[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Found a rough English translation of the second Teaser from a Taecyeon account

I'm excited for our morally ambiguous heroes pursuing justice using "villanous methods" . Looking forward to the dynamic between our male and female leads too. She is already setting the rules lika a Boss:D

I just realised Kim Yeo Jin is playing one of the villains. She is such a great actress. Yoo Jae-Myung from Secret Forest is here too! This drama has such a top-notch cast! :coolshades:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

"The clip also gives a look at a distressed Jang Han Seo (played by Kwak Dong Yeon), who is the president of Babel Group and a villain who is obsessed with winning. "

The one from It's okay not to be okay drama and  Gangnam Beauty and Love in the Moonlight and Radio Romance. 

Feeling I'm gonna watch out for his character rather that of TaecYeon. Isn't he like 22 or 23 only.  I know he's early 20's. Isn't that young to be villain?

cr:@

Them!

cr:@

Them!

Eb6JNGBWAAEEZdx?format=jpg&name=small

cr:kstarzzi

• Love 2

On 1/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, ssteph said:

Eng sub by Joong Ki fan from Korea.

Thanks so much for the translations:blush:

On 1/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, Jillia said:

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, Taecyeon, And More Preview Battle With Evil In “Vincenzo” Teaser

Thanks for the article:love:

On 1/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, Jillia said:

I also enjoyed the tiny glimpse of Kwak Dong Yeon in the teaser. :exercice:

Same but I need more!:lol:

On 1/29/2021 at 10:13 PM, jongski said:

The one from It's okay not to be okay drama and  Gangnam Beauty and Love in the Moonlight and Radio Romance. 

Feeling I'm gonna watch out for his character rather that of TaecYeon. Isn't he like 22 or 23 only.  I know he's early 20's. Isn't that young to be villain?

It is him! He is only 24 but he always seems to be cast in more mature roles.  He is so talented and underrated.

I don't know why and I have zero evidence for this but I think there is more to Taecyeon's character.  I don't think he is just going to be (hot!) geeky, intern sidekick guy.

Those pictures!  This Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin pairing is so hot that I don't know who I'm more attracted too :bashful:

• Like 1

@Jillia@raziela  Also not familiar with JYB. Read she was in "Live" drama. I watch that...can't remember her tho'.

Can't wait to see the 'eplosive' chemistry. JYB character will appease and stop rage of mafia SJK.  She definitely will not be a pushover when it comes to him.

I'm also checking LUCA couple. KRW x LDH. feeling she'll nurture and help lonliness and anger of KRW charcter.

OT: just sharing. For chemistry and couple story line, I like LJJ x SMA in Chief of Staff 1&2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

If there will be some romance then let it be a happy ending

Want the same thing so yes to that. Mafia and a lawyer. Both  like a good match  I mean physical appearance of actors and the characters they play. We see on-screen chemistry. I hope acting on par as well.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rocher22 said:

If there will be some romance then let it be a happy ending

Drama gonna have romance. SJK already teased it saying we should look forward to how falling in love change him. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:00 PM, sal2 said:

Drama gonna have romance. SJK already teased it saying we should look forward to how falling in love change him. ;) 

Oh really?  I'm interested to see that too because Hong Cha Young's character doesn't seem like the sappy female lead type.  She seems to be pretty ruthless and manipulative herself from (according to the character description anyway)

On 2/2/2021 at 5:33 AM, ssteph said:

Villains

Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, Jo Han Chul

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000888133

Thanks for the villain pictures.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:19 PM, Jillia said:

Kwak Dong Yeon, Kim Yeo Jin, And Jo Han Chul Are Villains Ready To Take On Song Joong Ki In Drama “Vincenzo”

Feb 2, 2021
by J. K

Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul have transformed into powerful villains for the drama “Vincenzo.”

The upcoming tvN show is about Vincenzo Cassano (Song Joong Ki), a lawyer and Italian Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea after a conflict within his organization. He joins forces with Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), a tough veteran lawyer, to take down villains by using villainous methods. It is a story of dark heroes who achieve catharsis by getting rid of villains who cannot be touched by the law.

Newly released stills give a look at three of the villains who appear in the story. Kim Yeo Jin takes the role of lawyer Choi Myung Hee, whose overwhelming presence is conveyed even through just the look in her eyes as she sits behind her desk. In contrast to her plain-looking outfit, her sharp and chilling gaze gives a hint of why she’s known as a viper. The heartless Choi Myung Hee used to be a prosecuter, and she’s talented in scheming and plotting. On the outside, she’s a good-natured person who enjoys Zumba dancing, but she hides the side of her that’s a vicious and determined villainess who completely destroys the opponents she sets her eyes on.

Kwak Dong Yeon plays Jang Han Seo, who’s the president of Babel Group and another charismatic character. As he stands in the dark, the malice inside him can be read through the look on his face. Jang Han Seo has completely lost all traces of a guilty conscience, and he’s a natural villain who seized riches and power at a young age and doesn’t hesitate to wield his authority against those subordinate to him. Yet he hides a fear inside him that no one else knows about.

Jo Han Chul plays Han Seung Hyuk, the head of the nation’s top law firm Woo Sang, which cleans up Jang Han Seo’s messes. In his photo, he smiles slyly in his office. He’s a two-faced character who appears weak in front of those who are strong while putting on a strong persona in front of those who are weak, and he’s known as the person in charge of dealing with Babel Group’s trash. Drama fans will have to wait to see what secret designs hide behind his grin.

