2 Songs I Wrote.

Guest HannahSong

Guest HannahSong
No clip, since I'm clueless, -___-;
These were two songs I wrote today. I don't have a clip of it, since I didn't write the chords for it. And plus, I'm clueless when it comes to recording it, haha. Not sure if this is the place to post it, but yeah. I wonder what happened to the poetry sub-forum... Performance Challenge Image among the desperate, Running from the grasp. Unwilling to give up, Striving for the finish. Never promised, never forsaken, The trade of sun for wind. Broken means of all eternity, Swear it on life it was a performance challenge. Unable to understand the significance, However willing to play the roles. Read between the lines, All that is lost has meaning. Invisible are the seen, Never had much understanding. Up to the point of acertainty, Carry the voice of song. Swear it was nothing but half a thought, Listen to understand its meaning. Never be quick to assume, Try to be in those shoes. Broken names, will, promises, Corrupt as the orb. Waiting for the sun rise, Which with no assurance comes. Waiting for the time of fruition, Never be quick to blame. You were the first to say (Now I'm to promise.) Don't say anything. (It's not what you intend to keep.) The Story of Heartbreak Broken and confused she lay, (Between the chalkboard lines.) Her nectar pouring from her hands. (Never understood life much well.) Images pass before her half-closed eyes, (Wings had fallen from me.) Releasing anger through her tears. (I had to other way.) Battered and bruised was her heart, (It's been thrown across the floor.) Broken too much for repair. (Desperate to be proved wrong, trusted too many times all too easily.) So hard to say goodbye, (Eyes rolled back, didn't want to face the end.) She had depended too much. (A smile and a scream escapes my lips as I think of the outcome.) So hard to say goodbye, (I gather my hands in hopeless believing.) Rise against all means of expectation. (I fall to the floor, refusing to let myself die.)

Archived