Quantcast

[Current Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

MVP of the week, the shooting and Babel's fate  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the MVP (Most valuable/contributed greatly) character so far for you? (Choose up to 4)

• Inzaghi (The pigeon)
    • Vincenzo
    • Hong Cha Young
    • Jang Han Seo
    • Jang Han Suk
    • Lee Cheol-Wook - Jang Yeon-Jin (Geumga Plaza Pawnshop owners)
    • Tak Hong-Sik (the dry cleaners shop owner)
    • The Italian Restaurant Chef
    • An Gi-Seok (The NIS Agent)
    • Nam Joo Sung
    • Oh Gyeong-Ja (Vincenzo's mom)
    • Park Seok-Do (Bye-Bye Balloon Travels shop Owner)
    • Choi Myung Hee
    • Han Seung-Hyeok (Wusang Law firm's head)
    • Ms Yang (Bye-bye Balloon's receptionist)
    • The Monks
    • Seo Mi-Ri (the hacker, the pianist in the Geumga Plaza)
    • Cho Yeong-Un (Geumga Plaza Owner)
    • Kwak Hee-Soo (Geumga Plaza: Yeongho Snack Bar)
    • Paolo Cassano
  2. 2. Do you think Vincenzo will shoot anyone in the room at chairman Jang's mansion?

• Yes, he will shoot Choi Myung Hee
    • Yes, he will shoot Jang Han Suk
    • He will shoot, but not at anyone, only to warn that he can kill them right now.
    • He will not shoot, he will let them know, they will end up like the hitman if they continue targeting people around him.
    • He will try to shoot, but then the police will arrive.
    • Something else (Please mention)
  3. 3. Do you think Vincenzo will destroy Babel now that Jang Han Seo has offered to help him?

• Yes, he will destroy Babel group and everyone involved with it completely now that they killed his only family.
    • Yes, he will destroy Babel, but leave out Jang Han Seo, asking him to start afresh
    • No, his targets are Choi Myung Hee and Jang Han Suk, he will not go after anyone/anything else
    • Something else (Please Mention)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/2021 at 08:00 AM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't agree more! That was a perfect kiss scene. From the very beginning, when the gallery director  started chanting for a kiss, you could see CY having that look of inner turmoil, but finally c

Hello Vincenzoners! I'm new in this thread but I've been reading all the posts in this forum. I'm using a mobile to write this comment so I'm sorry if I may get to spoil some stuff related to the rece

Episode 14 was amazing!!!!! Definitely one of the strongest episodes and up there as one of my favourite episodes of the drama so far.  I have lots of thoughts but like pretty much everyone else I nee

:wut: 

This is me at the end of episode 3. This shooooow. This show is so very good. Mannnnnnn. I am so sad, but I knew it was likely coming. Now it is time for the monster to take care of the bad guys like the dad asked for. 

• Like 5

:scream::scream::scream: This was me at the end of episode 3!

I was expecting we would lose Papa Hong but not like this and not so soon:bawling::bawling::bawling:   I thought they would at least wait until the end of episode 4.  The double whammy of the poor whistleblower being caught and the truck crashing through the window was terrifying.

"Regret is the most painful thing in life" Vincenzo has said that twice in the drama so far.  I wonder what Vincenzo's regrets are. 

Hong Cha Young should have listened to Vincenzo about regrets and things she said to her father and apologise immediately.  He was right that she was behaving like a brat.  Like Vincenzo said "criticisms children give their parents will come back as regrets" and hurtful words she threw at him in anger during their argument may well be the last words CHY will ever say to him. Even worse when she finds out he was right about the drugs and the evil company she was defending was the one who put the hit out on her father.  If her father is dead she will have regrets for the rest of her life. It is going to be interesting to see how her character develops in the aftermath

I wanted to scream at the screen when Hong Yu Chan said he would pick the researcher up tomorrow morning.  I knew that was a bad idea.  Vincenzo should feel bad for not answering the call or telling Hong Yu Chan straight away.  He did it to stop to stop HYC getting even further involved but now the researcher is dead and it did not save HYC.

We can see Vincenzo is unintentionally becoming attached to Geumga Plaza and the people.  He even tried to shake himself out of it and get on with recovering the gold but after this episode he will be out for blood.  Now Vincenzo will become the monster HYC was wishing for..

• Like 7

Wow - this thing is picking up speed fast

After finishing episode 3, just a few short and long term predictions ...

- Vincenzo will make peace with his mother before she passes, and he'll find away to clear her name before she dies.

- Cha-Young will become a public defender in the end

- Joon-Woo is "Crystal Ball"

- Chef Toto due to Vincenzo's critiques, will actually improve and become a renown chef

- Cheol-Wook after his "martial arts" are joked about for most of the drama, he will actually be a great fighter in the end

- Myung-Hee ... not sure - she might be evil, or she might be undercover for the prosecutors office

Ep 4 previews looks like the "monster" has been unleashed 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Good predictions at @LeftCoastOppa

Episode 3 definitely picked up speed towards the main plot as we are seeing our leads finally team up from the next episode.

I do hope Vincenzo makes peace with his mother.  I like the idea of Cha Yong becoming a public defender, clearing Vincenzo's mother's name and following in her father's footsteps.  Speaking of mothers, I wonder what exactly happened with Cha Young's mothe?

It made me laugh how Chef Toto had a bit of attitude with Vincenzo because he got all those compliments at the party.  Then Vincenzo insulted his food again and he was totally deflated.  Poor guy!:lol::lol::lol: 

Chairman Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon's character) is actually kind of cute in a dumb way.  He isn't very bright, clueless and stressed out by "hyung-nim" demands.  The ex-prosecutor picked up very quickly that he is clearly no mastermind.

I think most people know the real villain now thanks to whatever fool messed up the casting notice last year:rolleyes: i wish we didn't know already because their scenes together are funny and his crush on her is cute. It was so adorable when he was listing the reasons she needs him like finding her car and being the audience for her skits^_^ What I don't get is why he seems to be trying to save Cha Young?  He clearly wants her off the case seemingly for her safety.  Does he genuinely have real feelings for her?

I am OBSESSED with Cha Young's fits in this episode. Her work styling is amazing:approves:

I didn't realise until I read a comment that Cha Young was making fun of Prosecutor Myung Hee's zumba dancing at the office drinks party (then I watched again and it was so obvious:P) That girl is too bold!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

@raziela I know right Taecyeon's character at this stage is really adorable and it's a shame that his role as an antagonist was revealed. I really like his cute and not-so-subtle ways of expressing that he likes HCY. However if he really is the evil guy then given what he did to all those researchers at his villa it's also a little creepy to have him flirt with her. Would have been even creepier if he was the one who ordered her father's death. I would honestly like to see more of both Kwak Dong-yeon and TC over say the other tenants honestly.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

“The Penthouse 2” Ratings Hit New All-Time High + “Vincenzo” Sees Slight Dip

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” shows no signs of slowing down!

On February 27, the second season of the hit drama climbed to new heights, achieving its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of “The Penthouse 2” scored average nationwide ratings of 18.8 percent and 24.0 percent for its two parts, easily dominating its time slot across all channels and marking a new personal record for the show.

Additionally, “The Penthouse 2” continued to see its ratings rise among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average nationwide rating of 10.5 percent.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Vincenzo” stayed strong for its third episode, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels despite a slight decline in viewership. The drama scored an average nationwide rating of 8.1 percent for the night.

TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.2 percent for its latest episode, while JTBC’s “Beyond Evil” remained stable with an average rating of 4.2 percent. OCN’s “Times” scored an average nationwide rating of 1.6 percent for its third episode.

Finally, KBS 2TV’s Homemade Love Story” successfully defended its position as the most-watched drama of Saturday night with average nationwide ratings of 23.8 percent and 28.5 percent for its two parts.

Which of these weekend dramas are you enjoying most? Let us know in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456778wpp/the-penthouse-2-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-vincenzo-sees-slight-dip

• Thanks 3

Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin Are More Than Ready For Revenge In “Vincenzo”

Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin will be teaming up to beat the villains in tvN’s “Vincenzo.”

“Vincenzo” stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) and her intern Jang Joon Woo (played by 2PM’s Taecyeon). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

Spoilers

In the last episode, Vincenzo and Hong Yoo Chan (Yoo Jae Myung) ran into trouble due to the schemes of the villains. Vincenzo, who was uncovering secrets about Babel Group in order to protect Geumga Plaza, realized that the Babel Pharmaceuticals incident was connected to a massive cartel. There were plans to launch a new medicine with illegal drugs as its main component. He learned about the lobbyists with political connections, the rebates between them, and the manipulated court case. Piecing these together, Vincenzo realized the scale of what they were up against and held Hong Yoo Chan back. However, Hong Yoo Chan did not stop in his efforts to keep the new medicine from being released.

Babel also began their counterattack when one of their researchers disappeared and caused some setbacks. Babel Group’s president Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon) was ordered by a mysterious figure to inflict harm on all those who participated in the research. When Woosang’s Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin) found out that the researcher who fled from the scene had come into contact with Hong Yoo Chan, she began her attack on her enemies as well. Not only was the researcher attacked, but Vincenzo and Hong Yoo Chan were also hit by a truck charging directly at them.

Faced with a dire situation, Vincenzo brings out his brutal nature. He exudes a cold aura as he stands next to Hong Cha Young, who has a big shovel hoisted on her shoulder.

song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin.jpegsong-joong-ki1.jpeg

The two are also found at the detention center, and the usually poker-faced Vincenzo pours out his fury at someone behind the bars.

Spoiler

song-joong-ki-21.jpeg

In episode 4 of “Vincenzo,” mafia lawyer Vincenzo and tough lawyer Hong Cha Young will team up to punish the villains. At first, Hong Cha Young did not believe it when her father Hong Yoo Chan told her about the existence of a giant cartel. But after the accident, she sees the true nature of Babel Group and resolves to get revenge. It remains to be seen Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young’s cooperation will be enough to win against Babel Group and the law firm Woosang.

The producers of “Vincenzo” commented, “Angered, Vincenzo will begin to brutally punish the mutant villains. An exciting battle will take place. Also keep an eye on the changes in Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young, and look forward to the actions of the ‘dark hero,’ who fights against evil with evil.”

The upcoming episode of “Vincenzo” airs on February 28 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456792wpp/song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin-are-more-than-ready-for-revenge-in-vincenzo

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

You know a show is good when the scene you’re expecting to happen still hits you in the gut when it does happen onscreen. Despite bracing myself for impact when the next scene showed them sitting down for drinks at a shop with glass windows, that scene still made me jump. 

The show did really well in laying down the characters and their motives. They make you want to cheer for the underdog and the good side. Mr Hong is such an all too-good character whose philosophical viewpoints tugs at the heartstrings. In such a short time, he has managed to make an impact on Vincenzo whose views and Italian upbringing are presumably less principled and ethical. The bad guys maneuvering behind Babel Pharma and Geumga Plaza are obviously ruthless. And I’d love to see Vincenzo outmaneuver them all. If there’s anyone who would know how to fight against these “monsters”, it would be him. Because really, his upbringing coming from a Mafia family dealing with the Italian cartel, dealing with this Babel Pharma Group should be like a walk in the park for Signore Cassano.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I'm just pissed off Lawyer Hong didn't seek out the researcher immediately, when the guy decided he was going to testify. Everybody is looking out for him, and it has already been shown that Babel Group is playing dirty. He could have brought the man to his own home at least, where they could have killed him. That would have been more logical than just saying they're going to meet up the next day. 

