[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@SexyDolceVita, I don't think Lee Hana is a Mom. IG translation is not reliable :( 

@huckleberrymoonriver, I would like to participate. Just let us know how.

So happy for this ship. It's refreshing to see a couple other than binjin (nothing against them though) and millennial/idol/popular couples) trending and getting all the love.  Our lovebirds deserve all the love as well and we are giving it to them. 

5 pages to go.... Road to 100th... 

• Like 6

Did you guys watch the press con photo shoot part where ssh asked sjh whether she wanted to hold his arm?

In the recent close up vid, I finally could see ssh said "son...smth smth..." to sjh.

"Son" means hand in korean.

Did you see how nervous looking ssh was when he asked sjh gently?

Hahaha i've never seen ssh like this at press con shoots.

Not even the one with lee young ae...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Did you guys watch the press con photo shoot part where ssh asked sjh whether she wanted to hold his arm?

In the recent close up vid, I finally could see ssh said "son...smth smth..." to sjh.

"Son" means hand in korean.

Did you see how nervous looking ssh was when he asked sjh gently?

Hahaha i've never seen ssh like this at press con shoots.

Not even the one with lee young ae...

Yes SSH was really nervous that time. But it turned out he need not be worried because SJH readily accepted when he asked that they pose arm in arm for the photo op ❤ 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Yes SSH was really nervous that time. But it turned out he need not be worried because SJH readily accepted when he asked that they pose arm in arm for the photo op ❤ 

And ljh and sjh did not hold hands or link arms at all...

Did ljh put his arm around sjh's shoulder?

I only noticed he placed his hand on sjh's back when they both left the stage.

Btw, i also have a question. Well more like a survey.

Who here thinks sjh will send a food truck to jeju to support ssh's voice 4?

And vice versa...

Will ssh send a food truck to mr. Robin (dr. Brain)'s production site to support sjh?

If they are dating, will they still send each other?

If they are not dating, will they still send each other? Higher chance of seeing food trucks if in this scenario?

We can use binjin as reference...

I think syj did send food truck to hb's movie set last year and yes they were already dating then.

• Like 4

VIRGO WOMAN AND LIBRA MAN COMPATIBILITY

The Libra man is:  is very affectionate, kind-hearted and romantic in nature. He is also quite cheerful and optimistic in life

The Virgo Woman is: intellectual, sensible, compassionate and sensitive. She is quite analytical and logical which makes her deal with situations more practically, while coming up with inferences.

They are both full of affection, passion and tenderness. He is romantic and charming, she is compassionate and sensitive along with being very caring and warm-hearted. This combination works well for them, making the art of love making even more passionate 

My conclusion....Their personalities compliment each other....

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

When I search for “Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye Dating”, there are a lot of OTP fanmade videos showing up on my search feed :) 

Even watching fan made videos is making my heart flutter. What more if SSH and SJH are watching the videos by themselves. They must be giggling like a teenagers.

"Me After You" by Paul Kim resonates SSH's current  "Lovestruck Status"

Since SSH loves Paul Kim, our lovebirds must have listened to his album while hibernating and watching the sunrise or sunset together. :) :) 

"Me After You" by Paul Kim

"After I met you I’ve been happy with small changes In the dazzling morning I open my eyes by thinking of you I sit face to face with you at the table I ask about your day Or my day was pretty good I want to answer with smile When we understand each other about little things I was surprised with the fact that we got used to each other I love you Just like now when it’s peaceful I want to be with you forever I thought that as I was looking at you I was so happy after meeting you I was able to love you so much Because you embraced and understood My young and immature mind warmly When we hurt each other with nonchalant tones I can’t bear our distant relationship So I’m sorry Even now when I’m anxious I want to be with you forever I thought that as I was looking at you I was so happy after meeting you I was able to love you so much Because you embraced and understood My young and immature mind warmly After the hot summer With the sound of rain that I’ll miss When I blush as I get shy I’ll kiss your eyes as you’ll have a lot in your mind Let’s walk forward together."

Spoiler

• Love 6

I'm in for sending them a one year anniversary gift from our ship. Agree that we will need someone local from SK--- maybe through the SJH or SSH fan clubs?

Good luck to SSH on filming "Voice 4". I might have said this in an previous post---I think either both of them or SSH already live on Jeju. So no commuting back to Seoul except for business. Also, its winter during a pandemic, would anyone in their right mind be commuting by car or by plane? SSH being a practical man (with the financial means) probably has invested in a place in Jeju. I'm giving him some credit here as he is one smart man with some business savy sense. I wonder if there is any way to access public records of property purchase in the Jeju area within the last year? 

Also, wouldn't it be easier to lay low in a Jeju than in Seoul? Think about it, how inclined would Dispatch be to send someone stalk celebrities in Jeju? Just thinking out loud here. 

:yum:

• Like 7

To Longtime SJH Fans: Any drama of hers that you can recommend me to watch?

I am so obsessed with this girl. 

DM BTS photos c/o tteokbokki IG story

This made me re-watch DM again. I miss our lovebirds.

C76-C62-D1-EC29-43-E8-8-FA3-A44-CCB1-EB2

EEBEDBF6-E2-A2-4112-87-AB-304-EACB058-D0

A31-E0389-A336-453-E-BA67-3-E0-BBCD07-C4

Spoiler

D30-A8-ABF-F0-FA-4977-B301-BC3-A50639-B9

D20-E8-DE0-6306-4-FFE-84-B9-89-DB15-C141

6-E180945-55-D5-4-E5-A-A8-E9-83-F89-DACB

9-DE18-D7-B-FE9-D-476-D-9-C14-962-EFD654

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@janeozten

I recommend Heart Surgeons and Cloy if you want recent ones...

If you want to see her acting as a bad RickRoll'D... watch 49 days, Black Knight, Snow Flower...

If you want to see her more innocent roles, Over the Rainbow, The Noblesses, I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon, Legend of Hyang Dan, Chun Ja's Happy Events, I Love You, etc.

If you want sexy SJH, watch Jealousy Incarnate, Punch. She looked terrific here!

If you want to see her ancient (period) drama roles, can try Kim Su Ro and Shin Don (she had a kissing scene with this guy who later on acted as her evil uncle in Heart Surgeons)...

The above are just dramas...

• Like 5

@janeozten, my favorites dramas of SJH are “Over the Rainbow” and “Legend of Hyang Dan”. 

I have also watched Heart Surgeons and Jealousy Incarnate. She was outstanding in both dramas and she even won Excellence Awards on those 2 Dramas. 

I am planning to watch “I’ll give you the stars and moon” and “Shin Don”. She also won awards for those shows.

Old Videos of SJH

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 30/01/2021 at 9:14 AM, fiona628 said:

@janeozten, my favorites dramas of SJH are “Over the Rainbow” and “Legend of Hyang Dan”. 

I have also watched Heart Surgeons and Jealousy Incarnate. She was outstanding in both dramas and she even won Excellence Awards on those 2 Dramas. 

I am planning to watch “I’ll give you the stars and moon” and “Shin Don”. She also won awards for those shows.

Old Videos of SJH

Reveal hidden contents

Wow the 49 days bts video... the girl who took the video kept saying sjh is so pretty... sjh is the prettiest.... that was in 2010?

Anyway, this video is the feature on dinner mate aired on mbc i think.

Who can help translate? 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EN411d7YM?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY41E824B3CDF87EC175BAD4834ED7DE9FC27&ts=1612007596783

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 3

@SexyDolceVita, I watched the video. The girl taking the video keep saying “jinga yeppeun” or something like that which means “really pretty”. She is really pretty and even become more prettier now. 

Is 49 Days one of her earlier drama? 

I was watching this video. Not sure if it’s a variety show. The guys were so tongue tied when they saw SJH. Starts at 33:00. She must be really more beautiful in person than on TV. She’s really underrated for a talented and beautiful actress. Happy for her she is getting all the recognition she deserves. 

3-C2-D5-CFA-B29-A-41-A2-A13-E-EE395-F6-F

• Like 6

On 30/01/2021 at 5:07 PM, janeozten said:

@SexyDolceVita, I watched the video. The girl taking the video keep saying “jinga yeppeun” or something like that which means “really pretty”. She is really pretty and even become more prettier now. 

Is 49 Days one of her earlier drama? 

I was watching this video. Not sure if it’s a variety show. The guys were so tongue tied when they saw SJH. Starts at 33:00. She must be really more beautiful in person than on TV. She’s really underrated for a talented and beautiful actress. Happy for her she is getting all the recognition she deserves. 

Oh lord this programme.... yes the 3 guys were speechless and ji won was like... gonna drool when he said you are really beautiful....

I am trying to think what ssh was thinking when he had to do scenes with sjh face to face...hugging her...touching her...kissing her...

Oh lord i will faint... no wonder ssh was breathing in and out so heavily after doing first kiss scene with sjh... mind you they HAD to take lots of takes!

Shoot from different angles...and including NGs...

They must have kissed at least 10 takes!

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos & pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Hello good day!~
I'm gonna be sharing the link for Seo JiHye's Dinner Mate Coffee Truck Interviews

Seo JiHye's Dinner Mate Coffee Truck Interview (1)

200629 ‘저녁 같이 드실래요' 서포트 첫만남 (1)
200629 ‘Dinner Mate' Support First meet (1)

[DO NOT UPLOAD/ REPOST in other social media for copyright purposes]
With permission to post subbed video from the original owner Jihye_support (twitter) and (Youtube) 서지혜서포터즈 account

All Credits to:
Video from Jihye_support (twitter)
서지혜서포터즈 (Youtube)
English subtitle editor nyzah13 & kdrama413

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrKfUUAF1X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seo JiHye's Dinner Mate Coffee Truck Interview (2)

200629 '저녁같이드실래요' 서포트|선물&꽃 전달 (2)
200629 ‘Dinner Mate' Support|Gifts & Flowers Delivery (2)

With permission to post subbed video from the original owner Jihye_support (twitter) and (Youtube) 서지혜서포터즈 account

All Credits to:
서지혜서포터즈 (Youtube)
English subtitle from nyzah13 & kdrama413

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrPsn1AVyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seo JiHye's Dinner Mate Coffee Truck Interview (3)

200629 '저녁같이드실래요' 서포트|Q&A 인터뷰 (3)
200629 ‘Dinner Mate' Support|Q&A Interview (3)

[Repost text from page 89]
If you have missed out JiHye's coffee truck interview you can visit Youtube again, for those who don't know how to view the English subs (which I know everyone knows how to. Hehehe ^_^) Anyhow, just go through settings that will be seen below that looks like a gear then choose subtitle/cc, and then choose English. Luckily (Youtube) 서지혜서포터즈 have prepared the English script for the Part (3) Q&A of the coffee truck interview that's why they have it there..

All Credits to:
서지혜서포터즈 (Youtube)
English subtitle from nyzah13 & kdrama413

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKrQMt3gOBd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!~ ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

After the drama DM ended, it was definitely not easy for SSH and SJH, (especially SSH ^^) to simply untie their feelings during the shooting.
They will find a way to meet secretly. They agreed to live their relationship as a very very very close friend-like a lovers, support each other's careers and plan for the future, but with the commitment to remain "below the radar".

But it appears SSH couldn't help feeling happy, so that to show his happiness he sent hidden love messages to SJH through the songs he chose in each event when he was not with her.

On his first public appearance after DM ended on radio, he chose the song "I'm in love".

(Note: Isn't that very strange? Why did he suddenly choose that song? aren't there many other kinds of ballads that he likes? whether he didn't worry that the listener will hook him up with someone?)

SSH deliberately chose the song "I'm in love. He chose the song because the lyrics of the song really describe him at that time. He sent a hidden love message to SJH.

(In the media interview, SJH said she didn't hear SSH's interview on the radio. She knew from the news. Note: Right, she doesn't need to tell the reporter honestly).

Quoting the lyrics of "I'm in love":

"Actually after our first meeting, saying I like you isn’t something easy for me. If I don’t contact you first I’m afraid of missing you.
Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for, I believe that person is you.
There’s no way around it, I can’t hide my heart, you are so beautiful
I thought I’m never gonna fall in love, but I’m in love cause I wanna love you baby.
Actually after our first meeting, somewhere deep in my heart, you crashed in like a strong wave".

Quoting of SSH's words on interview 2014:

"I regret my past for waiting for her to respond first and decided that I would never do that again. After that, I pursue actively if I like someone".
People express that lightning strikes when they meet someone they really like"

If we connect the lyrics of the song "I'm in love" and his old interview is very related, like describing how he felt when he first met SJH.

SSH didn't want to regret just because he didn't confess his love to her and  he felt like "SJH crashed in like a strong wave" and he got "the lightning strikes" when he first met her.

At the second public appearance on the Tik-Tok stage, again SSH chose the song about love "Don't be so sad".

Quoting the lyrics of "Don’t be so sad":

"Don't make that kind of sad face. I won't give up.
You don't have any regrets about us either, even if we walk a hard and dangerous road. I love you."

SSH chose this ballad song as support for their relationship. He had no doubts over their relationship, he wished she was too.

On his third appearance, SSH was at Gamsung Camping. 
Before the program started shooting, usually production director of this program (PDnim) will discuss with the guest star, in this case SSH on what stories would he share on a sharing session.

And SSH became thought back to his favorite singer and her song “Violet Fragrance”. It was because he learned that SJH loves violet color and (if he is near her) she always fragrant (this confession was revealed by Shin Se-kyung about SJH which smells good).

Quoting the lyric of “Violet Fragrance”: 

"The appearance of you came up on me. Softly like a purple light.
I couldn't forget your eyes that were suffused with fragrance
Even if the loneliness comes upon you, don't be sad my dear
Because my heart suffocates with pain too"

In this song, he wanted to express how much he was still charmed by her beautiful eyes and how he still felt the scent when he was with her. He also continued to provide his support for their relationship.

I think SSH has lots of interesting stories from the past to share. 
It doesn't have to be a story about his favorite singer.
But why did he suddenly become reminded of Kang Suji and her "violet fragrance"?

The key words are "violet, "eyes" and "fragrant".
Again he used this opportunity to send another hidden love message to SJH.

(Note: In this program, it seemed that SSH didn’t expect that all of a sudden he was asked to sing the song.

It was like he said there "That was so sudden" and "I had to sing suddenly”. But when he cooked seafood, he set "Violet Fragrance" from his cell phone to played back)

Still on the Gamsung Camping site, the song "When Autumn comes" was played on the program. It seemed that the song was adapted to the atmosphere at that time, it was autumn. 

Quoting the lyric of  "When Autumn comes"

"When autumn comes, your sparkling smile in the morning sunlight is beautiful. When I close my eyes, your pure breath filled with the fresh wind comes fragrant.
When I walk on the street that old song I used to sing still makes my heart flutter. 
When I look at the sky, your gentle beautiful smile fills that sky with autumn coming".

SSH seemed to enjoy the song too. A love song about the coming of autumn. Reminded him of someone

who was not there with him.

After his appearance at Gamsung Camping, SSH had no other programs. It seems that he needs to rest to prepare for his new drama "Voice 4".

On his IG which he usually posts about his work-related activities, he suddenly posts a picture of "a cookbook", something that makes the shippers wonder "what's with the cookbook"?.

Does SSH have any cooking related projects? Does this cookbook have anything to do with his Japanese TV interview with SJH which she said she wanted to learn cooking while on a break from work?
It seems that SSH started sending hidden love messages again via its IG.

spacer.png

After the cookbook post, on January 2, 2021 one day late from the turn of the year date, SSH posted a picture of the sunrise with the hope that his dreams and the dream of his followers on IG come true in the new year.
His post "dream come true" also aroused suspicion, as last year he didn't include that sentence.

Is he hoping that his wonderful plans for this year will come true?

spacer.png

There are two last posts, first about his reunion with the production director (PDnim) of his legendary drama "Autumn in my heart". There he looked very fresh and happy. His chubby cheeks indicated that he was getting enough rest and getting good care from someone.

spacer.png

The second last picture he posted of a hot air balloon in Turkey, which he had visited in the past.

It seems he wanted to show another hidden love message that "love is in the air" and one day he will invite SJH and propose her there.

spacer.png

This week, SSH may have started making a new drama. Let's wait for what posts he will upload on his Ig. Maybe related to his new drama activities or maybe still around his secret messages.

Credit: songseungheon1005 IG

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Oh lord this programme.... yes the 3 guys were speechless and ji won was like... gonna drool when he said you are really beautiful....

I am trying to think what ssh was thinking when he had to do scenes with sjh face to face...hugging her...touching her...kissing her...

Oh lord i will faint... no wonder ssh was breathing in and out so heavily after doing first kiss scene with sjh... mind you they HAD to take lots of takes!

Shoot from different angles...and including NGs...

They must have kissed at least 10 takes!

Ive seen multiple videos of colleagues telling SJH that she is beautiful. Even woman like Park Na Rae and Yura told her that.  

SSH must really be electrified with the kiss. Maybe he was even feeling pressured too since it was SJH’s first deep kiss. But for sure it was memorable for him. He even said the kiss scene is one of his favorite scenes.

Even KJH/Alberto Gu was shaken on his kiss scenes with SJH as I’ve seen it on the BTS. And it was just a peck. Let alone SSH.

KJH even bowed down to SJH when he went to Team Lab.

That’s the power of SJH.

3-FBC0168-5-F73-43-DD-A380-7-EA2-B766641

• Like 7

On 30/01/2021 at 6:26 PM, hrkharis said:

After the drama DM ended, it was definitely not easy for SSH and SJH, (especially SSH ^^) to simply untie their feelings during the shooting.
They will find a way to meet secretly. They agreed to live their relationship as a very very very close friend-like a lovers, support each other's careers and plan for the future, but with the commitment to remain "below the radar".

