2021 TVN DRAMA

VINCENZO

vincenzo-song-joong-ki.jpg

Drama: Vincenzo

Hangul: 빈센조

Genre: black comedy

Network: tvN

Episodes: 20

Director: Kim Hee Won (The Crowned Clown, Money Flower)

Writer: Park Jae-bum (The Fiery Priest, Blood, Good Doctor)

Release Date: February 20, 2021-May 2, 2021

Runtime: Sat-Sun, 9 p.m. KST (following kdrama Mr Queen)

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Vincenzo is a story about a Italy mafia consigliere’s lawyer Vincenzo Casano who a Korean adopted to Italy at the age of 8, after he escape to Korea, he meet a novice lawyer, Hong Cha-young.

Notes

The drama will be available on Netflix since February 20.

Cast

Song Joong-ki as Park Ju-hyung (Vincenzo Casano)

Jeon Yeo-bin as Hong Cha Young

Ok Taecyeon as Jang Jun Woo

Kwak Dong Yeon as Jang Han Seo

Yang Kyung Won as Lee Cheol-woo

Jo Han Chul as Han Seung-hyuk

Kim Yeo Jin as Choi Myung-hee

Yang Kyung won as Lee Cheol-wook

Kim Young Woong as Park Seok Do

Kim Hyung Mook as Chef Toto

Seo Ye- Hwa as Jang Yeon-Jin

Lee Hang Na as Kwak Hee-Soo

Seo Jin Won as Hwang Jin-tae

Kim Yoon Hye as Seo Mi Ri

Choi Deok Moon as Tak Hong-sik

Hong Seo Joon as Gil Jong-mu

Seo Ye Hwa as Jang Yeon-jin

Kim Seol-Jin as Larry Kang

Kwon Seung-Woo as Monk Chaeshin

Lim Chul-Soo as An Ki-Seok

Yoon Byung Hee as Nam Joo Sung

Kim Woo-Jin as paramedic

Choi Young Joon as

Lee Dal as

Kim Nam-hee (cameo)

Posters

Vincenzo1.jpg

Character posters

song-joong-ki1.jpg

jeon-yeo-bin-vincenzo.jpg

taecyeon-vincenzo.jpg

Spoiler

kim-yeo-jin-vincenzo.jpg

kwak-dong-yeon-vincenzo.jpg

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2PM’s Taecyeon Confirmed To Appear In tvN Drama Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin Are In Talks For

Jul 30, 2020
by J. Lim
efcc279f4e2c4b099daeaee1315697b2.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Taecyeon is making his return as an actor!

On July 30, it was reported that Taecyeon would be appearing in the upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo.” A source from his agency 51K confirmed the news and added, “Taecyeon will be taking on the role of Jang Jun Woo.”

According to the reports, Jang Jun Woo is a handsome and intelligent intern at a legal firm. He comes from a middle class family and is polite, hardworking, and innocent, but he falls into trouble because he often makes mistakes at his job. This will be Taecyeon’s first drama since “The Game: Towards Zero,” which concluded in March.

“Vincenzo” will tell the story of Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, whose Korean name is Park Joo Hyung and was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. He moves back to Korea and falls in love with female lawyer Hong Cha Young. Currently, Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin are in talks to play Vincenzo Cassano and Hong Cha Young respectively.

“Vincenzo” will be written by Park Jae Bum, who previously wrote “Good Manager” and “The Fiery Priest,” and directed by Kim Hee Won of “Money Flower” and “The Crowned Clown.” The drama is said to be in talks to air in early 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1415829wpp/2pms-taecyeon-confirmed-to-appear-in-tvn-dram-song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin-are-in-talks-for

Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin In Talks To Lead Upcoming tvN Drama

Jul 2, 2020
by D. Kim
e9338f9b06bb472a89d1f1f3eacc7329.jpeg?s=
Jul 2, 2020
by D. Kim

Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin may be uniting for a new drama!

On July 2, an industry representative reported that Song Joong Ki will be starring in the tvN drama “Vincenzo.”

In response to the report, his agency HiSTORY D&C commented, “Song Joong Ki is considering [the offer] to star in the new drama ‘Vincenzo.'”

Song Joong Ki has been offered the role of the Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano. His Korean name is Park Joo Hyung, and he was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. The drama tells his story of moving back to Korea and meeting the female lawyer Hong Cha Young.

It was revealed last month that Jeon Yeo Bin is in talks to play the female lead Hong Cha Young.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410405wpp/song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin-in-talks-to-lead-upcoming-tvn-drama

Song Joong-Ki offered lead male role in tvN drama series “Vincenzo”

Vincenzo-tp1SM1.jpg

Song Joong-Ki has been offered the lead male role in tvN drama series “Vincenzo.” He had a meeting with the drama series director Kim Hee-Won (“The Crowned Clown“) about the role and he is currently “considering” the offer. Actress Jeon Yeo-Bin has already received an offer to play the lead female role and she is currently “positively considering” the offer. The drama series revolves around two attorneys. If Song Joong-Ki accepts he will play Park Joo-Hyeong, who also has the name of Vincenzo Casano. He grew up in Italy and became a lawyer for the mafia, but returned to Korea because of a mafia war.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/song-joong-ki-offered-lead-male-role-in-tvn-drama-series-vincenzo
  • Like 2

Vincenzo: 2PM member Taecyeon to play a charismatic villain in Song Joong Ki's new K drama

Written By Pinkvilla Desk
While Song Joong-ki and Jeon Yeo-bin are closer to signing on the dotted line, 2PM member Taecyeon is already a confirmed cast member in Vincenzo. Read below to know more details about the 31-year-old actor's intriguing character who will be the main villain in the upcoming K-drama.

At the start of July, the news broke out that Song Joong-ki has narrowed down on his next K-drama. Titled Vincenzo, the storyline centers on Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer who is also a mafia consigliere. Due to fighting within his organisation, Vincenzo flees to Korea as Park Joo-hyung and encounters Hong Cha-young, also a lawyer. Jeon Yeo-bin is being considered to play Cha-young. While Kim Hee-won of Money Flower fame is directing Vincenzo, the writing has been undertaken by Park Jae-bum of The Fiery Priest fame.

Joong-ki and Yeo-bin are closer to signing on the dotted line but there's already one confirmed cast member and that 2PM's Taecyeon. The rapper's agency 51K confirmed the news with Ilgan Sports, via Koreaboo, sharing, "Taecyeon will appear in Vincenzo." In what will be his first villain role, the 31-year-old actor is portraying Jang Jun-woo, CEO of Wooseong Pharmaceuticals. Even though he's a man who has boyish but handsome visuals along with a pure smile, when he flips the switch, his overflowing charisma can turn into madness. As a drug lord, Jun-woo's only goal is to turn South Korea into a drug haven while spending huge amounts of drugs throughout the country with his connections to a Russian drug cartel.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/vincenzo-2pm-member-taecyeon-play-charismatic-villain-song-joong-kis-new-k-drama-553324

Taecyeon Joins K-Drama Vicenzo as Aspiring Kingpin Baddie Opposite Song Joong ki and Jeon Yeo Bin

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/29/taecyeon-joins-k-drama-vincenzo-as-aspiring-drug-kingpin-baddie-opposite-song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin/#more-103796

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vicenzo, 빈센조 - Premieres in first half 2021

There are two kind of news about Taecyeon`s role. Some said that he plays the rookie lawyer others said that he is a CEO of a Pharmaceutical company. I think it was a confusion in the news. He plays the intern of the law firm. But it looks more likely because he is too young to play the CEO and a drug lord. I think a more seasoned actor will take the role of the CEO. We`ll see.

I am glad to see Jeon Yeo Bin again after Be Melodramatic.  I am not sure what genre this drama will have.

• Like 2

@larus Thanks for the thread. Not sure exactly the story plot but from what I what I read I think I'm going to like it.  I'm not major fan of Song Joong Ki but I prefer most of his drama  before he did DOTS. I hope he accepts this. I like to see him in again in a a drama  genre similar to  An Innocent Man.  I'm not familiar with the one they want to female lead.

For the the lawyer part.. I agree with you. And maybe an actor ( not  pretty glosy but with hard  look for if charater is drug lord and CEO. Hmm, who could play that young lawyer part? I wouldn't mind  Kim Jae Young. I like him in Secret Boutique. Or perhaps,  Park Sung Hoon. I like him in Justice as the  pyscho rich killer. Or maybe Yang SeJong? Jang Ki Yong? But if actors had done lead roles, wil they still accept second lead?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jongski said:

For the the lawyer part.. I agree with you. And maybe an actor ( not  pretty glosy but with hard  look for if charater is drug lord and CEO. Hmm, who could play that young lawyer part?

I think the young lawyer is played by Taecyeon. He accepted the role. I am not sure if he indeed plays the intern and not CEO. There were contracticting news. Either way, I am alright. I should trust the casting director.

I want the villain to be played by an older actor but we don`t know the caracteristics of the character.

I wish to see someone like Yoo Teo in the role, for exemple. He has the charisma and can make a baddie credible. He made an impression on me in Money Game this year.

I saw Taecyeon in Assembly and he was alright there. I thought that I never saw Song Joong ki in anything but I checked his filmography. I saw him in A Frozen Flower and Tree With Deep Roots but it was a long time ago.

I saw Jeon Yeo Bin more recently, in Live and Be Melodramatic. She made a good impression in the later. She received a leading role so quickly. I hope she will have a good role here as well.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Vicenzo, 빈센조 - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin & Ok Taecyeon - Premieres in first half 2021

OSEN | 2020. 08. 10.
A-list cast Song Joong Ki-Jeon Yeo Bin-Ok Taecyeon about to attack small screen with blockbuster "Vincenzo"

3DF409C0-D14E-4AD5-91B9-63968A61086A.jpg

The TV series "Vincenzo" will feature a super-hot combination including Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and Ok Taecyeon.

"Vincenzo" (director: Kim Hee Won/ scriptwriter: Park Jae Bum/ Planner: Studio Dragon/ Producer: Logos Film), tvN's new TV series that is voted as the most anticipated work in the first half of 2021, has confirmed the participation of Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and Ok Taecyeon and is about to start the official shooting.

"Vincenzo" tells the story of justice enforcement in a criminal way when a tough, veteran lawyer that is involved in a mafia syndicate's consigliere returns to Korea due to internal conflicts. Under the motto of "villains must be punished in the way of the villains," the drama promises to be a means of catharsis for the viewers with the dark heroes' fierce confrontation against degenerate villains that cannot be punished by law.

The combination of the hit-makers is such a noteworthy point. Director Kim Hee Won - who once demonstrated his impressive ability in "The Crowned Clown", "Money Flower", etc. - is expected to be a guarantee for the quality of the work. Besides, the one in charge of "Vincenzo" script is screenwriter Park Jae Bum, who is absolutely reliable thanks to the stable techniques and subtle sense of humor showcased through dramas "The Fiery Priest", "Chief Kim", "Good Doctor", "God's Quiz", etc. The two will invent a novel "social black comedy" with a unique and creative worldview in the genre of black comedy.

The actor combination that accentuates the appeals of characters is also arousing drama lovers' anticipation.

Song Joong Ki will bring a novel acting transformation through the role consigliere Vincenzo Cassano - a cold-blooded lawyer and strategist of a mafia gang. Unlike his sweet appearance, this character has an intense charm and such a great negotiation prowess that can take control of the opponent, and is also a "revanchist". After coming to Korea and encountering a deep-rooted villain cartel, Vincenzo Cassano will suddenly get involved with Hong Cha Young (played by Jeon Yeo Bin) - a devilish female lawyer who can even give her soul to win the case, ever since, they embark on the journey of resolving unpredictable cases. Getting much love from the public with the limitless transformation through each production, Song Joong Ki is anticipated to create another "role of a lifetime" in his career. Therefore, the audience is eager for how he will pull off Vincenzo Cassano - an unprecedentedly attractive role on the small screen - with his enthusiastic and flawless acting.

Jeon Yeo Bin, who has quickly emerged as a popular actress by participating in both movie and drama fields, will continue expanding her filmography in the role of Hong Cha Young, a malicious lawyer. This character has an abrasive manner and competitive spirit, she also the ace lawyer of Woosang, Korea's largest law firm. Hong Cha Young, who always pursues benefits over justice, will gradually change herself after she meets a "strong man" from Italy named Vincenzo Cassano (played by Song Joong Ki). The viewers are expecting that the performance of actress Jeon Yeo Bin - who always enhances the unique beauty of her characters - will double Hong Cha Young's energetic charm.

In the drama, Ok Taecyeon plays Jang Joon Woo, an overseas intern lawyer who desires to become "James Bond" of Hong Cha Young. This is an unpredictable character who has a manly look with a naive and sincere smile, but possesses such an eccentric and careless personality. Having wholeheartedly trusted and accompanied his boss Hong Cha Young, his aggressive nature is completely awakened at the appearance of Vincenzo. Accordingly, the audience is eagerly looking forward to Ok Taecyeon's new image with prominent charisma that promises to draw a lot of attention to the drama.

The production crew said, "'Vincenzo' in a black comedy telling about the story of dark heroes punishing villains in the way of villains. The work stands out with the synergy of unique characters, creative materials, and vivid story development. The drama gathers the capable cast that promises to best promote the reality and characteristic of each character."

