[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

19 hours ago, raziela said:

*Sigh* Maybe she and her agency have just decided not to do any:confounded: On the plus side at least a new endorsement was announced for JYB today:w00t:  SJK had two announced recently and KDY had one announced too.  Happy for them all. I hope we hear about other Vincenzo actors getting deals Get money!

Apparently, there will be hours of cutscenes on the DVD and we know just from the making videos that they deleted a lot.  If you do buy it, come back and tell us about the good ones hahaha:lol:

Hoping she’ll grace the cover of a magazine and give us the in depth interview then. It’s totally possible!

So happy for the opportunities Vincenzo has given the cast. They deserve all the success in the world. 

Agreed, I feel robbed of the BTS especially of CenCha moments. Each time they show the two, they always cut it short. The most generous they were was the bts of episode 20. That’s why I want to buy the dvd but I’m afraid they’d be the same and rob me again so we will see. I want a long directors cut version of the kisses and bts lol. Otherwise it wouldn’t be worth the purchase. Though there’s the commentary which will be fun too.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Thank you@raziela!  The channel that posted the livestream took the video down due to some audio problem during  the chat and will reposted soon once it's fixed.  Don't worry, SJK is taking a break until July so hopefully he'll recover by then.  I'm happy to hear that him and the cast are hoping for 2nd season (and possible 3rd season) to be announce and a chance to travel to Italy for real.   I feel unlike most K dramas productions I've seen,  both the crew and cast really look after each other both mentally and physically.

Vincenzo really changed his life and now he is hoping to play an even darker tone.

Poor Sungcheol panicked like the rest of us when there was no preview of 17 after the 16th episode week

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:
Agreed, I feel robbed of the BTS especially of CenCha moments. Each time they show the two, they always cut it short. The most generous they were was the bts of episode 20. That’s why I want to buy the dvd but I’m afraid they’d be the same and rob me again so we will see. I want a long directors cut version of the kisses and bts lol. Otherwise it wouldn’t be worth the purchase. Though there’s the commentary which will be fun too.

I wonder why.

Anyways, I'm really suffering from Vincenzo withdrawal symptoms. Not sure what really to do. This is worse than any hangover.

And where the heck is JYB? Everyone in the cast is giving interviews except her. She just disappeared. GURL - WHERE ARE YOU?

JYB is a really good photographer. That photograph looks like a magazine editorial. Can't really say the same about SJK's photography skills.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Vincenzo: Episode 20 (Final)

by quirkycase

Vincenzo20-00297.jpg

The epic fight between our mafioso and his adversaries comes to a close in an intense finale that takes vengeance to a new level. In a tale with a death toll higher than its episode count, we know we’re not in for a happily-ever-after. But we do get a solid ending that does justice to the characters we’ve gotten to know and love over the past several weeks. So grab your espresso and settle in for one last wild ride with our favorite consigliere and his loyal Geumga Plaza crew.

EPISODE 20

Vincenzo20-00017.jpg

While Vincenzo sits on the ground holding a bleeding Cha-young in his arms, Joon-woo raises his gun and points it at Vincenzo. Han-seo leaps up and grabs the barrel of the gun, trying to wrestle it away from his brother.

With the gun now pressed into Han-seo’s abdomen, Joon-woo tells him to let go, but Han-seo refuses. He begs Joon-woo to stop and says, “You really shouldn’t have been born, you scum.” Joon-woo stares coldly and shoots straight through his brother’s stomach. Noooo!

Vincenzo stares in shock as Han-seo falls to the ground. Joon-woo points his gun at Vincenzo and pulls the trigger. Vincenzo covers Cha-young with his body, but nothing happens – Joon-woo is out of bullets. Vincenzo chases Joon-woo out to the balcony but doesn’t follow when Joon-woo jumps down to the ground below and speeds off in his car.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/05/vincenzo-episode-20-final/

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

source https://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/amp36355064/ok-taecyeon-vincenzo-netflix-interview/?__twitter_impression=true

spacer.png

Ok Taecyeon Is Good At Being Bad

Spoiler

Spoilers for Vincenzo below.

