Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

MVP of the week, the shooting and Babel's fate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the MVP (Most valuable/contributed greatly) character so far for you? (Choose up to 4)

• Inzaghi (The pigeon)
    • Vincenzo
    • Hong Cha Young
    • Jang Han Seo
    • Jang Han Suk
    • Lee Cheol-Wook - Jang Yeon-Jin (Geumga Plaza Pawnshop owners)
    • Tak Hong-Sik (the dry cleaners shop owner)
    • The Italian Restaurant Chef
    • An Gi-Seok (The NIS Agent)
    • Nam Joo Sung
    • Oh Gyeong-Ja (Vincenzo's mom)
    • Park Seok-Do (Bye-Bye Balloon Travels shop Owner)
    • Choi Myung Hee
    • Han Seung-Hyeok (Wusang Law firm's head)
    • Ms Yang (Bye-bye Balloon's receptionist)
    • The Monks
    • Seo Mi-Ri (the hacker, the pianist in the Geumga Plaza)
    • Cho Yeong-Un (Geumga Plaza Owner)
    • Kwak Hee-Soo (Geumga Plaza: Yeongho Snack Bar)
    • Paolo Cassano
  2. 2. Do you think Vincenzo will shoot anyone in the room at chairman Jang's mansion?

• Yes, he will shoot Choi Myung Hee
    • Yes, he will shoot Jang Han Suk
    • He will shoot, but not at anyone, only to warn that he can kill them right now.
    • He will not shoot, he will let them know, they will end up like the hitman if they continue targeting people around him.
    • He will try to shoot, but then the police will arrive.
    • Something else (Please mention)
  3. 3. Do you think Vincenzo will destroy Babel now that Jang Han Seo has offered to help him?

• Yes, he will destroy Babel group and everyone involved with it completely now that they killed his only family.
    • Yes, he will destroy Babel, but leave out Jang Han Seo, asking him to start afresh
    • No, his targets are Choi Myung Hee and Jang Han Suk, he will not go after anyone/anything else
    • Something else (Please Mention)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/2021 at 08:00 AM

Lovely goodbye post from Yoo Jae Myung who played Hong Yu Chan 

Apparently, there was a little Song Joong Ki easter egg in this cute scene with Mr Nam looking after the plants:lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more! That was a perfect kiss scene. From the very beginning, when the gallery director  started chanting for a kiss, you could see CY having that look of inner turmoil, but finally c

Hello Vincenzoners! I'm new in this thread but I've been reading all the posts in this forum. I'm using a mobile to write this comment so I'm sorry if I may get to spoil some stuff related to the rece

Episode 14 was amazing!!!!! Definitely one of the strongest episodes and up there as one of my favourite episodes of the drama so far.  I have lots of thoughts but like pretty much everyone else I nee

Spoiler

Taec's nerdy newbie character was off and doesn't suit Taec at all. BUT holy crap, I did not expect him to be the real boss of BABEL. 

idgi Choi Myunghee felt injustice when her senior/superior asked her to clean their mess but she helps BABEL, orders people to kill someone then she got scared by bloody clothes? She act all tough and scary yet get scared easily. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
2 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Question, are Vincenzo and Chayoung supposed to have a romantic storyline?

Yes, as stated in drama plot they will fall in love

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

“Vincenzo” And “Times” Both Achieve Their Highest Ratings Yet

Both tvN’s “Vincenzo” and OCN’s “Times” soared to new heights last night!

On February 28, both new dramas hit new all-time highs in viewership with their fourth episodes. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of Song Joong Ki‘s new drama “Vincenzo” broke into the double digits with an average nationwide rating of 10.2 percent and a peak of 11.5 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

Additionally, “Vincenzo” achieved its highest viewership ratings to date among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average of 6.1 percent and a peak of 7.2 percent nationwide.

Lee Joo Young and Lee Seo Jin‘s new time-warp mystery drama “Times” similarly broke its own personal record, scoring an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent and a peak of 3.2 percent for its fourth episode.

Meanwhile, TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.7 percent and a peak of 9.1 percent for the night.

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Homemade Love Story” remained the most-watched drama of Sunday night with average nationwide ratings of 29.0 percent and 31.2 percent for its two parts.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456868wpp/vincenzo-and-times-both-achieve-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

So happy to see Song Joong Ki back with a bang and the ratings go up. Loved this episode the best . Vincenzo rocks . Fighting Oppa - following him since Sungukwan scandal ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

Ending ep3 soon.. 

The tenants of the building seemed annoying... sorry..

Lawyer Hong seemed unreasonable because of his wish to win against Babel.. if it is a big and ruthless company, he should know he wouldnt last long... 

And damn it.. i was just shocked by the truck of doom!...

is it really done by that ex senior prosector! I have a feeling she is one of the good guys despite what she said on the phone!... 

I can see why ep4 has an incrase ratings.. 

Gonna watch it next!

