Quantcast

[Current Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새 - Mon to Fri @ 8:35 KST

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lmangla   when she turn to the sea all I’m thinking : must be to traumatizing to choose between 2 gorgeous guys , so she choose the sea       

@shana0127 ~ like @maribella mentioned, in the original, she ended up with the male lead. however, this wasn't a typical triangle. will try not to give too many spoilers but part of the reason I loved

@Lmangla she may need to rethink her choice and fall in love with the SML, No one would  want someone doing this after kissing him    Is pandemic now , I can’t kiss anyone I don’t know  

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I giggled too @Lmangla it shouldn't be funny but it made me laugh. I even played it 4 times for laughs.  With subs, he is making her to like JM later but she already likes him and for some reason I can't fathom why. It is so sad that both JM and MR are going to try to manipulate the leads which will only be their downfall. 

What is the illness SH has? Have they told us the medical terminology of it.

that scene really was unintentionally funny. :lol: I also don't get why she already jung min; just because he pays attention to her? I was rolling my eyes when she said that he had 'slowly' walked into her heart. what slowly? he is speed rolling over her and it is 'slow'? hahahahha... but yea, both jung min and miran are really selfish here. so liking them less and less. am curious to see how nakyung will be with jung min. for a second, she was overwhelmed as she was reminded of jung in.. as for sae hoon's illness, it sounded like he had a heart transplant and now that is failing. or something about his heart progressively failing over time. basically he needs a new heart...

• Like 9

I really despise the character JE and the way she is so nasty to SJ. I think he was too mature for her.  She was a spoiled brat who couldn't get her way.  Her family was exceptionally cruel to him, but she wanted him to cower to them.  I hope she gets everything from JM's father that her family dished out to SJ.  

Okay.  I'll go back to the real world! LOL

• Like 7
15 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

I really despise the character JE and the way she is so nasty to SJ. I think he was too mature for her.  She was a spoiled brat who couldn't get her way.  Her family was exceptionally cruel to him, but she wanted him to cower to them.  I hope she gets everything from JM's father that her family dished out to SJ.  

Okay.  I'll go back to the real world! LOL

I still don't get why he fell madly for her. my only answer is lust or that he was bored with being mature.....

3 hours ago, 사나다니엘 said:

is this a good drama?

one of those drama where you don't really like the characters but you keep watching because :

a) you need something to pass your time and this is okayish

b) you want to know how it ends and so you keep checking in...

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, joccu said:

right now I´m interested of Jugmin stepmom story.

same! I find her and na kyung really interesting as well. neither are typical stepmom and greedy sister-in-law type characters. the stepmom is not motivated by money, can clearly see miran's faults and gives good advice. so what is she really after? and na kyung for all her greediness actually loved jung in and still misses him a little. so it is not as simple as she is greedy. so it will be interesting to see what she is hiding about his death. bok ja and ho jin are also done well and I hope we see more of that pairing. restaurant ajusshi is fine on his own but it feels like he has some death wish where he wants to die early due to high blood pressure and thus is interested in dating mom. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

This JE gets on my nerve. She has tears rolling down eyes almost every episode. 

Helpless inside the lift and now helpless again.

Nobody is likeable in this drama and l dont know why l am still watching it.

So much of plastics in this version.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, vienvien said:

Nobody is likeable in this drama and l dont know why l am still watching it.

LOL... that is pretty much all of us still watching. thats why this thread is rather quiet. it is not one of those dramas that get a lot of reaction from the viewer...

4 hours ago, vienvien said:

This JE gets on my nerve. She has tears rolling down eyes almost every episode. 

Helpless inside the lift and now helpless again.

in the original version, there was kind of frailty and real sadness to the character. you could feel her beaten by life and weary. here, she comes across as a brat almost. her tears seem annoying because you feel like she is very capable of getting herself out of this mess. she is not some damsel in distress. she can be really cunning, vindictive, shrewd and also quite bad tempered. that vulnerability is missing. so rather than feel sorry for her when she is crying, you just want to roll your tears. have felt more sympathy for stupid clingy second leads. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

okay, jung min really gets on my nerves. he is so immature!!! sae hoon is not even in the competition and he is so insecure and jealous that he keeps fighting with sae hoon. ji eun is so going to go through the wringer when his jealously comes out. but the only good is she is finally starting to understand what she put sae hoon through and she even apologized. he also apologized for trying to hurt her by buying the old house. so now they are more civil as there is less bitterness. the fire was kind of dumb. why didn't she just rescue herself? eye roll. and given how dramatic her personality is, obviously, she is swooning and back with jung min. in other dramas, you would tend to feel sorry but here, am all for ji eun and her family getting insulted by chairman seo rin. jung min is also a moron. so let him get his heart broken. what goes around comes around! wonder what plan the stepmom has and how she intends to benefit from this father-son feud...

• Like 5

I'm thoroughly convinced that the remake was a grave error; they should've left well enough alone.

Idiot female lead will choose bratty and immature 2nd lead in the end. Seems like the writer wants to right all the wrongs she thinks she made in the first one. 

The dailies this cycle are ugh!!!! 

Edited by foreverempress
Grammar
  • Like 4

miran is a full blown psycho! rather than sae hoon dying from his bad heart, he is more likely to get murdered by this woman. who wants to bet that we are going to see some sort of murder attempt?

the stepmom is really interesting to watch. the mom totally deserved her putdowns. she acted like all her bad behaviour could just be forgotten but the stepmom was having none of that kind of fakeness. even her putting ji eun in place felt totally apt. since ji eun now has goofed up with miran during the show, this is now going to blow up with chairman seo rin. am all for it!

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새 - Mon to Fri @ 8:35 KST