[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

On 7/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, jadore1 said:

This morning I read that this week .....  Solar winds have caused a crack in our planet's  magnetic field..Earth's magnetic field is vital to life on our planet, as it protects the ozone layer from cosmic rays and harmful radiation. According to the outlet, space weather forecasters recently estimated that the speed of solar winds reached 400 kilometres per second as they battered the Earth.

so Yu Tu I am very glad :thumbsup:that you have decided to stay on as aerospace engineer :star:

Lol..

• Like 1

EP 7-12 Review

Someone give YUTU a Hug, why are the writers stressing him and Me so much. :crybaby:

Spoiler

Focusses 90% on backstory of Yu TU, the poor guy is being pulled from all the directions , and his Job satisfaction v/s Money Issues is a very REAL issue. The guy needs a Hug. :teaze:

JJ tried to make his teacher understand his perspective but that involved monetary comparison, this made YT show JJ the difference in their world and JJ question that had she not been a celeb was her concern Valid then??JJ got sad, YT realized he wanted the concern from her , BUT YT has so many stressing issues. My heart also cant take it that much. Ep ends with YT on a supposed final mission to make JJ win the KOG match then he may leave . Please Don't . Yu Tu your vast galaxy needs the star named JJ. She makes you shine and You are Her Pride and Glory. 

:heart3:

Wonderful interpretation of YT's storyline, did not let me get bored once. I am super glad by YY's acting , I mean he definitely isn't the best but suits his character to a T. 

RB looks as if she is doing a cameo in this show , which is a Con lol. Other than that their chemistry works, the characters do and a Very very soothing show. YAMG Jiayou!!!! Few Urban cdramas work this good , and I am glad it does uptil now, but makeup dept sucks Period. lOL.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am so in love with this show. First time watching Yang Yang in a show and he is so different from the variety programme. Such eye candy to see the two together. Cant wait for tonight for new episodes although it's going to be heartbreak. 

• Like 4

ep 13 & 14 / 32 subbed ...and these ones were all about e-sports and JJ's proof that she can really play ..and she also introduced YT so subtly lol into her public orbit  (I feel that both ML and FL are extremely competent in their respective fields) .

YT fulfilled my wish  and publicly announced that he is cosmo engineer :star:   and that tall, dark and handsome just became favourite with the fans . 

• Like 4

Yutu's introduction to Jingjing's glitteringly glorious world made him so conflicted.She left her phone with him.Her implicit trust and his struggle to make a clean break away from her when he wants to do the opposite.My heart is saddened for Yutu as he steels himself to coldly bid adieu and break Jingjing's heart once more.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

Her implicit trust and his struggle 

looking forward to these two....Actually @minglanfan2he has to struggle , since deciding that he will stay as an aerospace  engineer he would be stationed away for months in the remote area , highly classified, while JJ needs to be where she is , in the city.....I too am curious how they will work magic in this situation and make us  and themselves happy LOL 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

Yutu's introduction to Jingjing's glitteringly glorious world made him so conflicted.She left her phone with him.Her implicit trust and his struggle to make a clean break away from her when he wants to do the opposite.My heart is saddened for Yutu as he steels himself to coldly bid adieu and break Jingjing's heart once more.:bawling:

51 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

looking forward to these two....Actually @minglanfan2he has to struggle , since deciding that he will stay as an aerospace  engineer he would be stationed away for months in the remote area , highly classified, while JJ needs to be where she is , in the city.....I too am curious how they will work magic in this situation and make as and themselves happy LOL 

Btw Yang Yang's acting was sooo goood! He potrays well YT's feelings of inferiority and insecurity. 

I know the hearbreaking scenes are coming but I can understand YT; atm he doesnt have much to offer to QJJ (well since he plans to quit his job) lets see tomorrow

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jolie Bijoux said:

Btw Yang Yang's acting was sooo goood! He potrays well YT's feelings of inferiority and insecurity. 

I know the hearbreaking scenes are coming but I can understand YT; atm he doesnt have much to offer to QJJ (well since he plans to quit his job) lets see tomorrow

Yang Yang is sincerely trying to convey Yutu's emotions.It is challenging to do that without words and maintain the subtleness.

Jingjing tried her best to make him feel at ease.I like how Dilreba and Yang Yang are immersing themselves into the character and trying to be true to them.:love: I would love to see them be cast together again.

2 hours ago, jadore1 said:

looking forward to these two....Actually @minglanfan2he has to struggle , since deciding that he will stay as an aerospace  engineer he would be stationed away for months in the remote area , highly classified, while JJ needs to be where she is , in the city.....I too am curious how they will work magic in this situation and make us  and themselves happy LOL 

Yeah.Waiting till he realizes Jingjing will be busier than him given her career demands and try to make up for his faulty conclusions which will lead to her 2nd heartbreak.

• Like 6

i can't wait to see the moment he read the old messages from jing jing on his old desktop As a girl i feel heart ashes for her Because he rejected her with the reason of she couldn't catch up his level 10 years ago And now it's opposite Yutu lost confident and courage to move forward to her After all she confessed in the wrong timing

Dilraba and Yang Yang definitely done a great job They both fit the characters in the novel i had finished listening all the chapters in chinese by using google audio

• Like 6

subbed up to 16/32.  15&16 sees our hero back where he belongs in the space age endeavours and our JJ is not playing any games .   This was a second time that she wanted to be his girlfriend and he could not accept that offer, this time for a more valid reason then in high school....BUT they do say 3rd time is the charm (I hope) and JJ,  just drag him to the marriage office and get the deed done, forget dating or being his girlfriend. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

subbed up to 16/32.  15&16 sees our hero back where he belongs in the space age endeavours and our JJ is not playing any games .   This was a second time that she wanted to be his girlfriend and he could not accept that offer, this time for a more valid reason then in high school....BUT they do say 3rd time is the charm (I hope) and JJ,  just drag him to the marriage office and get the deed done, forget dating or being his girlfriend. 

The best suggestion to act upon for Jingjing.:smiley:

• LOL 3