Among the ranks of Korean idols-turned-actors, Ok Taecyeon is a clear standout. A member of the South Korean boy band 2PM, Taecyeon proved his acting abilities in K-dramas like Dream High and Save Me before taking the lead role as Vincenzo's menacing villain Jang Joon-woo. The dark comedy, which premiered on Netflix in late February and aired its finale last weekend, became a global success and TVN’s 6th highest-rated show in broadcast history.

We first meet Joon-Woo as an intern at Wusang Law Firm, hired to defend and protect the corrupt and murderous pharmaceutical company Babel Group. His superior is Hong Cha-young (Jeon Yeo-been), a cutthroat and beautiful lawyer who uses bribery and blackmail to win her cases.

Joon-Woo’s first few episodes are spent following Cha-young around and dropping funny one-liners like “Can you feel my heartbeat?” (a cheeky reference to 2PM’s 2009 hit “Heartbeat”). But his innocent image is shattered in episode 4 by one of the show’s many plot twists: Joon-Woo is actually the true heir to Babel Group and responsible for its corruption and bloodshed—including the murder of Cha-young’s father Hong Yu-chan, a human rights lawyer hellbent on taking down Babel.

Seeking revenge, Cha-young takes on her father’s mission—joined by Vincenzo Cassano (Song Joong-ki), an Italian Mafia member, lawyer, and murderous villain in his own right. Consumed by his evil ambition, Joon-Woo embraces his true identity and real name, Jang Han-seok.

“I wanted the role the moment I learned that the naive legal intern Jang Joon-woo is the ultimate villain and the transformative, surprising character in Vincenzo,” Taecyeon told ELLE.com. “I loved that Jang Joon-woo is two-faced. Behind the innocent face of a young lawyer who is infatuated with Cha-young lurks an evil mind that uses people and ruthlessly kills them after they serve his purpose. I thought Vincenzo was a good opportunity to show a different side of me, so that was also a deciding factor.”

Ahead, Taecyeon talks his favorite scenes from Vincenzo, working with Song Joong-ki and Jeon Yeo-been, and 2PM’s new music.

What was it like playing the villain?

Jang Han-seok is far from being a simple villain. He’s a multifaceted character who has opposing sides, hot and cold. This is my first role as a villain; there were challenges. In portraying Jang Han-seok, I tried to draw upon certain aspects of myself and emphasize expressions of evil from deep within.

Joon-woo’s true identity was kept under wraps before the show’s release. Was it difficult keeping that secret?

When we were promoting the show, I couldn’t introduce my character except as a legal intern with a crush on his mentor, Hong Cha-young. When the program aired, I worried that viewers would catch on to Joon-woo’s secret. I was relieved when so many people reacted in complete surprise to episode 4, where Joon-woo’s identity is revealed.

What was your favorite scene to film?

An unforgettable scene for me is when Jang Han-seok is giving a lecture and gets doused in pig’s blood, a homage to the film Carrie. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open with blood trickling into them. This was a tough scene to film. It was also tough mentally, trying to express Jang Han-seok’s rage at realizing that Vincenzo got the better of him again. The visual footage was shocking when I saw the scene after it was released. It’ll stay in my memory for a long time.

Another memorable scene is Joon-woo’s ”Evil Powerpoint,” where he reveals himself as the true heir of Babel. Did you improvise at all?

All of the dancing and singing were ad-libbed in the scene where Joon-woo makes the big announcement that he’s the true leader of Babel Group. I had long talks about this with the director. I wanted to portray Joon-woo as someone who breaks out into a song and dance in that situation, an unpredictable villain who doesn’t fit into the mold of a serious and scary psychopath.

2PM members Nichkhun and Chan-sung made cameo appearances in Vincenzo. How did you feel about their acting?

Due to my schedule, I could not be there when they were filming. But I did see the scenes they were in after the show was released. I’m very appreciative that they agreed to the cameo appearances and as a co-member, wish that they had bigger parts.

What was it like working with Song Joong-ki and Jeon Yeo-been?

They always livened up the set! It was great working with them. We often ate and talked together. Although this was my first collaboration with them, I always felt comfortable. Song Joong-ki was always considerate of his fellow actors and staff members, and Jeon Yeo-been always brought her own energy and charm to all of her scenes. Thanks to them, I was able to focus on my character Joon-woo.

In the beginning of the show, Joon-woo and Cha-young are close friends. But when Cha-young discovers Joon-woo’s identity, she ends the relationship. What do you think about Joon-woo’s changing feelings about Cha-young as the story progresses?