• Like 6

Hi  everyone  finally I catch all the 4 episodes  of vincenzo . oh this month dramas  really kill me I cant even catch everything  or write  about all of them and I am so enjoying   all of them to let some side to watch later ( I was catch in storm  of dramas) 

I have to write  it start a little  funny  and not my tybe of the Korean dark humor  but it did a good balance of everything  to keep me around and it was more great then I thought  

In ep 4 it was the show of the good acting  from everyone  , like everyone  show their ability  to show different  sides and emotions and it was great 

Making the father  death break my heart but treating  him with respect  showing how many people  respect and trust him was so emotional  that made me cry more then his death( that the meaning  of  real living when the world  can say whatever  they want but you still in people heart untouchable and living)   

HCY and vincenzo  joins  hand was brilliant  and super crazy but right, this what happen  when two wild , crazy and brazen  people  join hand so fun to watch and so great to see their payback 

What  I like the most making HCY this kind of crazy between  good and evil  and not making her so rightfully or innocent  , the world need someone  like her she can play in both side comfortable,  it her play zoon  and they made mistakes  losing her  

I like how she officially  ask for the driver  death, but wasn't  happy  about it and  wasn't  regret  it in the same time , she simply  know it right he deserve it but it dont help her and didn't  make her feel right  so let not do it again 

Vincenzo sure   did cross more then her into  the dark parts of life but still has yearning  to the good things  that why  HCY father touch him, and that why HCY so fitting  him  

Watching  HCY making me impressed how it make vincenzo  feel, she so unexpected

And finally  the fact that vincenzo  can't  resist bricking  with HCY even when act as unconscious :joy: and the fact  that he burn  everything just cause HCY  father said that once , and the fact that his name meaning  itself is a red warning  to anyone  who dare to make him enemy 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Ah... i was wrong... Ms Choi was evil..  

While Teac is the owner of Babel.... oh can he just put his hair up, it would look better on him, being the evil and handsome villian that he should be :D

Lets hope Vincenzo will live at the end of the drama... we cant really predict with this type of drama, we want it to be happy of course...:lol:

And yeah, the tenants of the building are still annoying... im sure they will help Vincenzo later on, if they are not killed one by one, but we should expect that right... 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

is it really done by that ex senior prosector! I have a feeling she is one of the good guys despite what she said on the phone!... 

I also have a tiny piece of me thinking the same thing.  Is she undercover?  Is she trying to get to the real power behind Babel?  Did she stage the deaths of Hong and the researcher to protect them?  Same with Cha-Young, replacing her as the lawyer for Babel.  After the big reveal, I think anything is possible.

While we're at it, let's talk about that psychopathic villain.  Unfortunately, I don't think his feelings for Cha-Young are true.  He's just using her, first to get to Hong, now to get to Vincenzo.  If he can treat his brother so cruelly, he is capable of much worse.

BTW kudos to Taecyeon.  I got chills up my spine watching him channel being bad.  Hope he harnesses that energy and delivers for the next 16 episodes.  This director seems to understand how to do both slapstick and subtle delivery.  

• Like 8

I forgot to mention that he just deliberately threw his lighter away when lighting up the place. That lighter had a carving, family crest, on it. It is a good lead to find him and his people, especially when HCY also discarded her mask as soon as she was in the car, and such places usually have CCTV.

In any case, he keeps abandoning his lighter. Like when he blew up that vineyard, too. 

How many lighters of the same calibre does he own?

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, agenth said:

I forgot to mention that he just deliberately threw his lighter away when lighting up the place. That lighter had a carving, family crest, on it. It is a good lead to find him and his people, especially when HCY also discarded her mask as soon as she was in the car, and such places usually have CCTV.

In any case, he keeps abandoning his lighter. Like when he blew up that vineyard, too. 

How many lighters of the same calibre does he own?

He acting like in Italy , he do that on proupse  in Italy  it like a print of the family  who did it , no law or evidence  for police  it all underground punishment between  criminal not trying to hide who did it but actually  announced  who did it 

And about the lighter  I doubt after that big fire and damage they will find it or even it will be in good  condition 

But about the HYC mask off I thought  the same in that scene, but I think they already take care of the CCTV I dont think  vincenzo  didn't  take plane it all just like he cut the water to make sure nothing  survive  in that building 

Finally  I think he has enough  number  of lighters to do a lot  of crazy things all the time :joy:

• Like 7
5 hours ago, TheaN said:

I also have a tiny piece of me thinking the same thing.  Is she undercover?  Is she trying to get to the real power behind Babel?  Did she stage the deaths of Hong and the researcher to protect them?  Same with Cha-Young, replacing her as the lawyer for Babel.  After the big reveal, I think anything is possible.

While we're at it, let's talk about that psychopathic villain.  Unfortunately, I don't think his feelings for Cha-Young are true.  

I thought Ms Choi was upright but when she was revealed to be the one who ordered the two men to kill Lawyer Hong, then ive changed my mind...

