이야기 Originally By Tim

Guest YungWon Young

Guest YungWon Young

heres my attempt
heres my attempt at Tim's 이야기. its not a perfect attempt, but i tried. hope you guys like it :]

Soundclick

EDIT: yeah i know that i dont sound "powerful" in this song or anything, but i dont know... i couldnt for this song for some reason. i just didnt feel it if you know wat i mean :/

Guest xkiseki

its a shame you couldnt find a real instrumental, because its difficult to hear you. but from what i hear, you sound pretty good. just some pitch problems here and there. not enough projection in your voice, and its a bit soft.

maybe you should try singing this acapella since the instrumental seems to be oveshadowing your voice?

good job.

Guest Cee1430262309

Your voice actually sounds really good! You have the potentiel, you really do! Just sing loud and add some power lol You sound weak and almost out of breath if you sing too soft. You also have some pitch problems but it's workable^^

Good job and keep on posting!

Archived