Reveal hidden contents

jo-han-chul.jpeg

The production team shared, “The thrilling story of punishing evil through evil’s methods is at the core of ‘Vincenzo,’ and so the actions of these different villainous characters are as important as the ‘dark hero’ Vincenzo himself.”

“Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul have transformed into ‘villains among villains’ to a degree that has never been seen before,” they continued. “Their counterattacks are formidable as they face off against Vincenzo. You’ll be able to see powerful villains who one wants to fight even more because they cannot be easily brought down.”

“Vincenzo” premieres on February 20.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452172wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-kim-yeo-jin-and-jo-han-chul-are-villains-ready-to-take-on-song-joong-ki-in-drama-vincenzo

Thanks for posting the article. 

I'm so excited for these villains especially this part lol: on the outside, she’s a good-natured person who enjoys Zumba dancing :lol::lol:, but she hides the side of her that’s a vicious and determined villainess who completely destroys the opponents she sets her eyes on.:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1

The trailer is amazing! I watched it multiple times, going to check it out and cast is amazing :love: I loved SJK since innocent man, taecyeon since bring it on ghost, and KDY since radio romance and his guest appearance in It is okay not to be okay :highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, And More Star In Character Posters For “Vincenzo”

Thanks very much @Jillia I LOVE the posters and the captions. They are so cool!

So much eye candy! Gorgeous suits and the men are so handsome but :wub: at the ladies. Talk about girl crush! :please:

• Like 1

I started watching Fiery Priest yesterday just because having smth to watch meanwhile waiting for vincenzo.. ofcourse i Did choose fiery priest because its the same screenwriter :) 

i have 2 dramas to look forward to this month :D this one and another drama, yay~ 

i like dark dramas and it’ll be interesting to watch Song Joong Ki in a dark anti hero  role.. in ” the innocent man ” he was somewhat an anti hero too but in this drama he will be so muuuuch more of an anti hero, very dark. Compared to this drama , in the innocent man he is a saint lol 

I think he will have some hot chemistry with the FL too , even tho i dont think there will be much romance which Im totally fine with (even tho i am a hopeless romantic at heart ) .. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Vera Vainio said:

I started watching Fiery Priest yesterday just because having smth to watch meanwhile waiting for vincenzo.. ofcourse i Did choose fiery priest because its the same screenwriter :) 

i have 2 dramas to look forward to this month :D this one and another drama, yay~ 

i like dark dramas and it’ll be interesting to watch Song Joong Ki in a dark anti hero  role.. in ” the innocent man ” he was somewhat an anti hero too but in this drama he will be so muuuuch more of an anti hero, very dark. Compared to this drama , in the innocent man he is a saint lol 

I think he will have some hot chemistry with the FL too , even tho i dont think there will be much romance which Im totally fine with (even tho i am a hopeless romantic at heart ) .. 

fiery priest was so well written! Great and enjoyable watch :)

12 hours ago, Berou said:

Me waiting for Feb. 20th to come faster

been waiting since it was first announced and helped consoled my sadness that AC 2 isn’t happening :lol:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jillia said:

@raziela

Well dang it! Now I've been thinking what if the teasers are tricking me into thinking it's super serious and in the end it's just funny. Can I hope for just a little humor but more seriousness?

I think it will be more serious but there will be some dark humour because the writer also wrote The Fiery Priest and Chief Kim which both balanced drama with some comedy.  LikeChoi Myung Hee enjoying Zumba sounds quite humorous or how Cha Young turns on the crocodile tears to persuade people and there will surely be some fish out of water humour considering Vincenzo is going from Italian Mafia life to Korean fixer for hire. 

I just noticed that Tacyeon's poster tagline states:“Straight ahead in work and love! The innocent and handsome intern.”

So will we have a love triangle or he just has a crush on Hong Cha Young?  Maybe he has a seperate love interest?

Netflix trailer with English subtitles

Does this mean we will get extra content from The Swoon? Yay!:hushed:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Jillia said:

I guess it will be simultaneously released on February 20th as it airs on tvN.

Yes. At first I thought they will release all the episodes after the drama will air but if they will start on February  20 , it means that they will broadcast simultaneously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

You're welcome, @backstreetboysfan! :D

@raziela

I really don't have a problem with dark comedy and a tiny bit of humor. So that's fine! I just like it more when the humor is drizzled in a bit but the rest is serious. Plus I'm not a fan of slapstick humor. kkkk :D

I feel totally the same way about humour. I think some humour-if not oveused and if not childish or slapstick-can complement an otherwise serious and dark drama. 

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I guess it will be simultaneously released on February 20th as it airs on tvN. :D

I hope Netflix airing simultaneously doesn't impact the TV ratings as some people will watch on Netflix instead. That and Penthouse 2 airing during the second half on Saturdays will be quite a battle for Vincenzo:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

i wonder if this will be somewhat similar to "Cruel City" that is full of action, thriller etc and minimal romance? Anyways, fiery priest is a great drama, so much depth and all.. so now i have even higher expectations of this drama. A lot of people are worried about this drama because of comedy tag , but like what has been mentioned before; there is nothing to worry about .. its not some slapstick childish kind of comedy :) 

This drama won't be some shallow superficial one that has basically no plot, it will be deep and complex :D not that i always dislike shallow characters with not much of a plot , it can be nice once in a while to watch smth that doesn't require to use brain so much :) 

Are anyone planning to watch this drama with parent(s) or friends ? Since it will be on netflix i'll watcy this with mom since it will have subtitles in our language.. my mom is not used to read english subtitles so ... 

• Like 3