisfaction of fighting with everyone.

Music Video Fighting GIF by Angry Birds

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I wish she can yell  , this one is crying a river 

Literally crying every episode :D

So wait, in which drama is the really mean news anchor FL who has been tricking men into marrying her? The one who is always yelling and threatening everyone ? The one with the hubby who has the hot abs ....

confused schitts creek GIF by CBC

She annoys me, because videos of her yelling flood my IG account too :D

Why is the FL in this drama crying all the time?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

So wait, in which drama is the really mean news anchor FL who has been tricking men into marrying her? The one who is always yelling and threatening everyone ? The one with the hubby who has the hot abs ....

that in MAN IN A VAIL 

THIS drama MAN WITH A BROKEN HEART :joy:

unbelievable michael moore GIF by WatchUsRun

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

also because he was dreadfully bored. since he is going to die, he might as well die having the satisfaction of fighting with everyone.

with 1000 day deadline 

# his lover may send her with him - Romeo & Juliet with a twist :D

EFBA4C44-2E19-42D4-A9FC-F2E87E0826A2.gif

@partyon she is kind of people we called: cry baby , can’t see in drama reason for over  30 years  woman crying like the way she do it  :D

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

so miran has cameras installed but she doesn't know that sae hoon has heart problems? so she was not spying on him and checking out his abs when his shirt was open? @Ameera Ali is sure to disapprove! hahahahah......

what is the stepmom up to? like jung min, can't figure out if she is wise or really cunning...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

~ just on time to see them kissing , he spend to much time with his girlfriend now he spying on people ;)

C4DACDAE-A860-4CA9-80DD-952146FDE9CA.gif

~ shouldn’t you slap me :w00t:
She : I don’t have energy :D

EDDAE4D6-D277-4C56-BBA3-1838BDB57FAA.gif

~Why I leave, I should have break his face:lol:

16B54448-42DF-4817-B5FD-AB4DE122F602.gif

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, foreverempress said:

The self entitlement is really strong with this one. Your family is lucky that they are not all dead after that stunt they pulled.

100% I wanted to face palm when she said that even though her parents treated him like dirt, he should have just stayed quiet. ummm, what did you say? like ho jin asked, was sae hoon supposed to get arrested for embezzlement? was sae hoon supposed to let his father go to jail? wonder how the local audience sees this character. something is off when a side character thinks the female lead is an idiot. :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

The male leads fighting like:

it is kind of amusing because it is not even clear why they dislike each other.

• Like 3

I think this is the first daily that I don´t like the leads. the FL is still so unlikable. the ML is guy who what to get revenge but also is still love with his ex-wife.  Not into them.

Jug min I like but I can´t see why would he fall in love with the FL. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

I think this is the first daily that I don´t like the leads. the FL is still so unlikable. the ML is guy who what to get revenge but also is still love with his ex-wife.  Not into them.

Jug min I like but I can´t see why would he fall in love with the FL.

very true! I really can't stand ji eun and wondering what jung min sees in her. this is one drama where I think the second lead is way too good for her, LOL. :lol: as for sae hoon, he is apparently going to die. so what exactly is the point of this twisted triangle? will he drop dead of shock when she tells him that she forgives him and wants him back? :sweatingbullets:

the other characters are more interesting. found the exchange between na kyung and step mom really interesting. na kyung's observations are really interesting. so stepmom isn't in love with chairman seorin but neither is after money really. so what is this dramatic thing that happened to the stepmom? is she after revenge? na kyung says that she loved jung in. so what happened to him? what does she know? am more curious to see how these two ladies form a tag team and what they will do...

• Like 3

ji eun is so annoying. it feels like the writer is trying hard to make us feel sorry for this character but instead, am disliking her more and more. it is hard to tell why jung min is throwing his freedom if his father approves of his "girlfriend". makes no sense -- if he wants her, then go ahead and continue to defy your dad like always and do what you want. guess, he thinks she will buckle and say yes if the dad approves? was anyone else irritated at ji eun's response to sae hoon telling what happened with the prosecutors -- all she can say to finding out that his dad was going to end up in jail because of her parents was "my family hurt you a lot" -- how about a sorry? how about some shock? face palm. such a toxic relationship these two have. actually neither sae hoon or ji eun are good for anyone.

so wonder who the lost son of restaurant ajussshi will turn out to be.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2