[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

I need an epilogue of their adorable baby Yu Xiaoqiao  

I appreciated how yutu  spoke for Jing Jing when some of his colleagues complained  about no more supper and the other senior complained  about  too many same angle photos til his eyes blur Since the day Jing Jing become the group families tour  They both kept on nagging Then yutu called jing jing on the spot to report their complains about  her. 

After all his colleagues  were speechless just spined  back the phone to yutu

• LOL 3

[TotalViews/TotalEpisodes data from Tencent]
1. Douluo Continent | 5.5 billion views | 40 episodes (average: 137.5 million)
- Xiao Zhan, Wu Xuanyi 
2. Legend of Fei | 5.5 billion views | 51 episodes (average: 107.84 million)
- Zhao Liying, Wang Yibo 
3. The Sword and the Brocade | 4.93 billion views | 45 episodes (average: 109.56 million)
- Wallace Chung, Tan Songyun
4. You are My Glory | 3.35 billion views | 32 episodes | (average: ) <= ongoing
- Yang Yang, Dilireba 
5. The Long Ballad | 3.3 billion views | 49 episodes 
- Dilireba, Wu Lei
6. Ancient Love Poetry | 3.13 billion views | 49 episodes
- Zhou DongYu, Xu Kai

Spoiler

Views of some recent dramas on Tencent

AncientLovePoetry (3.13 billion views, 49 episodes)
FallingIntoYourSmile (1.39 billion views, 31 episodes)
ImperialCoroner (1.23 billion views, 36 episodes)
LoveScenery (930 million, 31 episodes)
MissCrowAndMrLizard (1.9 billion views, 36 episodes)
MyLittleHappiness (1.41 billion, 28 episodes)
Rattan (1.69 billion views, 30 episodes)
YouAreMyGlory (3.35 billion views, 32 episodes) <- views still going up 
YouAreMyHero (1.72 billion, 40 episodes)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Whatever they are the best screen couple of 2021  in our hearts I'm looking forward for their next drama :fullofhearts:Diraba and Yang Yang as JJ and YT Congratulations to YAMG team and crew They done a great job

• Like 2

Aw~it ended huhuhu~

It's like it came full circle for Yu Tu's dreams, hope now he & Jing2 can work on their dreams of starting a family eheheh. Imagine with her looks & his smarts LoL. 

I really liked how interested & involved Jing2 is into all things Yu Tu related LoL, which included aerospace. Most wives ignore tbh. I liked that she's independent as well so she's not clingy whatever. 

Jing2 is also sweet, kind & down to earth. Yu Tu & her are lucky to have found one another. They match & complete each other. I liked how Yu Tu wasn't insecure or possessive of Jing2 or even controlling. 

Loved all their hugs! This drama should be the gold standard for future C-Dramas of romance genre. That it don't always have to be the tsundere tall CEO paired with a dumb cheerful short ha-ha girl! Yu Tu/Jing2 are in a equal respectful supportive relationship. They are what a healthy relationship should be. 

I miss the glorious duo already.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I’ve been slowly watching one or two episodes per day after work and now only have the last four episodes left!

So far it is a very simple, sweet, and no silly C-drama antics - so in this sense — it was refreshing. The best is the strong chemistry between D and YY and the light humor sprinkled here and there. 

Will update later tonight after watching the last four episodes.

Update: I fell asleep last night while watching! Not that the show was boring but I was exhausted and this drama was full of comfy and warm content that I it made me comfy and zzzzzz. 

Made it to the end this morning and while the ending was a tad bit too focus on YT’s space program, it was still cute and saved by focusing on the spouse/family lens. How cute was the scene when all the spouses waited with JJ for their SO to come out after the launch. I really like these ‘warm’ scenes throughout the drama. The funny, humor scenes were also good. 

In summary, I also feel that YY and D have improved their acting too! The scene when YT drove all the way to ask JJ about the wedding really impressed me. Ditto for their great chemistry - I hope one day they reunite but in a XX or period drama lol. Thanks for this simple, warm, romantic fluffy drama w/o the silly jealous exes and drama just to stretch things out. I think they could have edited this more tight and cut it down to 25 episodes tho.

