Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Review: Netflix K-Drama “Vincenzo,” From an Italian Perspective Learn what an Italian thinks of "Vincenzo"—the Netflix K-drama starring Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-been, and Ok Taecyeon. By Silv

Lovely goodbye post from Yoo Jae Myung who played Hong Yu Chan    Apparently, there was a little Song Joong Ki easter egg in this cute scene with Mr Nam looking after the plants

I finally got a poll up! Sorry it took some time - I struggled a bit getting through the first two episodes. But I made it!   Feel free to vote though!   tagging: @rocher22 @

3 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@Jillia you're welcome. Is that comedy element in the teaser? :sweat_smile:

I guess that's the one. I'm mentally preparing myself. But if that's the only type of humor we're going to get I'm gonna be okay. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

'Vincenzo' Mafia Song Joong-ki, dangerous and suspicious landing

PS21020500113.jpg

The preview video released on this day captures the attention with Song Joong-ki's intense acting transformation and a feast of extraordinary characters. Concilieri Vincenzo of the Italian mafia, who enters Korea, faces difficulties from the start. Vincenzo, a strong guy who couldn't touch anyone carelessly, was hit by a mysterious blow. Korea was a more dangerous place for him than the mafia's den. Vincenzo's undisturbed appearance predicts unusual events in the future.

Vincenzo's real ordeal peaks after meeting with his strange neighbors. The merchants of the Geumga Plaza, which may seem ordinary but not easy, present Vincenzo with a new world that he has never heard of.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01341526628947568&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks so much to everyone for the posting the latest teaser.  This teaser definitely showcases more of the dark humour alongside the action and drama that this writer is famous for.  I'm getting more and more excited with each new release:partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::cheers:

I just found a more detailed synopsis on one of the international Netflix pages. So looks like he has a very specific reason for coming back to Seoul.

A consigliere to an Italian mafia returns to his motherland in search of gold bars buried underneath a building in Seoul. In doing so, he becomes embroiled in a legal battle against a large conglomerate and reluctantly takes on the fight for justice along with a cold-hearted female lawyer

• Thanks 7

I like  this to have romance. I Don't want this funny tho'. Humor when needed is fine but when needed. 

This better not be slapticks, cringy com or otherwise... else I'll be disappointed :pensive:

I'm starting to have a feeling about how this drama will be. :worried:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, jongski said:

I like  this to have romance. I Don't want this funny tho'. Humor when needed is fine but when needed. 

This better not be slapticks, cringy com or otherwise... else I'll be disappointed :pensive:

I'm starting to have a feeling about how this drama will be. :worried:

There will be romance but it might be minimal, like with ”Cruel City”. Tbh I would have prefered too this drama to be without comedy , but at least it won’t be slapstick / childish kind of humor ..:) Fiery Priest (same screenwriter) has also comedy, but it was black humor

• Awesome 3

Watch: Song Joong Ki Turns Into Unstoppable Antihero With Plans For Revenge In New “Vincenzo” Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” released a new teaser!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization. He ends up crossing paths with a sharp-tongued lawyer named Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), and the two join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the law.

The video gives another look at Vincenzo Cassano and the obstacles he comes across while trying to fulfill his goal of revenge. The caption states “a very dangerous stranger meets very strange neighbors.” Although Vincenzo Cassano isn’t afraid to start fights or kill to get what he wants, he gets into various baffling situations with his odd neighbors.

Intern lawyer Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon) attempts to dissuade Hong Cha Young from getting close to Vincenzo Cassano, saying, “I’m only worried about you.” However, that doesn’t stop her from approaching Vincenzo Cassano, and she’s determined to find out the truth behind his plans.

The clip also previews the enemies Vincenzo Cassano will have to face, including lawyer Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin), otherwise known as a viper, and Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon), the president of Babel Group. Another caption promises Vincenzo Cassano will punish evil with evil. Choi Myung Hee coldly comments, “It doesn’t take much strength in my fingers to break your neck.” Vincenzo Cassano vows, “I’m going to get this back no matter what, and I’ll make sure all of you pay for what you did.”

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452744wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-turns-into-unstoppable-antihero-with-plans-for-revenge-in-new-vincenzo-teaser

• Awesome 3
57 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon @Berou

Kwak Dong Yeon in a villain role is everything. Gotta say I like how his career is shaping up and then I remember he still got to leave for military service someday. :o

Nooooooo..... Oppa, I will miss you.......... Oppa! :bawling:

I will be watching this drama solely because I get to see Kwak Dong Yeon oppa in a villain role. Look at that gaze :scream: I know he will do well in this role.

kwak-dong-yeon.jpeg

I was originally going to watch this drama because of Taecyeon too. But after seeing this forehead oppa styled in what looks like a mop on his head, I was like, nope. :unamused:

vincenzo-taecyeon.jpg

Seriously? What is the floof on his head? Imma just gonna call it a "fluffy helmet" from now on. Or "head floof". Which one is better?

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

EDIT: I put up a poll :kiss_wink:

@ssteph @Jillia @backstreetboysfan @Sleepy Owl @larus @Ameera Ali @rocher22 @raziela @jongski @Vera Vainio @Berou @elan1

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

The cast is very good. I really like the actors playing villains. I like dramas that have good villains and the writing for them is good. I always say that a drama is good when the writer knows how to write good antagonists.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2
16 minutes ago, larus said:

The cast is very good. I really like the actors playing villains. I like dramas that have good villains and the writing for them is good. I always say that a drama is good when the writer knows how to write good antagonists.

Can't agree more. I often find my self drawn to a drama because of its leads and premise but the only way I keep watching till the end is because of its antagonists- case in point: Stranger. Recently I have found it so difficult to keep watching any show till the end due to lack of better characters than the leads you know. I am really hoping this one keeps me hooked till the end.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

This is going to be my drama after Mr Queen and Lovestruck in the City!

I do think it will be interesting to see Song Joong Ki in an Italian concept at first, although I had some trouble in his role of DOTS due to his babyface. but the teaser looks promising. I assume his origins would be the focus of the first two episodes?

Anyway I love a good villain!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, Jillia said:

@partyon @Berou

Kwak Dong Yeon in a villain role is everything. Gotta say I like how his career is shaping up and then I remember he still got to leave for military service someday. :o

Credit: blossomingstar

He aces villain and second lead roles. But I don't know why he keeps getting casted for them, it's long overdue for him to become the male lead. 

Thankfully he is still in his early 20s and probably won't enlist until he is in his late 20s... thus he has some time to  graduate to male lead roles. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
  • larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST