Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

Vincenzo: First Impressions  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the characters are you liking or rooting for the most so far? (Choose as many as you like)

• Vincenzo Cassano
    • Hong Cha Young (female lead)
    • Jang Joon Woo (Taecyeon's character)
    • Han Seung Hyeok (manager of Wuhan)
    • Jang Joon Woo (female prosecutor)
    • Chairman Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon's character)
    • Hong Yu Chan (the female lead's lawyer father)
    • "Fake Italian" Chef Toto from Geumga Plaza
    • Monk Chaeshin from Geumga Plaza
    • Kwak Hee Soo and her son from Yeongho Snack Bar (Geumga Plaza)
    • Seo Mi Ri from Destiny Piano (Geumga Plaza)
    • Dry cleaner Tak Hong Sik from Geumga Plaza
    • Martial artist Lee Cheol Wook and his wife from Geumga Plaza
    • Cho Yeong Un - previous owner of Geumga Plaza
    • Nam Joo Sung from Jipuragi Law Firm in Geumga Plaza (FL father's assistant)
    • Larry Kang from Dance Step Up studio at Geumga Plaza
    • Agent An Ki Seok who wants to trail Vincenzo (using his own savings....)
    • No one
    • Someone else. Who?
  2. 2. Do you think Taecyeon's character will turn out to be a villain?

• Yes, no way Taecyeon would take the 2nd ML role without him playing a substantial part to the story
    • Maybe, it's possible the producers messed up when they first announced that Taecyeon will play the villain - they backtracked later
    • No, Taecyeon's character is a puppy! Please let him stay sweet!
  3. 3. What do you think the female ex-prosecutor Jang Joon Woo's real agenda is?

• She joined Wuhan law firm because she was tired of trying fight for innocent people - working for the bad guys seems easier.
    • She might have a hidden agenda. Maybe she knows more about Babel's chairman than has been shown so far?
    • She clearly has a game plan we viewers don't know about yet. She might have joined Wuhan to take Wuhan down and punish all the evil guys.
    • I have a feeling she might actually be the most evil character in this drama.....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/27/2021 at 08:00 AM

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many critics here that rate this drama like Vincenzo rates the local Italian chef's cuisine.    I like this drama just the way it is, odd humor and all.   Some people lik

VINCENZO (2021) Credit: mostlyfate

On contrary, I found HCY is very eccentric and funny in her own style lol.. kinda refreshing character: she is pretty, smart, badass, but also comical in a sense she's bit exaggerating and acts childi

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, And More Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

On January 5, tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” (literal title) released photos of its script reading with the cast!

“Vincenzo” is about Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and Italian Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea after a conflict within his organization. He joins forces with Hong Cha Young, a tough veteran lawyer, to take down villains by using villainous methods. It is a story of dark heroes who achieve catharsis by getting rid of villains who cannot be touched by the law.

It is being directed by Kim Hee Won (“The Crowned Clown,” “Money Flower“) and written by Park Jae Bum (“The Fiery Priest,” “Good Manager,” “Good Doctor,” “God’s Quiz“). In addition to the director and writer, Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Yoo Jae Myung, Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul attended the script reading.

song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-taecyeon-kwak

Song Joong Ki impressed with his diverse acting range that encapsulated both his character’s guile and sincerity as he becomes a dark hero to eliminate villains who have their roots deep in Korean society. In doing this, he gets involved with the tenants of Geumga Plaza. Jeon Yeo Bin brought Hong Cha Young to life as a lawyer who thinks in terms of advantage/disadvantage rather than good/evil, has a sharp tongue, and is single-minded to the point of obsession.

Taecyeon immersed himself in the character of Jang Joon Woo, an intern lawyer who comes from abroad and dreams of being Hong Cha Young’s James Bond. He has a clumsy side that belies his handsome looks and sweet smile.

Yoo Jae Myung plays Hong Yoo Chan, Hong Cha Young’s father, who is also a lawyer. His law firm, Straws, gives strength to those who need it, like the tenants of Geumga Plaza. Yoon Byung Hee plays Nam Joo Sung, a manager at his law firm and his right-hand man. Kim Yeo Jin plays Choi Myung Hee, a lawyer who is a former prosecutor. She is a villainess who goes after her goals without shedding blood or tears. Her easygoing appearance hides her talent at scheming and plotting.

Kwak Dong Yeon plays Jang Han Seo, the president of Babel Group, a man with a crazy side and no sense of conscience. He is a villain who is obsessed with winning and uses tyranny and abuses of power to get what he wants, making him a target for Vincenzo Cassano. Jo Han Chul plays Han Seung Hyuk, a lawyer at Korea’s top law firm and the man in charge of cleaning up after Babel Group’s messes.

The tenants of Geumga Plaza include Tak Hong Shik (Choi Duk Moon), a master launderer for three generations; Totoro (Kim Hyung Muk), the chef of a pasta restaurant called Arno; and Lee Chul Wook (Yang Kyung Won) and Jang Yeon Jin (Seo Ye Hwa), the owners of a pawnshop; Kwak Hee Soo (Lee Hang Na), the owner of a bunsik [Korean fast food] restaurant; Larry Kang (Kim Sul Jin), the owner of a GOSTEP exercise studio; Juck Ha (Lee Woo Jin) and Chae Shin (Kwon Seung Woo), Buddhist monks; and Seo Mi Ri (Kim Yoon Hye), who gives piano lessons.

Im Chul Soo plays Ahn Ki Suk, the leader of the Italian division at the foreign organized crime response team in the National Intelligence Service, while Kim Young Woong plays Park Suk Do, the president of a private loan and financial management company.

“Vincenzo” premieres sometime in February.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447000wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-2pms-taecyeon-and-more-hold-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 5
  • Blob 1
January 5 2021

First script reading for tvN drama “Vincenzo”

Vincenzo-SR1SM1.jpg

First script reading for tvN drama series “Vincenzo,” starring Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, & TaecYeon, took place August 9, 2020 in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea. The first script reading was attended by main cast members including Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, TaecYeon, Yoo Jae-MyungKim Yeo-Jin, Kwak Dong-YeonJo Han-Chul, Choi Duk-Moon, Kim Hyung-Mook, Yang Kyung-Won, Kim Yoon-Hye, and Lim Chul-Soo. The drama series features Song Joon-Ki playing veteran attorney Vincenzo. He flees the mafia in Italy and returns to South Korea. In Korea, he teams up with tenacious attorney Hong Cha-Young played by Jeon Yeo-Bin.

“Vincenzo” is now set to air from February, 2021 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Saturday & Sunday 9PM time slot after “Mr. Queen“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Casano (Song Joong-Ki). He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha-Young (Jeon Yeo-Bin). She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

When Song Joong Ki looks more babyface than TaecYeon :D:heartxoxo:

Waiting for This. Haven't seen SJK in a drama since..... The Innocent Man drama. I'm not the biggest fan of his or his recent dramas but I like him much in the drama he's appear before he went into service.  Hoping this will be a good one.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Soompi Awards: Best dramas of 2020

Here is your chance to vote for the prime time k-dramas you enjoyed the most last year.

Which dramas will win our prestigious award? Please vote! :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers ( @Lmangla and @partyon)

• Blob 1

Jeon Yeo Bin Talks About Working With Song Joong Ki For Upcoming Drama, Reflects On Her Rise To Fame, And More

e586bacec95047318dfdf540f3565818.jpeg?s=

Jan 10, 2021
by S. P

Jeon Yeo Bin recently participated in a pictorial and interview for Elle Korea to share her thoughts on her upcoming drama, her acting career thus far, and more!

Jeon Yeo Bin, who was previously confirmed to be appearing in the upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” (literal title), said that she has been so engrossed in her character that she hasn’t had any time to think about the drama’s premiere. When describing her character Hong Cha Young, she emphasized her unique rhythm and odd personality. “Since her rhythm is different from who I am, it’s been an interesting experience getting used to the role,” she explained.

Continuing to express her enthusiasm for the drama, she said, “When actors return home after filming, they sometimes feel unsure of themselves and wonder if they did a good job. But after coming back from the ‘Vincenzo’ set, I’m full of excitement. It’s a set where I can gain courage and confidence.”

Jeon-Yeo-Bin-3.jpg

The drama marks Jeon Yeo Bin’s first encounter with Song Joong Ki, whom she described as someone who often buys food for the other actors and staff. She shared what it was like to work with Song Joong Ki, saying, “My character is the type of person who keeps pestering other people. I felt embarrassed doing that to a senior actor that I just met, but he would always say, ‘It’s okay to do more.’ Thanks to him I was able to act more freely and naturally.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1447945wpp/jeon-yeo-bin-talks-about-working-with-song-joong-ki-for-upcoming-drama-reflects-on-her-rise-to-fame-and-more

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch: Song Joong Ki Sends An Ominous Warning In Exciting 1st Teaser For New tvN Drama

30811387fa3549038d713806fe1081ce.jpeg?s=

Jan 21, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” has unveiled its intriguing first teaser!

“Vincenzo” is a new drama starring Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her slightly clumsy intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

In the newly released teaser for the upcoming drama, Vincenzo Cassano declares, “I’m not here to negotiate, but to deliver a warning.” Wielding both the scales of justice and a gun, he continues, “Because I’m going to be the one making the judgment.”

“Vincenzo” will premiere on February 20 at 9 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Mr. Queen.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449903wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-sends-an-ominous-warning-in-exciting-1st-teaser-for-new-tvn-drama

• Like 3
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat-Sun, 9 p.m. KST- Premieres on February 20
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST- Premieres on February 20th
January 21 2021

First teaser trailer for tvN drama “Vincenzo”

Vincenzo-teaserSM2.jpeg

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Vincenzo” starring Song Joong-Ki, Jeon Yeo-Bin, & TaecYeon. The teaser trailer has Song Joong-Ki stating “I came to warn, not to negotiate. I am the one who passes judgement.”

Ep.1 air date for Vincenzo is now set for February 20, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: At the age of 8, Park Joo-Hyeong went to Italy after he was adopted. He is now an adult and has the name of Vincenzo Casano (Song Joong-Ki). He is a lawyer, who works for the Mafia as a consigliere. Because of a war between mafia groups, he flees to South Korea. In South Korea, he gets involved with Lawyer Hong Cha-Young (Jeon Yeo-Bin). She is the type of attorney who will do anything to win a case. Vincenzo Casano falls in love with her. He also achieves social justice by his own way.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-vincenzo

Vincenzo' Song Joong-ki, transformed into an Italian mafia lawyer

ONTTJQG2TS5IN47OD2ESTDFOPE.jpg

On the 21st, TVN’s new Saturday drama “Vinsenzo” (played by Jae-beom Park, director Hee-won Kim) released the first teaser video that predicts the realization of a damn hot mafia-style justice. The intense aura of Song Joong-ki, who transformed into a harsh mafia lawyer, Vincenzo Cassano, warms expectations.

In the teaser video released on this day, Song Joong-ki, who played as Vincenzo, announces his intense first appearance with a silhouette covered in darkness and a quiet voice of warning. As if he was wearing a lighter as if in thought, he opened his eyes, and symbolic and intense images such as a bloody gun, a balance, and a broken glass pass. Vincenzo turns the atmosphere into a cool charisma unlike his superior suit fit and sweet visuals that catch the eye at once. “I came to warn, not negotiate. Following a meaningful warning, "Because I will make the judgment," Vincenzo's sharp eyes, aiming a gun at someone, raises the heart rate.

(Google translation)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/21/QZVUTFQXHY4NQJ5SA2FXG6MG7Q/

• Like 3

Announcer Kim Nam-hee makes a special appearance in “Vincenzo”.

OZ2P4BXSQ2INAHD34U4S7OA5KE.jpg

On the 18th, her agency, Star Leeum Entertainment, said, “Kim Nam-hee will make a special appearance in the tvN drama “Vincenzo.” In her acting challenge, she asks for much anticipation and interest.”

