Yan Zhi Ping
Sun Wei
Zhao Xiao Guang
Ge Ji Wei
Lu Tu
Han Bo
Xu Fan

Synopsis:

Qiao Jingjing and Yu Tu were high school classmates. Qiao Jingjing confessed to Yu Tu twice, but was rejected both times. Ten years later, Qiao Jingjing becomes a top celebrity. She wants to become the endorser of a video game, but was exposed that her gaming skills are super bad. By chance, she meets Yu Tu, who is now an aerospace engineer and currently feeling lost about his career. Under Qiao Jingjing's set-up, Yu Tu becomes her gaming coach. They slowly fall in love over time.
Source: dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀 Novel

DF0DB6DF-6D32-45C4-A3C3-9E680EFA28A4.jpg

Src: YouAreMyGlory official Weibo account 

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Love 3

Wow! I just finished reading the translation of the novel and I loved it. 

I like Gu Man stories. It would be even better if Yang Yang and Dilraba would be the OTP.

Crossing fingers!! So many CDramas to look forward to.

At least something to do while on quarantine. Yay!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Uh-oh, not good news.... 

Just when our dream pair is becoming reality... :(

I can understand his fans' point of view, but can we at least see these two in a show together if not this particular one?

Awww, that's too bad! 

I sort of understand the need for an actor to diversify BUT in order for the actor to earn money he also needs to work. 

Not that I'm saying Yang2 is in need of money but the reason why he's an actor is to earn money, not just for artistic reasons. 

Although the book has a lot of video game scenes, it is not entirely made up of  it.  

Anyway, I hope they get another actor who fits the description.

i love love love the novel. 

i'm not sure i can imagine diliraba and yang yang as the characters themselves, other than that they do have the visuals. (i'm not sure if anybody could live up to my love, lol)

as for fans protesting about yang yang being in yet another game-related series.... so what, if he wants to do it? =/

either way, i'll try to watch it when it eventually comes out.

I guess all that talk was just normal gossip so happy YangYang and Dilireba are set to star in You are my Glory Even though he has starred in two gamer role this one will make three the characters are not the same Now I want to go back and read the novel again 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/08/yang-mi-xu-kai-dilireba-yang-yang.html