Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)

2 hours ago, SSHfan said:

hi :heythere:

I'm ssh and sjh fan... :Pandabulous:

Hello!!!

Wow the silent shippers are surfacing!!! 

So happy to see this kind of post!

Btw...

Since my delulu mode is switched on...

Read this article on new couples gaining weight....

Ahem*...:ohboy2:

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/can-love-make-you-gain-weight

https://www.elitedaily.com/women/new-study-finds-that-relationships-are-the-number-one-cause-of-weight-gain-shocker

• Like 7
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to Have Dinner Together? /

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

Hii fellow shippers! I'm one of the silent lurkers since last year...now I decided to come out of the cave LOL

I want to say that I really enjoy this thread...the in-depth analysis, the amazing findings, the humour and how fast it grow now we're almost 100 pages. You all are rock stars... keep'em coming! 

Regardless of SSH and SJH, I like them as an individual but I like them together even more. We are in this thread because we all see something special between them...Trust our intuitions.

There always be some people who disagrees, or their respective fans who doesn't supportive with this ship...That's ok :)

Me personally, just pray and prayyy that they really have found true love in each other. 

Keep sailing! 

• Like 5
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, Freesia09 said:

Hii fellow shippers! I'm one of the silent lurkers since last year...now I decided to come out of the cave LOL

I want to say that I really enjoy this thread...the in-depth analysis, the amazing findings, the humour and how fast it grow now we're almost 100 pages. You all are rock stars... keep'em coming! 

Regardless of SSH and SJH, I like them as an individual but I like them together even more. We are in this thread because we all see something special between them...Trust our intuitions.

There always be some people who disagrees, or their respective fans who doesn't supportive with this ship...That's ok :)

Me personally, just pray and prayyy that they really have found true love in each other. 

Keep sailing! 

Welcome to the ship and thanks for joining.

Credit to IG account jjuni_ah. Thank you for very beautiful drawing of Seo Ji Hye ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKv0hn6nqs4/?igshid=16k8pftpyu19w

spacer.png

• Like 9
37 minutes ago, bmm serajim said:

Thanks...

I love all of SJH dramas and have binged watched on them last year. The ones I still haven't seen are: Chunja's Happy Events which is unavailable in all the streaming sites, All In, Whispering Corridors 4:Voice, I'll Give you the Stars and the Moon, Black Knight, Ice Girl, Rampant. She is so great in her acting especially in Noble Woman or The Noblesse. I'm in the midst of finishing it just some more episodes to go. She deserves an award for her performance in Noble Woman but unfortunately JTBC doesn't have an award show. 

• Like 5

BC68732-C-D478-4440-ABDE-64515-A41-BF78.

Goodness how Gorgeous this woman is.

I still cannot believe that with her beauty, intelligence and personality she was romantically unattached for 5 years. I’m surprised some chaebol has not married her yet.

SSH better not let her slip away.

4-E76-B525-CEBC-4-CF4-A17-B-3-F7-F999-BB

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I guess since both our Lovebirds will be busy filming their dramas. 

Hoping they can still find time to celebrate Valentine's Day together.

30 Personality Traits You Should Recognize In A Virgo Woman (SJH)

She is kind and good-hearted

She is the kind of woman who is willing to lend a helping hand to anybody who needs it. She’s very happy when she can help someone out. She has a kind heart and always generous with the people around her.

She is a perfectionist

She will work hard to have it that way. The Virgo woman is in a continuous search for perfection, and she is rarely satisfied with the way things are.

She is witty

Thanks to her fast-thinking mind, she will always have clever and funny remarks to make at the right time. Virgos tend to be the wittiest and most sarcastic of the Zodiacs.

She is very independent

She is self-sustaining and independent. She hates to rely on others, she would rather take care of her own stuff so she never has to worry about things not getting done.

She is not afraid to speak her mind

She has a strong sense of self and opinions that she fully believes in. Because of her critical nature, if she feels strongly about something, she will say exactly what is on her mind and won’t care if anyone disagrees.

