Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up (single)

Guest ae4azns

Guest ae4azns

The Sweet Escape 12/5/06
600pxgwenstefanithesweezv3.png

Listen: [X]

I heard this when it was circulating the net some time ago and today it was playing on the radio.

It's very....unique. I like the beat, not so sure about the lyrics, esp. the yodeling.

So let's take a poll...rate it.

sound of music?? wtf??? erm.... what a interestin place for some inspiration...

i like it kinda... i jus hate the beginning~ its like a good song to dance to... sorta reminded me a bit of hollaback girl... i really hate the sound of music part... seriously... ugh!!

Guest Vino de Jerez

this is weird. cause gwen stefanie is a hot blonde who sings well. but its just weird cause no one likes her or sth? i thought this album was good :/

Guest precious4e

Well the music definitely reminds me of stuff that Gwen Stefani puts out.

But yea.. hahaha the whole talk rapping reminds me of Fergie too. :mellow:

It will probably grow on me like everyone of her newer songs do.

Guest Myss Blewm

So far, I'm not really liking it. I think it's actually really neat and creative with the yodeling. I also love The Sound of Music. :lol: But ehh....I want Gwen to go back to ska.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

growing up as a child she liked the movie "the sound of music". i think its mentioned on behind the music. anyway, i think this song is annoying/.

Guest yoojini

she looks really weird on the cover.-_-

yaaaaah, this reminds me of fergie's 'london bridge' and i dislike that song. <_< but 'wind it up' actually sounds a bit cute(?) with the clickety-clack in the bg. :sweatingbullets: i dunno, but i can see this song being played at the clubs and stuff.=P

Archived