Quantcast

[Current Drama 2020] Phoenix / The Firebird, 불새 - Mon to Fri @ 8:35 KST

47 minutes ago, joccu said:

I honestly still don´t like Ji eun.   yeah she´s not  that materialist that she was when they were rich but still something rubs wrong for me. 

same here; she comes across as very entitled and arrogant.

• Like 3
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lmangla   when she turn to the sea all I’m thinking : must be to traumatizing to choose between 2 gorgeous guys , so she choose the sea       

@shana0127 ~ like @maribella mentioned, in the original, she ended up with the male lead. however, this wasn't a typical triangle. will try not to give too many spoilers but part of the reason I loved

@Lmangla she may need to rethink her choice and fall in love with the SML, No one would  want someone doing this after kissing him    Is pandemic now , I can’t kiss anyone I don’t know  

what i want to say about this drama is that:-

they got the story and the plot is there. but the delivery (story telling) hop to soon from here to there or seem rush i would say. so it's seem to me this drama is lack of emotions. i don't share their feeling and emotion. but still i want to watch this till the end. so really hoping that this drama will improve and entertain me better. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, uNiQueEkiX said:

what i want to say about this drama is that:-

they got the story and the plot is there. but the delivery (story telling) hop to soon from here to there or seem rush i would say. so it's seem to me this drama is lack of emotions. i don't share their feeling and emotion. but still i want to watch this till the end. so really hoping that this drama will improve and entertain me better. 

exactly! I don't feel the emotions at all and watching rather detached. you should feel pangs at the way the leads are tearing into each other and am instead raising my eye brow at how annoying ji eun is. she comes off like she is having mood swings. kekekek...

miran is really creepy -- she is even spying on him with cameras! omo, that is the height of insecurity. now, na kyung is back and she is friends with miran? ummm, what? na kyung feels guilty about pushing jung in -- so does that mean she doesn't know exactly how he died? and why has dad kept her locked up in switzerland? what is he hiding? and how did jung min not know that his brother was seeing someone and had a child?

in the original, it made sense that ji eun was working as a housekeeper -- she never finished her education and dropped out to get married. here, she had studied abroad and worked in her father's company in the marketing department. so why is she working as a housekeeper? is it odd that she would say it pays more than office job? really???????

• Like 7

Nakyung is back!!  how did she meet Miran if she was locked up in Switzerland. ?  

I´m not invested to the leads romance.  SH is clearly still in love with JE. 

I ´m more into jug min and Na kyung return and how she´s going to stay in korea. 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

exactly! I don't feel the emotions at all and watching rather detached. you should feel pangs at the way the leads are tearing into each other and am instead raising my eye brow at how annoying ji eun is. she comes off like she is having mood swings. kekekek...

miran is really creepy -- she is even spying on him with cameras! omo, that is the height of insecurity. now, na kyung is back and she is friends with miran? ummm, what? na kyung feels guilty about pushing jung in -- so does that mean she doesn't know exactly how he died? and why has dad kept her locked up in switzerland? what is he hiding? and how did jung min not know that his brother was seeing someone and had a child?

in the original, it made sense that ji eun was working as a housekeeper -- she never finished her education and dropped out to get married. here, she had studied abroad and worked in her father's company in the marketing department. so why is she working as a housekeeper? is it odd that she would say it pays more than office job? really???????

the hidden camera is one thing that disturb me. miran asked sehun's assistant who is her spy to install the camera on 2nd floor also when sehun not at home then "ta-daa" she got to spy sehun on 2nd floor that same night. What?  

for the job qualification let's forgive them and assume that office job is very hard get. haha :lol:

• Like 3

I like the actress who plays Ji-eun's mother. She probably is the only (or handful of) south Korean actress proudly displaying her grey locks.  I think she didn't want to dye her hair and wore a wig during the earlier part of the drama.

• Like 3

I am more addicted to this drama after the time skip, I haven't noticed how handsome Seo Ha Joon actually is until he became Jung Min (looks younger with different hair/wardrobe and without glasses) LOL. The end of ep 24 omg I am feeling SLS :love:  

Se Hoon has a heart problem?! Did they hint this in the beginning episodes or did I miss this part (I've been watching multiple dramas at the same time so I probably forgot some details) 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu @Lmangla 

I wouldn’t believe he got heart issues if he didn’t show us :joy:

@partyon 1/3 of abs in this daily :D

Is this the drama where the FL is yelling at everyone all the time? The really mean FL?

I just cannot believe that you guys get so many abs..... While I see none in my dramas :bawling:

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is this the drama where the FL is yelling at everyone all the time? The really mean FL?

I wish she can yell  , this one is crying a river 

Literally crying every episode :D

Cry Crying GIF

• LOL 3
On 11/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, uNiQueEkiX said:

for the job qualification let's forgive them and assume that office job is very hard get. haha

jung min seems to have knack for hitting on people's nerves and spitting out what is wrong with them. that is great as a narrative but I can see why sae hoon would dislike him -- I would be kind of petrified of a character like that in real life! so it turns out that ji eun has lost her confidence and drive and was too ashamed to apply for other jobs. so that actually makes more sense than her reason that helper job pays more....

38 minutes ago, joccu said:

okay. SH having heart disease. I should not laugh for that but it´s just so funny.

why did he came back to korea? 

me too. we should feel sorry for him but I was laughing. now it cracks me up every time he carries miran. ummm, if you are a heart patient, aren't you not supposed to do strenuous work? ^_^

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

to point to us when exactly his heart rips in half by her :D

- for who was sleep like me throughout episodes # but we lost our baby 

also because he was dreadfully bored. since he is going to die, he might as well die having the satisfaction of fighting with everyone.

Music Video Fighting GIF by Angry Birds

• LOL 3
48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I wish she can yell  , this one is crying a river 

Literally crying every episode :D

So wait, in which drama is the really mean news anchor FL who has been tricking men into marrying her? The one who is always yelling and threatening everyone ? The one with the hubby who has the hot abs ....

confused schitts creek GIF by CBC

She annoys me, because videos of her yelling flood my IG account too :D

Why is the FL in this drama crying all the time?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, partyon said:

So wait, in which drama is the really mean news anchor FL who has been tricking men into marrying her? The one who is always yelling and threatening everyone ? The one with the hubby who has the hot abs ....

that in MAN IN A VAIL 

THIS drama MAN WITH A BROKEN HEART :joy:

unbelievable michael moore GIF by WatchUsRun

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1