[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Dongsaeng disappointed me. I was hoping he would at least warn Vincenzo about Interpol.

12 hours ago, itsmeash said:

I'm definitely thinking it was planned out. HS is clearly smart. He knows V is the side to choose if he wants to keep living because choosing his brother's side will not work out for him. He's already searched up Elizabeth Holmes (that's who han seok mentioned right??) and knows his brother is being fake sincere/nice to him. His best bet is siding with V if he ever wants to escape the long life of abuse he's dealt with at the hands of his abusive brother.

Not to mention, V is also too smart to be betrayed like that. This is obviously a ruse to keep V from being arrested and is a part of HS's redemption arc from what bad he has done in the show before.

I will honestly be surprised if it was a true betrayal.

Oh, that’s a good point.

They gave us THAT song today and then... a handshake... a HANDshake... a flipping handSHAKE... that's what we got... A HANDSHAKE....

Clowned and baited again. I hate it here right now. I really do. Complaining John Oliver GIF

ALSO, Not only are we being clowned/teased/baited with VinCha... we're also being deprived of Cha Young in the recent episodes. W.T.F gives writer?? How is this fair to any of us?

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2

I am not really sure about 2 last episode, im trying to enjoy it for whatever ending..

But definitelly, HAN SEO is damn cuteeeeeeeee.. I cant.. i keep LOLing him.. After i saw his damage when playing ice hockey with his bang, he's now my another favorite screen stealer.. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wow... Violence is everywhere in tonite episode. JHS is purely evil but VC also a devil himself. He was using guns naturally even killing bad people. 

Hope the little brother is a good person. If it a yes, hope he will survive after playing his older brother like that. VC call JHS a mouse huh, that is LSG's current drama. lol.. 

The ppl Maxim. I did wonder the taste of it and bought them while visiting SK. It tasted plain from me. I love Barista coffee more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, itsmeash said:

They gave us THAT song today and then... a handshake... a HANDshake... a flipping handSHAKE... that's what we got... A HANDSHAKE....

Hahaha... I was disappointed with that too, a handshake? Not even a hug? Why are you both trying so hard to keep a distance? And being in the safe zone?

But, ok hear me out... at least at this episode we know that they long for each other.. when they are alone at night they are that onr person on each other mind... and also he went back! He frikin went back! perhaps she was one of the reason why.

But, at this point I really don't know how they'll end up.

As predicted, the monks takes the gold away.. little by little every day.

And, that VIP ticket of Byebye Ballon might come handy, huh?

And VC was absolutely right, he is always 100 steps ahead of JW, he is now just playing with him. 

• Like 9

This drama is just too damn unpredictable. Just when you thought you had it all figured out, it throws a curveball at you! I have so many thoughts about this episode, I don't know where to even begin. I can't wait for the last two episodes, but at the same time not looking forward to it because the withdrawal from this drama will be so painful.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here you go @Le_Amarant 

When you use twitter hit the three little dots then hit embed then copy and paste the link in the white box at top.

I’m also a bit disappointed with how few HCY scenes there’ve been this week but I feel so hopeful after seeing this photo leak! The new OST song also sounds like the perfect happy ending tune, and it wouldn’t have made sense to release it on the day of the last episode so I’m reading this as a good sign. Maybe I’m overly optimistic but hoping Ep 19 will finally be the long awaited confession given how Vincenzo couldn’t bear leaving HCY behind :cutekitty:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Holy moly the new OST is out on Spotify and its lyrics ARE SOMETHING! At this point, if we don't get a flushed out romance storyline or Chayenzo endgame, it's going to be utter clownery.

5 hours ago, kaqueski said:

Enjoy the new ost ya all, 

I personally love this jazz style of ost in Vincenzo so much, so jazzy, so classy.

VC and CY need to be endgame, Thanks for sharing the lyrics and OST.

• Like 3

Jang Han Seo is too cute, I said so from the beginning, when I speculated it would be great for him to partner with VC. To be honest this bromance is too nice, and I fear something bad will happen to him later, just when he found a real brother, one who doesn't abuse him, just teases him.

There are more flirty scenes between Han Seok and Wusang's chief lady, than HCY/VC, who tend to get interrupted. I was hoping for something, as he left, before hearing the paralegal's sobs haha.

I knew VC couldn't just leave, because two weeks in this corrupt land would be quite bad, if he wasn't there with his many schemes. 

Though, still, almost cried with the scenes where everyone was trying to deal in their own way with parting from VC, afraid he'd leave forever, forget about them. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kaqueski said:

The song could be interpret as motherly love between vincenzo and his mom too....

They said the song describes the love line between Vincenzo and Cha Young.

I’m also disappointed we didn’t get a confession today. Was so sure since the ost was released but we’ve been clowned once again. Not sure how it’ll happen but I’m hopeful because of the lyrics of the song. But seriously would it have been too much to get a hug during Vincenzo’s sendoff? Why is the writer doing this to us? V and CY are close enough to hug at the very least!!! :Furious:

Vincenzo of course chooses his family in Korea. I knew the moment he looked at that pen he wasn’t going anywhere. :wub: How lovable is Cha Young to learn Italian just for Vincenzo? And how she said for him not to get hurt because it’d hurt her too. She should be protected at all cost! Not sure how the confession will happen but can we get Vincenzo to confess please? My girl Cha Young has been making all the moves, it’s his turn now. Use that VIP bye bye balloon pass and confess your love to her! And if you both wound up in the middle of nowhere alone, even better. 

The stakes are high these last few episodes and they’ve been intense! Vincenzo’s cat and mouse description of himself is so chilling. Why is sjk so fitting for these types of roles? He’s the epitome of badas*ery. And a bit about yesterday’s episode, his crying scenes were so heartbreaking. Give this man all the awards! 

Of course Vincenzo is always 10 steps ahead of Han Seok. Not sure why Han Seok bothers to fight anymore. This shall be fun for Vincenzo. Hopefully in between he finds time to take his girl out on a date. Can’t believe next week is the finale. I’m excited but grieving at the same time. Don’t want it to end. 

• Like 7

I have to admit, I was also a disappointed with little HCY scenes the past couple of episodes. But, the name of the drama is "Vincenzo," they are bound to really focus on his character, which they did and I couldn't complain. The past couple of episodes did not hold back on revealing the true Vincenzo. I am very grateful to the writers for not holding back and really showcasing Vincenzo's dark side. This is how you create a morally grey character. Now, that Vincenzo is fully driven to avenge the death of his mom, we get to see the true fury of a man scorned from the death of a loved one. And let's face it, it's quite cathartic to see a character so angry and wronged put his murderous thoughts into action. Having said all of that, with all of the "evildoings" that Vincenzo have had to do and will do more of, as well as the illegal things HCY has abetted to, as much as we know that they had the best of intentions/motives, they are still wrong and I am curious how the writers will address this dilemma. It is really hard for me to picture Vincenzo and HCY living in Korea for a finale. That hot air balloon shenanigan is certainly going to come in handy as an ex machina to solve this contrived situation. If anything, the writers sure are not averse to using contrived solutions, as we saw with how Inzhagi and his friends saved Vincenzo. lol.. A hot air balloon transporting Vincenzo and HCY would not surprise me at all. I would rather see this ending than an open ending. Please writers! An open ending will ruin an otherwise masterful drama and make everyone hate it...So don't go there, please! lol

Next, can we please talk about the budding Han-seo/Vincenzo bromance! I love it! As much as it pains me to say this, but this bromance was only made possible by the death of Vincenzo's mom. Otherwise, Vincenzo would not have resorted to using family ties to bring down an enemy. I am all for this bromance. It's becoming more obvious now that Joon-woo is just a narcissistic a-hole, who needs a lackey in Choi Myung-hee to pull the strings for him. He is actually quite an idiotic villain. He has put himself in such a high pedestal that he could not imagine that his "stupid" brother have the ability to join such a formidable enemy. Since Vincenzo started to declare war on him, Joon-woo has always been on the defensive. That's not the way to win a chess match. One of the best moments of episode 18 was when Vincenzo visited Joon-woo in prison to flesh-out in his face how he has managed to fall into his trap. Finally, Joon-woo got a taste of his own medicine. He has been treating everyone around him like a puppet, especially his Han-seo, in the end, he ended up as Vincenzo's puppet. SJK's acting during this scene was also goosebump inducing. It was so brilliant! And that cat and mouse metaphor was just utterly brilliant. Bravo writers!

Now, the part that made me quite confused and flabbergasted this episode was the airport scene between VC and HCY. I gotta admit I was so disappointed when HCY said that Italian line to VC. I was convinced for a moment that the writer has decided to just keep their relationship strictly as friends. And the handshake......my gaaawd....it almost broke me because I thought that they have really made a mutual decision to just be friends.

