Quantcast

[Current Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새 - Mon to Fri @ 8:35 KST

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lmangla   when she turn to the sea all I’m thinking : must be to traumatizing to choose between 2 gorgeous guys , so she choose the sea       

@shana0127 ~ like @maribella mentioned, in the original, she ended up with the male lead. however, this wasn't a typical triangle. will try not to give too many spoilers but part of the reason I loved

@Lmangla she may need to rethink her choice and fall in love with the SML, No one would  want someone doing this after kissing him    Is pandemic now , I can’t kiss anyone I don’t know  

4 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

What the hell are they doing with this drama??? Oh my god this is a mess. I feel so bad for the actors involved in this.

Yep, it's crazy! And it's not like with "Man in the Veil" which was a mess as well but at least something to make fun of. Here it's just:

love and hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

What the hell are they doing with this drama??? Oh my god this is a mess. I feel so bad for the actors involved in this.

There is just so much drama behind the scenes as well, which makes every 10 times worse, honestly.

'Man in a Veil' may have been a bit messy, but I was okay with watching it and behind the scenes I could tell all the staff and cast really had a lot of fun filming and got along with each other really well. They constantly posted pictures with each other on Instagram and even now, they all comment on each other's Instagram so you can see a lot of them became close friends.

With all the drama in 'Phoenix 2020', these days the only ones who updates with behind the scenes is Hong Soo Ah (Ji Eun) and Seo Ha Joon (Jung Min). A lot of the other actors/actresses just update with their day-to-day lives and don't post anything related to 'Phoenix 2020' anymore, which I don't blame them for that.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

what the. Ji Eun's dad is still alive?? :blink: what's next, Jung Min's dad is alive too... 

as if Ah Jun isn't annoying enough they add the female secretary character to the love square. Well at least we get to watch 100+ eps of Seo Ha Joon eye candy. I wonder what will make Sae Hoon want to come back to Ji Eun (ep 1 beach scene) 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2
22 hours ago, Jillia said:

And it's not like with "Man in the Veil" which was a mess as well but at least something to make fun of

And I thought old romance dramas were bad... this is just a new level of terrible!

21 hours ago, Ayame said:

There is just so much drama behind the scenes as well, which makes every 10 times worse, honestly.

Geez...

21 hours ago, Ayame said:

these days the only ones who updates with behind the scenes is Hong Soo Ah (Ji Eun) and Seo Ha Joon (Jung Min).

Seems like the writer is picking favorites?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
6 hours ago, crystaltears said:

I wonder what will make Sae Hoon want to come back to Ji Eun (ep 1 beach scene) 

I guess now this beach scene was more of a kind of introduction to the drama, I would have loved to see this final scene but the actor who plays Sae Hoon, is no longer there, although he only comes back to the end, this scene would have no more impact

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2
17 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I’ve officially dropped this drama. I stopp watching it but now I’m just done with it. It needs to get cancelled like that other daily drama with 65 episodes.

Totally agree. I might watch the ending or check here for an update. But I too am done with this pathetic excuse of script writing and the worst female lead ever. 

• Like 6

I dropped this drama on episode 26 and now I'm glad I didn't waste my time. Catching up on here, wow what a mess. I feel bad for Seo Ha Jun. After his scandal, he hasn't been able to find any decent dramas to star in. He's got so much potential and it's being wasted on these shows.

• Like 3