[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Since the actors are so close, the director said he wants to make Season 2 as they are. I also want to unite with the members of the Geumga family once again. In the last episode, I was looking forward to seeing that the words of Jeok Ha, saying,'I will promise the next time because a relationship is a repetitive relationship' may imply Season 2. (laughs)”

What's this?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give us another SJK x JYB collaboration. Pleasssssssssse. To make up for that ending.

Again, everyone BUT JYB giving interviews.

• Like 1

He didnt win but his name got mentioned by the nervous young winner in the supporting actor in film category... :D Being a nominee is great initself as he was nominated when the show was still on air. 

Makes me wonder, how come the no one give the actors and actresses water or food to eat during the ceremony? 3 hours ceremony and actors are expected to just sit quietly and immerse themselves with the show? 

Despite the backlash on chinese products in dramas, yet this Baeksang awards being sponsored by tiktok is okay? Hmm

• LOL 2

On 5/10/2021 at 10:47 AM, larus said:

“Vincenzo” Star Yoon Byung Hee Talks About His Spectacular Teamwork With Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin

Thanks!  I adored him as Mr Nam.

On 5/10/2021 at 11:19 PM, Le_Amarant said:

She's very active on Instagram, posting stories and liking other people's posts.

Did her agency not allow her to give interviews? What's going on? Strike when the iron and publicity is hot!

It's very unusual decision for JYB's agency to decide no post-drama interviews.  This is what all agencies dream of for their up and coming actress: winning the lead role in one of the hottest and most popular dramas of the year and the subsequent publicity.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:38 AM, mystic62 said:

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120572/20210504/know-vincenzo-actor-choi-young-joon-actually-boy-group-member.htm

Did You Know? 'Vincenzo' Actor Choi Young Joon Was Actually a Boy Group Member

Thanks for this article. OMG! I did not know he used to be an idol :astonished:  He must have been such a pretty boy! Actually, I just looked at their pictures and I think he looks way better now...maybe it's that early 200s styling LMAO:lol: Now he is very handsome in a mature way and he is an excellent actor.

On 5/11/2021 at 3:34 AM, ilovenico said:

So... congrats Vincenzo on turning out to be a fun and entertaining drama and thanks for making me change my mind!  

PS burning question - Vincenzo didn’t share the gold w the rest? Only pianist and ms Cha and the law clerk got a cut? Pls enlighten me? Tks! 

I'm glad you gave Vincenzo another chance and enjoyed it so much in the end :yay:  You know even SJK isn't sure whether the tenants know about the gold!  A fan asked about it in his live last week and he said he wasn't sure and he was going to ask the other actors in the group chat what they thought:lol:

On 5/11/2021 at 4:03 AM, Glam said:

While going through my stash of stationary at home this weekend for a Mother’s Day card I came across one that was made by a friend many years ago. Beautifully drawn forget-me-nots and hand written besides these delicate blue flowers was this...the first verse from Longing by poet Matthew Arnold. It immediately reminded me of the way VC and HCY looked so longingly at each other at the end of Episode 20. It broke my heart and still haunts me.

Come to me in my dreams, and then

By day I shall be well again!

For so the night will more than pay

The hopeless longing of the day.

That is beautiful but makes me so sad.  I'm feeling more downbeat about the ending after watching the English sub of his SJK's live.  He mentioned he was playing it more cheerful like he will see CY again but the director wanted them to play it sadder like they likely won't see each other again:tears:

On 5/12/2021 at 3:49 AM, mystic62 said:

Finally, it our wise monk turn to interview

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000735856

Thanks for the interview.  He does look like a buddha so I can see why he gets a iot of monk roles.  I do not think the writer would write a sequel so I think a Season 2 is very unlikely:(

On 5/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, larus said:

Song Joong Ki on the red carpet at Baesang Arts Awards 201. he is nominated for Best Actor category.

Thanks  I don't really like white tuxedos jackets on anyone but he still looked good:heart: I will admit I'm very sad neither Song Joong Ki or Director Kim Hee Won won their categories but it is still an honour to be nominated-especially whilst the drama was still ongoing-and the competition was very strong.  I'm still very proud of them for giving us an amazing character and drama with Vincenzo. They are still winners to me!  Vincero Vincenzo!:cutekitty:

K-fans are so amazing!  They are arranging ads to celebrate the end of Vincenzo:D 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mystic62 said:

Aww...He still wishes to go back to the Vincenzo team and continued filming

Thank you for posting.  So nice of his agency to provide English subtitles.  I wasn't expecting the video to be so emotional:please: Working on this drama was obviously a very positive and special experience after the difficult time that he had before.  I hope he continues to be happy and successful :heart1: The questions were really good and his answers were so engaging.  Not only is his voice so deep and relaxing but his answers are so insightful and interesting:love:  Also LOL at him admitting he is a cry baby and when he was talking about how cool Vincenzo is:lol: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, itsmeash said:

We all want a S2, but I get the feeling none of us want it as much as SJK does. lol.

No need for a season 2 if we get sjk+jyb in another drama. Actually I’m not quite sure if season 2 will work because it’s hard for it not to be monotonous. I’m down for a Mr Mrs Smith spin-off so VCY would be a married couple but if not it’d be too similar to season 1. Instead give us a deep passionate romance with lots of kisses because they’re such great kissers lol. 

Any idea which awards ceremony is next? Hoping more Vincenzo cast members get nominated because they deserve it. Also we’d get a small reunion. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

No need for a season 2 if we get sjk+jyb in another drama. Actually I’m not quite sure if season 2 will work because it’s hard for it not to be monotonous. I’m down for a Mr Mrs Smith spin-off so VCY would be a married couple but if not it’d be too similar to season 1. Instead give us a deep passionate romance with lots of kisses because they’re such great kissers lol. 

Any idea which awards ceremony is next? Hoping more Vincenzo cast members get nominated because they deserve it. Also we’d get a small reunion. :wub:

Pleasssssssssssssssssssssse do another drama. Fans would literally throw money at them to do this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

Once they get the permission to go to Italy to film, they can.  The drama gathered a lot of Italian audiences who love the references of their cultures in it and understand how difficult for SJK speaking their tongue yet still enjoy his character and the drama. Unlike *cough*cough* certain arrogant foreigners citizens who won't be mentioned, they openly want to teach him more should he come to their homeland.

Last week Friday live youtube chat has reuploaded with subtitle.

Don't forget SJK will be doing another one next Friday until July where he resumed his filming schedule

• Like 3

I absolutely enjoyed looking at Vincenzo. I really love :wub: both Song Joong-Ki & Kwak Dong-Yeon as actors, their roles to me are always so cute, adorable and amusing. That's why I can't believe it took me so long to decide to watch it. My only regret is that I didn't look at it sooner lol. The story line itself was pretty captivating and entertaining, it contained a little of everything you would hope for in my opinion.

The chemistry between Vincenzo & Cha-Young was outstanding! Vincenzo personality to me was cool, composed, self-reliant, reserved and with a raging inferno hidden inside if provoked. Whereas, Cha-Young personality was so bubbly & fiery at the same time, she brought a cute & crazy persona into her role. Overall, I think they both complimented each other as a ML & FL.

I really liked seeing Han-Seo character development throughout this entire series and I was so sad to see him die in the final episode :( (it could be because I just love seeing Kwak Dong-Yeon:wub: after watching "Never Twice" lol). Even Joon-Woo (Taec-Yeon) did such a great job acting as a villain lol. I personally think the success of Vincenzo came from having such brilliant ML & FL & accompanying supporting actors who made this into such a brilliant drama. 

• Like 5