[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@bmm serajim, welcome to the thread. We are very happy our lovebirds gained another follower on this thread. I see you also posted on SJH’s thread. Please keep posting and support both threads. 

what @yappysaid summarizes how korean fans support their idols is spot on. They do not want to ship their idols with any other celebrity to minimize conflicts. For instance, I used to follow the actor in the drama Nice Guy since I love him in that drama. He had 2 shipping threads in soompi and there were a lot of fan wars going on between the 2 threads. The actress from NG even had to close her IG account because of threats and hate from the actor’s other shipper fans. I felt sorry for her since I liked her in the drama too and almost shipped them together. 

In general, shippers support a couple together because they love them in the drama and or in real life and not necessarily because they are a sole fan of the actor/actress. Most of the NG actor’s fans was not on any ship with the actresses he was paired with. They support solely him and his career. That’s it. But still they were grateful he gained followers because of the love and support he received from drama shippers.

That said, I get that SJH’s Korean fans would not want to ship her with SSH or with any actor. SSH is a very popular Hallyu, handsome actor adored by many fans who have biases and ship him with other actress too. Her fans would just like to protect SJH from haters and anti-fans. And I respect that. I am sure they are grateful to us that she is getting more love since DM happened. I am saying this as a fan of SJH. I will continue to be on board and support both SJH and our lovebirds. 

Anyhow, let’s just move forward, continue to support our lovebirds and carry on. As mentioned we have more than enough to believe our ship is sailing.  
Let’s Keep the Faith!

@huckleberrymoonriver, is there a way we can still send gifts to our lovebirds for DM Anniversary on May 25?

And thank you for promoting our couple’s soompi shipper thread in IG DM fandom. Your dedication and efforts are greatly appreciated. 

PS: Hello to Silent Shippers and Lurkers. Our thread views are increasing because of you guys.

@Rini Susilo, welcome to the thread! 

Thank you. Please feel free to spazz. We all welcome comments on this thread.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

@huckleberrymoonriver, refer to “Whoever she meets, it’s her private life and should be protected” @fiona628mentioned that SJH’s Korean fans would like to protect her private life. Thus, they don’t want to ship her with anyone else. They even said “something bad happened in the past”.  I wonder what was that? Did SJH had any other dating scandal/rumor? If yes maybe then the Korean fans are just making sure those “bad things” they are talking about will not happen again. 
It’s good you did not force your shipper thoughts on them. Just let them be. Don’t waste your time and energy anymore. We will continue to support our OTP the same way we always do. 
I will also continue to support SJH individually.

I am still in for OTP gift for DM’s 1st year anniversary. Just let us know how we can participate. 

Have a good week shippers.

:transforms:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, janeozten said:

@huckleberrymoonriver, refer to “Whoever she meets, it’s her private life and should be protected” @fiona628mentioned that SJH’s Korean fans would like to protect her private life. Thus, they don’t want to ship her with anyone else. They even said “something bad happened in the past”.  I wonder what was that? Did SJH had any other dating scandal/rumor? If yes maybe then the Korean fans are just making sure those “bad things” they are talking about will not happen again. 
It’s good you did not force your shipper thoughts on them. Just let them be. Don’t waste your time and energy anymore. We will continue to support our OTP the same way we always do. 
I will also continue to support SJH individually.

I am still in for OTP gift for DM’s 1st year anniversary. Just let us know how we can participate. 

Have a good week shippers.

:transforms:

Yes, I read a very old never article that talked about a rumor of dating a celebrity, but at the time she was dating a non celebrity and the dating ended because of the false rumor. I don't remember the details, but it was something like that.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Siomara said:

Yes, I read a very old never article that talked about a rumor of dating a celebrity, but at the time she was dating a non celebrity and the dating ended because of the false rumor. I don't remember the details, but it was something like that.

Oh really? A celebrity like an actor she starred in a drama with in the past? I thought she never had dating rumors that is why her Korean fans don’t want to tarnish and protect her image as a celebrity with no dating scandal”

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Oh really? A celebrity like an actor she starred in a drama with in the past? I thought she never had dating rumors that is why her Korean fans don’t want to tarnish and protect her image as a celebrity with no dating scandal”

I can't say if SJH had ever worked with actor Lee Jung Jin, but the false rumors of dating him happened.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

On 01/02/2021 at 12:43 AM, Siomara said:

I can't say if SJH had ever worked with actor Lee Jung Jin, but the false rumors of dating him happened.

Wow I did not know she had dating rumors with Lee Jung Jin. I almost shipped him with Soo Ae in 9 ends 2 out.

I’m glad she denied those rumors. I wonder how it started.

Can you please share the video with english subs of that screenshot? What is the name of the show and what year? 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Wow I did not know she had dating rumors with Lee Jung Jin. I almost shipped him with Soo Ae in 9 ends 2 out.

I’m glad she denied those rumors. I wonder how it started.

Can you please share the video with english subs of that screenshot? What is the name of the show and what year? 

On the igtv of the @kdrama413 account of a shipper here in the forum, he posted the episode of this complete program (without english subtitles), Strong Heart the name of the program.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@bmm serajim, welcome to the thread. We are very happy our lovebirds gained another follower on this thread. I see you also posted on SJH’s thread. Please keep posting and support both threads. 

what @yappysaid summarizes how korean fans support their idols is spot on. They do not want to ship their idols with any other celebrity to minimize conflicts. For instance, I used to follow the actor in the drama Nice Guy since I love him in that drama. He had 2 shipping threads in soompi and there were a lot of fan wars going on between the 2 threads. The actress from NG even had to close her IG account because of threats and hate from the actor’s other shipper fans. I felt sorry for her since I liked her in the drama too and almost shipped them together. 

In general, shippers support a couple together because they love them in the drama and or in real life and not necessarily because they are a sole fan of the actor/actress. Most of the NG actor’s fans was not on any ship with the actresses he was paired with. They support solely him and his career. That’s it. But still they were grateful he gained followers because of the love and support he received from drama shippers.

That said, I get that SJH’s Korean fans would not want to ship her with SSH or with any actor. SSH is a very popular Hallyu, handsome actor adored by many fans who have biases and ship him with other actress too. Her fans would just like to protect SJH from haters and anti-fans. And I respect that. I am sure they are grateful to us that she is getting more love since DM happened. I am saying this as a fan of SJH. I will continue to be on board and support both SJH and our lovebirds. 

Anyhow, let’s just move forward, continue to support our lovebirds and carry on. As mentioned we have more than enough to believe our ship is sailing.  
Let’s Keep the Faith!

@huckleberrymoonriver, is there a way we can still send gifts to our lovebirds for DM Anniversary on May 25?

And thank you for promoting our couple’s soompi shipper thread in IG DM fandom. Your dedication and efforts are greatly appreciated. 

PS: Hello to Silent Shippers and Lurkers. Our thread views are increasing because of you guys.

@Rini Susilo, welcome to the thread! 

Thank you. Please feel free to spazz. We all welcome comments on this thread.

I'm not successful in getting an affirmative reply from some I sent a message to about organizing the Dinner Mate 1st anniversary idea of sending gift support because they don't have experience yet in doing it. I'm still waiting for a reply from some I sent a message to, but as of now no one can head organizing it. Maybe some shippers here would know how. The anniversary gift support idea is another shipper's suggestion that she asked me to post here since she is not active in soompi. I already informed her of the replies that I received and that none has said yes yet to organizing it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Siomara said:

On the igtv of the @kdrama413 account of a shipper here in the forum, he posted the episode of this complete program (without english subtitles), Strong Heart the name of the program.

Thank You. I will check it out.

How did you find out she talked about her dating scandal with LJJ? You can understand Korean? :) 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, janeozten said:

Thank You. I will check it out.

How did you find out she talked about her dating scandal with LJJ? You can understand Korean? :) 

I would like very much to understand, but no. Haha
I just search for keywords of what I want to know and translate them into korean. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Siomara said:

I would like very much to understand, but no. Haha
I just search for keywords of what I want to know and translate them into korean. 

Hihihi.

Thank You.

I will go and check out the video. 
SSH should not let SJH slip away.

For sure with her beauty and personality, SJH has a lot of secret admirers.

• Love 3

Agreeing with everyone here on respecting SJH fans, SSH and fellow shippers. As a ship let us LIMIT our interactions with their protective fans and respect that this is how fandom is, K-style. We in this forum come from different countries and cultures and realistically we are considered "outsiders". So, I understand these fans to be very very VERY protective. Let's just do our own thing, our own research. My 2 cents: if you get blocked by them, move on. They will most likely unfollow you. Fine. Don't take things personally. To them this is how they do business. Be respectful of what they post. Don't re-post pictures or videos without their permission. If they say don't repost, don't. 

To SJH and SSH fans and admins who lurk in this forum--- we respect your idol individually and together. It is your right to protect them. We get that. In return, we ask that you respect OUR SHIP too. That means, play nice, and do accept that your idols DO have fans from all over the world. They gave us much needed escape from a world wherein we are isolated from co-workers, friends, and even family members. Most of us here are like you, just trying to make the best of the present circumstances that we find ourselves. There's enough ugliness and mean spiritedness in the world, no need to bring that here. Peace :heartxoxo:

Does anyone know if there is a formal HeonHye / SSH-SJH fan club based in SK? Or any shippers here who are based in SK, who are willing to organize the one year anniversary gift? Maybe Tory (fr Victory Contents) can refer us to someone who can act as a conduit between the international fans and the local SK fans? Just thinking out loud here (again). Yes, I know, I do this a lot. :yum:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

On 01/02/2021 at 12:43 AM, Siomara said:

I can't say if SJH had ever worked with actor Lee Jung Jin, but the false rumors of dating him happen

You’re Investigative Skills is CIA level my dear.   I did not know she had a celebrity dating rumor with LJJ. I thought it was only with the baseball player. SJH had short hair in the Strong Heart episode. This was probably when she was shooting Chunja Happy Events since she had short hair in that drama.

And she said she had a BF that time.

Does this mean her last relationship must be before 2015 because when she guested in Witch Hunt she said she did not had any BF at that time

@huckleberrymoonriverThank you for asking. Would tteokbokki admin know how we can organize a DM anniversary gift? 

@mtdgmend, good idea. Maybe someone can DM Victory Contents? It’s their production after all.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

On 01/02/2021 at 4:38 AM, janeozten said:

For someone who is not a singer, SSH actually has a nice voice

And it’s going to be a busy 1Q for our OTP with Voice 4 and Dr. Brain/Mr. Robin.

@janeotzen Yes, he does have a really nice voice for someone who is not a singer.  Here's an English one, "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You."  I can so see him singing this to SJH:  

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics & videos. Thanks !
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, 463Ganda said:

@janeotzen Yes, he does have a really nice voice for someone who is not a singer.  Here's an English one, "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You."  I can so see him singing this to SJH: 

It could be their wedding song too :)

• Love 6