Quantcast
Jump to content

[Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Thanks very much @Jillia I LOVE the posters and the captions. They are so cool!

 

So much eye candy! Gorgeous suits and the men are so handsome but :wub: at the ladies. Talk about girl crush!

I'm just so relieved it's not going to be like Fiery Priest apparently. It will sleek and gorgeous for sure... visually at least. And I'm now even more looking forward to the drama, plot-wise. :D

:fullofhearts:

  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Review: Netflix K-Drama “Vincenzo,” From an Italian Perspective Learn what an Italian thinks of "Vincenzo"—the Netflix K-drama starring Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-been, and Ok Taecyeon. By Silv

Lovely goodbye post from Yoo Jae Myung who played Hong Yu Chan    Apparently, there was a little Song Joong Ki easter egg in this cute scene with Mr Nam looking after the plants

I finally got a poll up! Sorry it took some time - I struggled a bit getting through the first two episodes. But I made it!   Feel free to vote though!   tagging: @rocher22 @

I started watching Fiery Priest yesterday just because having smth to watch meanwhile waiting for vincenzo.. ofcourse i Did choose fiery priest because its the same screenwriter :) 

 

i have 2 dramas to look forward to this month :D this one and another drama, yay~ 

i like dark dramas and it’ll be interesting to watch Song Joong Ki in a dark anti hero  role.. in ” the innocent man ” he was somewhat an anti hero too but in this drama he will be so muuuuch more of an anti hero, very dark. Compared to this drama , in the innocent man he is a saint lol 

I think he will have some hot chemistry with the FL too , even tho i dont think there will be much romance which Im totally fine with (even tho i am a hopeless romantic at heart ) .. 

  • Like 4
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@raziela

Well dang it! Now I've been thinking what if the teasers are tricking me into thinking it's super serious and in the end it's just funny. Can I hope for just a little humor but more seriousness?

:spitswater:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's been forever since the drama was announced right? :lol:

 

It feels like ages ago :lol:. I've been waiting since September, when you told me about it

 

Fed Up Reaction GIF

 

 

  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vera Vainio said:

I started watching Fiery Priest yesterday just because having smth to watch meanwhile waiting for vincenzo.. ofcourse i Did choose fiery priest because its the same screenwriter :) 

 

i have 2 dramas to look forward to this month :D this one and another drama, yay~ 

i like dark dramas and it’ll be interesting to watch Song Joong Ki in a dark anti hero  role.. in ” the innocent man ” he was somewhat an anti hero too but in this drama he will be so muuuuch more of an anti hero, very dark. Compared to this drama , in the innocent man he is a saint lol 

I think he will have some hot chemistry with the FL too , even tho i dont think there will be much romance which Im totally fine with (even tho i am a hopeless romantic at heart ) .. 

fiery priest was so well written! Great and enjoyable watch :)

12 hours ago, Berou said:

Me waiting for Feb. 20th to come faster

been waiting since it was first announced and helped consoled my sadness that AC 2 isn’t happening :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jillia said:

@raziela

Well dang it! Now I've been thinking what if the teasers are tricking me into thinking it's super serious and in the end it's just funny. Can I hope for just a little humor but more seriousness?

I think it will be more serious but there will be some dark humour because the writer also wrote The Fiery Priest and Chief Kim which both balanced drama with some comedy.  LikeChoi Myung Hee enjoying Zumba sounds quite humorous or how Cha Young turns on the crocodile tears to persuade people and there will surely be some fish out of water humour considering Vincenzo is going from Italian Mafia life to Korean fixer for hire. 

 

I just noticed that Tacyeon's poster tagline states:“Straight ahead in work and love! The innocent and handsome intern.”

So will we have a love triangle or he just has a crush on Hong Cha Young?  Maybe he has a seperate love interest?

 

Netflix trailer with English subtitles

Does this mean we will get extra content from The Swoon? Yay!:hushed:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome, @backstreetboysfan! :D

 

@raziela

I really don't have a problem with dark comedy and a tiny bit of humor. So that's fine! I just like it more when the humor is drizzled in a bit but the rest is serious. Plus I'm not a fan of slapstick humor. kkkk :D

 

The drama will be available on Netflix as well. :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama will be available on Netflix since February 20? Good news. I will watch there is it will be available in my country also.

  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, larus said:

This drama will be available on Netflix since February 20? Good news. I will watch there is it will be available in my country also.

I guess it will be simultaneously released on February 20th as it airs on tvN. :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jillia said:

I guess it will be simultaneously released on February 20th as it airs on tvN.

 

Yes. At first I thought they will release all the episodes after the drama will air but if they will start on February  20 , it means that they will broadcast simultaneously.

  • Like 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jillia said:

You're welcome, @backstreetboysfan! :D

 

@raziela

I really don't have a problem with dark comedy and a tiny bit of humor. So that's fine! I just like it more when the humor is drizzled in a bit but the rest is serious. Plus I'm not a fan of slapstick humor. kkkk :D

I feel totally the same way about humour. I think some humour-if not oveused and if not childish or slapstick-can complement an otherwise serious and dark drama. 