“Vincenzo” depicts the story of an Italian mafia lawyer who came to Korea due to the betrayal of an organization and wiped out a villain in the manner of a villain with a veteran self-cultivation lawyer.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/18/M5ERP54FONLVQLSFGJOPXEKC5A/

Song Joong Ki Shows His Charisma In Black-And-White Poster For Upcoming tvN Drama

f5a9fe45f7c24e1dbf6bd1bef21772aa.jpeg?s=

Jan 22, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” has unveiled a new poster of Song Joong Ki!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization. He ends up crossing paths with a sharp-tongued lawyer named Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), and the two join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the law.

It is being directed by Kim Hee Won (“The Crowned Clown,” “Money Flower“) and written by Park Jae Bum (“The Fiery Priest,” “Good Manager,” “Good Doctor,” “God’s Quiz“). It also stars 2PM’s Taecyeon, Yoo Jae Myung, Kim Yeo Jin, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul.

The new black-and-white poster shows Song Joong Ki’s dark charisma as a Mafia lawyer who is willing to do anything it takes to get justice. The poster background hints at his Italian upbringing and the caption reads, “Evil is punished by evil,” hinting at the character’s anti-hero status.

vincenzo-song-joong-ki.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450059wpp/song-joong-ki-shows-charisma-movie-star-poster-drama-vincenzo

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Poster is looking gorgeous! And it looks like it's not going to be funny?? Can I dare hope it will be a serious drama and not a satire? :lol:

• Like 1

And suddenly looking forwated to this drama. I've been waiing. Poster coming across a 1940/50s  mobster  movie like the one  they show on TNT classics. Yep those black and white movies. 

♫ I shot you down bang bang. That awful sound bang bang. 

You hit the ground bang bang. My baby shot me down ♫

#Icouldntresistsinging :lol::P:D

I like watching SJK But yeah, depending on genre and story plot. Maybe he will channel a character like Al Pacino or  Kevin Kostner in their old mafia movies.  Please let this be a good drama.

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki Transforms Into A Cold-Hearted Mafia Consigliere For Upcoming tvN Drama

d23ed6925dbc4c19aeb8d899446a9acf.jpeg?s=

Jan 25, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s upcoming drama “Vincenzo” released new stills of Song Joong Ki!

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization. He ends up crossing paths with a sharp-tongued lawyer named Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin), and the two join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the law.

The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won, who worked on “The Crowned Clown” and “Money Flower,” and it is written by Park Jae Bum, who penned “The Fiery Priest,” “Good Manager,” “Good Doctor,” and “God’s Quiz.” “Vincenzo” also stars 2PM’s TaecyeonYoo Jae MyungKim Yeo JinKwak Dong Yeon, and Jo Han Chul.

In the newly released stills, Vincenzo is lost in thought with a glass of wine in his hand. He exudes a powerful charisma in his elegant and clean-cut suit as the Cassano family’s consigliere. Unlike his alluring outward appearance, he has a cold and expressionless face when he points the gun at someone. However, when he’s leading negotiations, Vincenzo has an easygoing smile and bright gaze.

Song-Joong-Ki-4.jpg

As a level-headed strategist with remarkable negotiation skills, Vincenzo Cassano lives for revenge, always giving people a taste of their own medicine. He will transform into a dark hero who takes down evil with evil methods when he discovers a deep-rooted, villainous cartel upon his arrival in Korea. Already, viewers are highly anticipating Vincenzo’s refreshing way of taking down villains as well as Song Joong Ki’s transformation into his one-of-a-kind character.

Song-Joong-Ki-3.jpg

Song Joong Ki shared, “I felt thrilled after coming across the script for the first time. It wasn’t a predictable story about good overcoming evil, and the method of punishing evil felt very new and refreshing. I think viewers will be able to feel the same thrill and catharsis.”

The actor added, “Although Vincenzo looks to be Korean on the outside, he’s Italian to the bone. Since he has always lived as a foreigner in the darkness, he’s a lonely figure who can’t even open up to people who are close to him. An interesting point in the drama will be Vincenzo’s change.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1450552wpp/song-joong-ki-transforms-into-a-cold-hearted-mafia-consigliere-for-upcoming-tvn-drama

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
  • larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST