[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

Yes, I am also happy to know that SJH will be joining the drama with the casts whose acting skills are not in doubt.
After successfully taking on the new challenge as the bright and attractive WDH in the romantic comedy DM, it seems that SJH sees this new drama as a further challenge to her career as an actor . 

Can't wait to see what role SJH will get in this new drama along with other actors who are quite capable in the industry, such as:

Lee Sun-Kyun, one of the cast in Parasite, Oscar-winning film, 2019. He also played in the drama "My Ahjussi" with IU and Park Ho-san, who played Keanu in DM.

Lee Yoo-young, on her debut in the film "Late Spring" managed to win as The Best Actress at the 14th Milan International Film Festival.

Yoo Tae-oh, an actor who plays a lot in theater and film. He managed to become a scene stealer in the drama "Arthdal Chronicles" as Ragaz (ancient human) and "Vagabond" as Jerome.

Given that this new drama is only six episodes (maybe the broadcast schedule is only three weeks to five weeks), will SJH play in another new drama after finishing this drama?

If so, it looks like she will be very busy this year. But it was like she had said at ILA : 

"A time for me to focus on myself. I might get married one day, and I have a kid too. Even though it's ambiguous I think I won't have a chance to be myself later ".

So it looks like she will still focus on herself until the second drama ends (if she does), after which she will think about her future plans with someone who so smitten with her (who also seems busy this year).

Come on Ji-hye ssi  !!! ... we all can't wait for the good news to come ...

The gd news will come on 1st Jan 2022. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Really happy for SJH. 

I get by with what she said that she takes on good projects that have powerful roles. So I trust that Dr Robin is a good role for her. Be it 1st or 2nd lead.

Also, I saw conflicting news on IG that SJH is “in talks/not yet confirmed”. Is it confirmed or in talks? 

My other question is accessibility. Would viewers have to pay extra premium for Apple TV to be able to watch Dr. Robin?

So giddy with SSH and SJH updates. 

SSH really looks very very beaming with love and happiness. SJH is really taking care of him very well. 

And it looks like their theme is reunion with their old projects colleagues.

Saw this c/o dee_galz IG story

SJH sighting. 

She is talking about Cloy scriptwriter Park Ji Eun for TVN.

Must be about the same time she was filming Paul & Joe CF.

So beautiful.

It should be this month

And the lampshade and couch looks familiar. Must be filmed in her house? 

EB2-C16-BB-E015-425-F-91-AE-F80650-B3-AB

61-B198-E7-FB2-A-4708-8846-1-B6-ADD5-D20

3697755-D-BAB4-4893-8-FD1-8-F030610738-D

Video translations posted c/o irresistiblehye IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO4aSfp2_l/?igshid=13jazi8n274bg

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Very interesting SSH gives us a posting on IG almost as timely as SJH is confirmed on a new show.  So excited for her.  They must have just gotten back.

SSH looks like a whipped teenager in love.  Dude is so happy he is beaming from ear to ear.  You know that they spent quality time with that awesome delivery system that he mentioned.   :hahah!:

I am sure that this is not the golf attire that SJH wears at any course or we would have well over a 100 of pictures of her playing.  That's the fun part of putt/putt golfing which could easily be date night.   SJH looked extremely playful plus very comfortable playing.  My biggest take was her putt was on line although a tad short.  She looked comfortable with her putting grip and stroke.  That sticking the dude with the putter gripe in either his backside or rear was too funny and it definitely showed her fun side.   The dude on the other hand looked pretty bothered.  Something about a woman playing golf in high heals with that long flowing hair was just not right.  Who could pay attention?  If she plays with SSH on the golf course it must be so funny with the banter they would have on a round.  :gangnamstyle:

This tread continues to move along and to think this is just the beginning.  Talk about smiling from ear to ear.    :issohappy:

• Like 5

@Jimmy Greene, the video was when SJH went on a trip to Europe for JTBC’s Witch Hunt. 

For sure if SJH plays golf in that attire now she will be in big trouble with SSH. Seeing her in shorts would be too sexy that she will hear non stop nagging from SSH because of those guys who will be checking her out. :) :) 

I want to say SSH’s puffy but very happy eyes is an evidence that he and SJH had sleepless nights doing non-stop chatting, smiling and giggling while reading fandom comments and just watching the sunrise together from the beach/hotel where @Siomarasaid they stayed during the New Year. Hehehe

Also, Good Job on them for not getting caught by dispatch.  
They’re like pokemons. So hard to catch :) 

I am so beaming with happiness for them.

This ship is definitely sailing! 

• Like 6

@huckleberrymoonriver YEY, SSH updates! The hanging yellow roses is from "Summer Scent" (2003) that SSH did with Son Ye Jin (yet another BinJin connection). Found an "old" still of the hanging roses with SSH and SYJ and posted it on IG: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQAxa6pQLG/ ....okay SJH, your turn to update IG. :tounge_wink:

If you'd like to watch "Summer Scent" you might be able to watch all of it on YouTube. A fan of SSH posted the entire drama, I'm not sure though if it's still available. I read that a lot of the up and coming actors and actresses wanted to work with Director PD Yoon Seok-ho. IThere are a few BTS from back then--- very interesting. "Summer Scent" was the first drama of SSH that I watched, which led me to watch Dinner Mate, and of course now I'm a fan of SJH too. Full circle! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just adding to the information from Morning Beach Hotel, where SSH and SJH are supposed to have stayed together in the new year, I leave here the concept that the hotel itself defines its rooms for couples, including a popular good among them. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Other rooms can be rented for couples and/or also for larger families, because they are rooms with more beds and larger space. But the concept of the hotel to define the rooms, mainly those with sea view, is always separated in rooms for couples and/or for families of up to 4/5 people. I believe that they make this separation because it is a small hotel with only 10 rooms for lodging, there is a minimum standard to stay always in 2 people. 

Analyzing photos of clients of this hotel in the ig, I noticed that it is very visited by couples of boyfriends and also by couples with small children, or by big group of friends to practice water sports (in summer time), I didn't see people going to stay alone in it as in other hotels. So I became more suspicious that the two of them were really together.

P.S.: In an old SSH interview he said that he doesn't receive friends at home, I believe he wouldn't call his friends (all married) to stay with him at the hotel on New Year's holiday. Only the woman with the most beautiful and bigger eyes would be at his side!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

Hallo guyss, greetings in this forums

When I look back at BTS dinner mate, this video shows that SSH is very fascinated with SJH

btw, this is the first time I really like Couple Drama for a long time and I feel sure they have a close relationship, sometimes until I enter their names when I pray :joy:

seems like I'm almost crazy because of SSH and SJH, I really like them as a couple, it's been 6 months I've followed them two and until now I haven't been able to move on

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Anjel said:

Halo teman-teman, salam kenal di forum ini

Ketika saya melihat kembali sobat makan malam BTS, video ini menunjukkan bahwa SSH sangat terpesona dengan SJH

Ngomong-ngomong, ini pertama kalinya aku sangat suka Drama Pasangan sejak lama dan aku merasa yakin mereka memiliki hubungan dekat, kadang-kadang sampai aku memasukkan nama mereka ketika aku berdoa :kegembiraan:

sepertinya aku hampir gila karena SSH dan SJH, aku sangat suka mereka sebagai pasangan, sudah 6 bulan aku mengikuti mereka berdua dan sampai sekarang aku belum bisa move on

Just six month be patience Coz another shipper need many years a waiting good news keep pray, so ji friend of ssh need two years cover his relationship so Lets pray our couple Just need one years.. Aameen

• Like 4

5 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

In the video posted in IG yesterday of the interview of CLOY cast talking about their script writer, just sharing some screenshots of SJH.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO4aSfp2_l/?igshid=1cl93wfrat3jr

SJH and SSH look similar ❤

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Sjh's face is quite bloated here...

Hope she is taking care of her health.

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Sjh's face is quite bloated here...

Hope she is taking care of her health.

Really? I don't see it in anywhere Dear.

To me, her face looked more elongated than bloated..

I am more bloated than her. :getmygrooveon:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just want to share this. 

2018 SBS Excellence Actress Awards for Heart Surgeons

LYY, SJH's soon to be Dr. Brain / Mr. Robin co-star was also nominated in the same category. 

NJH the actress who handed her award and won last year's MBC’s Top Excellence Actress Awards where SHJ was also nominated seemed to be genuinely happy for her winning. 

Watch Video Here:

https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/2018drama/clip/57768/22000312468

B783-AB2-B-9-CED-4-BFE-8-F8-B-8-C89582-D

2016 SBS Excellence Actress Awards for Don't Dare to Dream/Jealousy Incarnate.

408-D022-E-3-FCD-41-C5-8-B6-D-C2-FF34-D9

In both awards, you can see her co-stars Go Soo (he even hugged SJH and also got teary eyed), Um Ki Joon and Jo Jung Suk standing up for her and looking very proud and happy when she won. Song Yoon Ah (her close sunbaenim) also shook her hand and looked happy for her winning

Even if she did not win last year’s MBC’s Top Excellence Actress Award for Dinner Mate, we can see that even her colleagues in the industry acknowledges the good actress that she is. 

Insert: SSH in KYC's Radio Show "She is very pretty and a good actress"

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Ok guys so it seems like our lovebirds did crossed paths in the past.

Both of them attended the VIP Premiere of the movie “The Front Line” on 7/11/2011.

Awww!

I hope SSH noticed SJH at that time.

And I love it that they’re both wearing black.

Looks like couples color :)

SJH is dressed so simple and low key but still beautiful.

While SSH is suave and dashing as usual. 

9-F86-A450-BA52-49-B5-8652-BB02-EA23-A5-

40-A256-A8-CF32-4-CB4-BDBA-0-B75885-FD62

Video of SSH attending

VIP Premiere Article 

http://chicnblessed.blogspot.com/2011/07/stars-style-movie-frontline-vip-premier.html?m=1

Can’t find any video of SJH attending :( 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

From IG of apparelnews.co.kr are 

Seo Ji Hye's spring pictorial for Paul and Joe. She looks so good in anything she wears ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKShMJcpbWg/?igshid=xoqnihyh6vlp

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/7-actresses-gorgeous-street-casted-didnt-want/

These 7 Actresses Are So Gorgeous, They Were Street Casted When They Didn’t Want To Be

5. Seo Ji Hye

QMwGvSpfU1syxZvfJYhfUaVi1TvA8biQqnsFdQ4AxJS5bh310fc9O2NdcdahkUKSdsuxnX1lUl6XfH8iISZbqJZNLAHNHgoyqL5N-wP-JpQ6VDQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Seo Ji Hye is another actress who made her start in the entertainment industry thanks to a street casting offer. She revealed that it was when she was just in high school when she got a casting offer on the street. It was thanks to her outstanding beauty that she caught the eye of her then label’s representative. Seo Ji Hye was so famous at her university for her beauty, that anytime there was a popularity contest she always ranked first. She appeared in a music video back in 2003, which was the official beginning to her career.
  • Like 7

Excuse my obsession around the hotel where SSH and SJH may have stayed in the new year, but I want to clear up any doubts about this, no matter what! :D

Yesterday I was looking for vlogs on youtube around Jukdo beach (posted on January 10, 2021) and I ended up noticing something curious that can give absolute certainty that both were at Morning Beach hotel and not in another. 

In this vlog, the person who is filming is in what seems to be an observatory that is on top of the small hill that also appears in the SSH photo. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

If we look from the point of view of the observatory it is possible to notice that there are only two hotels that are by the sea on that side of Jukdo beach, where SSH took his picture from the top.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking more closely at the respective hotels (photos taken from google maps) it was very clear to me that he was actually at the Morning Beach hotel (purple circle), because at the other hotel (red circle) (I couldn't find the name on google) apparently he doesn't have the terrace, where I believe it was the place where SSH took his New Year's photo.