She is a clean freak

She loves to clean and her cleanliness might reach a level of obsession.

She is a great problem solver

She has a way of seeing through people and things. She can handle situations no one else would be able to manage. She can get through any foreseeable problem thanks to her analytical mind.

She will make you into a better person

She is always striving to better, and also wants to help those around her to do their very best. She strives for greatness and hopes to bring others into greatness as well. She will inspire you to be better and do more.

She loves hard

She might be able to hide her emotions from others, but love is one emotion she cannot hide. She will tell you how she feels about you. She will show you her love with kind gestures. If she happens to fall in love with you, she will make sure that you end up feeling the same way about her. She strives to be a good woman to the man she loves.

She always thinks things through

She doesn’t make decisions last minute or does something without analyzing things first. She has second thoughts about everything because she always weighs in the pros and cons before she makes a decision. This is not because not that she is monotonous, she is just extra cautious.

She wants to get to know you

She is trying to find ways to better understand you.

She is loyal

She is loyal and honest to her partner. She has a strong commitment to making a relationship work. She is a long-term, supportive and trustworthy partner.

She is intellectual

She not only loves to learn but she learns quickly. She is always trying to find ways to expand her knowledge and it doesn’t need to be about school-related subjects, either.

She is keen to detail

She has an eye for detail and the ability to catch onto things that everyone else may have missed.

She loves what she does

She is very passionate about her work

She is a great listener

She is the kind of woman who is willing to lend a helping hand to anybody who needs it. She’s very happy when she can help someone out. She has a kind heart and always generous with the people around her.

She takes care of herself

She is always trying to find ways to look her best.

She is a logical thinker

She likes to analyze things with her logical ability. She can think clearly and in order. She knows how to calm the heart and the mind in a difficult situation. She knows how to think without letting her emotions get to her.

She is good with money

She believes in savings and more savings. She is the one who would think numerous times before investing her hard-earned money.

She has a fun side

For the most part she tends to be one of the more reserved signs of the zodiac but every now and then when the mood strikes she will let her hair down, put some heels on.

She is a great person to have in your life

A Virgo woman is an ideal employee, an outstanding business partner, an excellent friend and a loving and loyal life partner. A Virgo woman will always be there in your ups and downs. No matter what the situation is, she will be there holding you down.

She is a great person to have in your life

SSH, this is totally SJH. Don't let her slip away 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

@janeozten, Thank You for sharing.

“She always thinks things through

She loves hard

She is a perfectionist

She is very independent”

With those traits, I realized now why she did not had a relationship for a long time. 
There is no such thing as a perfect relationship but since she loves deeply and wears her heart on her sleeve, she is the type who would rather wait and see and not rush things. Making sure her next relationship will be “the one” and the one “for keeps”

I believe she is using her being MIA right now spending quality time, getting to know SSH and nurturing their relationship which is a good sign since she never went MIA for this long.

As the saying goes “When it is quiet something must be happening”.  

For now, I am patiently waiting until we hear good news.

Have an Awesome Days Shippers! 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

I love all of SJH dramas and have binged watched on them last year. The ones I still haven't seen are: Chunja's Happy Events which is unavailable in all the streaming sites, All In, Whispering Corridors 4:Voice, I'll Give you the Stars and the Moon, Black Knight, Ice Girl, Rampant. She is so great in her acting especially in Noble Woman or The Noblesse. I'm in the midst of finishing it just some more episodes to go. She deserves an award for her performance in Noble Woman but unfortunately JTBC doesn't have an award show. 

Me too..chunja's happy event is also the one that i haven't seen.. and i really wanna watch it.. i think the story is nice.. i like family series.. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, bmm serajim said:

Me too..chunja's happy event is also the one that i haven't seen.. and i really wanna watch it.. i think the story is nice.. i like family series.. 