The new TV series "Vincenzo" (tvN) will broadcast the first episode in the first half of 2021.

OSEN = Reporter Choi Na Young /nyc@osen.co.kr
Photo = Provided by HiSTORY D&C, J Wide Company, Fiftyone.K 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin Confirmed For New tvN Drama Along With 2PM’s Taecyeon

5a546ce103b641e88a5141b469f352c0.jpeg?s=

Aug 10, 2020
by U. Kim

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and 2PM’s Taecyeon are confirmed to play the leads of a new tvN drama!

Upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” will tell the story of Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization and gets involved with the tough lawyer Hong Cha Young. Together, they achieve justice utilizing methods used by the villains. The drama will bring catharsis to viewers as the dark heroes go head to head with the true villains who cannot be brought down using lawful methods.

Director Kim Hee Won of “Money Flower” and “The Crowned Clown” will join hands with screenwriter Park Jae Bum, who previously wrote “Good Manager” and “The Fiery Priest,” to create “Vincenzo.”

Song Joong Ki will play the Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, who is of Korean descent and was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. Equipped with unparalleled negotiation skills and charisma, Vincenzo Cassano lives for revenge. He discovers a deep-rooted, villainous cartel upon his arrival in Korea, and he finds himself solving the issue when he becomes involved with Hong Cha Young, a lawyer who will do anything to win a case.

Played by Jeon Yeo Bin, Hong Cha Young is the ace lawyer at Korea’s best law firm Woosang. She is more attentive to how advantageous or disadvantageous of a situation someone is in, rather than whether they are good or evil. She begins to change after she meets Vincenzo Cassano.

Taecyeon, who was previously confirmed to star in the drama, takes on the role of Jang Jun Woo, a handsome and intelligent intern at a legal firm who has experience living abroad. He is characterized by a carefree smile and a slightly clumsy and odd personality. He has absolute trust in Hong Cha Young, his senior at work, and the appearance of Vincenzo Cassano triggers his competitive spirit.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1418209wpp/song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin-confirmed-for-new-tvn-drama-along-with-2pms-taecyeon

• Like 4

Song Joong-ki becomes mafia consigliere in new drama with Jeon Yeo-bin, Taecyeon

by tineybeanie

sjk_oktaec1.jpg
Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-bin, Taecyeon

The main trio for upcoming tvN drama Vincenzo has been decided. Song Joong-ki (Arthdal Chronicles), Jeon Yeo-bin (Be Melodramatic), and Taecyeon (The Game: Towards Zero) have been confirmed for this mafia drama.

Song Joong-ki is set to play a mafia consigliere who escapes to Korea from Italy because of internal strife within the organization. He was the cold, logical master strategist and lawyer for the mafia, Vincenzo Casano. Belying his sweet appearance, he’s big on revenge.

Once in Korea, he ends up teaming with an ace lawyer who works for the biggest law firm in the country. She’s played by Jeon Yeo-bin, and together, they work to creatively punish corrupt, slippery villains by operating with methods outside the bounds of the law. Jeon Yeo-bin’s character is so tenacious that she would even sell her soul to catch these drug cartel villains. She’s Machiavellian about her ways to achieve her end goal, weighing the pros and cons rather than deciding on right and wrong.

Taecyeon will be playing an intern lawyer from overseas who wishes to be Jeon Yeo-bin’s “James Bond.” He has a macho appearance, but an adorably clumsy personality. He follows his preceptor, Jeon Yeo-bin, with faithfulness until Vincenzo shows up and revs up his hidden competitive side.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/08/song-joong-ki-becomes-mafia-consigliere-in-new-drama-with-jeon-yeo-bin-taecyeon/

casting news

Actor Jo Han Chul confirmed for tvN drama  Vicenzo. He will act as Han Seung-hyuk who is the CEO of the best law firm ‘Woo Sang’.

2020081302811_0.jpg

It is expected to reveal its unrivaled presence once again with his unique, delicate and bold acting.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/08/13/2020081302822.html

Casting news

Actress Kim Yeo jin joins the cast of tvN drama Vicenzo and  she will play a prosecutor, Choi Myung-hee.

2020081402317_0.jpg

Actress Kim Yeo-jin returns to the tvN drama'Vincenzo'.

Kim Yeo-jin takes on the role of the prosecutor, Choi Myung-hee. She is a pleasant person who enjoys Zumba dance with a simple tone in Gyeongsang-do dialect, but when it comes to what she is aiming for, she plans to give a reversal by handling her work calmly enough to be terrifying. (Google translate)

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/08/14/2020081402339.html

• 3 weeks later...