• Like 4

Ep 25-32

They date , the paps follow get arrested as Spies , fans accept the Honest Openness and Lowkey Love and then they marry. The Rocket Launch was YuTu's dream and XiaoQiao's too she wanted her bias to win like we do.If only real life fairytales were like this, it is them.

:issohappy:

Final Score- 8.0/10 I came with skepticism but am left with a Huge smile on face. Being an avid reader of Mills&Boons , YT /QJJ are tailor made for those novels but youaremyglory's USP is its simple love story in a glamorous world without any nonsensical shenanigans or SML/SFL. I have cut 2 marks only for excess gaming and excess Science class , for me that could have been shortened and the show could easily be wrapped in 22 Episodes.

:hooray2:

But they made Tiezhu and Cuihua (a term they use for Mills and Boons rich Dominant Guy and  Poor Girl Love Story) Come ALIVE on Our screens. Very well done. It gave me feels , it made me happy , if a show can make an audience happy even with No Makhajang and unnecessary people , it achieved its Purpose!! :fullofhearts:

Acting :

YangYang may not be the Best out there, but Yu Tu is Him and he made Everyone feel his pain and happiness equally far far better any other actor if casted could have IMO. #Dilireba's acting improved miles in this show , even when cute it was not fake anywhere. Kudos to both. They won me over and I am a hard critic when it comes to CP and romance. Haha. JOB WELL DONE!!!

• Like 6

Just finished the series.

Yang Yang and Dilreba were great picks for ML and FL role.  Both very experienced actors.  They both have very good chemistry. 

42 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Ep 25-32

Final Score- 8.0/10 I came with skepticism but am left with a Huge smile on face. Being an avid reader of Mills&Boons , YT /QJJ are tailor made for those novels but youaremyglory's USP is its simple love story in a glamorous world without any nonsensical shenanigans or SML/SFL. I have cut 2 marks only for excess gaming and excess Science class , for me that could have been shortened and the show could easily be wrapped in 22 Episodes.

:hooray2:

Initially, I had a very high expectation thinking that it was going to be the series of the summer (for me at least).  There were too many gaming episodes that really dragged the serious on.  They spent at least 20 or so episodes on it.  In Love O2O, at least the gaming part had actual "conversations" and "drama".   Their long distance relationship was just "too perfect"....which is real life is hard to maintain.

Not sure if i can really pin point to say there was an actual plot.  They brought in the exes but they were not a threat to either ML and FL.  You would think there would be more "drama" with the exes in the series.  I only liked it because of Yang Yang and Dilreba.  I don't think I would even bother watching this if it wasn't for them.   I appreciate some information they provided about the Aerospace Centre, but I guess they couldn't talk too much about it in detail since some information could be confidential. 

As for their "lowkey" relationship status, you would think all the co-workers would know by now since rumors have been circulating in the past 7 years of their "dating relationship".  The National Bureau was able to shut down those 3 sketchy reporters....but that's because they were staking out at the Aerospace Centre.....like what about other reporters like when he's visiting her sets etc...anyways, I might be going too deep about this.

Turns out this was not my 'series of the summer'.  I give it 7.5/10.  If you're looking for an anti-climatic series on a rainy day, this would be good to watch.

i kinda relieved the gaming part at their first part Otherwise YT won't have a crush with QJJ after a decade And YT began to understand QJJ and grew feelings towards her while he trained her   After all YT was a fanatic of aerospace during high school moment

• Like 1

They just had a private farewell party, it's really a goodbye to Yutu and Jingjing T_T

Thank you for the team and crew, and especially the actors. Yangyang is really awesome when he portrayed Yutu, and Reba as usual being a goddess to Jingjing. Whatever other people said, the data, traffic and even Tencent's tax report proved the drama ARE doing so amazingly well and they are the best choice for Yutu and Jingjing.

Now let's move to re-watch until tencent give another project for these two.

ps: if u wanna see the private party, don't go to weibo. They deleted all the pics and vids. But u can visit ig or twitter. People keep forwarding the contents despite whatever c-grapefruits said lol

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1