Have you seen Noble Woman or The Noblesse or Lady? It's also about a family and all the struggles. Seo Ji Hye is so great in this drama. Her acting deserves an award! She is really so strong despite all the difficulties in her life, like she can't go to college because she has to work and she supports her brother's college tuition and she gets mistreated by some people like the guy who became her husband and also her mother in law in the drama is so terrible. And the husband at first treats her so bad and was unfaithful but still she held on in order to protect her child. When she had those scenes and she was crying, my heart goes out to her and there was a scene when she talked about going to college, I thought that somehow it may have been relatable to her in real life, though she finished university in 2010, but in the drama she never got to go to college because of unfortunate circumstances.

Just sharing a post in IG from one of our shippers, heonhyecouple. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwZv0TJpLt/?igshid=nz9l34qd0rq4

https://metro.style/food/features/kdrama-for-foodies-2020-edition/29025

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Hi I wanted to echo the thought from Fiona and welcome both to our friendly ship.

@SSHfanand @Freesia09,   We are all happy you guys are on board this ship.  

At at first I didn’t think this was an option but I am now thinking that DM2 could be a possibility.  I think the biggest opportunity is if Netflix gets on board then it would look really good.   DM looks like it is building traction and popularity.  I just hope it has less of the secondary actors (first loves) and more of N2Box group Plus fashion guy, Dr assistance, etc.

Photo by #송승헌 #songseungheon on June 24, 2020. Image may contain: 4 people, shoes and indoor.  
  • Like 7

Since February is “Love Month”  sending some love vibes to all shippers.

Lovestruck KHK vs Lovestruck SSH

I don’t see any difference. 

KHK is SSH

SSH is KHK

CC7-D5-B8-E-FEF8-4066-AE54-4361-B1-D47-D

And that Electrifying First Kiss

8612-B399-B5-DE-4-D13-8-D79-5-E511-D0-C3

• Like 2
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Welcome to the ship and thanks for joining.

thank you... I'm ssh fan, but I shipped ssh/sjh they are good together.

• Like 10

Can someone please help translate SJH’s guesting below?

I tried to google translate but the translation is driving me crazy. The hosts are asking her about her views on “the birds and the bees”. This can’t be accurate. It’s inappropriate. 

http://www.kyeongin.com/main/view.php?key=20151031010011817

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/814582#rs

“In JTBC's'Witch Hunt', which aired on the 30th, rapper' Beezino and actor Seo Ji-hye appeared. 
On this day, while talking about the appearance of men and women after __________, Seo Ji Hye drew attention by saying, "I wish women would continue to be mysterious to men."

This is when she talked about being a fan of SJS.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1
13 hours ago, janeozten said:

Can someone please help translate SJH’s guesting below?

I tried to google translate but the translation is driving me crazy. The hosts are asking her about her views on “the birds and the bees”. This can’t be accurate. It’s inappropriate. 

http://www.kyeongin.com/main/view.php?key=20151031010011817

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/814582#rs

“In JTBC's'Witch Hunt', which aired on the 30th, rapper' Beezino and actor Seo Ji-hye appeared. 
On this day, while talking about the appearance of men and women after __________, Seo Ji Hye drew attention by saying, "I wish women would continue to be mysterious to men."

This is when she talked about being a fan of SJS.

Me too!  - I have being trying to get subs for this episode but somehow unable to unless it’s viewed in North America via https://www.ondemandkorea.com/witch-hunt-e115.html 

Tried using VPN but the subs don’t seem to work. :(

Think base on what I read from someone’s interpretation in some write-up, SJH was asked about reaction of women during sex - she said most women would fake positive  reaction as this would please the men & women will be happy as well though the women may not be sexually satisfied. And she was also asked where are her or women’s erogenous zones, SJH replied neck & the back. (Admin pls feel free to rephrase what I wrote if it’s flouting rules where I mentioned words that are not appropriate) 

This explains why she slapped SSH during their 1st kiss as he brushed his hands down her back & she must have felt a tingle. :) 

That is why I want to watch that episode to confirm what she said. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 1