[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

102892372.2.jpg

Kim Young-woong, who has shown high-density acting skills in movies and dramas, plays the role of "Park Seok-do" in "Vincenzo." Park Seok-do is the CEO of Ant's financial management company, but in reality, he is a gangster boss who launders money and does loans. Unlike the evil impression, the character “Park Seok-do” is indecisive and has too many doubts and thoughts in Kim Young-woong's own color. (google translate)

https://sports.donga.com/ent/article/all/20200911/102892380/2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I feel like this is going to be fun drama. I was kind of missing the gangster kind of drama.

It reminds me of The Fiery Priest but I saw that the writer is the same. I have forgotten. :D

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I never watched "The Fiery Priest" but hope it's more serious. :D But I think they're going for a serious drama, right?

I don`t bet. I got the impression that it will be a funny drama. :D Maybe it is a "serious" drama with some parts of comedy.

• Like 1

Actor Choi Deok-moon appears in'Vincenzo'.

RWYWKLG7UBPLGV4F37AM7EPGGM.jpg

In the new drama, Choi Deok-moon played the role of Tak Hong-sik, the laundry housekeeper of Geumga Plaza. Hong-shik from Chungcheong-do is a figure who speaks high humor in a laid-back Chungcheong-do dialect, and plans to show a different chemistry with the tenants of Geumga Plaza and Vincenzo.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/09/14/DELD66DCM3YW53VYLJK2DJ7SBA/

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Premieres in first half 2021

The plot of this drama has me hooked... I have high hopes already. It's quite a unique story and I like the use of the concept of the "female macchivellian lawyer". 

Song Joong-Ki has such a baby face - I look forward to see how he will play this role. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
January 5 2021

First script reading for tvN drama “Vincenzo”

Vincenzo-SR1SM1.jpg

First script reading for tvN drama series “Vincenzo,” starring Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, & TaecYeon, took place August 9, 2020 in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea. The first script reading was attended by main cast members including Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, TaecYeon, Yoo Jae-MyungKim Yeo-Jin, Kwak Dong-YeonJo Han-Chul, Choi Duk-Moon, Kim Hyung-Mook, Yang Kyung-Won, Kim Yoon-Hye, and Lim Chul-Soo. The drama series features Song Joon-Ki playing veteran attorney Vincenzo. He flees the mafia in Italy and returns to South Korea. In Korea, he teams up with tenacious attorney Hong Cha-Young played by Jeon Yeo-Bin.

“Vincenzo” is now set to air from February, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Saturday & Sunday 9PM time slot after “Mr. Queen“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Casano (Song Joong-Ki). He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha-Young (Jeon Yeo-Bin). She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

When Song Joong Ki looks more babyface than TaecYeon :D:heartxoxo:

Waiting for This. Haven't seen SJK in a drama since..... The Innocent Man drama. I'm not the biggest fan of his or his recent dramas but I like him much in the drama he's appear before he went into service.  Hoping this will be a good one.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Jeon Yeo Bin Talks About Working With Song Joong Ki For Upcoming Drama, Reflects On Her Rise To Fame, And More

e586bacec95047318dfdf540f3565818.jpeg?s=

Jan 10, 2021
by S. P

Jeon Yeo Bin recently participated in a pictorial and interview for Elle Korea to share her thoughts on her upcoming drama, her acting career thus far, and more!

Jeon Yeo Bin, who was previously confirmed to be appearing in the upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” (literal title), said that she has been so engrossed in her character that she hasn’t had any time to think about the drama’s premiere. When describing her character Hong Cha Young, she emphasized her unique rhythm and odd personality. “Since her rhythm is different from who I am, it’s been an interesting experience getting used to the role,” she explained.

Continuing to express her enthusiasm for the drama, she said, “When actors return home after filming, they sometimes feel unsure of themselves and wonder if they did a good job. But after coming back from the ‘Vincenzo’ set, I’m full of excitement. It’s a set where I can gain courage and confidence.”

Jeon-Yeo-Bin-3.jpg

The drama marks Jeon Yeo Bin’s first encounter with Song Joong Ki, whom she described as someone who often buys food for the other actors and staff. She shared what it was like to work with Song Joong Ki, saying, “My character is the type of person who keeps pestering other people. I felt embarrassed doing that to a senior actor that I just met, but he would always say, ‘It’s okay to do more.’ Thanks to him I was able to act more freely and naturally.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1447945wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-talks-about-working-with-song-joong-ki-for-upcoming-drama-reflects-on-her-rise-to-fame-and-more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Song Joong Ki Sends An Ominous Warning In Exciting 1st Teaser For New tvN Drama

30811387fa3549038d713806fe1081ce.jpeg?s=

Jan 21, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” has unveiled its intriguing first teaser!

“Vincenzo” is a new drama starring Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her slightly clumsy intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

In the newly released teaser for the upcoming drama, Vincenzo Cassano declares, “I’m not here to negotiate, but to deliver a warning.” Wielding both the scales of justice and a gun, he continues, “Because I’m going to be the one making the judgment.”

“Vincenzo” will premiere on February 20 at 9 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Mr. Queen.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449903wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-sends-an-ominous-warning-in-exciting-1st-teaser-for-new-tvn-drama

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat-Sun, 9 p.m. KST- Premieres on February 20
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST- Premieres on February 20th
January 21 2021

First teaser trailer for tvN drama “Vincenzo”

Vincenzo-teaserSM2.jpeg

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Vincenzo” starring Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, & TaecYeon. The teaser trailer has Song Joong-Ki stating “I came to warn, not to negotiate. I am the one who passes judgement.”

Ep.1 air date for Vincenzo is now set for February 20, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Casano (Song Joong-Ki). He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha-Young (Jeon Yeo-Bin). She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-vincenzo

Vincenzo' Song Joong-ki, transformed into an Italian mafia lawyer

ONTTJQG2TS5IN47OD2ESTDFOPE.jpg

On the 21st, TVN’s new Saturday drama “Vinsenzo” (played by Jae-beom Park, director Hee-won Kim) released the first teaser video that predicts the realization of a damn hot mafia-style justice. The intense aura of Song Joong-ki, who transformed into a harsh mafia lawyer, Vincenzo Cassano, warms expectations.

In the teaser video released on this day, Song Joong-ki, who played as Vincenzo, announces his intense first appearance with a silhouette covered in darkness and a quiet voice of warning. As if he was wearing a lighter as if in thought, he opened his eyes, and symbolic and intense images such as a bloody gun, a balance, and a broken glass pass. Vincenzo turns the atmosphere into a cool charisma unlike his superior suit fit and sweet visuals that catch the eye at once. “I came to warn, not negotiate. Following a meaningful warning, "Because I will make the judgment," Vincenzo's sharp eyes, aiming a gun at someone, raises the heart rate.

(Google translation)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/21/QZVUTFQXHY4NQJ5SA2FXG6MG7Q/

• Like 2

Announcer Kim Nam-hee makes a special appearance in “Vincenzo”.

OZ2P4BXSQ2INAHD34U4S7OA5KE.jpg

On the 18th, her agency, Star Leeum Entertainment, said, “Kim Nam-hee will make a special appearance in the tvN drama “Vincenzo.” In her acting challenge, she asks for much anticipation and interest.”

“Vincenzo” depicts the story of an Italian mafia lawyer who came to Korea due to the betrayal of an organization and wiped out a villain in the manner of a villain with a veteran self-cultivation lawyer.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/18/M5ERP54FONLVQLSFGJOPXEKC5A/