I think Joon-woo must have been attracted to Cha-young’s work ethic and her belief that ends justify the means, her concern over pros and cons rather than good and evil. He watches her as she develops feelings for Vincenzo. His animosity toward Vincenzo—who takes away everything that Joon-woo has, including Cha-young—is greater than his resentment toward Cha-young for ending their relationship. I think that from Joon-woo’s perspective, getting rid of Vincenzo would have solved all his problems.

What's next for you?

The film Hansan: The Rise of The Dragon will soon be released. It was my first experience with a historical period piece. And later this year, you’ll see me in the tvN series The Royal Emissary and Jo-i. I’m excited about this period drama series with a longer filming duration. I’m doing my best to prepare for the role. 2PM is also working on a new album so please keep an eye out for that!

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:
Hoping she’ll grace the cover of a magazine and give us the in depth interview then. It’s totally possible!

So happy for the opportunities Vincenzo has given the cast. They deserve all the success in the world. 

I'm hoping for at least a magazine interview now as it looks like she didn't do the usual round of post-drama interviews:persevere:  I'm really enjoying the interviews from the rest of the cast though.

I'm not sure why they cut their BTS scenes together because I'm sure there were a lot and usually dramas play up the couple BTS chemistry.  The BTS were so short at first too although the got longer as the drama progressed.

This thread on Twitter compiles the deleted scenes that we know about but I'm sure there are tons more:

23 hours ago, mystic62 said:

Thank you@raziela!  The channel that posted the livestream took the video down due to some audio problem during  the chat and will reposted soon once it's fixed.  Don't worry, SJK is taking a break until July so hopefully he'll recover by then.  I'm happy to hear that him and the cast are hoping for 2nd season (and possible 3rd season) to be announce and a chance to travel to Italy for real.   I feel unlike most K dramas productions I've seen,  both the crew and cast really look after each other both mentally and physically.

Vincenzo really changed his life and now he is hoping to play an even darker tone.

Poor Sungcheol panicked like the rest of us when there was no preview of 17 after the 16th episode week

I wondered why they took it down. Thanks for explaining.  I thought this month he was going to resume filming his movie that was paused because of the pandemic?  I don't know if I can deal with a darker drama.  I hope it has a hopeful ending:tears:

And, apparently, Joong Ki and Sungcheol said they watched Episode 8 together:lol::lol::lol:  That must have been hilarious and cringey!

21 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

JYB is a really good photographer. That photograph looks like a magazine editorial. Can't really say the same about SJK's photography skills.

JYB's brother is a professional photographer so I bet he has given her advice on taking good pics.  Awww I like SJK's photography but he goes for a more arty, black and white style:coolshades:

Vincenzo x Friends opening:lol::lol::lol:

What does everyone think about Mr Nam making paper planes at the end?  Was that supposed to be symbolic of something?  I don't think Park Jae Bum added that for no reason. 

I noticed Cha Young calls Inzaghi by his name when she and Vincenzo are conversing like it's totally normal.  I would have loved a scene where Vincenzo tells Cha Young he is friends with a stray pigeon he had named Inzaghi and her response:D 

• Like 1

“Vincenzo” And Its Stars Sweep Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Lists In Final Week Of Its Run

d5460146d1bf4374a1a505e3fa19598c.jpeg?s=

May 8, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Vincenzo” dominated the lists of most buzzworthy dramas and actors in its final week on air!

For the fourth consecutive week, “Vincenzo” topped Good Data Corporation’s weekly rankings of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “Vincenzo” remain No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas for the week of April 26 to May 2, but its stars also swept the top spots on this week’s list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Song Joong Ki maintained his position at No. 1 for the fourth week in a row, followed by Jeon Yeo Bin at No. 2, Kwak Dong Yeon at No. 3, and 2PM’s Taecyeon at No. 4.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the fifth week of April are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Vincenzo”
  2. SBS’s “Taxi Driver
  3. tvN’s “Navillera”
  4. tvN’s “Mouse
  5. KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House
  6. OCN’s “Dark Hole
  7. JTBC’s “Undercover”
  8. JTBC’s “Law School”
  9. KBS 2TV’s “Miss Monte-Cristo
  10. KBS 2TV’s “Revolutionary Sisters

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468082wpp/vincenzo-and-its-stars-sweep-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-lists-in-final-week-of-its-run

Song Joong Ki Describes How Much He Enjoyed Filming “Vincenzo” And Why He Teared Up On The Last Day

f231854cbed84d759607f519762c48d1.jpeg?s=

May 9, 2021
by U. Kim

On May 7, Song Joong Ki took part in a phone interview with YTN Star about his hit drama “Vincenzo.”