As for Teac... based on the above interview, with all his answers being just Cha-yong, perhaps he psychopatically likes Cha-yong very much....  im not sure what his motive was, since he was the one who revealed to cha-yong that the building was going to be torn down at 11pm the night Vincenzo had to create that party....

So will see if the writer can be consistent with with his characters and surprise us again .... 

And yes, i was concerned with the scene where everyone took down their masks when the building was slowly exploding... perhaps they had it covered, even the cctv room would be destroyed in the fire, hence the face reveal... 

• Like 6

New character poster for Jang Jun-Woo from TvN:

spacer.png

"Crazily ambitious CEO of the Babel Group ! Cold-blooded sociopathic villain… "

From the articles coming out today, sounds like he will continue to portray both roles, at least for awhile.  So the big reveal was for the audience's benefit.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Vincenzo: Episode 3

by quirkycase

Vincenzo03-00099.jpg

Our eccentric corporate lawyer butts heads with her new boss as Wusang races to locate the missing researcher before he can implicate Babel and ruin their case. Meanwhile, when Babel makes it clear exactly how far they’re willing to go to silence those who get in their way, our lead and his righteous lawyer friend have differing ideas about what this fight is worth.

EPISODE 3

CEO Park’s people discover that the police are there on protection detail – one of the attendees is the Italian ambassador. Meanwhile, Cha-young pulls Vincenzo aside, wondering what his endgame is. He paid for this event himself and goes around in fancy designer suits, so what could he want with Geumga Plaza? Vincenzo claims he fell in love with place just because, but Cha-young denounces his romanticism and argues love always has a reason.

After hearing the ambassador is there, CEO Park calls the demolition off. Cha-young returns to Wusang where Attorney Han tells her off for not informing him about the run-away researcher. Cha-young doesn’t take well to being criticized by Myung-hee, and Myung-hee isn’t a fan of Cha-young’s arrogance. They decide to give Cha-young a chance to fix this with the understanding she’ll be fired if she fails.

Since Vincenzo arranged and paid for the event out of pocket, the tenants soften toward him, assuming he wouldn’t have spent all that money if he weren’t on their side. Chef Baek talks some nonsense about how he and Vincenzo connect because Italy, and the women gush over how handsome Vincenzo is.

At home, Vincenzo looks over the case files for Babel Pharmaceuticals and searches for a more permanent strategy for stopping the demolition. At Wusang, while Myung-hee does her aerobics in full view of the office, Cha-young gets Joon-woo to look up Vincenzo only to discover he’s a legit lawyer without a criminal record.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/03/vincenzo-episode-3/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

“Vincenzo” Unveils New Poster Of 2PM’s Taecyeon Following Reveal Of His Character’s Shocking Secret

tvN’s “Vincenzo” has released a new poster of 2PM’s Taecyeon after revealing a major secret about his character!

“Vincenzo” is a drama starring Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

Spoilers

The latest episode of “Vincenzo” highlighted the brutal revenge match of Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young. After they discovered Babel Pharmaceutical’s plans to launch a new medicine with illegal drugs as its main component, Hong Yoo Chan (Yoo Jae Myung) lost his life trying to keep the substance from being released. After facing such a crisis, Vincenzo grows increasingly infuriated with the villains’ merciless attacks.

In order to follow the mafia’s principle of repaying what you’ve received, Vincenzo went to find the person who insisted on killing Hong Yoo Chan. He teamed up with Hong Yoo Chan’s daughter Hong Cha Young, who knew about the connections between her father’s death, Babel Pharmaceuticals, and Woosang Law Firm. The two sent a warning to Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin) for provoking Hong Yoo Chan and set Babel Pharmaceutical’s entire storage warehouse on fire.

On March 2, tvN released a new poster of Taecyeon’s character Jang Joon Woo after the jaw-dropping revelation that he is not only a law firm intern, but the real chairman of Babel Pharmaceuticals. The poster shows Jang Joon Woo as the drama’s hidden villain, acting as the plot’s newest key variable. As Vincenzo slowly starts taking revenge on all his enemies, viewers can anticipate how his battle with Jang Joon Woo will unfold.

The caption on the poster reads, “Insane ambition,” emphasizing the shocking true identity of Jang Joon Woo. The rest of the caption reads, “The real chairman of Babel Pharmaceuticals! A vicious, sociopathic villain.” The contrast of the poster characterizes the cold, true personality of Jang Joon Woo that was hiding behind the bright smile he always donned, even while being scolded by his boss Hong Cha Young.

Taecyeon-1.jpg

Regarding the shocking revelation about his character, Taecyeon commented, “Jang Joon Woo is a character that will be able to show you a 180-degree difference between hot and cold. I found it charming that I was able to act as both an innocent intern and a self-absorbed villain, all in one character. Portraying the process of Jang Joon Woo’s corruption is another challenge for myself, so I’m doing my best while acting.”

tvN’s “Vincenzo” airs Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457151wpp/vincenzo-unveils-new-poster-of-2pms-taecyeon-following-reveal-of-his-characters-shocking-secret

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2