[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, And 2PM’s Taecyeon Prepare To Wage War On “Vincenzo”

4e111be6b62e4af8819e07a2248607e5.jpeg?s=

Mar 6, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Vincenzo” has shared an exciting sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

Previously on “Vincenzo,” Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and Vincenzo Cassano (played by Song Joong Ki) teamed up to take revenge after the tragic death of her father Hong Yoo Chan (played by Yoo Jae Myung). Vincenzo also delivered a fierce warning to Choi Myung Hee (played by Kim Yeo Jin) after learning that she was the one who had ordered that he be killed.

Additionally, the latest episode of the drama ended with a shocking twist: the seemingly harmless intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon) was revealed to be the true chairman of Babel Group. As it turned out, his bumbling facade was just a front to mask the evil, scheming sociopath hidden inside.

On March 6, “Vincenzo” released new stills of its leads getting ready to wage an epic war of revenge. After joining forces in earnest, Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young make a stylish team as they show up to the courthouse looking impeccably sharp. They also put their brilliant minds to good use as they hatch a devious plot to take down Babel, with Hong Cha Young’s satisfied smirk hinting at the fact that they have a hidden card up their sleeve.

Later, the duo meets in person with a group of victims who suffered because of an industrial accident caused by Babel Pharmaceuticals, teasing that there will be a new incident in play in the upcoming episodes of the drama.

Finally, now that he has revealed his true colors, Jang Joon Woo is ready to show just villainous he really is. As he threatens the terrified Jang Han Seo (played by Kwak Dong Yeon), the crazed look in his eyes—and the contrast to how he has acted up until now—is positively chilling.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457769wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-and-2pms-taecyeon-prepare-to-wage-war-on-vincenzo

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, larus said:

After joining forces in earnest, Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young make a stylish team as they show up to the courthouse looking impeccably sharp. They also put their brilliant minds to good use as they hatch a devious plot to take down Babel, with Hong Cha Young’s satisfied smirk hinting at the fact that they have a hidden card up their sleeve.

Later, the duo meets in person with a group of victims who suffered because of an industrial accident caused by Babel Pharmaceuticals, teasing that there will be a new incident in play in the upcoming episodes of the drama.

Thanks for the new stills @larus @nona88  :coolshades:Look at our star lawyer couple seeking justice and getting stuff done.  I do love how they are so in-sync already:please:

16 hours ago, nona88 said:

Many new still's  :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

I think we going to see the really face of the villain  to point to pity the current dummy CEO

Source

Found a pre video  of ep 5 

I feel bad for them one grow  up in USA  and other in Italy and both can't handle  the super spicy Korean food and holding on infront of the girl they like and their river  ( that not going to end well,  Korean spicy  food is ) 

Look at what Joon Woo is hiding under that shirt and poodle hair:rainbow:I can't wait to find out the real reason Joon Woo is undercover and using his brother as a front.

So far I actually feel really sorry for Jang Han Seo. He seems to be harmlessly dumb and his brother is a cruel bully. I wonder if he might end up rebelling later on?

LMAO at the men getting into competition and sweating over the spicy food, meanwhile Cha Young is having no problems with the heat:lol:  Like you said the difference between growing up in Italy or the US and growing up in Korea is plain to see ha ha! These two guys trying to out-macho each other is going to be hilarious!

I do wonder if Vincenzo is already suspicious of Jang Joon Woo because he noticed he was the only one who can pronounce his name correctly.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

So excited for tonight, cant wait to see how they'll explain how JJW turns out to be a villain. I honestly dont really get why a ceo of a big company would pretend to be an innocent intern in a law firm.

In a long run, I am curious how vincenzo might react when he found out that JJW is the real villain all along ( will he kill him?) 

• Like 2

No wounder that vincenzo  and jw fall for CY  craziness  charm :joy: OMG  this girl is electronic craziness and fun to be around 

After this ep I get that  jw love her to in his own twisted  mind but he cant stop being amazed by her 

Vincenzo  also already  into her maybe it start from the time he was between  life and death, 

This two maybe be psycho  in their own dark way but CY is the queen who can dance and play with most craziest  people 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

KDY deserves a better role than this.

TvN

I like him a lot! Hope he will be someone who will play game with in a game. 

Somehow it’s look like from his behaviour he was born and brought up in different environment, may be he was illegal son type. Then he fill the place by chairman to become someone who can be sacrificed any moment for their purpose. 

I really hope he had a back up plan.  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, jareen said:

I like him a lot! Hope he will be someone who will play game with in a game. 

Somehow it’s look like from his behaviour he was born and brought up in different environment, may be he was illegal son type. Then he fill the place by chairman to become someone who can be sacrificed any moment for their purpose. 

I really hope he had a back up plan.  

I feel bad for him in this ep he literally  sport training tool  to jw different  sports hobbies :dissapointed_relieved: but we still have a long to go he maybe hidden  another more  twist  character then it look now 

• Like 2

OMG tonite episode with its craziness. VC sporting with purple suits and light blue sport car. CY should wear shocking pink to match up with this insanity plot. I dont think VC will ever leave Korea once he too attached to the people surrounded him.

Anyway, I dont love this drama but watch it because SJK and the amusing story.. Enjoy while it last. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

LMAO are they implying Chairman Jang is that perfect witness? 

What if it turns out he was one of the good guys LMAO. 

That prosecutor turned partner is just confusing to me. And I don't really like the way she speaks, something is offputting - she is far from refined, which is weird that the Law Firm Manager is just bowing to her all the time. I mean yes she was a great Prosecutor, but that doesnt say much about her lawyering yet.

• Like 5

Cha Young really grew on me. She still has the same personality ,but she’s more sincere now. Vincenzo is suave as always. Chairman Jang seems like an airhead ,but he might turn out to be a dark horse. Is it bad that I want him to get out somewhat unscathed from all of this? I can’t help but be amused by his antics. Jun Woo and Cha Young’s bond is really adorable. Too bad it’s all an act from his side. Cha Young is going to be very hurt when she finds out the truth.

• Like 9

Episode 5 was very entertaining. The fight scene in the restaurant was excellent. And I adored VC paying for the damage and the beleaguered chef showing his appreciation with his mom's food. Just too darn sweet.  Plus the perfectly ironed fabulous purple suit. Too snazzy. 

As a long time 2pm fan - I am very proud of Taecyeon's acting. You can tell he is enjoying playing the big baddie. Although I do wonder, given the horrid way he treats his brother - might this make "Chairman Jang" snap and become waaay worse this his brother. That would be a juicy turn of events. I've always loved Kwak Dong Yeon's acting ever since I first saw him in Modern Farmer. (One of my favorites!)

Ready for episode 6!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Maliah said:

Cha Young really grew on me. She still has the same personality ,but she’s more sincere now. Vincenzo is suave as always. Chairman Jang seems like an airhead ,but he might turn out to be a dark horse. Is it bad that I want him to get out somewhat unscathed from all of this? I can’t help but be amused by his antics. Jun Woo and Cha Young’s bond is really adorable. Too bad it’s all an act from his side. Cha Young is going to be very hurt when she finds out the truth.

I know right! I love this version of Cha Young. Its sassy and like you said sincere. Given how frustrated Chairman Jang seemed of Jun Woo it seems he is eventually going to flip sides. I hope he doesn't become another casualty of Jun Woo. And how hot is Taec!!!! I can't even--- I know I know he is a sociopath and a killer but he is sooo hot. I hope we get more shirtless scenes of him;)

• Like 4

Knowing  vincenzo  love opera  so much then let say that in ep 6 he was the maestro of the most craziness live performance opera  where CY the main singer and the others   half is the remain  crew and others half the viewers :joy:

but that was long opera  to watch in ep 7 it look like vincenzo  will be forst to back to his dark ways ( not like I mind that , actually  I am waiting  for it ) 

Playing with people  who order killing like ordering delivery cant be done with law or some fun tricks 

Edit; and it just a feeling  but I think that vincenzo  mother know that he her son but act like she doesn't , I don't know if she just know by feeling  or that if mr Hong tell  her , but  I see her she feel so guilty  and sorry infront of  him to do that in front  of stranger 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Watched ep6... 

And we thought the younger brother of Babel would testify... ha..

So, in the next episode, do we take that JJW found out who Vincenzo's real mom is and had her kill... hence Vincenzo's resolve to destroy Babel?... 6 episodes and its already heavy... i still cant find much love to the extended casts, ie the residents of the complex... :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 1