Song Joong Ki shared, “I made my debut at an older age, but I luckily received lots of work opportunities and only had a short period of obscurity. I especially felt the pressure to do well when given an opportunity because I started out late. ‘Vincenzo’ was my first project that broke free from that pressure. Because dramas are filmed under a tight schedule, there is an impression that it’s tough. But ‘Vincenzo’ was a production that taught me that it’s possible to work joyfully on set without having a hard time. As we continued to film, I felt more at ease, and I was glad that I chose ‘Vincenzo.'”

The actor revealed that he overcame his uncertainty about taking on comedic acting through “Vincenzo.” “When I choose a project, I tend to avoid portraying an image I’ve already portrayed. Playing the same kind of role again feels like I’m showing no growth, so I’m not afraid of taking on new challenges even if I’m criticized for it,” he shared.

He also explained that “Vincenzo” helped fulfill his desire to act in many different genres because the drama contained various genres all in one. Asked if he gained any know-how from portraying multiple genres in a single production, Song Joong Ki responded, “Not at all. When I run into a wall while I’m acting, I look for the answer in the script. I don’t look anywhere else and try to find it within the script. Through ‘Vincenzo,’ I felt once more that this method is right for me.”

Mentioning that “Vincenzo” was the darkest project he has taken on until now, Song Joong Ki expressed his hope to act in an even darker production. “I still have a thirst for different genres,” he remarked.

In the final making-of video for “Vincenzo,” Song Joong Ki was spotted tearing up on his last day of filming. He revealed, “I was the only one caught crying on camera, but all of the actors cried. It was such a fun production that I didn’t want to say goodbye, and I always get emotional when the final shoot ends.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1468116wpp/song-joong-ki-describes-how-much-he-enjoyed-filming-vincenzo-and-why-he-teared-up-on-the-last-day

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, itsmeash said:

It's so weird not having new episodes/content this weekend. :(

I know!  We have been with this drama since February.  The pain of withdrawal is real :bawling: 

Very cute fanart of Vincenzo and Cha Young:fullofhearts:

• Like 2

“Vincenzo” Star Yoon Byung Hee Talks About His Spectacular Teamwork With Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin

62c45e7ae2944cd9a3e811d9f9ee9f76.jpeg?s=

May 10, 2021
by S. Nam

Yoon Byung Hee shared his thoughts on his recent drama “Vincenzo” with Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin!

“Vincenzo” starred Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who was born in Korea but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. He returns to Korea after a conflict within his organization and crosses paths with the sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). The two lawyers use villainous methods to bring down other villains who cannot be punished by the law.

Spoilers

In the drama, Yoon Byung Hee plays Nam Joo Sung, the manager of Jipuragi Law Firm. The actor shared, “To Nam Joo Sung, Vincenzo is the person who pulled out the thirst and greed buried deep within him. I think I was able to create Nam Joo Sung because Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young were there and because they were played by Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin. I relied on them, and they were of great help. They were so reliable.”

Yoon-Byung-Hee-4.jpg

Yoon Byung Hee picked the scene in which they learned that they couldn’t open the vault to the gold any longer as the moment in which the three actors’ chemistry shined the most. He explained, “That scene was created with ideas from the three of us, and our chemistry and teamwork were great. Honestly, it’s not something that can be done with just an idea, but it was possible because we had great synergy just by looking into each other’s eyes, like a family. While acting on this set, I felt that synergy and the ensemble are important to acting.”

Regarding his chemistry with Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin, he elaborated, “We became tremendously close. Even if we didn’t talk, I felt comfortable just being with Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young. When I looked into their eyes while we were acting, I became immersed in that situation, so I think I received a lot of help from the two lawyers’ eyes. I really got the feeling we were like family, and all the Geumga Plaza people weren’t just sad but were painfully sorry that the project was ending.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1468281wpp/vincenzo-star-yoon-byung-hee-talks-about-his-spectacular-teamwork-with-song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Man, everyone is giving interviews EXCEPT Jeon Yeo Been.

face + palm.