Morning Beach Hotel

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Another Hotel 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Morning Beach hotel is also higher than the other hotel, having 6 floors (counting with the ground floor and the terrace), in view of the other hotel that has only 4 floors and no terrace. 

Now there is no doubt for me that our lovebirds were at the Morning Beach hotel, enjoying their last month of vacation! ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Siomara said:

Excuse my obsession around the hotel where SSH and SJH may have stayed in the new year, but I want to clear up any doubts about this, no matter what! :D

Yesterday I was looking for vlogs on youtube around Jukdo beach (posted on January 10, 2021) and I ended up noticing something curious that can give absolute certainty that both were at Morning Beach hotel and not in another. 

In this vlog, the person who is filming is in what seems to be an observatory that is on top of the small hill that also appears in the SSH photo. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

If we look from the point of view of the observatory it is possible to notice that there are only two hotels that are by the sea on that side of Jukdo beach, where SSH took his picture from the top.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking more closely at the respective hotels (photos taken from google maps) it was very clear to me that he was actually at the Morning Beach hotel (purple circle), because at the other hotel (red circle) (I couldn't find the name on google) apparently he doesn't have the terrace, where I believe it was the place where SSH took his New Year's photo.

Morning Beach Hotel

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Another Hotel 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Morning Beach hotel is also higher than the other hotel, having 6 floors (counting with the ground floor and the terrace), in view of the other hotel that has only 4 floors and no terrace. 

Now there is no doubt for me that our lovebirds were at the Morning Beach hotel, enjoying their last month of vacation! ;)

Which room do you think they were in? :relaxed:

Can someone ask the hotel staff if they had seen ssh? Hahaha... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Which room do you think they were in? :relaxed:

Can someone ask the hotel staff if they had seen ssh? Hahaha... 

I think SSH is very spacious, he must have chosen room 501, because it has a unique balcony to the beach, as well as the house he rented in the ILA program, to enjoy the view of the sea always.

Room 501

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The hotel owner's ig is open, but I don't have the courage to ask that. Hahaha :D

I tried to make a reservation simulation at the hotel and obviously they ask the name of who makes the reservation, SSH is a hallyu and everyone knows him ... I don't know if he would use the name of SJH (common name in SK)  to disguise their reservation. :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Siomara said:

I think SSH is very spacious, he must have chosen room 501, because it has a unique balcony to the beach, as well as the house he rented in the ILA program, to enjoy the view of the sea always.

Room 501

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The hotel owner's ig is open, but I don't have the courage to ask that. Hahaha :D

I tried to make a reservation simulation at the hotel and obviously they ask the name of who makes the reservation, SSH is a hallyu and everyone knows him ... I don't know if he would use the name of SJH (common name in SK)  to disguise their reservation. :ph34r::ph34r:

Doubt the hotel staff will reveal anything of their customers....unless they are that desperate for cash... hahaha...

Maybe can probe like...oh..this seems to be a nice vacation spot...did you guys see any celebrities before? Like who?

• Like 1

@Siomarawondering really wondering if they stayed there why they did not get caught by anyone? Unless they went incognito with a fake name like what you said.

@Jimmy Greene, SJH’s Golf CF

She got better with her swings?

WATCH HERE

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=t_upvision&logNo=221091455377&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fblog.naver.com%2Ft_upvision%2F221091455377

A61-F2498-3-A94-45-B2-9-C50-2352134-D6-D

CF BTS

Spoiler

I was back reading SJH’s forum and saw this. 

January 2011 Sure Magazine Photoshoot

SSH’s jaw will drop if he sees this.

Too hot to handle. 

4-EC3-A1-EF-B385-446-D-A2-B1-152-BD748-B

F19-F1-A4-A-0-F19-447-D-805-F-2589-C08-C

• Like 5
  • Love 1