 

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I guess it will be simultaneously released on February 20th as it airs on tvN. :D

I hope Netflix airing simultaneously doesn't impact the TV ratings as some people will watch on Netflix instead. That and Penthouse 2 airing during the second half on Saturdays will be quite a battle for Vincenzo:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, raziela said:

I feel totally the same way about humour. I think some humour-if not oveused and if not childish or slapstick-can complement an otherwise serious and dark drama. 

 

I hope Netflix airing simultaneously doesn't impact the TV ratings as some people will watch on Netflix instead. That and Penthouse 2 airing during the second half on Saturdays will be quite a battle for Vincenzo:sweatingbullets:

I think if they upload it on the same day then they still can make it not available for Korean netflix viewers, so it won't impact the ratings. :D

  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder if this will be somewhat similar to "Cruel City" that is full of action, thriller etc and minimal romance? Anyways, fiery priest is a great drama, so much depth and all.. so now i have even higher expectations of this drama. A lot of people are worried about this drama because of comedy tag , but like what has been mentioned before; there is nothing to worry about .. its not some slapstick childish kind of comedy :) 

This drama won't be some shallow superficial one that has basically no plot, it will be deep and complex :D not that i always dislike shallow characters with not much of a plot , it can be nice once in a while to watch smth that doesn't require to use brain so much :) 

 

Are anyone planning to watch this drama with parent(s) or friends ? Since it will be on netflix i'll watcy this with mom since it will have subtitles in our language.. my mom is not used to read english subtitles so ... 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vera Vainio said:

i wonder if this will be somewhat similar to "Cruel City" that is full of action, thriller etc and minimal romance? Anyways, fiery priest is a great drama, so much depth and all.. so now i have even higher expectations of this drama. A lot of people are worried about this drama because of comedy tag , but like what has been mentioned before; there is nothing to worry about .. its not some slapstick childish kind of comedy :) 

This drama won't be some shallow superficial one that has basically no plot, it will be deep and complex :D not that i always dislike shallow characters with not much of a plot , it can be nice once in a while to watch smth that doesn't require to use brain so much :) 

 

Are anyone planning to watch this drama with parent(s) or friends ? Since it will be on netflix i'll watcy this with mom since it will have subtitles in our language.. my mom is not used to read english subtitles so ... 

It's good to hear there is nothing to worry about humor wise. I mean I know and love "Cruel City"

be1cac1cd555263e86722ea00a163df22b70b792

 

The feel is the same but "Cruel City" wasn't promoted as a dark comedy. It was dead serious. :D But I definitely get the same vibes from "Vincenzo" I had with "Cruel City".

:approves:

 

I'm mostly watching dramas on my own or with friends. Not sure if they will be interested to watch a drama live though.

  • Like 3
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jillia said:

@raziela

Well dang it! Now I've been thinking what if the teasers are tricking me into thinking it's super serious and in the end it's just funny. Can I hope for just a little humor but more seriousness?

Oh G Nooo I don't want this funny! Nope! No cringy humor. Otherwise  what a waste? Vincenzo  comes back to Korea.. and what? I don't mind a humor but should be done  witty and when the scene needs it. I don't mind something like "Cruel City. Heartless City.  like that drama too. 

 

 

So yeah the twt below.... If it's something like Money Flowe.. I don't mind at all.

twt credit as tag@

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

tvN Shares Their Drama Lineup Plans For 2021

 

tvN has revealed their broadcast plans for dramas in 2021, which includes a lineup of diverse genres and star-studded casts.

 

Scheduled for February and March are “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning,” “Mouse” and “Vincenzo.”

 

[...]

 

Vincenzo” is one of the most anticipated projects of the first half of 2021, scheduled to premiere on February 20. Song Joong Ki stars as an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who returns to South Korea due to conflicts within his organization. He teams up with Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, and Yoo Jae Myung to go against a cast of villains that includes Jo Han Chul, Kim Yeo Jin, and Kwak Dong Yeon. It is being directed by Kim Hee Won (“The Crowned Clown,” “Money Flower“) and written by Park Jae Bum (“The Fiery Priest,” “Good Manager,” “Good Doctor,” “God’s Quiz“).

 

[...]

 

Kim Je Hyun, the director of CJ ENM’s IP (intellectual property) Department, stated, “Just as we led the K-drama boom last year, tvN plans to build an exciting lineup that will meet the expectations of drama fans both in Korea and worldwide. Our target ranges from clear genre productions to blockbusters that will appeal to the general public, as well as new challenges in content and format. We will spread out our broadcast schedule over the week in order to satisfy the various expectations of the viewers.”

 

Which drama are you looking forward to the most in 2021?

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452572wpp/tvn-shares-their-drama-lineup-plans-for-2021

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
  • larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...