Kwak Dong Yeon Confirmed For New tvN Drama With Song Joong Ki And Jeon Yeo Bin

6557389972ff4499bfa6135ad5ef9928.jpeg?s=

Sep 3, 2020
by S. Nam

Kwak Dong Yeon will be joining Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin in tvN’s “Vincenzo”!

Upcoming tvN drama “Vincenzo” will tell the story of Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano who moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization and gets involved with the tough lawyer Hong Cha Young. Together, they achieve justice utilizing methods used by the villains. The drama will bring catharsis to viewers as the dark heroes go head to head with the true villains who cannot be brought down using lawful methods.

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Jang Han Seo, the head of Babel Group. Having had power and wealth since a young age, he is a violent figure fixated on winning. On the outside, Jang Han Seo appears to abuse his power and tyrannize others without a guilty conscience, but he is actually full of fears on the inside.

Kwak Dong Yeon will showcase great chemistry with Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, and 2PM’s Taecyeon, who were previously confirmed for the drama. Song Joong Ki will be playing the Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, Jeon Yeo Bin will play lawyer Hong Cha Young, and Taecyeon will star as the intern Jang Jun Woo.

After making his debut in 2012 with “My Husband Got a Family,” Kwak Dong Yeon starred in “Modern Farmer,” “Love in the Moonlight,” “Fight for My Way,” “My ID is Gangnam Beauty,” “Doctor Detective,” and more. The actor has been recognized for his detailed portrayal of characters, and he has also starred in plays and musicals. Recently, he also made a special appearance on tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and captivated the audience with his powerful acting.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1423306wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-confirmed-for-new-tvn-drama-with-song-joong-ki-and-jeon-yeo-bin

• Like 3

Kwak Dong-yeon joins all-star cast of Korean mafia drama Vincenzo

by tineybeanie

sjk-kdhun1.jpg
Kwak Dong-yeon, Song Joong-ki

Kwak Dong-yeon (My Strange Hero) is the latest addition to the cast of tvN’s upcoming drama Vincenzo. Starring Song Joong-ki (Arthdal Chronicles) as the titular anti-hero Vincenzo, it’s the story of a top consigliere who comes to Korea after internal struggles within the mafia family forces him on the run. He teams up with a veteran lawyer to punish slippery criminals through methods not strictly within the law.

The character Kwak Dong-yeon will be taking on is Babel Group’s maniacal leader. Because of the power and wealth he had at a young age, he’s grown into a violent, competition-obsessed man. Although he seems remorseless and sneeringly superior to all, he’s actually filled with fear on the inside.

Taecyeon (The Game: Towards Zero) and Jeon Yeo-bin (Be Melodramatic) have already confirmed their roles in the drama as the lawyers who team up with Vincenzo to destroy villains who keep escaping justice.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/kwak-dong-yeon-joins-all-star-cast-of-korean-mafia-drama-vincenzo/

Actor Kim Hyung-mook confirmed to appear on tvN's new drama'Vincenzo'

image_readtop_2020_921307_15994408274345

In the play, Kim Hyung-mook played the role of “Toto,” the owner chef of a pasta specialty store located in Geumga Plaza.
A character with a style full of butter, revealing his presence, raises questions about what kind of chemistry he will show with the characters around him.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/09/921307/

Kim Yun-hye joins tvN'Vinsenzo'.

optimize

On the 8th, the agency Sidus HQ announced that Yoon-Hye Kim will join tvN's new drama'Vincenzo' (played by Jae-bum Park/Director Hee-won Kim / Planning Studio Dragon / Production Logos Film).

The drama'Vincenzo' is a story in which Mafia Concilieri, who came to Korea from Italy due to a conflict within the organization, is entangled with a veteran attorney and realizes justice in the way of a villain.

Previously, actors Song Joong-ki, Jeon Yeo-bin, Ok Taek-yeon, Kim Yeo-jin, and Jo Han-cheol confirmed the appearance.

As a result, Yoon-hye Kim transformed into the role of Mi-ri Seo, the director of a piano academy who possessed an absolute pitch, and had a slender body and a soft voice.

Kim Yoon-hye said, "It is a great honor to act with a great director, writer, and good seniors," and "I am happy to be able to participate in the work because it was so much fun watching the script." She added, "I'll work hard so that I can enjoy shooting with my seniors, so please look forward to'Vinsenzo'."

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4051404

• Like 2