[Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새

0ly40

I'm so disappointed that ep 1 beach scene never happened, it was such a good opening scene with the background music/inner monologues and I was excited at the MLs intense stares at each other/their fight over the FL... that's the biggest cliffhanger ever I will never know what happens after that scene arghh :weary: 

JM and JE ending looked sweet though the romance was the main thing that kept me watching this drama even though it was draggy/plot was lacking. 

Ah Jun's arc and Yeo Jin birth secret felt pointless, plus the revival of JE's dad felt like they just added it for shock value. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Thanks for update that show is finally over! I will tune in to watch the new show. Don’t even want to watch the final episode of this extremely weird drama.

what was the purpose of the Dad coming back alive? SH was unfairly blamed for his death. Her parents never really atoned for what they did to him.  All the harsh words that irritating, annoying FL threw at him. Her shutting him out because of the death of her evil, corrupt Dad.  To bring the corrupt Dad back was even worst than removing the main lead & banishing him to the States for medical treatment! 

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just started watching this a few days ago bec of Seo ha Joon since seeing how good he was in his other dramas & am liking this so far! Mi ran is such an annoying and cunning woman full of spite! I can't wait to see the rest! I haven't been here on soompi for a while but as always this is the best place to see how other viewers' perspective are! Hello to you here! 

Who is also following the new drama Secret House? Another interesting one! 

BTW some of u have seen the original but I didn't yes the FL took her own life sadly.