And the ending, god. They just aren't subtle, are they? There's no way that the authorities could decide this was just an accident, or can they? Who drives into a restaurant, when it isn't even a proper street? In such streets they always drive slowly, because it's narrow and because of the people. 

• Like 2

That whispering scene at the party made me laugh.

This time Cha Young was like ''what was that''.  :D

I love the umbrella scene.

That was a beautiful shot with  the umbrella turning from above.

It reminded me of the cult scene from the movie ''Singin' in the Rain''.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I need to noted that I am living in Korea for 7 years and I was in Italy when I was living in Russia and I need to say mb you saw it's harsh how Vincenzo is judging fake Italian chef but can I tell you that cheap fusion Italian Korean food is freaking AWFUL. They also add Korean mushrooms in pasta and this is just EH for Europeans T_T. And you can't find good cheese in South Korea like it's sooo hard to find good cheese here T_T.

Ok toxic time is over. Sorry for nagging but this is so true how they portray Vincenzo reaction to his cooking. Yes it's harsh but saddly true xD. I suggest you to watch dorama Pasta xD

• LOL 5

To be exact, I only watch SJK scene right now..lol. For other scenes, I either skip it or doing something else. He slept for 9days and wakes up perfectly. Is he a monster? I am curious about his upbringing now. 

Uuu... The rookie is the baddy. And he is the only one pronounce VC correctly. Well, we know TC English is good too. For those who multilingual, actually is not hard to pronounce other languages correctly. I guess.. 

• Like 2

Episode 4 hit the spot! Sad that HYC passed but it was expected as the catalyst for Vincenzo and HCY to join hands. Vincenzo also now has a purpose to prolong his stay in Korea. The pace and events of this episode was exactly what I’ve been waiting for. It was so good! Loving the Vincenzo + HCY tandem. They’re so cool and I had a couple of good laughs from the schemes they pulled. Simply brilliant *chef’s kiss* That other lawyer also came in handy lol. 

The revelation of the actual villain was not shocking but shocking that it happened sooner than I expected. Whatever the case, I hope the writer have a good story behind why he’s wasting his time as an undercover intern at wuisang. Also are his feelings for HCY genuine? As the villain, can Taecyeon comb his hair back? Would be more intriguing and separate him from the puppy image we’ve already created of him. 

• Like 5

Hello folks!
I have not post here for a while, but anyway, a few words of caution.
Possible spoiler alert!, please read on at your own risk.

Spoiler

Base on the first 2 episodes, I think the mystery man in the hockey suit is "Geumga Plaza" owner.
The first 2 episodes did reveal that only 3 people knew the location of the hidden treasure.
the Chinese tycoon, Vincenzo and Choi young-Joon(Geumga Plaza owner).
But, the Chinese tycoon is dead, so that left only Vincenzo and Mr. Choi are the last 2 people
to know the location of the hidden treasure.
I suspect that Mr. Choi(Geumga Plaza owner) already stole the hidden treasure.
I find it's kind of odd that he had rent out the space above the treasure to the 'fasting monk',
that sit right on top of the hidden treasure. He probably did that on purpose to keep Vincenzo
from accessing the hidden treasure, and prevent Vincenzo from finding out someone already stole
the hidden treasure.
Mr. Choi(Geumga Plaza Owner) probably used that stolen money to somehow control Babel corporate
in the shadow. I find it strange that Babel Chairman Jang is willingly submitted to the mystery
person in the hockey suit.
If this is true, Mr. Choi forced signing over Geumga Plaza to Babel corporation is a fake.
It's just to mask his involvement with Babel corp., and to fool Vincenzo that he's innocent.
But of course, at this early in the show, everyone is still a suspect.

Wow! the ending of 3rd episode is shocking. The scene when the truck plow into the restaurant
got me almost jump out of my seat. This drama seriousness had turned up a few notches.
Can't wait for the rest of this drama. I enjoyed the show so far, and I hope everyone here enjoy it
also.

• Like 3