Yes, the longer she’s quiet the more curious I get on her silence. Hmmmm... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120572/20210504/know-vincenzo-actor-choi-young-joon-actually-boy-group-member.htm

spacer.png

Did You Know? 'Vincenzo' Actor Choi Young Joon Was Actually a Boy Group Member

Far from his firm yet bashful character as Mr. Cho in "Vincenzo," actor Choi Young Joon already had a colorful and lively career in the music industry before.

Why, you ask? Then continue reading to know the answer!

"Vincenzo" Star Choi Young Joon, a Former K-pop Boy Group Member?

Choi Young Joon has been receiving lots of praise lately from the viewers for his appearance in the record-breaking series, "Vincenzo." He became more familiar in the eyes of the audience because of his impressive acting.

As a matter of fact, you might've seen him more than you can recall as he has actually starred in top-tier dramas: "Arthdal Chronicles" (where Song Joong Ki was also the lead), "Hospital Playlist," "Flower of Evil," and "Vincenzo."

The 40-year-old actor, who also has undeniable charisma onscreen, is garnering new fans because of his top-notch acting.

But did you know that he was a former member of the R&B group 7Dayz?

We bet, just like us, you're new to this information regarding the previous career of actor Choi Young Joon.

Before he entered the acting field, Choi Young Joon used to be a singer. He was a member of the Korean boy band, 7Dayz. The group debuted in 2002 and was able to release one album.

Unfortunately, the group disbanded soon and most of the members started to move to the band named Wanted, while some pursued their solo careers.

Choi Young Joon was known as Y.J. He uses the initials of his name, obviously, and his co-members were Lee Jung, Seo Jae Ho, and Chun Sang Hwan. They were a four-member boy band that was able to share their love for music even in a short period of time.

Following the disbandment, Choi Young Joon found a new path to pursue. He was able to show his skills in acting in various drama projects and he had his first musical in 2016, "Marie." Since then, he has been quite active in the entertainment industry.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Just finished Vincenzo - while I didn’t enjoy it for the first few episodes (coz I hated Ms Cha’s mannerisms and didn’t feel the plot) and actually took a break, I took a chance on it again and wowowow it got really good! Love the humour and that V really took out the villains as an anti hero breaking the usual and trite mould of ‘doing the right things’ via the law.  

My fav characters were Lim Chup Soo and Yoon Byung Hee. The two biggest fans of our consigliere. They were just too adorable! 

What I love also is that many of the supporting actors got recognised (finally!) and I was esp surprised at pizza man. Couldn’t even recognise him at first and realised he’s been in so many dramas! So many many versatile and wonderful Actors and Actresses in this drama. *whistle*

I don’t know if I want a sequel but I would want them all to come back in another drama! 

So... congrats Vincenzo on turning out to be a fun and entertaining drama and thanks for making me change my mind!  

PS burning question - Vincenzo didn’t share the gold w the rest? Only pianist and ms Cha and the law clerk got a cut? Pls enlighten me? Tks! 

• Like 4

While going through my stash of stationary at home this weekend for a Mother’s Day card I came across one that was made by a friend many years ago. Beautifully drawn forget-me-nots and hand written besides these delicate blue flowers was this...the first verse from Longing by poet Matthew Arnold. It immediately reminded me of the way VC and HCY looked so longingly at each other at the end of Episode 20. It broke my heart and still haunts me.

Come to me in my dreams, and then

By day I shall be well again!

For so the night will more than pay

The hopeless longing of the day.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Finally, it our wise monk turn to interview

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000735856

Translation

Spoiler

Nanyang Pharmacist Liu-Jin “'Vinsenzo' is over, but the Kumgapam chat room is hot.” [Interview]

spacer.png

Even in the eve of a storm of anger and tension, there is someone who makes the heart reverent.

In the tvN drama'Vinsenzo', actor Lee Woo-jin, who plays the role of the monk Jeok-ha of Nan Yaksa, exudes a strong presence without a single word. When I accidentally open up my speech, I feel a heavy resonant sound like a voice over. The teaching that'Anguish is not under the sky, but under our hearts' touched not only Vincenzo (Song Joong-ki), but also the hearts of viewers beyond the TV screen.

The appearance of Jeok-ha walking on the road silently carrying a cross is somewhat similar to Li Woo-jin's life as an actor. For over 20 years, he has only walked on the one path of'acting' under the conviction of continuing to do what he likes. Rather than becoming a star, the goal is to be remembered as a good actor with a heart that loves acting. Ask them to reflect on what authenticity is in an attitude that carefully considers what words to express their dreams. Now, I met actor Li Woo-jin, who wants to take off his monk clothes and give him enlightenment as an actor in his sports trend.

■'Vinsenzo', I'm looking forward to Season 2 The

last eight months of filming'Vincenzo' were a truly special time. The reason is that Lee Woo-jin has been widely known to the public, but it is because he has grown up as an actor. Everything was new and precious because it was a work that took the first step with a supporting role given each episode, not a passing minor role.

“As it is not a one-time role, we studied how to express the character consistently. Even after the filming was over, I continued to dig into the person called the enemy, such as monitoring the broadcast. So I don't know how proud the character Jeok Ha was when it was well received by viewers. I was really grateful for your interest in me, who played Hae Ha. The number of social network service (SNS) followers has increased by nearly 3,000. Recently, I heard a lot of praise for being cute after the tvN entertainment program ``Fifteen Nights on a Business Trip'', which appeared with the ``Vinsenzo'' team. I just showed it as it is, but the production crew has fun drawing it. It was funny for me to wear a monk's suit and be greedy for the product.”

The time with'Vinsenzo' did not stop only as a result of the growth of actor Li Woo-jin. The strong relationship with the actors of the Geumga Family remained intact.

“I also felt the fun of teamwork through this work. Time has passed since the last filming was finished, but the Geumga family is still sticky. In a group chat room, we exchange jokes and ask hello, and we talk like a family. I get along with idols and Babel group actors. In the play, we fight constantly, but when the camera turns off, we see someone being hit or hurt, and we feel sorry and worried together. Since the actors are so close, the director said he wants to make Season 2 as they are. I also want to unite with the members of the Geumga family once again. In the last episode, I was looking forward to seeing that the words of Jeok Ha, saying,'I will promise the next time because a relationship is a repetitive relationship' may imply Season 2. (laughs)”

spacer.png

■Specialized in the role of a monk?

Liu Jin was also misunderstood as a real monk at the beginning of'Vinsenzo ' because he wanted to play romance . He explained that he had only played a lot of monk roles so far, adding that he is actually a devout Christian.

“I happened to be acting as a monk for six years. I'm sorry to God, but what can I do to do my best in my role? Since I have been a monk for a long time, my personality has also changed. Originally, he was playful and picky, but he gradually became a calm and quiet person. At one time, even the audition judges recognized me as a monk. When he looked at me, he said that his heart was reverent.”

These misunderstandings were also his goal. This is because I thought that removing 100% of Li Woo Jin's traces in any role was the basic posture as an actor. I wondered when the starting point was when I saw him saying that acting is what makes the character reborn, and he is happy to be doing it.

“I felt thrilled at the play I went to watch with my friend in middle school. Afterwards, in high school, I worked in a theater class and got along with acting. That's why, as time passed and when I was a senior in college, the only job that came to mind when I was thinking about my career was an actor. However, due to family circumstances, I couldn't keep my dreams straight, and I spent more than a year working as an office worker at a large company. However, the clothes didn't suit me, and I was afraid that I couldn't be an actor like this, so I immediately submitted a resignation letter. Afterwards, I continued my life as an actor by learning plays at a theater company and watching movie auditions.”

The actor's path that started like that was still happy, but sometimes it was hard. It was difficult to maintain a living just by acting, so I worked part-time at a construction site or a delivery company. I became weak in the opaque future, but after I decided to enjoy this moment of acting, there was no shake. If you can write lines up to the age you can reach, you are satisfied with it. In order to do that, if it is greed that wants to show the possibility of Li Woo Jin in various roles, then greed is.

“I don't want to deliberately try to transform my image. However, in the future, I would like to see you in other roles besides the monk. I would like to play a character who shows the love for the family or a moderate middle-aged romance. Wouldn't it not be possible to become an actor who acts for a long time like Senior Kim Gap-soo if he shows a natural change even if it takes time?

• Insightful 2
  • Blob 1