But it appears SSH couldn't help feeling happy, so that to show his happiness he sent hidden love messages to SJH through the songs he chose in each event when he was not with her.

On his first public appearance after DM ended on radio, he chose the song "I'm in love".

(Note: Isn't that very strange? Why did he suddenly choose that song? aren't there many other kinds of ballads that he likes? whether he didn't worry that the listener will hook him up with someone?)

SSH deliberately chose the song "I'm in love. He chose the song because the lyrics of the song really describe him at that time. He sent a hidden love message to SJH.

(In the media interview, SJH said she didn't hear SSH's interview on the radio. She knew from the news. Note: Right, she doesn't need to tell the reporter honestly).

Quoting the lyrics of "I'm in love":

"Actually after our first meeting, saying I like you isn’t something easy for me. If I don’t contact you first I’m afraid of missing you.
Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for, I believe that person is you.
There’s no way around it, I can’t hide my heart, you are so beautiful
I thought I’m never gonna fall in love, but I’m in love cause I wanna love you baby.
Actually after our first meeting, somewhere deep in my heart, you crashed in like a strong wave".

Quoting of SSH's words on interview 2014:

"I regret my past for waiting for her to respond first and decided that I would never do that again. After that, I pursue actively if I like someone".
People express that lightning strikes when they meet someone they really like"

If we connect the lyrics of the song "I'm in love" and his old interview is very related, like describing how he felt when he first met SJH.

SSH didn't want to regret just because he didn't confess his love to her and  he felt like "SJH crashed in like a strong wave" and he got "the lightning strikes" when he first met her.

At the second public appearance on the Tik-Tok stage, again SSH chose the song about love "Don't be so sad".

Quoting the lyrics of "Don’t be so sad":

"Don't make that kind of sad face. I won't give up.
You don't have any regrets about us either, even if we walk a hard and dangerous road. I love you."

SSH chose this ballad song as support for their relationship. He had no doubts over their relationship, he wished she was too.

On his third appearance, SSH was at Gamsung Camping. 
Before the program started shooting, usually production director of this program (PDnim) will discuss with the guest star, in this case SSH on what stories would he share on a sharing session.

And SSH became thought back to his favorite singer and her song “Violet Fragrance”. It was because he learned that SJH loves violet color and (if he is near her) she always fragrant (this confession was revealed by Shin Se-kyung about SJH which smells good).

Quoting the lyric of “Violet Fragrance”: 

"The appearance of you came up on me. Softly like a purple light.
I couldn't forget your eyes that were suffused with fragrance
Even if the loneliness comes upon you, don't be sad my dear
Because my heart suffocates with pain too"

In this song, he wanted to express how much he was still charmed by her beautiful eyes and how he still felt the scent when he was with her. He also continued to provide his support for their relationship.

I think SSH has lots of interesting stories from the past to share. 
It doesn't have to be a story about his favorite singer.
But why did he suddenly become reminded of Kang Suji and her "violet fragrance"?

The key words are "violet, "eyes" and "fragrant".
Again he used this opportunity to send another hidden love message to SJH.

(Note: In this program, it seemed that SSH didn’t expect that all of a sudden he was asked to sing the song.

It was like he said there "That was so sudden" and "I had to sing suddenly”. But when he cooked seafood, he set "Violet Fragrance" from his cell phone to played back)

Still on the Gamsung Camping site, the song "When Autumn comes" was played on the program. It seemed that the song was adapted to the atmosphere at that time, it was autumn. 

Quoting the lyric of  "When Autumn comes"

"When autumn comes, your sparkling smile in the morning sunlight is beautiful. When I close my eyes, your pure breath filled with the fresh wind comes fragrant.
When I walk on the street that old song I used to sing still makes my heart flutter. 
When I look at the sky, your gentle beautiful smile fills that sky with autumn coming".

SSH seemed to enjoy the song too. A love song about the coming of autumn. Reminded him of someone

who was not there with him.

After his appearance at Gamsung Camping, SSH had no other programs. It seems that he needs to rest to prepare for his new drama "Voice 4".

On his IG which he usually posts about his work-related activities, he suddenly posts a picture of "a cookbook", something that makes the shippers wonder "what's with the cookbook"?.

