[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

24 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

The rumors said in summer.. no confirm date yet. I’m guessing it will be like The Long Ballad, announce today for tomorrow or in similar fashion. 

Ahhh thank you, It can't get here fast enough. LoL At least if it's in the summer it will be like a birthday gift to me. ehehe

• Wiggle 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet! One pairing I’m looking forward to. I’m currently watching Love Designer and Reba does so so well in romance dramas.

i’m not really sure what this plot is going to be about but i hope it’s a happy one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

The trailer is super cute and it’s like visual eye candy overload. Dilraba and Yang Yang are just both so insanely attractive, it’s just so pleasing to the eyes haha 

Anyways looking forward to this one!

• Like 2

Hi, peeps! Officially so stoked for this drama! I'm a fan of both individuals and have wanted them to collaborate for a long time now, so much so that I come and go in the Chinese Drama World with my ears pressed to the ground awaiting the news hahaha. After years, the time has come! Rise and Shine my babies! Shine on and shine bright together in this project~ So excited~~!! Thank you for making this page~~!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...