[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

i re watched again with the eng subbed  i enjoy this story and the drama more than the LOVE 020 Honestly i didn't finish that drama LOVE 020 because i felt annoying of the female actress and slightly draggy in the middle part

22 minutes ago, GiaGia said:

i tried to watch this but the game make me bore. lol. 

After episode 2 it would be more interesting Stay turned

19 minutes ago, LeeN said:

i re watched again with the eng subbed  i enjoy this story and the drama more than the LOVE 020 Honestly i didn't finish that drama LOVE 020 because i felt annoying of the female actress and slightly draggy in the middle part

After episode 2 it would be more interesting Stay turned

Yeah and I skipped it. Game romance is not my kind. I didn't enjoy it. 

I love how low-key Jing2 is. Her wedding dress was gorgeous, they make such a perfect pair. 

I was moved by Yu Tu's revised proposal LoL. It was so heartfelt. How he was goin' to make up for the "lost" 13 years. Aw~

Their conversations are always the highlight for me, aside from their passion of course LoL. They just can't get enough of each other. Especially when Yu Tu tells Jing2 seductively there's no sleep for her. Damn boy LoL. 

I also really love the way he holds her when they hug.. The way he gently holds the back of her head.. sigh dreamily, where to find a guy like Yu Tu LoL? 

• Like 8

The  3Billion views is well deserved!!!

Happy for the whole You Are My Glory Team!!!!

As to the availability of episodes. It is streamed legally at WeTV outside China. The VIP subscribers who availed of the fast-track were able to watch until the end on August 16. For VIP subscribers, the series ends August 23. For the free subscription, it will end August 30.

I believe the show is doing great. It reached its target audience (the paying ones, lol)  and more considering that Tencent and WeTv crashed on August 16 when the fast-track episodes were made available. I paid for the fast track and it was worth it for me. I wonder how much Tencent earned on those "fast-track"  episodes alone...hahaha

Anyway, I hope the drama reaches more audiences after it ends. 

• Like 2

this drama succeeded on getting me to get fast track for the last 2 episodes because I just can't wait any longer :wub:

exceed my expectation from the novel, I always Gu Man's novel-drama but You Are My Glory is another level, the mischievous dialogues between yu tu and jingjing are just, wow! she also makes a romance between a celebrity and an aerospace engineer works, with the connection of a star as both implicit and explicit

Yang Yang and Reba are like finally get a drama that showcase their acting to a tee, it's like they can bring Yu Tu and Jingjing to life and even more, hopefully they could get another project together

looks like I'll rewatch again the whole drama this weekend kekekekeke

• Like 8

Fully  subbed 32/32:     What an appropriate drama for this year and what beautiful vision for China , The World and The Cosmos.  :star::star::star: Thank you You are my Glory for giving me a boost / inspiration in these times of lockdown and chaos and thank you Mr and Mrs Yu   .  9.7 from me LOL :heart:

(it was going to be 9.8 but opening ep 31 was unexpected and  scared me / my heart panicked, until i realized it was JJ's movie being filmed)  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

And the sweet journey ends!I will have Monday withdrawal symptoms now.:bawling: 5 yrs of marriage and the relationship is fresh as their courting days.In a topsyturvy real world it was nice to be part of Yutu and Jing jing's universe which had fun,mischief,warmth, understanding and encouragement.Honesty,goodness and hardwork never go out of season. Thanks for reminding that 'You are my Glory'!

One of the best executed feel good dramas of this year.The actors and the crew deserve an applause.

• Love 3