Does SSH have any cooking related projects? Does this cookbook have anything to do with his Japanese TV interview with SJH which she said she wanted to learn cooking while on a break from work?
It seems that SSH started sending hidden love messages again via its IG.

After the cookbook post, on January 2, 2021 one day late from the turn of the year date, SSH posted a picture of the sunrise with the hope that his dreams and the dream of his followers on IG come true in the new year.
His post "dream come true" also aroused suspicion, as last year he didn't include that sentence.

Is he hoping that his wonderful plans for this year will come true?

There are two last posts, first about his reunion with the production director (PDnim) of his legendary drama "Autumn in my heart". There he looked very fresh and happy. His chubby cheeks indicated that he was getting enough rest and getting good care from someone.

The second last picture he posted of a hot air balloon in Turkey, which he had visited in the past.

It seems he wanted to show another hidden love message that "love is in the air" and one day he will invite SJH and propose her there.

This week, SSH may have started making a new drama. Let's wait for what posts he will upload on his Ig. Maybe related to his new drama activities or maybe still around his secret messages.

Credit: songseungheon1005 IG

I love your analyses! :wub:

I also think the same, SSH left us several implicit and explicit codes. 

The music Violet Fragance chosen by SSH is also an indirect to the perfume that SJH loves to use.

spacer.png

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 9

Please pardon my imagination. 

Seeing pictures of our Loverbirds holding babies is making me delusional.

As they both have nurturing personalities, they will be great parents one day. 
Look at their smiles while holding the babies :) 

05841616-D3-C2-47-EC-84-CB-B97-F2931-CBE

DF5-C0666-2242-4090-B676-0-FA68-E271-E78

Their thoughts on having a family :) 

E40660-B9-D9-A2-4837-8797-A2-BB5-D3-F491

WARNING: I am seeing several YT videos in my watch feed of news circulating that SSH and the lead actress (whom I shall not name) in Autumn in my Heart are dating since SSH posted the Autumn in my Heart location in his IG.

Please please don’t let it shake your shipper’s spirits. Those are just fake news.

I kinda feel bad for the actress since it seems like ever since her divorce, netizens are matching her with almost every actor they can match her with. From HB, JIS, KDW, PBG and now SSH.

Anyway, as mentioned, Ignore the news.

Don’t Waver! 

This Ship is Strong!

If anyone need proofs, please refer to our shipper thread’s resident semiologists, @hrkharis, @huckleberrymoonriver, @Siomara previous posts, their analysis and insights to debunk doubts.

AND of course from multiple BTS, KNTV Interview, KYC’s Radio Show. If those are not crumbs then I don’t know what it is. 

Let’s continue to Keep the Faith!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

On 30/01/2021 at 11:29 PM, fiona628 said:

Please pardon my imagination. 

Seeing pictures of our Loverbirds holding babies is making me delusional.

As they both have nurturing personalities, they will be great parents one day. 
Look at their smiles while holding the babies :) 

Their thoughts on having a family :) 

WARNING: I am seeing several YT videos in my watch feed of news circulating that SSH and the lead actress (whom I shall not name) in Autumn in my Heart are dating since SSH posted the Autumn in my Heart location in his IG.

Please please don’t let it shake your shipper’s spirits. Those are just fake news.

I kinda feel bad for the actress since it seems like ever since her divorce, netizens are matching her with almost every actor they can match her with. From HB, JIS, PBG and now SSH.

Anyway, as mentioned, Ignore the news.

Don’t Waver! 

This Ship is Strong!

If anyone need proofs, please refer to our shipper thread’s resident semiologists, @hrkharis, @huckleberrymoonriver, @Siomara previous posts, their analysis and insights to debunk doubts.

Keep the Faith!

I saw that article, too.  I found a video of SSH admitting that she and another actress meet his ideal type.  But, he did not have that special love for them.  I did watch his chemistry with them, and I did not find that spark/chemistry he has with out girl, SJH.  With them, I did not see him as touchy and fidgety.  With SJH, he's smitten, nervous, and giddy.  It reminds me of that scene where he was feeling like a teenager after SJH said yes to dating him.  

Seo Ji Hye: Goutal Paris Tenue de Soireé

Crash Landing on You and Dinner Mate actress Seo Ji Hye is a huge fan of scent layering, and considers the technique as one of her beauty secrets. In an interview, she showed the two bottles of Goutal Paris perfumes that she loves wearing together. She also posted a selfie with a bottle of the brand's Tenue de Soireé in 2017, describing it as a "sweet and sensual" scent that's totally her style.

seo-ji-hye-perfume.jpg
Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Love 8