And then, boom, the ending. My heart dropped! I was soooo convinced that they will just be friends, but I am quite sure this time, VC coming back after brooding over the pen given by HCY means he has made a decision. I cannot wrong both of them for trying to hold back, but they deserve each other. So please, writers, let this ship sail!!!! Please! It was such a violently romantic moment when VC  literally chucked a man out of a building for merely touching his woman's hair. I mean c'mon! If that's not a confession, I don't know what is. lol In the end, Vincenzo has made it clear that his family now belongs in Geumga plaza.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The prison scene! WHOA! JJW should have RickRoll'D his pants already, he was looking at the something more evil then the Devil himself, the Devil's Father!? LOL The cat and mouse metaphor was clever and beautifully delivered. A scene with this type of dialogue is a dream come true for any actor. Whew, I fear for Jang Han Seo's life!! Praying he stays alive in the end!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, N Bina said:

The prison scene! WHOA! JJW should have RickRoll'D his pants already, he was looking at the something more evil then the Devil himself, the Devil's Father!? LOL The cat and mouse metaphor was clever and beautifully delivered. A scene with this type of dialogue is a dream come true for any actor. Whew, I fear for Jang Han Seo's life!! Praying he stays alive in the end!!

It was such a brilliant scene! I have been chomping at the bit for what Vincenzo has in store for the torturous demise of JJW and we got that scene. It was brilliant! Song Joongki's acting will make that moment indelible in our minds. It certainly is for me. It really showed that Joon Woo was not even deserving of such a formidable enemy  to begin with. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

Now, the part that made me quite confused and flabbergasted this episode was the airport scene between VC and HCY. I gotta admit I was so disappointed when HCY said that Italian line to VC. I was convinced for a moment that the writer has decided to just keep their relationship strictly as friends. And the handshake......my gaaawd....it almost broke me because I thought that they have really made a mutual decision to just be friends.

And then, boom, the ending. My heart dropped! I was soooo convinced that they will just be friends, but I am quite sure this time, VC coming back after brooding over the pen given by HCY means he has made a decision. I cannot wrong both of them for trying to hold back, but they deserve each other. So please, writers, let this ship sail!!!! Please! It was such a violently romantic moment when VC  literally chucked a man out of a building for merely touching his woman's hair. I mean c'mon! If that's not a confession, I don't know what is. lol In the end, Vincenzo has made it clear that his family now belongs in Geumga plaza.

hahahha i was like "did CY just friendzone vincenzo?"

Vincenzo get all the spotlight man.... I'm sad CY become more of a background character. 

Oh, and Han Seo is the real highlight this episode, look how giddy he is finding a brother figure in Vincenzo, so cute. AND HOW PEOPLE ADDRESS VINCENZO AS VIN!. I die, "vin-hyung". 

I love collecting crumbs for this ship though, one of my favorite thing to do these days... looking at romance bread crumbs. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Although the episode was disappointing where VC and HCY are concerned especially after the OST build up but I think what HCY said at the airport in Italian was close to a confession because I don’t think that applies to friends but soul mates and ofcourse VC would have also understood and that’s why possibly he was in a sentimental mood and the pen was the last straw and he came back. Also she said she would be hurt if he would be so I wonder if he sensed his new found family might be in danger. Although what HCY said was not a confession per se it was in that direction and I could now see VC building further on that/ replying back on that and actually confessing and kissing her in the next episode. It makes sense considering both the characters behaviour so far. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Although the episode was disappointing where VC and HCY are concerned especially after the OST build up but I think what HCY said at the airport in Italian was close to a confession because I don’t think that applies to friends but soul mates and ofcourse VC would have also understood and that’s why possibly he was in a sentimental mood and the pen was the last straw and he came back. Also she said she would be hurt if he would be so I wonder if he sensed his new found family might be in danger. Although what HCY said was not a confession per se it was in that direction and I could now see VC building further on that/ replying back on that and actually confessing and kissing her in the next episode. It makes sense considering both the characters behaviour so far. 

If I am not mistaken, CY translated Aristotle's "Friends are two bodies with one soul" quote into Italian. That quote is a well-known, "I am sorry, but you are friendzoned" quote. hehe ...That's why the writers succeeded in making me believe that they both did not want to pursue a romantic relationship.

But, as you have said, I really believe that Vincenzo getting off the plane was the crumb we have all been waiting to fall. The writers are channelling their inner-Vincenzo by tormenting us by dropping such an infamous "friend-zoning" quote, only to completely make a U-turn and have Vincenzo come back. I cannot wait for the confession.

15 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

hahahha i was like "did CY just friendzone vincenzo?"

My thoughts exactly! lmao

• Like 2
  • Sad 1